Reply (South) Druid Territory
The Mighty Procyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maleficent_Dark_Faerie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 am
Liliana was just about to walk ahead without Tetsuya when she overheard Arsenio and Shamrock talking. She pretended as though she was not listening and had no care in the world about their conversation. She acted as she was focused on the journey itself. She was beginning to search for Maugrim's where abouts and heard Arsenio mock her singing. She didn't care to let them know she heard that much of their conversation. She rolled her eyes threw her hair back than transformed into her wolf form dashing off.

"The nerve." she thought. "Arsenio is trouble." she thought. "I thought he was a potential candidate to join Maugrim's cause. Hmmm. . .I am not so sure about that." she thought to herself. "And Shamrock what a good little puppet. Sticking up for poor little me." she giggled to herself. "Better continue working on him and must report about Arsenio to Maugrim." she thought slyly. "I don't know what potential Maugrim saw in Arsenio but it seems hopeless. He might be a little immune to my sire-like ways. That's not good." she thought taking notes and began searching for Maugrim before hearing Warlock's howl. "Oh. . .finally!" she sprinted forward.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:28 pm
Kora slipped off the saddle and knelt down on the bank, splashing water on her face. She was still covered in Addie's blood, and her clothing ripped. Stripping down she waded into the cold water, her teeth chattering until she submerged herself. Kicking off of the rocky bank, she pushed herself deep into the water. It had been sometime since she had a decent bath. Kora breathed deeply, floating in the middle of the lake. She couldn't get the thought of Marrok out of her mind. Willing to let her go after she had been caught eavesdropping. Closing her eyes, she brought the image of him forth.

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 pm
Kora let herself drift back to shore, keeping her back arched, and herself afloat. The water soothed her anxiety as she let the current carry her. Another image filled her mind, his warm eyes, and silent smile. Two black wolves, one mysterious as the new moon, the other as constant as the North star. She may have been betrothed to Ephiram, but that did not stop her heart from seeing those who showed they cared. In another pack, she would have been able to follow her heart. Here, and now, her heart belonged to all in the pack, and her choices had to be for them all. Breaking herself from her reverie, she stepped from the warm current and into the cool air, swiftly grabbing her towel from her pack and drying herself down before changing into something new, and not torn or blood soaked.

Bending down, she took the necklace off, and placed it in her pack. Until Ephiram came back to the pack, she could not wear it. They both needed to fulfill the promises they made to one another, and the pack when they agreed to the proposal. Druid hurt now, but he was unsafe without his heir. Maugrim needed the boy, for what purpose she did not know. But if Ephiram did come home, would he too be in danger from his plans? Kora got to work building her shelter on the soft ground, the scent of pine needles filling the tent. It was not yet evening, and she had to wait. She would approach Ephiram tonight. Once they spoke, she would arrive back at camp and watch over Druid until he was ready to return. She vaguely thought about having Puck help her learn the wolf's plans, but cast the thought aside. Putting Puck in danger was not a solution she would consider, nor would Warlock. Unless Marrok arrived, she would not know if her instincts were correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:49 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Kora let herself drift back to shore, keeping her back arched, and herself afloat. The water soothed her anxiety as she let the current carry her. Another image filled her mind, his warm eyes, and silent smile. Two black wolves, one mysterious as the new moon, the other as constant as the North star. She may have been betrothed to Ephiram, but that did not stop her heart from seeing those who showed they cared. In another pack, she would have been able to follow her heart. Here, and now, her heart belonged to all in the pack, and her choices had to be for them all. Breaking herself from her reverie, she stepped from the warm current and into the cool air, swiftly grabbing her towel from her pack and drying herself down before changing into something new, and not torn or blood soaked.

Bending down, she took the necklace off, and placed it in her pack. Until Ephiram came back to the pack, she could not wear it. They both needed to fulfill the promises they made to one another, and the pack when they agreed to the proposal. Druid hurt now, but he was unsafe without his heir. Maugrim needed the boy, for what purpose she did not know. But if Ephiram did come home, would he too be in danger from his plans? Kora got to work building her shelter on the soft ground, the scent of pine needles filling the tent. It was not yet evening, and she had to wait. She would approach Ephiram tonight. Once they spoke, she would arrive back at camp and watch over Druid until he was ready to return. She vaguely thought about having Puck help her learn the wolf's plans, but cast the thought aside. Putting Puck in danger was not a solution she would consider, nor would Warlock. Unless Marrok arrived, she would not know if her instincts were correct.

Kora had lead Marrok and Dante much further away from Druid camp. Marrok didn't complain about getting away for a while. Dante was absolutely enjoying himself as they rode through the forest together. Marrok's nose told him Kora and her horse Holly were nearby. Of coarse Kora helped by leaving a light trail of Holly to follow as well. The trail lead Marrok and Dante to a river. This was when Marrok decide to dismount and lead Dante to follow the river leading the both to a lake. It was there they found Kora and her horse Holly. Dante's ears perked forward showing some excitement when he recognizes Holly. Luckily Dante hasn't made a sound yet to give away him being there. Marrok begins looking around for Kora than finds her swimming and making herself back to shore. Marrok blushed right away than turned around being polite. His heart began to race and he couldn't quite understand why? Was he nervous from being caught and her thinking he was a perv? Well it was an accident and Dante neighs already walking toward Kora and Holly.

"Dante, no! Wait!" he whispered a little loudly. His horse was as stubborn as he was and just wanted to say "hello" to those he knew. Marrok facepalms himself hoping Kora was dressed before walking toward her and Holly.

Marrok The Werewolf

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm
Ginza kept walking and soon came to a river. "No scent hmm if he is not here then where. Also where am I clever Noctis heading into unfamiliar territory just like you taught me. For now I will leave you be till I find out about where I am" he thought. He kept walking following the river.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:17 pm
The breeze that came over the lake was cold, and so she slipped her poncho over her head enjoying the soft knitted material. Hearing the sound of crunching twigs she looked up to see Dante, Marrok's horse, walking towards her and Holly. She stood to greet the horse, rubbing his nose affectionately. "Well hello there, I didn't think Marrok would let you run around by yourself." She whispered before realizing that he was just behind her. She turned and eyed him cautiously. "So you did come." It wasn't a question, just a statement of the facts. Looking him up and down, she scrutinized him openly. The tension between them was thick, but Kora didn't take another step. She let the minutes pass at the lake before she finally nodded her head, turned around, and motioned for him to join her by the fire.

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:47 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
The breeze that came over the lake was cold, and so she slipped her poncho over her head enjoying the soft knitted material. Hearing the sound of crunching twigs she looked up to see Dante, Marrok's horse, walking towards her and Holly. She stood to greet the horse, rubbing his nose affectionately. "Well hello there, I didn't think Marrok would let you run around by yourself." She whispered before realizing that he was just behind her. She turned and eyed him cautiously. "So you did come." It wasn't a question, just a statement of the facts. Looking him up and down, she scrutinized him openly. The tension between them was thick, but Kora didn't take another step. She let the minutes pass at the lake before she finally nodded her head, turned around, and motioned for him to join her by the fire.

Marrok walked slowly approaching Kora. He over heard her talking to Dante. "Well hello there, I didn't think Marrok would let you run around by yourself." Of coarse naturally Marrok had to reply. Before he was able she also said "So you did come."

"Yes, of coarse I came. As you know I needed to figure out how to leave without Jericho questioning me. I am due back for. . .dinner." he said trying to avoid that he was due to meet Maugrim and the rest. Especially since Gmork has finally returned. "Now you should know I wouldn't let him run around by himself. Although he is quite stubborn. He absolutely enjoys defying me and doing as he pleases." he smirked approaching Dante and patting him. "So, you lured me out and I am here." he said a bit anxious as his heart began to beat fast. There was a moment of silence before she motioned toward to join her by the fire. There as a nice flat stone he decided to take a seat upon. He began to throw acorns into the fire waiting for her to finally say something. When she wasn't looking his way. He found himself looking her way. "What is wrong with you? She is your enemy. Not that she would ever see me in that way. Wait what?! What am I thinking." he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:18 pm
Marrok The Werewolf

Looking up at Marrok she eyed him carefully. "You mean the meeting with Maugrim tonight?" She asked bluntly, remembering the large number of people in the house. "You should know that Addie has returned, I was at the house to inform Maugrim, I saw everyone there." She studied him again waiting to see his reaction to this news while their two horses grazed by the lake side. No matter what she tried, she couldn't understand what was going on in his mind. Maugrim would never accept someone into his group if he wasn't completely sure of their loyalty. Yet it nagged at the back of her mind. Marrok wasn't all that he seemed, and she had to trust her instinct regarding him.

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Marrok The Werewolf

Looking up at Marrok she eyed him carefully. "You mean the meeting with Maugrim tonight?" She asked bluntly, remembering the large number of people in the house. "You should know that Addie has returned, I was at the house to inform Maugrim, I saw everyone there." She studied him again waiting to see his reaction to this news while their two horses grazed by the lake side. No matter what she tried, she couldn't understand what was going on in his mind. Maugrim would never accept someone into his group if he wasn't completely sure of their loyalty. Yet it nagged at the back of her mind. Marrok wasn't all that he seemed, and she had to trust her instinct regarding him.

As Marrok was throwing acorns into the fire and would change the color of the fire. He was surprise to here Kora say "You mean the meeting with Maugrim tonight?" Marrok looked at her dumb founded than said. . .

"Meeting? There's no meeting tonight." he said looking at her crazy. Than began thinking to himself. "How did she know that?" he asked himself. When she continued talking she said "You should know that Addie has returned, I was at the house to inform Maugrim, I saw everyone there." Marrok again threw her a puzzling look of "really"?

"Your serious? Addie returned huh? Interesting. . ." he said out loud. Marrok never cared for her or liked the idea of her joining their posse. In his opinion she spilled trouble. "I'm so excited that she's back. . ." he said with sarcasm than again would look at Kora when she wasn't looking at him or his way. "Have you found Ephriam or are you not going to tell me? If I were him. I wouldn't come back. He's probably doing better outside this pack anyway." he shared his opinion. "You know before rejoining the Druid pack. There were rumors of their being a secretive pack out here. A pack which was one with the land of moon flowers." he shared openingly. "You do know Jericho and myself were sent ahead to check out this land and make sure it was suitable for our pack right?" he asked her. "The description of this land was shared by your father to Druid himself. What a gift." he said looking around at the forest around them. "Jericho and myself searched with Gmork and Rose for a time. We found nothing and no existance of another pack. Perhaps they just don't want to be found. Right?" he laughed bringing out some deer jerky. "Hungry?" he asked and offered. "I dried it and seasoned it myself." he said proudly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:57 pm
Marrok The Werewolf

As Marrok was throwing acorns into the fire and would change the color of the fire. He was surprise to here Kora say "You mean the meeting with Maugrim tonight?" Marrok looked at her dumb founded than said. . .

"Meeting? There's no meeting tonight." he said looking at her crazy. Than began thinking to himself. "How did she know that?" he asked himself. When she continued talking she said "You should know that Addie has returned, I was at the house to inform Maugrim, I saw everyone there." Marrok again threw her a puzzling look of "really"?

"Your serious? Addie returned huh? Interesting. . ." he said out loud. Marrok never cared for her or liked the idea of her joining their posse. In his opinion she spilled trouble. "I'm so excited that she's back. . ." he said with sarcasm than again would look at Kora when she wasn't looking at him or his way. "Have you found Ephriam or are you not going to tell me? If I were him. I wouldn't come back. He's probably doing better outside this pack anyway." he shared his opinion. "You know before rejoining the Druid pack. There were rumors of their being a secretive pack out here. A pack which was one with the land of moon flowers." he shared openingly. "You do know Jericho and myself were sent ahead to check out this land and make sure it was suitable for our pack right?" he asked her. "The description of this land was shared by your father to Druid himself. What a gift." he said looking around at the forest around them. "Jericho and myself searched with Gmork and Rose for a time. We found nothing and no existance of another pack. Perhaps they just don't want to be found. Right?" he laughed bringing out some deer jerky. "Hungry?" he asked and offered. "I dried it and seasoned it myself." he said proudly.

"Please." Kora took a piece of the jerky, happy to save her rations for later. Should she tell him the truth about Ephiram? He was being honest with her as much as she could tell, but she still wasn't certain if he was simply playing the part. Perhaps it was best to wait. "This other pack?" She raised an eye brow in mockery, "on our lands. What nonsense." she finished with a laugh. Indeed the Moon pack was not on their lands, so she wasn't lying about them either. "What would Maugrim have had you do if there had been another pack. Would he have you scare them off? Or offer to align yourselves with them?" She asked, eyeing him carefully. "Better yet, you can tell me what it was that made you come."

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:32 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Marrok The Werewolf

"Please." Kora took a piece of the jerky, happy to save her rations for later. Should she tell him the truth about Ephiram? He was being honest with her as much as she could tell, but she still wasn't certain if he was simply playing the part. Perhaps it was best to wait. "This other pack?" She raised an eye brow in mockery, "on our lands. What nonsense." she finished with a laugh. Indeed the Moon pack was not on their lands, so she wasn't lying about them either. "What would Maugrim have had you do if there had been another pack. Would he have you scare them off? Or offer to align yourselves with them?" She asked, eyeing him carefully. "Better yet, you can tell me what it was that made you come."

Marrok left the container of jerky open between them beginning to enjoy a couple himself when Kora said This other pack?", "on our lands. What nonsense." and "What would Maugrim have had you do if there had been another pack. Would he have you scare them off? Or offer to align yourselves with them?" "Better yet, you can tell me what it was that made you come."

At first Marrok said " It is not nonsense. Well, Druid trust your father and Maugrim believed in the rumors. I guess he wanted to make sure this "pack" wasn't aggressive. I don't know what he would have done if he had met them to be honest. Believe it or not Kora. Maugrim and I are brothers but not by blood. Our fathers were very good friends. There are many who don't know that connection between us. His father took me into his family. He became my brother and together after we ran together bumping into Druid. Druid and his siblings were as lonely and lost as we were when we all met. Eventually that lead us to meet Oracle, Rose, Gmork, Terra, and Jericho. We were quite the bunch. Maugrim nominated Druid to be our Alpha believe it or not. Maugrim found a brother in Druid despite Druid having Warlock and Mandrake. Although he didn't like when Druid allowed Oracle to come between them. Actually Maugrim fancied Oracle but Oracle chose Druid. Maugrim tried dating Sage but that didn't work out so well. When Druid chose Maugrim as his beta. There aren't very many proud things I've done under his orders." he admitted to her. "But you should have seen his face when he found Oracle dead with Ephriam. A horrific sight." she said shaking his head. "I don't think Maugrim or Druid was ever the same again. Maugrim was afraid Druid was never going to snap out of it." he shared.

Marrok began thinking about her last question. "What made me return to the Druid pack or come tonight?" he asked looking to her a little uncomfortable. He quiet a while before answering. "I returned to the Druid pack because I was stationed at a nearby town waiting for the pack to catch up. Jericho and I hung out at this town until the Druid pack passed nearby. We were asked to rally Gmork, Rose, and Terra. So, we send word to them to return and they have." he explained. "Tonight I came to see you because I wanted to. . ." he said bashfully and threw an acorn into the fire which turned the fire green. "Coool. Did you see that?" he asked excited trying to change the subject but couldn't stop looking at her and had managed to sit closer to Kora.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 am
Kora stood up, and dusted off her pants. She was agitated. Maugrim had threatened her, and yet had apparently convinced Marrok that he was only a good hearted beta. "You do know that he threatened me. Apparently I'm getting in the way of whatever he has planned." She turned to look at him. "My mother called him a snake in the grass. Warned me to be wary of his false praise, and pretences." She looked down at the green fire as it changed back to its soft oranges, not realizing that she was shaking in anger. She payed little attention to the acorn throwing. Her own head swirled in panic. Had she just invited in Maugrim's puppet, would he follow her afterwards to find Ephiram? Kill her in her sleep? He was clearly loyal, and blind to Maugrim's tricks.

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Kora stood up, and dusted off her pants. She was agitated. Maugrim had threatened her, and yet had apparently convinced Marrok that he was only a good hearted beta. "You do know that he threatened me. Apparently I'm getting in the way of whatever he has planned." She turned to look at him. "My mother called him a snake in the grass. Warned me to be wary of his false praise, and pretences." She looked down at the green fire as it changed back to its soft oranges, not realizing that she was shaking in anger. She payed little attention to the acorn throwing. Her own head swirled in panic. Had she just invited in Maugrim's puppet, would he follow her afterwards to find Ephiram? Kill her in her sleep? He was clearly loyal, and blind to Maugrim's tricks.

Marrok watched Kora in confusion when she stood up and dusted herself off. It was clear Kora was upset and Marrok was wondering if it was something he had said? Kora than said "You do know that he threatened me. Apparently I'm getting in the way of whatever he has planned." and "My mother called him a snake in the grass. Warned me to be wary of his false praise, and pretences." When Kora spoke of "plans" Marrok had to think fast or say nothing at all regarding them. Marrok chuckled regarding what her mother called Maugrim and warning her about his "false praise" and "pretences".

"False praise and pretences huh?" he chuckled. "Oh, trust me. If you ever receive a praise from Maugrim. It would surprise everyone. Lol. He doesn't complement just anybody. It just how he is. I've known Maugrim nearly my whole life. He's secretive. I consider him a brother but I know nothing of the plans you speak of." he said looking at her. "His concerns surround Ephriam and the protection of the Druid pack. This is all I know. My world is not as close to Maugrim's than you might assume or think." he said raising a brow wondering if this was the reason she asked him out here. "So, if this is why you asked me out here. Than I am sorry to disappoint you at whatever your trying to get me to spill here." he grumbled uncomfortable. Of coarse Marrok was telling half truths. Yes, of coarse he knew of the plans she talked about regarding Maugrim's plans to take over. Although he never thought the plan was possible. Druid's circle was strong in his opinion and growing. The more Maugrim waited the work they would have to put into everything. Marrok turned looking to Kora.

"You know. . .Maugrim isn't the brother and friend I once knew either. His heart has grown quite cold." he began not looking at Kora directly. "I don't know how much I can trust you nor do I know if you would turn me in." he continued cautiously. "Although tonight. . .we are having a meeting." he shared. "If there is information you need to know perhaps you should go and listen for yourself. That's if you trust me. I mean if you did attend it's not like I would know your whereabouts now would I?" he stated looking at her walking over to her slowly looking at her. "Well, now you know there is a meeting tonight perhaps regarding those plans you speak of." he shared.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 am
Ginza kept walking along the river looking around. "Maybe I should look around for any clues as to where I am. But where to start maybe I should think about my next step before I get lost" he thought as he sat down staring at the river. As he sat by the river he stabbed his sword into the ground "It is a nice place here I wonder if anyone lives here. If they do perhaps they can help me" he thought.  

Tim the Wolf

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:56 pm
Marrok The Werewolf
Lady_Conspiracy

Marrok watched Kora in confusion when she stood up and dusted herself off. It was clear Kora was upset and Marrok was wondering if it was something he had said? Kora than said "You do know that he threatened me. Apparently I'm getting in the way of whatever he has planned." and "My mother called him a snake in the grass. Warned me to be wary of his false praise, and pretences." When Kora spoke of "plans" Marrok had to think fast or say nothing at all regarding them. Marrok chuckled regarding what her mother called Maugrim and warning her about his "false praise" and "pretences".

"False praise and pretences huh?" he chuckled. "Oh, trust me. If you ever receive a praise from Maugrim. It would surprise everyone. Lol. He doesn't complement just anybody. It just how he is. I've known Maugrim nearly my whole life. He's secretive. I consider him a brother but I know nothing of the plans you speak of." he said looking at her. "His concerns surround Ephriam and the protection of the Druid pack. This is all I know. My world is not as close to Maugrim's than you might assume or think." he said raising a brow wondering if this was the reason she asked him out here. "So, if this is why you asked me out here. Than I am sorry to disappoint you at whatever your trying to get me to spill here." he grumbled uncomfortable. Of coarse Marrok was telling half truths. Yes, of coarse he knew of the plans she talked about regarding Maugrim's plans to take over. Although he never thought the plan was possible. Druid's circle was strong in his opinion and growing. The more Maugrim waited the work they would have to put into everything. Marrok turned looking to Kora.

"You know. . .Maugrim isn't the brother and friend I once knew either. His heart has grown quite cold." he began not looking at Kora directly. "I don't know how much I can trust you nor do I know if you would turn me in." he continued cautiously. "Although tonight. . .we are having a meeting." he shared. "If there is information you need to know perhaps you should go and listen for yourself. That's if you trust me. I mean if you did attend it's not like I would know your whereabouts now would I?" he stated looking at her walking over to her slowly looking at her. "Well, now you know there is a meeting tonight perhaps regarding those plans you speak of." he shared.

"He would kill you if he found me." Kora gasped, surprised at his honesty, and offer. "He would kill both of us on sight." She looked down, oh how she wanted to go. But she would never place him in danger like that... Plus she had other plans. Marrok had opened up to her in ways she never expected. She may have watched him from afar, seeing more behind the gaze than either had realized previously. She was engaged, and yet her heart was beating hard against her pub cage. Protesting, demanding to be heard...

"I have to follow Ephiram tonight..." Kora admitted. "Well, not tonight. I know where he is, but I'm waiting until his guard is down... There is another pack. The Moon pack." The information rushed out of her before she could stop it. Suddenly she did not feel alone in her plans. All the isolation of living with a pack that was not her family, it was fading away. Once the words began, she could not stop. Out they poured before her mind could warn her away.

"He's been watching them for some time. They are good people, a kind pack. They will take him in without a second thought. I was going to wait, see how he adjusted, then ask for shelter as a Gaean wolf. Our Alphas are friends, and I will have no problem entering their lands as a peaceful traveller. It is expected of our pack to travel, and many of our own have stayed with them. I even remember playing with their heiresses as a child." Kora stopped, realizing finally that she just gave away the Moon pack, and Ephiram's location. "You cannot tell Maugrim. He'd bring him back right away. The boy needs a place away from his memories to heal..."

She looked Marrok in the eyes, pleading. "Please, keep my secrets. I swear that I will keep yours..."

(South) Druid Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff