Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 am
Wow, I just made it because the name sounded cool xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 am
Yeah, it was the last name of a villain (in the past) of Tales of Phantasia. I thought it was kinda funny, too, and thought that maybe that was where you got it, so I hadn't said anything yet.

Tiefe Wasser

[/Richter Glasses] Mhhhm. Take into consideration this though. The Vanguard. If they had gotten what Brute (Not Master Richter) wanted it wouldn't have been long before the World Domination and Sylvaranti Rule took effect.
Another reason Sylvaranti may have just wanted to Coexist and not rule each other was the Desians. They had the choke grip on Sylvarant and would not allow it to grow and develop.

I donno. Its ultimately up to you guys. I'm just one for the debate and pushing all sides and angles for the best outcome possible.

Really, I thought that I had said earlier that I haven't played a lick of the game yet... sweatdrop Sorry about that knowledge fail! rofl Seriously, though, I had always thought that the Vanguard was just something made up of a Separate thing, of both worlds (I mean, that would make sense why Alice knew Zelos so well, even if he is Tethe'alla's Chosen). 4laugh Does that train of thought sound idiotic to anyone else, now? gonk

As far as pushing from all sides and trying to come up with the best outcome possible, aren't we all? biggrin  

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am
Hey Krazy, two things. One: I cant PM you my profile for some reason. And two: Some of our profiles are already up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am
Neverwinter_Night23
Hey Krazy, two things. One: I cant PM you my profile for some reason. And two: Some of our profiles are already up.

yeah sorry about that, I had it set to friends only (its normal now lol) also I added some new things to the profiles so you may want to check it out xd

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am
Oh, ok. It will be hard to make quotes for Xander because he can't talk xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 pm
Azura Cantarella

My original idea on how the Wingfolk came to be was that it was an evolution on the adults that took about 40 years to complete. Then the generation born after that would have wings. Admittedly, I did not think about the children that would've been born within those 40 years. sweatdrop

40 years must seem like much too fast of an evolution now too. 60...70 years, perhaps...although...what did happen to the children born before the complete evolution? lol

I asked because I was considering creating a wingfolk character from Exire, but I think someone else is already planning on playing one. I don't want to be too unoriginal xD

If there is strange mana flowing in, I can see how a slow mutation would take place on those who were already born, but the children born into the world that already contains the strange mana would probably be more susceptible to it and therefore change more swiftly. By the end of 100 years, there are probably older half-elves who have very little sign of wings, and then younger ones who have nearly fully developed wings. It would all depend on how much exposure to the mana they had.

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm
I don't think it would make you unoriginal to play another Wingfolk! xd

Ooh, that works. To clarify, the ones with underdeveloped wings eventually get full ones as they grow older, right? And those who have parents with fully developed wings would be born with them themselves... 30 years, to me, seems like a good enough timeframe for any Wingfolk characters to grow up.

Heehee, I'm wondering what to do with Azriel this time around. She was originally a Wingfolk in the old RP. Eloysio...will definitely be from Vanaheim. His background would screw around too much with Aselia's history. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 pm
Yeah, I think you're right about Eloysio (yes, I actually did look at his old profile in the original RP.) About the years growing up, though, that would be how many generations in 100 years? About three, I think. Also, think about how elves tend to live long lives. So, who's to say that the older generation (while they're still evolving, themselves), aren't still having kids? Would those children, then, evolve at a different rate than the others?  

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Well...one of the early skits in Dawn (something about Genis getting excited about hitting a "growth spurt") put me under the impression that elven/half-elven children age like humans, but their aging slows after puberty.

Wow...I just might be confusing things more. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Ok if anyone else has profiles just send them to me or Azura

I just added Neverwinter_Night23's characters 3nodding

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm
Actually, I'm gonna start a new thread for the profiles for better organization. Quite a handful we're going to have here. :3

Oh, and for those who have posted in the Profiles sticky, tell me if you would like me to add them in. 3nodding

As for anyone playing canons, maybe give a little description as to any changes/developments they've been through over the century? How they are at present time of the RP?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm
Alrighty I added what ive been given thus far sweatdrop  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm
Very impressive... Aselia was turned upside down over night.

Wingfolk aging and evolution,
Government setup of both Tethe'alla and Sylvarant... ... Why is Hima absent. I kind of like to see it fall into the clutches of the criminal world. Turn it from "Village of Adventurers" to "Stronghold of Thieves" that kind of deal. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm
Lol, I forgot Hima (haven't played Symphonia in a few years), it would make an interesting place for a den of thieves, either that of a hangout spot for Wright Brothers wannabes. xd  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100