Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's March Customs - WINNERS PG. 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm
7:28pm PST - 3/10/11
EDITED
Edit Category: Heavy (Super Rare)
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? N/A

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.

I’m also willing to listen to any Colorist Choice options in regards to the pelt design.
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 027
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: I came up with it...She's an OC, though I have her as a pet in another shop, and that's where the ref comes from.
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black with a rose and stem trailing up her frontmost hind leg.
Face: Black, eyes deep red, Eye brows to match mane
Mane: Red Style: Long
Tail: Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red as the mane, Fetlocks black and from the stock
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni horn, Black
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I'd like a rose at her front hooves that has blood dripping from a few of the petals.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ellenere
Owner: Sunchaser9000
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Bitter
Mate: None
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red & Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I came up with the concept, but I do have her as a pet in another shop, and have obtained permission from the colorist who did her there that it's ok for me to try and get her here.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 pm
EDITED
Edit Category:Moderate?
Soquili Species:Cerynei
Body Build: Cerynei build? o - o
Starting Stage:Basket
Concept Origin:From a pet won and roleplayed in another shop <3
WIP Needed? YES Please..if you don't mind

Body:White with black markings shown in ref
Face:White but, one his ears he has the little stripes shown in ref. His mouth should be stitched shut with black like thread/wire as shown in the ref image. No Blood or anything and he shouldn't look like a dragon just the stitching. I want him translated from dragon to horse lol
Mane:Fluffy Black mowhawk like shown in ref's, it's really colorist choice on his mane as long as it matches his main ref except..a little longer since in the carousel ref it's kinda shorter. Sorry if it's confusing D:
Tail:Black with white where it meets his body kinda like it fades to black? the regular Cerynei deer type tail XD
Hooves/Fetlocks:Hooves are white with purple ish black rings around the upper part like shown in the dragon ref - above his claws thats what i mean-
Reference Image(s): Has his main Ref (the dragon) and hair ideas.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black (shown in ref)
Wings:n/a
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes:Match ref as closely a possible? o u o

Trading Post Items: Star and moon hair sticks, white with purple sort of mixed in? <3 Silver stud earrings in his ear?
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:Saddle and Tiger The saddle isn't a hard type of saddle..it's soft and has ruffle's kinda on it..it should be purple like the ref image's and, should stop just at his upper back and not go all the way like to his bottom./tail. It basically shouldn't go anywhere near his back legs <3 It should also just sort of 'clip' at his chest and flow back not hang down -should be tight fitted-

Tiger Plush: Is his prized possession. I want him to have his little tiger plush Bau either sitting at his feet or sitting somewhere maybe even settled on his hoof whatever the colorist thinks looks best. BUT he must MUST be somewhere on/around Tavshed.

Note: The markings shown..I would like if they went you know down his back legs/body if the colorist can translate him from the dragon to the horse along with his markings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Tavshed
Owner:RockerWolfie1616
Breed:Cerynei
Temper:Innocent
Mate:n/a
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes and I can quote or put it on here if it's required. I won the pet but, I thought I might need the colorist/creators permission just in case <3 Also sorry if I rambled or made things confusing D:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 pm
UNEDITED

Edit Category: Uneditted
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: [BASE] Mainly silver with some brown, tan, black here and there (use your imagination <3. She's a daughter (OOCLY) of a brown clouded leopard and snow leopard parents)
[MARKINGS] Mixture of clouded leopard spots and snow leopard spots with clouded leopard marking on her face
Face: clouded leopard markings on her cheeks. [EYE COLORS] pale silverish green (could be swirl or whatever, you decide )
Mane: Long mane and tail. pale moon blue color with light brown streaks in it (look at Janus' picture for the streak style)
Tail: Long. pale moon blue color with light brown streaks in it (look at Janus' picture for the streak style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
Reference Image(s): This is going to be her father OOCly
face markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): colorist choice
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isadora
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Level-minded
Mate: ---
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Higher Moderate I think
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: was random and it stuck with me biggrin
WIP Needed? Its appreciated...at least 1 or 2 before it's all said and done

Body: body color: black base with sparkling swirls and patterns(ranging from yellowish, to red, and dark red(blood red) maybe even a little dark purple) not too busy-pics below
Face: eyes: i want somewhat edited eyes and overall expression...sad eyes with a single tear falling down the prominent eye(color of blood)....color: pale almost silver-pic below
also light yet elegant and dark makeup-including a light silver/black shimmer on lips.

Mane: mane/tail color: blood red-maybe even dripping blood with thin strands of silver
hair style:very long and somewhat wavy, some up almost in a type of up do maybe a little messy/contemporary.
Also have Blood colored(a slightly darker red then hair-or black if that's easier-..and shiny) jewels in hair and some purple ones_artistic freedom with this....and a purplish/red forehead jewel in the shape of a tear. -pics below

Tail: style: very long and wavy-instead of silver strands have black in tail. Also dripping blood
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe have her hooves be a dark blood color-soaking up blood that's dripped from her wings and hair.
Reference Image(s): Body sparkly swirls: Sparkling swirls 1, Swirls 2, Sparkles 3
Eyes: Very pale ALMOST white
Eye Makeup design
Hair length....but somewhat wavy
Hair example...I like how there are like 3 little ponytails at the top...kinda and its kinda wavy. Is also an example of the chains
I like the last one for the hair all together...u can't see the back so artist interpretation I guess.... smile Also shows the arm bracer things

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Style- whichever looks best to you, color: white fading to and with splatters of/and dripping blood
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Overall for make-up and her general 'vibe' is a contemporary goth

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: She has chains/cuffs on her ankles connecting together on her back-and down her sides and to a larger chain/cuff(but none are really wide/bulky) around her neck-chains and cuffs kinda sparkling silver with random splatters of blood. Also upper arm cuffs/bracers silver and black(only on front 2)-the black have a silver swirl design and the silver have a black swirl design.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Head decoration This has the tear forehead decoration I'd like.
Red hair gem, but darker and a smooth gem cut
Purple hair jem-again smooth cut
Another hair gem example-shiny and smooth and maybe a bit bigger too
Main hair ref above has the arm bracers too

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gisei
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Self-Sacrificial
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Blood Moon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mine

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: she is a lone duck, no specific domain
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Ok, took me a min. to switch to the new form, but I think I got everything there biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Common
Body Build: Normal (leg down)
Concept Origin: Transformers Generation 1
WIP Needed? Probably. [Loves WIPs]

Body: Dark blue with white belly
Face: White
Mane: Dark blue (short)
Tail: Dark blue (short)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark blue/white with red stripe on front legs
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Chestplate, armor on the lower front and back legs, mouthplate, helmet, and visor
Reference Image(s) for Items: Torso, Clearer resolution, Knees and lower arms, Back of his lower legs, Better picture of the Decepticon symbol on his chest

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Soundwave
Owner: Geyser Eelborn
Breed: Decepticon
Temper: Loyal
Mate: N/A (that’s a loaded question for me…)
Tag Background: 035
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's hard to get more commercial than a TF cosplay. wink  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai, the one point I want to make though is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
WIP Needed? : If it’s not a bother?

Body: red-gold
Face: Reference~
Mane: Flaxen – In a half up-do. The reference has the up-do how I want but the length should be between the knees and hoof – layered down in loose curls – thiiick hair. Her pelt was soso thick .. I loved it ;o; X
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this – Pins The shiny things should be reds/orange/white - complimenting colors
Possibly strings of pearls?
Tail: Flaxen – matching the mane – very thick/long/decorated like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaxen
Reference Image(s): X As you can see she’s red-gold all over with high/low lights thrown in subtley – I’d like a very subtle pearlescent sheen to her too

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: New Angeni Wings
Other Notes: Transparant-ish? Sparkling – with some pearl ropes beaded about on her wings. Color – shiny flaxen-y white – possibly glittery? I want her to be glitzy/glamoury without being glitter-puke and over-done. *headdesk* which I have a tendancy towards..

Trading Post Items: None~
Custom Items: Necklaces:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)
Bracelets:: Matching
Other:: If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. to mist. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist/clouds around her hooves

Possibility of a very small not wind-blown scarf that's glittery/diamondy and mostly transparant on her.. i don't want her over done though so again I'm not sure @__@

Other possibility:: a few white candles at her feet -- off to the side by where the dreamcatcher is? if it looks too busy just nix it XD

A lot of this is CC… but I’d –really- like the option to make small changes when I see the WIP~ I really try not to be fussy, but Kai is/was an extremely important part of my life @__@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Memorial OC
Temper: Irreplaceable
Tag Background: X If that could be made to fit I’d be grateful, otherwise similar CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Uhh… N/A?

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bittersweet Memories
Justification for Domain Choice: This dog was mine/my family’s world. She got us through some really traumatic times… and in the end we lost her to the same vicious beast that she had gotten my family through. I know it’s dramatic or perhaps melodramatic but it’s how I feel… Dad and I still can’t talk about our girl without crying. I swear there are more pictures of her up around the house than of me. She was the best thing for my family and taken away in one of the worst possible ways I can imagine… and yet I wouldn’t trade those few short years with her for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm
EDITED
Edit Category: Light-Medium
Soquili Species: Wind/Kalona xbreed.
Body Build: Ye old, ye old, with hooves down if I can.
Concept Origin: Terry Pratchett's Nation?
WIP Needed? Only if you wanna :V.

Body: He's all a dark, steel-ish grey. This is one colour, all grey. the only markings I would like are small wisps of near black coming up his legs, to about his knees, with little steel coloured orbs, like stars littering it ( SEE: http://vexen.meeki.net/Tsula/Locahalegmarks.png ) Maybe a bit of a shine to him, if you could, but not too much.
Face: Should be as mute as possible. Almost leering, so many a stoic frown and dead eyes. His eyes will have black sclera, and steel grey irises and brighter pupils, so that it looks like his eyes are glowing, just a little from the inside.
Mane: A Darker Steel colour, if you want it to be as dark as his wings, go ahead. About medium length to nearing long hair, splayed around his face nonchalantly, maybe hiding a fair bit of it, enough to barely see his stoic look and his dark eye. It can be draped over his body a bit, it should look messy, uncared for. Just there. In it, tied through it, copper and gold (but very muted coloured) charms and coins should be in his hair, mane and tail. He's the god of death in this book, so feel free to go with it.
Tail: Will be the only kelphi part. Same colour as everything. I just .. well it's a book about an ocean fairing people and whatnot. So . . yes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: o/ Steely grey!
Reference Image(s): er.. Remarkably, there are none XD;. It's all gonna be explaining.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nein.
Wings: Will be a darker steel grey from the body, almost a black. Maybe at the edges of his wings, the same little star like spots from his legs.
Fins: No thanks, just his tail.
Scales: No thanks.
Pelt: No thanks.
Other Notes: No thanks.

Trading Post Items: Uhh, if it fits?
Custom Items: In the book, many times, a dream fish shows up around Locaha. It's a small silver fish, small enough for a human to eat. You're welcome to make it mor elike . . a spirit fish, floating around him, or multiple ones, if in his hair or something.
Reference Image(s) for Items: It's a silver fish. I can make one if you want :V.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Locaha
Owner: Nerpin
Breed: Reaper
Temper: (I actually don't know yet.)
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Have at her, maybe something watery or greyish
Tag frame color: Have at her, maybe something watery or greyish
Tag feather color(s): Have at her, maybe something watery or greyish

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ----
Justification for Domain Choice: -----  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm
EDITED
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Cosplay -- Celtic Goddess
WIP Needed? Not needed, but loved.

Body: Black with starry/milky way pattern on back and like ribs coming down back, triple moon on hind quarter, Celtic crosswork on legs.
Face: Black with silver eyeliner and swirls around eyes. Silver sideways crescent moon on forehead of horse. Red glowing eyes.
Mane: long white full crimped hair barely touching ground with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Tail: long white full crimped hair touching ground and wrapping around feet with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves. Black fetlocks, with raven feathers in them
Reference Image(s): celtic knotwork swirls around eyes for pattern swirls, general ref. hair triple moon milky way (add reddish tint)
General Refs: xXx Inspiration Inspiration 2
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: White bony butterfly wings with wispy fog clinging to them.
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: wispy fog around feet and legsWings

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: wearing raven skull mask, black sideways crescent moon on forehead. with raven feathers crowning. (would like unmasked version if you do them). Necklace with red jewel, silver raven skull, and raven feathers. Multiple raven feathers in mane, tail, and fetlocks. pentacle armband
Reference Image(s) for Items: crow skull necklace
swirls around eyes for pattern]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morrigan
Owner: SylverStar
Breed:
Temper: Lonely
Mate: none
Tag Background: 023
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): raven

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Anything vague can be determined by CC. I love anything extra that inspires you from any of the references.
Would like with both mask on and no mask.
With crow familiar of CC, something that looks good and matches Soq. (edits ok)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Gender: I DON’T KNOW WHAT GENDER I WANT ANYMORE, YOU PICK FOR ME. >O<
Concept Origin: A tree-bearer soq. My own design based on the tree of life – Yggdrasil.
WIP Needed? Only if you want to.

Body: White with green on hooves and nose – blended. Dappling that’s blended nicely. In really light greens.
Face: Blue eyes. Standard facial expression.
Mane: I don’t think I like the style I chose anymore. I like long hair so this can be CC. :3
Tail: If an edited tail fits into the edits, then go for it. If not just pick a temp-style to match it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular, hooves white.
Reference Image(s): x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Brown with jewels & gold filigree. See ref.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: See main ref. FOR THE TREE. I know the ref shows mutations. I got confused and I’m too lazy to change the ref pic. I want the three to be attatched to a saddle or something to show that it’s not growing from Ygg. Whatever you choose should be golden and swirly and something that the bearer of Yggdrasil would be given.
Reference Image(s) for Items: x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lif
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Guardian of Yggdrasil
Temper: Careful
Tag Background: Pre-made 016

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A
~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:19 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Basic
Concept Origin: MLP OC
WIP Needed? No

Body:
White, black stockings on his legs; A phoenix on his rump much like the one in the ref(I used a stock gradient for it, if that helps. For the love of GOD don't be exact to how bad I did that thing otherwise XD; )
Face: Black muzzle/ear rims, violet eyes
Mane: Rainbow
Tail: Rainbow
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-down pose; Leg feathering something like in the ref art; Gray hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
N/A
Other Notes: Mane and tail would be Long 2

Trading Post Items:
N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Ressurection
Owner: Andranis
Breed: MLP OC
Temper: Resilient
Tag frame color: Gradient rainbow
Tag feather color(s): Rainbow like his mane/tail

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
N/A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm
UNEDITED
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Uni-Wind crossbreed
Concept Origin: My own idea
WIP Needed? If possible

Body: White with bright raspberry/hot pink tiger stripes, green eyes
Face: matching
Mane: Bright Raspberry/Hot pink with black tips
Tail: Matching to main
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves
Reference Image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/katciana/Gifts/MySoq.png <-- When I made that, I forgot his hairtips. Otherwise, like him.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silver with pale pink (See ref)
Wings: White upper feathers, black flight feathers with pink barring as in ref
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Tie Choker necklace (as in reference for colors)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tulum
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Playful
Mate:
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Shades of pink
Tag feather color(s): Black with pink  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 pm
Mini
Edit Category: none
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: my own
WIP Needed? no

Body: pale-mid blue base, sprinkled with snowflakes.
Face: same as body, but one major snowflake in the middle of his forhead. Eye color - Icy blue
Mane: Short - white/grey streaked
Tail: Punk - matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves - mid socks are snow white, looking like snow drifts
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): na
Wings: na
Fins: na
Scales: na
Pelt: na
Other Notes: na

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: na

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inoke
Owner: DemeterJade
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Devoted
Mate: Sunny (and if possible, could you change her cert to reflect this as well?)
Tag Background: you choose
Tag frame color: you choose
Tag feather color(s): matching Sunny

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

amount150k  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm
UNEDITED
Twins!
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Nope.

Body: Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey slotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
Face: White with grey markings, pink nose. Bright Green eyes, roman nose.
Mane: Forever foal style. Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Tail: Medium style. Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front hooves black, back hooves pink.
Reference Image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg

Trading Post Items: Silver 3 hoop earrings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sebastian
Owner: Kaitaia
Breed: OC
Temper: Unpretentious

Body Build: Draft with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Nope.

Body: Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey slotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
Face: White with grey markings, pink nose. Bright Green eyes, roman nose.
Mane: Curly 2 style. Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Tail: Forever Foal style. Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front hooves black, back hooves pink.
Reference Image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, white with pink beads; Flowers, pink with white centers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lily
Owner: Kaitaia
Breed: OC
Temper: Thoughtful

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 pm
9:24am 03/12/2011
EDITED

Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour. A note on the legs though I would like only the left hind leg to have white all the way to the hoof, and the other three to fade from the body colour to black below the knee.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face
Mane: Mane and tail are both straight (as opposed to curly, not necessarily straight to the ground sort of thing) and black with random streak of white as in reference pic. They should be slightly windblown (as if wind was blowing from behind him) and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like the arabian's mane in the body pattern reference.
Tail: His tail is long, touching the ground and also black with a couple streaks of white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but similar to the reference of Ghede. (I have permission to use Ghede for fetlock reference).
Reference Image(s):
body colour/pattern,
fetlock style reference

Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be mixed in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane, maybe right behind his ear or something, and then a few at the top of his tail. The "costume" reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but you can play around with the details however you like (I love intricate patterns and I'd be willing to pay extra if needed). Some gold beaded strings draped across his body and gold bangles on his forelegs or gold accessories other places would be loved as well. (I love gold if you couldn't guess haha ^^")
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2, costume style,
attempt at drawing a reference for accessories (please dont pay attention to the tail as I changed the style a bit I'd like it less wavy than in this picture

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aamir
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Determined
Mate:
Tag Background: sand dunes
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff