Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 pm
"Stupid - diet coke and caffeine really ?" An unfamiliar voice was muttering down the hallway, seconds later revealing a bushy brown-haired wreck of a (wo)man with a large undershirt and jacket that had seen better days.

Mark(elle) had spent the entire morning crying and hugging his boobs and then crying some more until there was a very adamant text to 'Report to the office right ******** now'. The meeting with his Boss had just gone from bad to worse, the Death assistant was actually doing okay until Cael(lina) had, in a moment of writing off names of pod candidates to be exterminated, leaned over to Mark(elle) and commented that sometimes, she thought that people just really hated her.

As (s)he said, straw on the camels back, nope, nope and world of nope. S/he got as far as the little trainee fest going on in the first floor before stopping. DD boobs had stopped getting entertaining about three hours in last night from playing with them and now only reminded him of excessive failure. Diet coke and caffeine. Sigh.

Thankfully she came down to the trainee commons prepared. A full box of After Eight chocolates taken from, actually, he wasn't too sure where, but you know what, he would apologize to them later. Really. She. Whatever. Oh how he longed for his baby back, oh baby, he missed you, please be safe, oh god he-

- "I got chocolate 'n stuff, anyone who wants one." The Death assistant made motions to pass them over to a gaggle of trainees when he suddenly stopped and-

Did someone just-

Wait a second. Why were they not affected? What was this - what was even-

Mark quickly snapped closed the box of After Eight's and gave the trainees a sort of wide-eyed, strangled stare as he pointed in Dakota's general direction. They were the antidote. After a few seconds of hopping on both legs and looking like he was going to have a panic attack any second, Mark(elle) finally found his(her) voice. "Get, get that man over there! He's the freaking antidote!"

A pause. "And oh yeah, he probably did this to you all!" Yeah, that's right, take the blame off himself too. Cough.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm
Kat backed down as Ami intervened, not that it calmed her any. She still wanted to kill Dakota, and nail his hide to the wall. "I'm alright.." She muttered quietly before realizing whom it was she was speaking too. "Ah--its you!" The girl who was defending her when they were helping Gale clear out the monsters! "I've been meaning to tha--" With Dakota going even further than before, Kat gritted her teeth and watched as he made a run for it. He's freaking dead!

Another..girl was standing in the hall, yelling about something and pointing at Dakota. She looked oddly familiar, but she couldn't place her. Eh, she would find out later if she had to.

So..Dakota was the cause of this? And was the antidote to boot? Grinning like a crazed woman, Xedis was immediately summoned into her hands. "No one will be upset if I shoot him in the knee caps, right?" Probably not the thing to do, but one way another..she would catch him..and he would pay!

chimarii

Zoobey

Nyxtsuki Moon

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm
Marcus was pretty sure this was like when they turned into toddlers. It was temporary, it would wear off, and he'd get his d**k back and lose the boobs. His give a damn o meter was pretty much broken at this point, as he was just happy he had his coffee and the cramps were not to bad.

Plus he realized he might be able to have a hot lesbian but now really lesbian make out with Cass, so that might have been a plus for him.

Coffee in hand, his ability to give a ******** gone, he came back to the hall to see that:
A) Dakota was fine
B) Someone was accusing this of being his fault
C) Someone was going to shoot him

"You shoot him in the kneecaps, pretty sure that would cripple him and end his career as a hunter. So, for the sake of not losing a potential Hunter, I would me marginally upset." He sipped his coffee. "And how the ******** it is his fault? Gale wasn't as fault for us turning into kids, and he wasn't the cure. This is people from someone ******** with us all, as usual. That or some ******** dipshit put something in our food."

Marcus had not a ******** to give.

"All I know is this ******** sucks and I will flip my s**t if we have a ******** mission."
LividPeas
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Marcus had a point. As much as she would love to shoot Dakota right now, it would cripple him. With a sigh of disappointment, she returned Xedis to his unsummoned form. "Alright. Fine. No shooting him."

She clenched her fist tightly as she stared off in the direction he had run in. "Even if it isn't his fault..I won't forgive him for what he's done." It was probably the PMS talking right now, but still..no one gropes her and gets away with it!

iStoleYurVamps

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 pm
Ami rolled her eyes and put a hand in front of Kat's gun as Marcus spoke. "Look no one likes horny twinkletoes over there, but you can't just off him." Murder was wrong, even if he deserved it on MANY occasions.

Her head snapped as Mark brought chocolate into the clearing. Dear God that sounded fantastic. Oh man, CHOCOLATE. Ami's inner demon wanted that s**t RIGHT NOW.

"Oye, pass two over here. Or seven. I don't care, I just want that chocolate," she asked brusquely of Mark. She asked for two because of Kat, but if Kat didn't want it ... well then she'd get two. 83

lividpeas

zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm
"Ten bucks it would involve piranhas." Cass piped up in Marcus's direction.

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 pm
Sasha wasn't interested in any of Jerry's womanly fits.

"Fine. FINE. I'm leaving. YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH ME ANYWAY."

She sneered in Candace's direction before briefly looking apologetic, only to burst into tears as she stalked off toward the doctor's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 pm
"Well has he grabbed your tits?" Marcus's face was bland, and while he didn't know Kat, he was just guessing Dakota had creeped on her at some point. "They're all sensitive and heavy and how people deal with them I have no idea."

Looking over to Cass Marcus realized what he'd missed upon waking up. Her boobs had gotten bigger. Even female, all he wanted to do was go over and touch them.

Boobs we pretty nice to play with after all.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:41 pm
Pouting a little, Kat folded her arms. "I wasn't going to kill him.." But yes, she got the picture. Besides..turning a gun on an ally--if that's what she could call him--was a huge no-no. She would likely get in to serious trouble if she did anything of that sort--possibly even another 'timeout' in the pods. Shuddering at the thought, Kat aimed to calm herself.

Giving a sideways look at Marcus, Kat gave an awkward smile as she attempted to keep her cool. "Yes." Pausing to examine Marcus, Kat tapped a finger against a chin in thought. "You might need a bra." She paused. "A big one."

When Ami moved to the brown haired girl, she couldn't help but think of where she may have seen her before. Following Ami over, Kat got a closer look. "Who are you?

chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:44 pm
"S-sasha, wait! Wait don't-" Jeri whimpered, limping after her, but she was already gone down the hall. "This... this was for you..." She mumbled miserably, eyes brimming with fresh tears.

She just wanted the whirlwind of emotions to STOP... by any means necessary. It all... SEEMED logical to her.

Girls were an illogical species, he concluded, and he was just trapped in the vortex.

Lips pursed and quivering, he leaned against the hallway wall before sliding down to sit. Idiot, he was an idiot, screwed everything up just by existing and now Sasha hated him and this was why he couldn't have nice things.

Someone was shouting down the hallway about Dakota, but it went in one ear and out the other. She was a woman of misery and cramps and back issues.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm
Candace just stared at Sasha.

"Jerry." Candace turned to him after catching the sneer. She hadn't even ******** done anything this time! Jerry came to her! Her damnit! She didn't got him! He...he came to her!

"Go console your goddamn girlfriend." He could come back after Sasha stopped flipping her s**t.

Annnnnd then Jerry started to cry. Again.

Why were the men more weepy than the women?! ********! Seriously!

Candace rubbed at her face, groaning unhappily and making a pathetic whining sound. "Oh my gooooood..." She disappeared into her room, the sound of drawers opening could be heard until she appeared again, shoving a pink sports bra at Harrison. "Just ******** take it. Wash it and return it whenever you're a ******** guy again." She was getting angry. She was done. She was so done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm
Hooray, maybe by the end of the day, s/he would be able to not only work on a second Tesseract in peace, but also raid all the chocolate in the trainee common rooms: Mark(elle) knew those unsuspecting trainees left it there all the time, thinking noone would take the, those naive fools.

Just to make sure, you know, that everyone got the point across that it was totally not his fault, (s)he took the second to send a very inconspicuous text to every single person on the Island.

TEXT FROM BLOCKED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As a second thought, Mark(elle) pinged a second text.

TEXT FROM BLOCKED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Marcus's give a ******** were still gone. He was still sipping his coffee.

"None of my shirts fit." He looked at his newly acquired assets. He'd get a bra later or something. Phone going off the message was flipped open and he just looked at Dakota.

"Let you grab my boobs if you give up."

Like he gave a ******** class="quote">
Nyxstuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 pm
Harrison eyed the thing, thinking at least it's pink, before struggling into it.

He inspected his tits, rearranging and shoving and stuffing and evening up, before seemingly being satisfied.

"Alright," he said, oblivious to the imminent door shutting, "That'll work. Thanks. Hey uh, you mind if I ask a few personal questions?"

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm
Sniffling, Jerry checked the text message. Maybe Sasha was apologizing??

No... it was- wait. Dakota started all of this? She snapped the cellphone closed, shoving it into her ample cleavage as she rocked to her feet, grip tightening on her cane.

They could reverse this! But they had to catch Dakota first.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff