Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am
Ice Queen

Zurine simply rolled her eyes at the boil - why did she have to get paired up with a reaper whose emotional range seemed to only go from sarcastic to angry? I mean really how was she supposed to scare someone like that when they were just sitting here with nothing to use? Ah well..it ws just an exercise right..and looking around the room she didn't think many of the other students had had all that much success either. Or at least she didn't see to many cowering in their seats and the like.

Retrieving the notebook she'd slammed rather ineffectively on the floor she settled it back in her lap. "I am hardly the one with the temper in this room" she stated pointedly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 am
Dragain

A pretty ghoul like Lizzy all of a sudden going monster was not what the gimblewolf expected. He took a few steps back from her, his jaw opened. For a moment, he thought he'd really pissed her off maybe. Fighting a ghoul was not something he really wanted to do. Boils, fine. Ghouls were too soft though. Yeah, Neil was slightly sexist.

"......" Well damn he was speechless now after that introduction. He was very quick to regain his composure though. Hands slid back in his pocket and his posture was slightly bad in the cool bad boy way. He didn't comment on the nice to meet you part.

"Yeah new." He gave her a nod, "This is actually my first class. What about you?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 am
Chobi_Chocobo

"I'm been here a while," She replied, giggling softly at Neil's reaction; she might have to do that more often, to see how people react to it, "This is the first acting class I've attended though... There weren't any before!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 am
Dragain

"There weren't any before. Bummer." He kicked his feet and took up a seat on the stage. His red eyes stared a bit of a hole through Lizzy. He wasn't sure what he thought of her yet. Finally he settled for respect. The ghoul had out scared him after all.

"So. You been here a while," He folded his arms behind his head and leaned back on to the stage. Now he wasn't even looking at her. Neil was looking up at the ceiling. "You wanna maybe show a new guy around some time ~?" Was that a bit of a chime behind that question?  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:19 am
JetAlmeara

"Hmm, you're right," Roch said, shoving his hands into his pockets and looking around. "Jericho over there, his natural form? Jackin' awesome, but he's got a temper that literally has him breathin' fire. Then again, he IS a dragon. Christof ain't here, he'd probably give Jericho a run for his money, temper wise." He frowned, caught on the subject. "Mitsu there, haven't seen her lose her temper yet, but I HAVE seen her natural form, so it would be interesting."

"Don't know him, don't know her... seen her around but never talked to her... just met her, oh!" he said abruptly, breaking into a grin. "Isra! Haven't seen him since mad science class."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 am
Chobi_Chocobo

"Well, classes had been far and few in between recently," She looked sheepish, "I guess the professors must be busy or something..." Probably due to the things that had happened during the previous field trip; explaining to this boil right now would just complicate things... Besides, walls have ears.

"Sure!" She agreed almost immediately; that would help her take her mind off things, right? The way the boil was acting puzzled her though, and she paused, glancing up at the ceiling as well, half expecting something to be there; she couldn't help looked a little disappointed when she realized that there was nothing.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 am
Dragain

There was a tail wag at the 'sure'.

"Probably. I'd imagine things get busy in a place as large as this." Explaining the trip to the boil right now was probably not a good idea. Lizzy was right, there were to many students and a teacher in the room. To many ears. Not that Neil wouldn't listen, he would.

"So.. You a demon I assume..? Or are you a monster. I can't really tell." His tone was flat and almost bored sounding.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 pm
It wasn’t a clap that signaled the end this time, it was a boom. Their teacher had decided to drop a box on the edge of the stage. A box, filled with small boxes. There seemed to be enough for the class, provided they only took one . “Very good for a first try. But of course you all need work. So, that said-“ he chucked a box at (insert student here). “Inside the box is something I want you to use in your next scare attempt. Make it POP. Make it SHINE. Dazzle me, razzle me, and make someone scared witless. I expect a small, one hundred fifty word essay on your attempt. If you fail to scare... well.” He sat himself down on an empty chair. “Then we will have to work on that.” He waved them off. “Class is over, take your boxes and go… scare some on. I recommend someone that ISN’T a gnome.”

MYSTERY BOX

Roll 1 d4 to determine what is in your box.
1-Glow in the dark face paint
2-A film canister filled with beans
3-A small make up kit
4-Two vials of fake blood
Homework is to take what you got, RP a scare attempt out, and when done, post a link to the RP and the ‘summary’ in his office. No set partner for the homework, just whoever you like. Please try to get them done by the end of the month!

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm
Neil wasted no time getting up off that stage and waltzing over to the boxes to grab two things of fake blood. He couldn't have been more pleased. Though his pleasure did not show on his face. He tucked in the two objects in his pocket and went out of the class room not saying another word to anyone.  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 pm
Wasting no time, Gene quickly bowed to Isra, before running over to the box and pulling the contents out. Opening the little parcel, she could only give the contents an extremely quizzical look. Beans? What in Jacks name was she supposed to do with BEANS? Beans were for roasting and making coffee... Oh crap, coffee!

The doppelganger slipped a note to Zurine on her rush out. She had a job interview to get to!

JetAlmera
Hey Zurine! Care to meet me at the Maul on Webday morning, around 8? We need to hang out some more! <3

- Gene

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

JetAlmeara rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 pm
Zuirine quirked an eyebrow at her partner, well at the very least it seemed like she might have hit upon a topic that he at least found somewhat interesting - though she wasn't entirely sure if he was being sincere or still trying to scare her a little bit. Further contemplation on the matter was halted however when the teacher threw down a box of boxes and gave his instructions.

"Well..see you around I suppose" She told Roch in a sort of farewell before she went to pick out whatever she wound up getting from the box, as she reached for her pick however Gene shoved a note into her hand as she rushed out the door and Zurine took a few moments to read it. Oh! That sounded like it might be fun..she would definitely have to do that. A bit more preoccupied with thoughts of her upcoming trip to the mall she reached haphazardly into the box..and it wasn't until she was almost out the door that she remembered to look and see what she'd grabbed.

"Beans?!" What in the heck was she supposed to do with those?!? This was going to take a bit of thought.

Ice Queen

Carhop Calvalier

Ice Queen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Roch shrugged at the padfoot's response and headed forward, grabbing one of the boxes and opening it curiously. Two vials of fake blood? Yeah, he could do something with this, he thought with a grin. He could easily do something with this.

With that thought he headed out the door, thinking on how he could scare the hell out of someone...  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Anna jumped at the sudden sound of the box being dropped. She listened to the professor's words with a sense of deep resignation. So she would have to go scare someone, huh? Great... how was she supposed to find somebody to scare?! Maybe she should just pick someone at random or something? No, then they might hate her...

With a sigh, Anna went up and took a small box, cracking it open to read the words glow in the dark face paint. Okay. She had no idea what to do with it, but... okay. "C'mon, Shibey, let's go," she mumbled, slinking out of the theater, certain that absolutely everything was going wrong.  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am
Catching the box as it was thrown at her Mitsu looked it over curiously for a moment. So they had to try this again? And with someone else. She had to wonder what was in her box.

Listening to his further instruction Mitsu slowly opened her box to peek inside. P..paint. Glow in the dark face paint....Frowning a bit she wondered who she could scare using this and what kind of situation could play out. It made her wonder if Shun ever got scared. The way he acted she couldn't imagine him being scared of anything.

With her box in hand Mitsu waited until the other students started to file out, waving a goodbye to Jericho and thanking him for being her partner, before she took her leave.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm
Looking up as he heard the box drop, Jericho furrowed his brow, then went to pick out his mystery box. Well the assignment seemed to sound straight forward enough. Opening it up, he found a small make up kit inside. Hm. This was going to be a bit of a challenge. Even so, he had a few gears turning in his head.

At least it wasn't trying to scare someone that wasn't there.

The dragon waved back to Mitsu, then headed on out himself, thinking over the assignment they were given.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff