Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[OoC] Kipwani Contest! [Over! Thanks everyone!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Grats guys! Those are awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Love those certs...but then I loved most of them XD

Congrats you guys!

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Omg yaaaaay!!! Thank you I shall send the form tonight I think it fits to get my concept for the pride =D just gotta think of a familiar XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:34 pm
This IS still going. xD I'll be coloring up some semi customs soon ish. I'm just very busy the next couple weeks. X-x  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Name: Jennevouve (said in a french way)
Species: Old Male Rogue Lines
Desired Rank: Coordinator
Training Team: Normal
Personality: As egotistical as one can get, but its what gives him his flaring personality. Always strutting about, Jevouve can bring a smile to anyone's faces, even if he's not trying. He loves to sing, dance, and recite poetry in very over dramatic manners, often the one to quickly voice out an opinion in a deep bellowing opera voice. More often than not, anything he says is usually said in a sing song like voice and he always has a tale on hand to brighten the day of any pride member. He doesn't seem to mind his name sounds a feminine when pronounced properly either.
History with pride: Jennevouve was born to your average lion parents, though he himself was far from it. Being no lion of great importance, he had little friends as a cub, but more of...spectators. Jennevouve, or Jen for short, was always "performing". Even the manner in which he would groom himself was quite entertaining and would put smiles on anyone's faces. He realized, shortly after, that making others laugh was what he always wanted to do, and so would go out of his way to entertain the rest of his pride - ultimately leading up to his decision to become a coordinator. As he would pad around the pride lands, his ears were alert for any new stories or bits of news, in which he would take and recite to others in a very silly or sing song like manner. He even once reported that a newborn cub had twisted her ankle in a tune of deep, sad, and somber like notes.

When the famine occurred, Jen's abilities as a coordinator was put to the test. Surrounded by death at every turn, it seemed that his ability to make others smile had weakened. Though he tried tirelessly to make others smile, his own smile faded greatly. Beside himself, Jen sneaked off to a quiet place for some much needed rest. Though he had managed to put smiles onto the faces of three cubs, his paws ached and his mind was weary. That night, as he slept, a strange dream occurred, in which the faces of his loved ones and those passed, swirled about him in an ocean of stars. Awaking to the chill of the night and the rays of the moon, Jen felt an unexplainable rejuvenation. With an extra spring to his step, he paraded back into his pride, singing even louder than before of anything and everything, to bring the smiles back to the pride faces and give them strength to carry on.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am
I WILL be picking through these soon. X_x I just... had a lot to do the last couple of weeks IRL.

Sorry for the wait, loves!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 am
eh everyone knows how RL can be heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 am
JetAlmeara
eh everyone knows how RL can be heart
Tru 'nuff.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 am
Hope everything went smoothly for you irl Caj.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm
-pats- RL sucks. D: A lot of the time, anyway

Belated congrats, guys! 8D

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 am
Time to work on a few of these! I will post them here AND Pm them. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:18 pm
Redbud-tree - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/Redbudnurse.png
Dulcea - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/dulelite.png
Magnadearel - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/magnadearel.png
Velveteen Angel - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/Velveprof.png
Pinchmonster - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/pinchtrainer.png
Katjive - http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Giveaways/October/katjiveofficer.png

These will all be PMed to the winners when I finish- I still plan on coloring at least a couple more. I'm looking through the battle leaders right now to see which ones I like!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm
He's so perfect, Caj! 8D Thank you!!!

Is he based off of a Pokemon? He looks like he -might- be, with those eyes, but I can't tell which one. xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:39 pm
Eeeeee! She's gorgeous! :3 :3 *sniffs about for RP* :3  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn