Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm
I so should've anticipated that. Basically, in the event of a draw, the challenger is accepted into the pride because they've proven they're at least as good as the Stormborn they fought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:06 pm
Excellent! 8D We're having a ton of fun so far, but Murph had to go to class so it will be continued as soon as she returneths! biggrin  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm
Lulz, it is uber fun. And it just would be the first duel that would tie and make thing inconvenient. It's.... Murphy's Law. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 pm
I'm glad it happened now, while the pride's still in the I/T stage, so I can make changes and fixes. I kind of want to beat myself over the head for not remembering to come up with something for that, though.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm
Woo! And Emeka's in! Can do challenges now I suppose, and I'l like to get an RP with.... anyone in the pride really? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm
I'll happily toss Aesir at him. Sort of a "now that you're here, you understand I'm the one to support, right?" sort of RP.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Adona Benedicta.
Lion's: Enzi, but taking a leaf out of Tues's page, I'd be changing his name to Skratta, which is Swedish for 'laugh'.
Original Member? Yes!
Desired Rank: Probably a freeborn. He's not exactly the raiding and pillaging type.
Brief Personality: Skratta is a happy lion, often smiling even when it would do him better to be quiet and look down. He understands that his status isn't exactly as glamorous as the Reavers or the Captains, but he doesn't care: He chose this, he chose not to fight, and that's probably much worse than being forced to be a freeborn. His official title would be that of a Freeborn healer, but it isn't below him to help tend to the cubs when the females need a large fluffy paw to help out. He's not the type to strike out unnecessarily, preferring to joke and make fun. He hopes that, if he does ever have cubs, they will be Reavers. But he wasn't meant for it, and there is no point in being something that would only bring him misery. It would be a mockery of the rank.
Brief History: Skratta was born to a pair of Reavers, and while the rest of his litter was destined for Reaver status and beyond, he...wasn't. He had no exceptional strength or skill and didn't really have much of a mindset for fighting. Instead, he quite liked patching up his brethren after their mock battles. To the horror of his parents, when he was old enough, Skratta took to the rank of a Freeborn healer. Even now, he spends much of his time tending the wounds of others than fighting, though he is capable. It's never been something he wanted to do, though. The few fights he participated in were ones of self-defense, not play, and as a healer he'd rather run and hide than stay and fight. The only exception, probably, would be when he grows older and is ready to pass on. Though he has chosen the coward's duty in the pride, he will not die a coward's death in his bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm
Adona Benedicta
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Adona Benedicta.
Lion's: Enzi, but taking a leaf out of Tues's page, I'd be changing his name to Skratta, which is Swedish for 'laugh'.
Original Member? Yes!
Desired Rank: Probably a freeborn. He's not exactly the raiding and pillaging type.
Brief Personality: Skratta is a happy lion, often smiling even when it would do him better to be quiet and look down. He understands that his status isn't exactly as glamorous as the Reavers or the Captains, but he doesn't care: He chose this, he chose not to fight, and that's probably much worse than being forced to be a freeborn. His official title would be that of a Freeborn healer, but it isn't below him to help tend to the cubs when the females need a large fluffy paw to help out. He's not the type to strike out unnecessarily, preferring to joke and make fun. He hopes that, if he does ever have cubs, they will be Reavers. But he wasn't meant for it, and there is no point in being something that would only bring him misery. It would be a mockery of the rank.
Brief History: Skratta was born to a pair of Reavers, and while the rest of his litter was destined for Reaver status and beyond, he...wasn't. He had no exceptional strength or skill and didn't really have much of a mindset for fighting. Instead, he quite liked patching up his brethren after their mock battles. To the horror of his parents, when he was old enough, Skratta took to the rank of a Freeborn healer. Even now, he spends much of his time tending the wounds of others than fighting, though he is capable. It's never been something he wanted to do, though. The few fights he participated in were ones of self-defense, not play, and as a healer he'd rather run and hide than stay and fight. The only exception, probably, would be when he grows older and is ready to pass on. Though he has chosen the coward's duty in the pride, he will not die a coward's death in his bed.
He looks great. Happy to have him in the pride.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm
Thanks, dear. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm
<3 Hellz yeah Fey. Basically he's lost the lions he was guarding and recovering from the fight for a day or so, and he's having a bit of an existential crises about having to go back to wandering. He's trying to buy into the idea of staying, but a little help would... well, help. =P  

Murphys_Law

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 am
Sounds like fun. Do you want me to start something, or would you rather do it? ('Cause I honestly don't know how long I'll be in classes today).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:08 am
Dude, me neither. X_X Umm, whoever gets to it first, lawl?  

Murphys_Law

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 am
Here you go, Murph.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20210901

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 am
<3 Epic. I might manage to slap a tag in before class (first one was canceled, yey!), or between classes... or sometimes.  

Murphys_Law

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 am
This sounds like a neat pride. I do have one question, does coat color/pattern matter at all? It doesn't seem like it will, but I thought to ask.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff