Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --[ Biotic Interactions ]--
[ORP] Under the Sun - Summer Beach Party 2010 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aki Ana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm
((Drinks Booth))

Melisande returned the smile, but hesitated instead of following Rivener into the shade. She was happy to see Delia again, but the Frei didn't seem to have eyes for anyone else but the Scorpion. The muse settled for a simple wave to Cordelia before holding her coconut drink securely again with both hands.

Something Rivener had said was nagging at her, though. Zul? This time, the expression on her face matched the one in Riv's memory. Pasha's eyes widened for a moment, and the flowers at her temples spiraled closed into tiny pink buds. Hands tightening around her drink, she flicked her gaze out to the beach, searching for the three horned silhouette. He was there, near the water and the other brightly colored booth.

Her fleeting smile had gone. Pasha's wings closed as she drifted backwards a touch, towards the far end of the Drinks booth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:23 pm
((Drink Booth))

At the sound of another feminine voice mirroring the same concern, Delia leaned back enough to look around the rather tall night Sigel. Her grey eyes grew wide with recognition as a big smile spread her lips. ”Pasha!” she exclaimed before remembering Riv and dialing the bubbly down to a low simmer.

”Wait, what? You and Zul are fighting?” That patented pout of hers showed up right on cue of hearing such unbelievable news. Why would the two be fighting? That didn’t seem right to her and showed as her wings flicked with worry as she frowned in confusion. Something that only grew deeper as the muse silently slipped away with only a small wave in greeting. Was it her or did everyone seem to be leaving whenever Delia showed up? A thought that made her pout even more defined. She would have to remember to find Pasha later so they could catch up properly. For now she would keep Riven company so long as he still wanted it. Though judging by her latest bout of luck, it wouldn’t be long.  

Ebony Shade

Romantic Seeker

Aphismet

Hilarious Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm
[[Drinking Booth]]

Rivener was startled at the effect his words had caused in Pasha. The girl positively wilted, backing off from Riv and Delia, nearly curling in on herself. The Scorpion would have asked what was wrong, a concerned frown pulling at his brows, but Cordelia's surprised reaction at the word "fight" drew Rivener's attention urgently. He quickly raised a hand, waving it off. "Ah, no, not fighting, not-... Ugh, I don't know how to explain it. He just-... we're not understanding one another about something, so I'm a bit sad, that's all. Zul didn't do anything wrong, not really." The Sigel's smile was sheepish, feeling like he wasn't doing a good job of explaining, but it was all he could say.

Delia's pout hopefully cured at least a little, Riv turned his attention back to Pasha, motioning her closer again. "...What's wrong?" he asked, letting a corner of his lips curl up in a softly teasing way as he returned her words from before: "Are YOU in pain? ...Delia, I think Pasha needs a hug, don't you?" Surely that'd be enough prompting to get the touchy snake-Frei to scoop up poor, sad-looking Pasha.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm
((Drinks Booth))

Pasha's eyes flicked back to Rivener, and she started to find them both looking her way. "I-...Nothing! I'm sorry you've had a misunderstanding with him." She wasn't a particularly good liar, but she truly didn't wish to speak of it. She worried that even saying Zul's name might draw his attention, like a boogeyman from fairytales!

Her smile flickered back on at Riv's suggestion, and she wisely set her coconut drink on the counter just in case Delia took his hint. Melisande loved hugs...from the right people. She opened her arms in invitation, the rolled cuffs of her white dress shirt riding higher along her slender forearms.  

Aki Ana

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm
(( Oceanside - Tag to Neon, Arana, Platy and Ravi ))

There they went again, discussing amongst themselves the finer points of Ronan not posing like a model and this Leo's photos. Her attention span was wearing thin, not that there was anything personal against either of them, but splitting conversations this way really was tiresome, especially when she came here to have fun. Attempting to be conversationally inclined to a total stranger who was slightly intimidating due to their looks and another who was only slightly more familiar but had just asked to take pictures of you in a swimsuit was less than appealing, to say the least.

Anita had to raise an eyebrow at Ronan, so easy to give away that important piece of information that was quite private. Oh well, his decision, she was certainly glad Leo didn't ask that and the exchange being at the store would be much less awkward. Plus, he couldn't be a creeper and ask if he could come in, which was something that was beginning to worry the brunette. Still, Ronan talking about his occupation was interesting; she did love aquariums.

"Really?" a wry smile crossed her face, but it wasn't much of one. She still had her arms covering up her chest just in case, but it probably looked like she was really uninterested or impatient with the both of them. Oh, accidental body language. "I haven't been to an aquarium in a long time... Maybe I could bring them. I hope they'd like that," and then she caught herself trailing off, her eyes no longer looking at Ronan, Leo or Tango, but down at her toes while she mused aloud things her Raevan may or may not enjoy. Quickly closing her mouth, she looked back up at Ronan as he began talking once more and the question of her still-brewing charge's make up. How to word this... First, she looked to Leo, then around to find Zul and pointed to him, "Do you know about them?" she would summarize anyway. "Lab 305--who is holding this event--is doing a research program involving various naturally unnatural substances, called Fel Essences; things like shadows that move by themselves, or mistletoe that makes you kiss even if you don't want to," she stressed that point clearly, pausing for just a second to see if the message got across, "The Lab takes these substances and combines them with a soul; they take on a form like that, and they're called Raevans."

There, now everyone was up to speed.

Turning back to Ronan, she bent down and pulled her rolled up towel out from the handle of the cooler and tucked it under her arm, then retrieved the cooler itself, "I got the mistletoe," she mentioned cheekily, "And it's soul is a crocodile." Standing up straight, she looked to Leo as he mentioned drinks and seemed redy to go, even buy. He was a strange one alright. "I actually have some things I need to do," like getting away without a picture of her being taken, "Thanks for the offer, though, but I'll have to pass." nodding her goodbye's to the men and offering an apologetic smile, she called Tango's name and he barked in response, quickly coming out of the waves and following alongside her.

If the petting zoo didn't seem so rambunctious or the drinks booth full to the brim, she might have tagged along but there was no point in continuing to stay uncomfortable, even if Leo did only have good intentions or not. So, instead, she would find another spot on the beach and continue letting Tango play around until he got too tired or she needed to find some proper shade. However, as she walked along the shoreline, she took notice of one of the first Raevan's she had seen that day, a black clad, purple haired female now conversing with an all too familiar black clad, red haired female. What had Zeke said her name was... Vyn? Something like that, anyway. Neither seemed to have a guardian around, and unattended Raevans, especially Frei's, was probably a bad thing. Continuing in their direction, she made a small clicking noise for Tango to keep up, and he did so.

For now, she wouldn't interrupt but she set up shop very near to them, just a few feet away and finally unrolled her towel. If either of them looked or acknowledged her, she would offer a wave, perhaps, but they both seemed rather preoccupied and she wasn't about to interrupt them, just a casual observer, though they didn't appear to have very much to say to one another.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm
((Ebs=Beach // Delia=Drink Booth))

Giving a grand stretch of those shapely, well toned legs, Ebony rolled onto her stomach with a tiny yawn. It wasn’t a bored or tired noise really, more like a sound of supreme satisfaction. There was nothing like a day at the beach, breathing in that fresh salt air and soaking in some vitamin sun. She was a bit surprised not to find her equally sun-worshipping ward lying down somewhere nearby. That was usually one of Cordelia’s favorite activities. The Brit supposed the spot she’d chosen was somewhat close to the water, but it wasn’t like the girl was in jeopardy of drowning or anything.

She sighed sinking her toes into the sand, delicately warming each toe digit evenly. Her sunglass covered eyes peered around as she laid her purple head upon her crossed arms. There were a whole lot more people around since she’d last bothered to notice, though no Cordelia in immediate sight. Where’d that sneaky snake managed to slither off to anyhow? Perhaps she ought to have been watching over the girl more closely since she was surrounded by a variety of people who could and would relieve her of her duties as guardian should they feel it necessary. Then again, said people would most likely be keeping an eye out for the girl themselves and notify the Brit should anything happen. And as she hadn’t heard so much as a hint of a hiss, Ebony wasn’t too worried, pleasantly resuming her sunbathing.

Cordelia blinked slow as she listened carefully to Riv. So they weren’t fighting, just not…talking? That confused her a bit. If he was upset, shouldn’t he tell Zul that or at least make it quite clear in a non-verbal manner that he was? Though she supposed slinking off with a sour puss was enough of a clear indication of his feelings, but maybe Zul didn’t see or get it? Delia made a queer face as she tried to mull this all over in her head. Ugh, it was hard to explain even in her mind.

Pursing her lips and crossing her arms, ”Still, he made you sad. That’s bad. He should apologize…” Delia trailed off as the scorpion shifted the focus onto Pasha. Eyes widening again, this time in surprise for not realizing the muse was in dire need of comfort as well, the snake quickly obliged and hugged the blonde. ”Don’t be sad! That makes me sad! I know! Let’s do something fun, okay? I heard there are games? Or um, Ebby has toys in her bag. I dunno what really cause I wasn’t paying attention when she was packing today. But we can go ask!”  

Ebony Shade

Romantic Seeker

Aphismet

Hilarious Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm
[[Drinks Booth (Rivener)]]

Riv chuckled at Delia's predictable response. Honestly, Melisande had encouraged it with that open-armed action, and the Scorpion was glad the muse was smiling in some small way again.

"You really should go sign up, Meli. There's a seashell-finding game, a castle-building contest, and there's paintball again..." Though he didn't see the delicate lady taking part in that violent sport, of course. Delia though, Riv would easily picture with a gun in her arms. He grinned at the idea. "You two go on: I'll wait for my drinks and just hang here a little longer. Thank you both for listening to me whine."

He hadn't really whined all THAT much, but he'd whined more than usual. And in all honesty, he did feel a little better. Zul had just misunderstood. Later, Riv would find his precious Flower and explain it all. Then things would be all fine and dandy again. The knowledge was encouraging, and Riv let his mood lift a little higher, steadily climbing back to where it had been when he got here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm
((Drinks Booth))

Pasha gave the Frei a squeeze and released her. Her curls caught the breeze as she shook her head. "I'm not sad! Thank you though. I just..." She blanched again at Rivener's mention of the sign-up booth, and Melisande tried not to look in that direction.

"...not yet." She finished a bit awkwardly. The Sigel took the first taste of her drink to distract herself, and was almost relieved to find it was alcoholic.

"Your whining needs practice." She confided in Rivener after she swallowed, and smiled to Delia as well. "It sounded just like talking!" If she could stall here, just a bit longer, perhaps she could pick a safe place to go...  

Aki Ana

Ebony Shade

Romantic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm
((Drink Booth))

”Oh, okay…” Delia’s enthusiasm dwindled to a dull thrum when neither of her friends wanted to move from their respective spots. A tiny pout in place this time, trying not to look too heartbroken over having her suggestions shot down, the snake pondered the meaning behind the two’s need to stay here.

Carefully she viewed her companions with those curious twin pools of silver. They were both bigger, Sigels, which meant they were older than her. But one was male and the other a girl like her, so was it just an age thing? Cordelia then noticed that both of them were busy ingesting some odd amounts of liquid from largely different containers. She smiled at Pasha, highly amused and interested at her cup.

After a bit of ping ponging between looking at Pasha and then at Riven, the snake finally leaned onto the counter and propped her chin in her hands. ”What are you two doing here anyway? What’s in those cups?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm
[[Petting Zoo --> Popsicle Booth/Oceanside: Fathle // Tags toward: Purple Platypus && Ebony Shade]]

Fathle’s red eyes moved over to Alex when Ethan mentioned meeting her charge, and he smiled when the man spoke on the lack of children. It was something they would have in common.
“I have no children or grandchildren to speak of as well and Ekundayo will be the closest I will become to being a father,” he said, pushing his hands into the pockets of his khakis. “It has been a pleasant experience. Ekundayo is so mild-mannered that I do not believe my guardianship of her could have been described as anything else.”
He looked over at the Raeven. She was waiting her turn to speak to the man at the booth. She looked so vulnerable. Then again, that could be his protective nature coming out. Fathle was usually constantly at her side.

Fathle turned back to Ethan.
“You will have to forgive me if I seem distracted, Mr. Blake. I seem to be rather apprehensive about being so far away from my charge even though I know this is a safe environment. I suppose you may call me the paranoid parent,” he said with a self-mocking smile. “I believe I shall take my leave of this booth and venture toward the one that has caught Ekundayo’s interest. It has been a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Blake. I hope you find further amusements in this summer event and that our paths cross atleast once more before the close of it.”

He offered a polite bow before making his way toward the popsicle booth. Fathle’s walk was leisurely as he found a rather round-about path to his destination by staying out of people’s way and watching all the multitudes of activities around him. He was closer to the salty waves now and Fathle could smell the very elements that made up the hardy life that lived within the sea. He turned his head and pushed back some of his dark red hair that was tickling his face from the force of the breeze. He wasn’t very far from Ekundayo now. Yes, he could be content with keeping her in his sights like this. Atleast, this way, Fathle would not be intrusive. Just a protective shadow to his ward. As he turned his gaze back toward the crashing surfs, Fathle caught sight of a flash of lavender hair.

Fathle made his over toward the woman stretched out on the sandy beaches and soaking in the warm sun. He stopped a few feet away so as not to startle her.
“Ms. Ebony Shade. I hope we may meet each other here without any sort of competition from our last encounter,” he said with a small teasing smile.

Milk and Golden Honey

Dapper Lunatic

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 pm
[[Drinks Booth BBQ stand- TAG to Aphi]]

Tyson laughed as he was encompassed in the older man's arms at top speed. What a great feeling! His mind drifted back to when he was very young and how it felt when his father would throw him high up in the air and then catch him. It had been such a long time since he was held by Aphi. Too busy relishing in this loving bond, the lad had yet to collect just how many months it had been since they saw him. In their time apart the teen had developed even more. No longer was Tyson the little munchkin from the winter festival years ago, but a tall and always growing pre-teen. "It's been ages! Jeez Aphi I thought you forgot about us." He cheekily replied as he stepped away to make room for Lillian and Iorek to join them.

The boy rolled his eyes and gave a huff when Aphismet pushed him away to look him over. Becoming self-conscious of his eyes, Tyson raised his arms and crossed them over his chest. "Come on Aphi! We're fine! You need to stop worrying like a mother hen!"

Lillian sighed and shook her head as she watched the two interact. Such goofballs they became when they got together. Yet Tyson was in the right to be so excited. It really had been too long since they'd seen the man, but their life just got in the way. "Hey Aphismet." The lass smiled as her forceful hand released her ward so she could walk into her friend's always welcoming arms. She held him tightly against her for a moment or two before finally letting him go.

As she pulled away though Lillian smacked Aphi on the side of the head. The contact was light and playful even when she wore a frown. "So much for that moment! I'm doing the best I can with what I have, mister. We're getting along alright. Now let's save the food junk for another day and just enjoy ourselves." She growled like a cat that had just been given a bath.

Meanwhile, Iorek had been busy scoping out the fun besides them while the kids hugged and smothered Aphismet. With all those people moving about he realized just how little Lab citizens he knew. This community was very foreign to him and he knew somewhere that this feeling wasn't right. He was a creation of the Lab and to not even know a handful of the raevan's names was ridiculous. Perhaps he could play a few games. They usually had those at festivals right? Maybe that would help him gather information on others. Now if Iorek could just find out where the list of these games were he'd be set for this new little game of his.

Before he could figure this much needed spot out though, Reks quickly brought his attention back to the trio when he heard Lillian's growl. Thinking on his ribbons the youth nudged Lillian to the side with the edge of his wing. Time to join the conversation.

Reks reached down and grasped Aphismet's hand in his pretty quickly as the kids looked down. He wore a goofy smile on his face while he shook his hand, "It is nice to see you again, Aphismet. Lil and Ty have really missed you. I hope you have been well these past few months."

Curious as anything, Iorek lifted his gaze from Aphi to look over in the direction of Alex. He remembered her as the woman who dropped him off at the Maevin's house. It was an obligation that he saw her. Perhaps she had a raevan as well. If we met them and learned their name he could progress in his little game! Perfect!

"Alex?" Tyson blinked and turned his eyes to look in the same direction along with Lil and Iorek. The two siblings shared a look as their raevan continued to look on.

Lillian let loose what they were thinking into the air, "You're in a relationship with her aren't you?" All three were now staring at Aphismet, each one attempting to intimidate him into telling them the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm
(( Parking - > Drink Booth))

It hadn't been easy convincing Rong Wei to leave the house, not with how Ripley had been acting as of late. The lack of verbal battering from the Raeven had been unsettling enough, but when he all together stopped talking to her and actually avoided the Chinese woman for a few days it completely unnerved her. She figured there had to be something up with what he wanted, considering it was completely unlike the Sphinx Raeven to have at least some form of hidden agenda but, even when pestered to the point where she was certain he was going to hit her, Ripley simply brushed the woman aside and went about whatever business he was attending to.

Enough was entirely too much.

When rumor of a beach party held by the Lab (a place Ripley had yet to return to, he had reminded Rong Wei once or twice about) reached the ears of the pair Ripley had actually asked to go, something Rong Wei was loathe to give in to. It had been a while though since her beastie had asked for anything and he'd been good about keeping his hands and words away from her, leaving the woman no real choice but to allow this mysterious outing. Rong Wei's cast had long come off by now and her arm was slowly gaining back its color and strength, a sign that perhaps things were indeed looking up for the pair.

Rong Wei certainly hoped they were, but Ripley likely knew otherwise. A testament to this was the thin smile he wore on his lips as the pair approached the beach party as well as the different booths there, Rong Wei making a direct line for one that likely served alcohol. The Sphinx Frei was uneasy about being out like this, he'd never been to the beach before, and in spite of his obvious dislike of the human woman he found himself nearly pressed to her side and silent as they stepped into an area nearly flooded with humans and fellow Raeven alike. A few of them Ripley knew right away and was mildly glad to see - others, not so much.

" . . . . . . "

He was silent, watching. Rong Wei on the other hand was ready to get some form of alcohol into her to pass this day away quickly.

"If you want to wander off, wander off. Just be back before the sun sets or something, or find your way home. You're good at that."

"You're still good at running your mouth, I see."

There was a scowl from the Raeven as he watched his human just pony up to the side of the booth, her hand on her back pocket as though her wallet needed to be right there, right now. It was typical of her, he had to admit, but he probably couldn't blame her. With something of a haggard sigh Ripley looked around at what all was before him, wondering if perhaps he should take part in something after all. A king needed to be social, right?

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kitten

Fashionable Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am
[[Drinks Booth >> Reply to Pasha, Kyou, Rivener, Aphi]]

Doucette listened to Pasha's words as if they were religious, nodded as she absorbed the information she so wanted to know about the new people bringing her a new life and a new responsibility. Although it wasn't exactly an encyclopedia of knowledge that Pasha told her, the red head was already looking happier about the information. Thank god the sigel hadn't leaned over and finished her talk with some dark-whispered secret she was afraid to say out loud too close to their presence.

It certainly helped her feel better about her new station in life as a future guardian figure to the unknown.

"Yes, I recently received the soul bottle and essence. I didn't so much capture a soul though, as I completely failed to coerce anything to give me it's life. My soul is a bit of...an accident." Doucette colored unhappily. It wasn't that it was an unhappy accident, but there had been no plans to suck the souls out of rocks. She hadn't even been aware before that you could do such a thing!! The unhappy moment was however side-tracked when the grinning and waving Aphi caught her attention, and she delightedly pumped her arm in his direction in greeting. Thankfully he did not seem to hold any ill-will towards her poor ability to leave phone messages, and at least it was someone she could talk to later.

Iorek and his little ones were also noticed as they approached the person she was waving to, but Doucette thought it better not to act a social butterfly all at once and made a mental note to try and talk with the whole group in the capacity of "later".

But suddenly it was drink ordering time now that Kenth and his charge had gotten their water, for which Doe was grateful if it helped the poor, wilted looking girl. The Irish woman eyed the coconut drink that Pasha got before returning her gaze to Kyou. "Something with strawberries?" she murmured, fiddling with one side of her hat but still looking very dead-on at the man, trying not to look shy.

Rivener's sudden appearance startled her and she managed to knock her hat askew upon her frizzing, fiery curls. With a slightly unlady-like (but not pirate-like) curse she righted her hat and smiled at the other sigel. "Hello Riv..." but her greeting was partially muted, for she'd noticed the way the two raevans had begun to converse and she didn't wish to get into the middle of all that, especially now as it seemed like there was a third joining their party. Well, Rivener could talk with her whenever he was finished of course, she didn't think she'd be super engaged all day.

With nothing better to do, the woman turned back to Kyou behind the drink's booth and waited patiently for her drink to be made.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 am
(( Popsicle Booth - Xiu // Drinks booth - Doucette, Rivener, Delia, Rong Wei ))

Having wrote down his name and signed himself up for the events, he was scanning the list of contestants for both events when he felt the tap on his shoulders. Curious, he wondered which cheeky character that chose to tap one's shoulder instead of saying 'hi' out loud. When he turned around, the figure caught him by surprise. "Oh, Xiu! Nice to see you here." He said with a casual smile on his face. It was nice to meet the white Sigel outside of the Lab for once, this kind of reminds him of the time they both wandered out of the Lab together. That seemed like such a long time ago. "Are you doing well?" Lazarus chose his words carefully, knowing clearly that Xiu was unable to speak, so asking simple yes and no questions would be best.

"Oh, why don't you sign up for the events? There's a seashell picking competition, a paintball war and a sandcastle contest later. I already signed up for the seashell and paintball one." Knowing how much effort the Lab staff had placed into the party, he might as well help promote a little. Besides, maybe it could be fun for Xiu too.

Kyou was cleaning the coconut bits when he heard the door opening and the white haired man exited the room. Quickly sweeping the bits on the table to his hands, he quickly discarded it perhaps in some hopes that he would be able to catch the lotus Raevan's guardian for an introduction. But as he turned around, the man was already gone. Only the key was left hanging from the door knob. Going over a little dejectedly, he took the key and placed it back into his shirt pocket.

When he returned to his post, the lady in the hat had turned around and ordered a drink. Her face, it looked familiar somehow, although he had a feeling they never met before. "A strawberry daquiri perhaps?" The scientist suggested casually as he started to prepare the drink. "Uhm, please forgive me if this seemed a little forward. But had I seen you somewhere before..?"

It was then that Rivener returned with an order for strong alcohol. "TWO double shots? So early in the day? Are you sure?" He asked the scorpion Raevan in shock. But he does not say anything more as he prepared the drinks for both the woman and the Raevan, wondering what happened to the Sigel because he seemed upset. Quietly he watched the strange scene unfold before his eyes, and suddenly he realized this must be how normal bartenders that work in pubs feel - confused and unsure what to do. From what he heard, the issue was between Rivener and... Zul? And there was that odd reaction from Melisande. But something told him that it really is none of his business and he should not worry, just let the Raevans handle their own problems.

Adding a strawberry as garnish on top of the strawberry daquiri, he served it to the woman. When Delia asked about the cups, he finally gathered his courage and butt in. "Do you want a drink, Cordelia?" He knew Delia couldn't drink alcohol yet, but perhaps she could drink some fresh fruit juices.

At that very moment he noticed a chinese woman walked up to the booth, she didn't look so cheery either and suddenly he missed Melisande's smile. But nonetheless, a customer is a customer. "Anything for you, miss?"

Kyoupiruchi
Crew

tooaya

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 am
(( >> Popsicle Booth ))

It was getting increasingly warm. Kenth wore a bit too much for this occasion to begin with, and all the workout thanks to his subject made the heat simply unbearable for the white haired man. He needed something to cool down, at the moment, the best solution to his problem was to drink iced water, but...the doctor wasn't sure if he should go back to Kyou and ask for more water having already spent two gallons of them for Xuelian.

Hesitating, the doctor felt his subject tugging at his sleeves. Kenth looked up, and saw Xuelian pointing to a rather colorful stand, almost...circuit like? Kenth raised an eyebrow, first a petting zoo, now a circuit? The beach party looked more like a canival in his opinion than what he imagined a party should be. But then, he was not an expert in parties. In fact, Kenth could count the number of times he went to one, most of the times dragged by his older brother, who was a lot more socially active than he was.

Xuelian was giving him the sparkling puppy eyes again. Kenth sighed and nodded, following the Raevan to the circuit like stand. Upon approaching the stand the doctor could see that it actually was a place for refreshments similar to the drinks booth, but instead of liquid there were solid--ice, popsicle to be exact. Kenth breathed a sigh of relief. At least they have something to cool him down! Without second thoughts the doctor inched closer to the counter and started looking at the menu. He needed something not too sweet...

Xuelian, being able to lead her guardian around once in a while, was upbeat. She dangled her arms up and down extravagantly beside her, humming unknown tunes to herself. She was attracted by the popcicle booth, mainly because it was a lot more colorful compared to the other places. When the two got closer she too, started following Kenth's actions and read up on the menu---granted, the dainty Raevan did not know much written vocabulary, but the letters sure look interesting. Unlike Kenth who was concentrating on deciding what to have, the girl's goal was unfocused, so she allowed her eyes to travel elsewhere from the menu, eventually laying her eyes on a word that she was familiar with.

"Game." She whispered. She knew this word, it meant fun things, and fun things were always good to have. Happy that she finally recognized a word and excited about the word's meaning, the Raevan looked up at the man standing behind the counter.

"Can I have game, please?"

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces