Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Hey Listen! - Winner Announced- Page 7! (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm
CONGRATS!!

Vistada

I'm going to be honest with you I didn't read your answers until like.. Number.. 10! and then I giggled because of Kratos..

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) In relation to food? I guess like tan/taupe.. I love pasta, and I have IBS so I usually eat whole wheat pastas. I could also go with Schnitzel when thinking about that shade. My stepfather is German and he cooks all that German amazingness :>. Also Clossa AKA Potatoe Dumplings.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs?
    I couldn't find a bird I liked, because I freaking love birds.
    So let's say my puppy Tesla. She's 50 lbs biggrin . If not slightly less. She's an Australian Shepherd/Labrador Retriever mix with about a snip of Border Collie in her Lab. She's all black with an arrow-marking on her chest and her back middle toes have white tips.
    She likes to pretend she's a cat. Just she doesn't pretend.. As she has three kitties :>.
    And she also retrieves and herds things.
    Have some pictures:
    Being Cute
    Fiance and her
    Her best Buddy
    Cute Puppy Shot!
    When we first Got her
    At 1 Month - She was born to an Australian Shepherd breeding area.. And instead of giving them up to the humane society the breeders gave them away like any other of their puppies. They sold them so that they knew the new owners could afford her.
  3. What is time? Without Time there isn't life or death. Play with it and things can get out of hand.
    Also, Time is that thing that Link has the sword of. biggrin . -Loves Legend of Zelda-
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? ..They're a friend if you're a young person who is lonesome in the bathtub! Or old person if you want to go there biggrin .
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Probably on a date with Where's Waldo. You heard me.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! I actually like her voice. oD o;.. And I love Navi lol.
    So I just listen to what she has and then press the button to return and continue on my journey!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? I was going to choose Asher for another basket and I was going to look something up for this one. But Asher would stick for this basket too o uo! If it was a male.
    If it was a female, Farore the goddess of Courage * u*/
  9. Why would you name him/her that?
    Asher - Means Blessed!
    Farore - Going with the Triforce-idea. Her mother is Epona in Soq! And I love Courage/Link :>.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be?
    Buffalo: Abundance, Strength and Courage.. The Buffalo teaches creativity, sacred knowledge.. It also teaches to survive with courage.

(For amusement.. I am actually part Native Canadian.. and my religion is Spirituality. biggrin . So in the end I believe in the soul and animal totems.. This is a huge chunk of my religion I've had since I was very small <3. It makes me happy to see it's still alive in people today and in RP-characters! My personal animal totem is the Wolf. Not by choice, as many have been taking this as their animal totem personally. Thinking that it should be their's due to a 'favourite animal' status.. Sure enough wolves have become a part of my largest research into animals. But it is by spirituality. My own personal favourite animal is the Owl and the Rabbit before it is the Wolf.

The Wolf chose me spiritually.)

Mal and I felt that Vistada was winner because not only does he obviously like the zelda games, but he understands the native american side to this pair. We enjoyed reading his post and overall just felt it was right to pick him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:18 pm
Thank you everyone for entering! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the entries! biggrin

Vistada, when the basket pops, please PM me the temper for your foal. (:  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm
Congrats!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
Congrats!  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm
Grats Vistada!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 pm
Grats dear!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm
Congrats on winning, Vistada! :]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 pm
Congrats Vistada! 8D  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 am
Grats Vistada  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 am
Grats Vis!  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 pm
Congrats Veeeesta. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 pm
Oh dear!
Sorry I was watching movies and doing homework o ___o!!

-screeches- OMG LoZ is like.. One of my favourite everything. I motion to all of that. -cries happiness-

Thank you for the congrats ;;.

Btw I'm a lady.. biggrin ;; (Nerp's younger sister) BUT THAT'S OK!

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 pm
Vistada
Oh dear!
Sorry I was watching movies and doing homework o ___o!!

-screeches- OMG LoZ is like.. One of my favourite everything. I motion to all of that. -cries happiness-

Thank you for the congrats ;;.

Btw I'm a lady.. biggrin ;; (Nerp's younger sister) BUT THAT'S OK!

Ok, I actually had a conversation with mal about that. If I am not sure I just go by the avatar.... Which is getting more difficult to tell... My bad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm
congrats girly! (:  

vballlvr5

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 pm
Jinx Creed

Ok, I actually had a conversation with mal about that. If I am not sure I just go by the avatar.... Which is getting more difficult to tell... My bad

It's totally ok razz !
I'm not at all appalled.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas