xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm
Cloud listened to Snow and nodded weakly, turning to Ivy. She licked his ear softly, barking softly when she spotted their pups. She then laid down next to her mate, disturbingly silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm
Ivy turned to Cloud and sighed. "Well I'm sure I'll be fine...Even if I do stay blind, I know wolves that survived even though they were blind..." What he didn't mention was that those wolves lived in the zoo where he was born and they were tended to by humans... Not fighting for their lives in the wilderness.

Crescent looked at the wolf, studying it. He wondered what the wolf could be doing out here, in pack territory, all alone. He took a few steps closer, the leaves crunching beneath his feet, as he tried to get a better look at the wolf.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 pm
His ears perked up at the sounds of leaves being crunched. His multicolored eys slowly opend and turned towards the direction of the leaves. He didnt expecty another predator to be out here at this time and thought of a battle plan her could use with the enviorment and how much he would be willing to give if another battle occured.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Cloud watched Ivy worriedly. "I know Ivy. It just scares me that it could be more than blindness." She said gently. Cloud ruffled her fur and frowned gently, nuzzling his side softly.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 am
Ivy smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine, in the end, I always am." He said as he rubbed his nuzzle underneath his mate's.

Nyx flew into the room, Lunar by her side. "Cloud! Where's Koven and Midnight? We're gunna play bears versus wolves!" She yipped as she flew around the room.

Once Crescent had seen the wolf glance over to where he was, he stepped out. "Okay... Who are you?" He asked as he looked up at the wolf. The wolf was bigger than he, but that was because of the fact that he was the size of a pup. Despite the size difference, Crescent showed that he would hold his ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:21 am
Once the wolf showed himself and asked him his name, he seemed to calm down a bit. He was never one to be rude, yet never underestimatedany unknown faces to him be they wolf or human."My name is Raiko. May I asked who has asked of my name?  

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 am
Cloud listened to Ivy and nodded, pricking her ears at Nyx. The wolf flattened her fur and spoke. "Their in the next room. Call them and they should come." She said moments before a small body catapulted on her back. A similar one did the same to Ivy, screaming in union "Mommy!" and "Daddy."
Cloud yelped, then turned to find Midnight on her back and Koven on Ivy's. She took Koven by the scruff and set him on the floor, doing the same with Midnight. "Why don't you go play your game my dears?" She asked sweetly, licking between Midnights ears. The pups nodded and moved to tackle Nyx and Ivy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 am
"My name is Crescent." Crescent said to the other wolf. After a brief moment of silence, Crescent spoke again. "What brings you here?" He asked. "I mean to this territory, this is pack territory you know." Normally Crescent wouldn't have mentioned that it was pack territory due to the fact that his pack was usually pretty easygoing of lone wolves coming and going. Though with the two lone wolves that both attacked the camp, he feared a third wolf would not be treated so kindly.

Curling up next to Cloud, Ivy sighed as the pups squeals and laughs echoed throughout the room.

"Lunar and I will be the bears! So you and Koven can be the wolves!" Nyx squeaked at Midnight.

Ivy grumbled. "What if I never see my pups' faces again..." He whimpered aloud. Realizing what he just said, he corrected himself. "I'm sorry, I know I'll get my vision back eventually, I'm just a little down in the dumps right now..." He said awkwardly as he tried to hide his doubts from his mate.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm
Cloud listened to Ivy and sighed gently, nuzzling his face. "I know Ivy. But don't worry." She comforted, having her own doubts. The female licked her mates cheek and laid her head beside his paws, closing her eyes gently. Cloud listened to the pups, her wings twitching slightly against her side pressed against Ivy.

Midnight listened to Nyx and jumped around, cheering. "Ok! Well let me get you, you nasty bear!" She giggled, jumping around on the tips of her paws. Midnight lowered her front end, butt in the air with her tail wagging. She snarled playfully, barking. Next to her, Koven chuckled and bowled himself up, taking a different approach. He tackled Nyx silently, sure not to hurt the slightly smaller in size dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Raiko sat on his hindlegs as he sat up"I come from the north. The northern lights usually leads those purest if heart to my pack, Skylight. I come here to seek truth to the world we live in today. Why we fight, truly, whats are purpose, what are we in the eyes of others around this region as well".He explained as he stared at the wolf.  

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Ivy smiled. "I don't know what I would do without you..." He said softly as he rested his chin on her head.

Nyx giggled as Koven tackled her. "Rawr! You'll never kill us you mangy wolves!" She grunted with faux anger as she pawed at Koven's underbelly.
Lunar then roared at Midnight, standing on his back legs as bears often do. "You wolves are no match for us!" He said as he slammed his paws back down on the ground in front of his sister. He laughed as he then jumped at her.

Crescent snorted. "Well from what I've learned about this world, we are simply here to see who can live the longest." Crescent didn't have a very positive outlook on life considering he was around death so much. "Sorry, just... It seems so far for you to come for nothing more than answers... Especially because some of those answers might not even exist..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Cloud snorted softly, batting his side with her tail. "A lot more." She answered, opening her eyes. "You wouldn't have three pups or a mate to tie you down, silly." She said with a soft huff.

Koven barked softly, nipping at Nyx's paw. "Will not! Watch!" He barked, batting at her with his paw. He then nipped at her paw once again, holding it with his teeth but not biting into it. Midnight, however, felt Lunar tackle her. She barked softly, wrestling with her larger brother. The black and white wolf giggled softly, nipping Lunars ear. "Woof! I'm leader of this pack! The scariest wolf alive!" She growled, pausing. "'Cept for daddy!" She added before continuing her tussle with Lunar.

Within the bushes, another wolf watched. His tounge licked his chops, seeing the pups. The father was blind, mother weak. It would be easy to steal not only one, but two of the pups. The males muscles bunched under his hide of fur, ready to pounce. His eyes glowed from the bushes and, as he stepped forward with a hefty paw. A stick broke and the male knew the smallest of the pups, a black and white female, sat up straight from the tussle she had. The male tensed as the small wolf moved forward, her black and pink nose lifted to the air for a scent.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 pm
Raiko Looked up for the moment. "Your right about two things, The few questions i have come have been answered also there is more then just answers im looking for..however, do not take it the wrong way my friend, but i am looking for two more goals and i am not sure if you may be able to help." He narrowed his eyes onto the wolf. "I need to find a certain pendent around this region, mainly this forest. and the other goal...I cannot say just yet. the time isnt right" He had looked away for a moment as a river of memories flowed. He shook his head to erase the memories. The truth he held away from the wolf was that his tribe was dying. He, his father and the beta was left. More then a few weeks has pass since he departed from the northern Mountains, also know as the glacia Mountains. He was searching for a new home as well as the pendent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am
Crescent eyed the wolf. "A pendent?" He mumbled softly. He would never know why a wolf needed such a thing. Pendents were only worn by humans. He thought of a place where a pendent might be but his mind turned up blank. "Why do you need a pendent?" He asked, disregarding the wolf's other comment about how the time isn't right or something. He was never one to pry into someone else's life so if the wolf didn't want to tell, Crescent didn't need to hear.

Ivy chuckled. "You guys didn't tie me down. You set me free." He murmured. It was true after all, before Cloud had become his mate, his life was nothing but violence. Now, he at least had something to fight for.

Nyx roared with laughter. "Grrr. You think that'll stop us?" She roared before sneezing in Koven's face. "Oh. Sorry." She giggled before jumping back into character. "i mean, take that!"

Lunar laughed as he wrestled with his sister, but when she paused and sat up, he froze. "Midnight! Where you going?" He asked as he bounded after her.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:34 am
Cloud nuzzled his muzzle, saying nothing. When she heard Lunar speak, she looked forward. Clouds heart stopped when she saw the red, glowing eyes staring out at her pup. A deep snarl ripped through her throat and Cloud stood from the ground, her fur fluffing out.

Small Midnight heard her mothers growl and squeaked, rushing back and running into Lunar on her way. She turned her head to see a huge black and white paw step from the darkness. It was as big as her head! She frowned, watching the gigantic wolf stalk forward. His grey-black fur ruffled as the wolf let off a gruntled growl, stalking toward the pups. Midnight heard Koven stopped from playing with Nyx to rush forward, dragging both pups back. This left the stalking wolf to chuckle.

Cloud snarled loudly, jumping between the strange wolf and her pups. The small wolf snarled, her eyes dark and brooding. "What do you want, stranger?" Cloud snarled. The small wolf watched as the larger one barked. "Lunch." The wolf answered, trying to stalk a way around the protective momma wolf. Cloud stayed in pace though, not letting him any closer to her pups.  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff