View Results

Jetsoma

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm
"... ... ... I have to go there is a comotion out side"

D turns around and walks out to see Vincent strolling twards a woman.

"hey D what you going to do are you sure thats a vampire or are you just after a warm body like that girl?"

"Silence"
D walks up to vincent " what are you doing vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am
Vincent looks at D surprised. "What the ...? Hey look buddy, what ever it is your selling. I don't what any ok?" Vincent tryed to get back on the girl but she was gone. "Damn!" Vincent sighed. "She must have run for it wen she saw that freak."  

VincentSnowcrow

Jetsoma

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm
D looks at Vincent and out of nowhere Vincent heres "just because hes pale and dresses weird you shouldnt do that he is ...mmmmfmfmfmfffffmm"

D looks down at his clenched fist and starts to unsheath his sword on his back. "be quiet."

"mmmmgfffmfmm phewww ok ok fine."

"Now what are you doing vampire answer or ill..." and sudenly D falls forward as he is hit in the back by the bar door and falls face first in a garbage can.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm
i kicked the trash can to watch it role down the street pirate  

Wulfs Rain 1987

Dragoness88

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 pm
*cocks head in mild surprise, then turns attention back to Shrodinger whilst continuing to grin with a malevolent gleam in eyes and seriously considering shooting the furry irritation*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm
whoa whoa whoa whoa whose vincent im fairly certain that there was no named vicent in hellsing OVA or hellsing in general  

battosai matt

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 am
(No, no there wasn't. It is my OC. if you don't like that than I would be glad to stop role playing. sorry.)

Vincent looks into the bar with interest. "That looks like a fun place to play." Vincent says to himself as he enters threw the open door. The trash can clanging off down the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 am
(Oh no i was just wondering i mean if its okay with everyone elase then yeah go ahead keep doing it)  

battosai matt

Jetsoma

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 pm
5 minuets later D storms into the bar sword drawn " NOW WHO KICKED ME DOWN THE STREET!!!"

Hey D whats wrong with you why yommmph"

D clenches his fist and storms over to a shadowey corner and sits abserving the chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am
battosai matt
whoa whoa whoa whoa whose vincent im fairly certain that there was no named vicent in hellsing OVA or hellsing in general

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. lois. this isn't my batman glass.

((ooc. Ill be Rip van winkle ^^))  

lndig0

lndig0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 am
Rip sauntered in the door, singing softly to herself and twirling her rifle. "Ahh. vat a wonderful place to have a drink." She looked around, seeing her former millenium members, Alucard who chest-raped her and others who were not her best friends.. "Oh Nien ..."

((ooc: you, yes you reading this. could you pm me to tell me that you replied? It seems a bit dead in here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 am
ooc: oh wow! I got reply 100.. does that do something X3  

lndig0

Jetsoma

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm
D apon siting domn notices that the furniture around him is smashed and find s out that a beer bottle can cause a concusion by triping on one as he promptly lands on his head  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am
She saw the unfamiliar man trip suddenly on a beer bottle. Well, she thought, its not as bad as going to the other people she knew here. She went over to him and picked him up carefully, proping him up on a chair. "Hey.. Wake up!"

lndig0

Jetsoma

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm
"uhggg what hit me???"

"hey D your a cluts falling on your a** like that whats wrong with you you moron??"

" thank you for the help im fine but i sugest you DUCK!!" As he says this he pulls the person to the ground to avoid a bar stool from caving in their skull. " as i was saying thank you im fine"and he promptly passes out again from the smell of the bar.  
Role Play, Anyone?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff