Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:05 pm
She didn't get that last part, but she was very surprised. "And a PIRATE, huh? You know," Isra smiled, "I got my life saved by a bunch of pirates once. They're no better than tomb robber which I LOOOOOATHE," she said, rolling her eyes in exasperation, "But you know, you can't judge a book by its cover. Even if you were a Tomb Robber, heaven forbid, Al, I got to really know you, and today I had such a great time. No one's been so excited looking around the site as me, I was beginning to feel like I was crazy for loving it so much. You're a breath of fresh air..." Isra put her hand on his, "Whatever happened between you and her, I'm sure the day will come where she'll realize just how amazing you are. No matter what, I consider you a good friend."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm
"Yeah. A pirate," Alphonse echoed miserably. Even the phrase sounded dumb. It was true that the merchant had quit being a pirate, but he still couldn't help but wince when Isra spoke of pirates being like tomb robbers. He might as well have been one. He was before, though not a very good one. However, he visibly relaxed when the woman told him what she thought of him. It wasn't often he heard things like this. A light blush appeared on his face, and he smiled weakly. "Thank you. Ahah... I-...I don't really know what to say to that. Th-thank you," he repeated awkwardly, keeping his gaze on his lap. "Well. Good riddance to my old job anyway, I'd say. I wasn't very good at it. I was just a bother to the whole crew," he murmured absentmindedly.

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:58 am
Isra took no notice to anything she could pick up on, "I like this job you've got," she said, ruffling his hair with a wide grin, "Its how I met you. Al the merchant. Its got a ring to it and everything." She caught a glimpse of the man that looked familiar, and she stared at him for a while, her smile fading, looking more quizzical. "That man, he looks so familiar but... I can't remember where..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:05 pm
Alphonse ducked his head and gently pushed Isra's hand away with a laugh as she ruffled his hair. "It does, doesn't it. Alphonse the merchant..." Said boy trailed off as the woman he spoke to looked quizzically at a man with his wife. "Are you sure?" For some reason, he had a bad feeling about recognizing people. Maybe it was because he was trying to avoid being recognized? He'd be dead if he was recognized. But who was he kidding? Surely if that man was recognized, he wouldn't be threatened or killed.

((Lol. .____. ))

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 pm
(( HAHA! XP ))

"I dunno..." Isra muttered, "But I don't like him. There's something about seeing the guy, it makes my blood boil, and I don't get mad very easily..." She looked over Alphonse's way, and sighed. "Well, we have a couple hours left. You're going to love the town, Al. Its filled with businesses and rare items and wonderful attractions. Tourism just started three years ago, and its really helping the economy, and they're able to keep to their old traditions. It really is quite a sight to see. I'd go more often if it wasn't so far away from the site."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Alphonse flinched at Isra's muttering, unsure of what to say. Whatever was up there watching him, surely must be laughing at the irony. "Maybe you're just being paranoid about him?" he asked hesitantly, but the subject was already changed, much to his relief. His eyes lit up at the sound of rare items. "Woow~! That sounds amazing! I wonder if there's anything I don't have already..." he mused.  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:01 am
"OH, there are a few things I can think of that you probably wouldn't have." Isra said with a wink. "The greatest thing about this place is that there are more unique things in Ackrland than the whole rest of Harganoph combined. Even Atlantis can't match the magic of this place."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 am
Idina glared at him but it was under the pretense of directing a 'jealous' glance at the woman who unsettled her 'husband'. She gave a long warning stare before turning back to Fahim and draping herself over his side, her arms hugging around him possessively and her cheek resting on his shoulder.

"I am tense. It irks me to see you and that other woman exchanging glances when I should like to think I'm the only woman in your world. Stop looking at her and pay me attention or I shall get jealous and cause you trouble. You know well it is not in my nature to share"

She played the part of jealous wife well, her posture defensive and claiming of the man in her arms. Her tone held a hint of ice that could be turned colder at any moment to a chill that could freeze the desert.

"You've displeased me. I desire compensation for this slight against me"

While the voice was still cold she ran her palm down his chest, finding the crease in the fold of his shirt and pressing her hand directly to the skin of his torso, her fingertips grazing his sternum.

She'd seen her working girls apply the same method to disarm an incensed customer or earn further favor for better tips. Some even used it as a genuine act of intimacy with a customer they truly longed for.

A pang of guilt and lonliness pricked her heart as she thought of her girls back home without her. She missed them and their children immensely and felt selfish for a momentary adventure that had morphed into a dangerous ruse.

It didn't help that Fahim seemed to enjoy blurring the lines of their fake romance with scorching gazes at her, subtle yet intense caresses, and the ballsy stealing of a kiss here and there. It unnerved her that he wasn't serious, but even more worrisome was that he might be seeing her in a new light... That maybe he was too serious.

He would look at her as if she was a treasure he wanted to plunder like the ruins of so many tombs. She hated those looks and the chills they sent up her spine. This was all business with only a hint of whimsy... A final hurrah before she was forced to making life decisions that would effect more than just herself.

As her mind whirled she eased away from her partner-in-crime and gazed out at the passing scenery.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am
"Oh love, don't be jealous," Fahim whispered with a bit more sincerity to his voice than usual, "No woman in the world matches your beauty, grace or charm." He held her in his strong arms, then stroked her hair. /he wasn't aware of the heightened feeling she gave him, but he was sure she still was playing a part. Still, he was being truthful about her being the most beautiful girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm
She tried to ignore him but finally just relaxed into his hold and let her mind wader. It felt nice to be enfolded in the strong arms of a man and to have her hair caressed intimately.

It had been some times since she'd last even thought of having a relationship but her musings had brought her to the dangerous thoughts of how nice a man might be to have around. Certainly not Fahim but perhaps when they returned she would seek out a potential flame among her customers.

Tension melting away, she sighed and let her eyes flutter closed, the headache from so many thoughts and such bright sun urging her to rest. As she slipped into slumber she noted the spicy masculine smell, the gentle but heavy weight of muscular arms, and the rise and fall of the chest she rested on punctuated by the sound of a heartbeat.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm
"Ooh, your girl, sleeping... Sleeping girl."

"Hm?" Fahim looked down at the woman on her shoulder, and with a bit of surprise replied, "Why... Yes, she is."

"You want should put her in the cottage to rest."

"She has been through a lot today..." 'And it would be easier to lay low if we're in the cottage,' she thought. "Okay..." He adjusted the backpack, then picked her up gently. "Up and at 'em..." He took her inside the cottage, which was already adorned with a bunch of sleeping bags for the people in the caravan. He set her under some covers, and laid the backpack down above her head. He looked at her... She was so peaceful when she was asleep. A beautiful desert jewel, to be sure. He lowered his eyes, as if looking back to something unpleasant, and sighed. He wasn't hesitant to stroke her hair back behind her ear, and after a little bit of sitting there, he lied next to her, embracing her like a husband would his wife, and tried to relax. Despite his always looking relaxed, he felt strong and tense. Like he was ready for anything at any time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:17 pm
In her slumber, Idina snuggled up to the warm body wrapped around her. She sighed in content and pulled his arm around her waist to get more warmth. A little hum passed between her lips and she settled back down.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 am
He smiled gently. This was a strange experience, he never got so much satisfaction by a cuddle. He couldn't understand why he enjoyed this so much, or why he felt so... Protective. He tried to shake it off as him just being tired, but he was elated. As much as he tried to convince himself, this wasn't fatigue, it was happiness. He closed his eyes, knowing they only had a half an hour before the caravan would reach their destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am
A rough bump snapped Idina out of her sleep and she took a moment to evaluate her situation. With a grumble she noted she'd fallen asleep cuddling Fahim. This wouldn't have been so terrible if he hadn't cuddled back to the point of his hand resting comfortably on her a**.

She shoved him to wake him up, a slight twinge of a blush coloring her face. "Wake up" she snapped, then remembered the ruse and sighed. "I'm sorry, darling. You know how I get when I first wake up"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 am
Fahim didn't like being violently awakened, but didn't react much more than to lower his eyes a little before continuing the ruse. "Of course, my love, its your fiery attitude that attracted me to you in the first place." He looked at the light blush, and nearly blushed himself, but of course didn't. Why was she so captivating to him? It annoyed him, but he wasn't the one to deny his emotions. He really was starting to fall for this hybrid chick. Something he thought he'd never do, but there he was.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff