Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm
"Y...y...your mad at me...."Tears strolled down her cheeks."By the river....Near the woods...."Linnie would wince every time he'd walk.But atleast he was trying."I'm sorry...."She didn't know if he'd ever forgive her.He was upset,angry.She had never upset anyone.Maybe he wouldn't ever come to see her anymore,maybe he'd leave..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 pm
Trevor wouldn't answer her for awhile until he was sure he was on the right path and sighed. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Yes i'm a little bit mad, but that's only because you didn't listen when I knew what was best for your health. It's the father in me i guess. Rune wasn't exactly the best listening type when he was young as well. You both would probably get along with each other very well. I'm really sorry if me yelling at you scared you. It's just you scared me so bad. I'd hate to loose someone like you."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 pm
Linnie listened to the tone of his voice.He was hurt,scared,upset,and angry.He sure cared alot.Just in a short period of time Linnie was falling into love."I should be the one saying sorry.I wouldn't listen,I was too stubborn to listen.."She stoped talking when he said 'He'd hate to lose someone like you.'Her heart started to ache,her chest bumping into his back bone was making her ribs go together a little."I'm sorry,The teepee is just ahead."After that linnie stayed quiet the whole way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 pm
"It's alright, I'll forgive you if you forgive me for yelling at you. I tend to get just as stubborn if not worse at times." As he made his way up to the Teepee, he glanced around, seeing if there was anyone there to help them.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 pm
Linnie noticed a purple lighting thing in the teepee."Niele...."She moaned lightly as she looked to Trevor."I forgive you."She smiled lightly and nuzzled him."Thank you for bringing me home.

Nieles ears purked up as she heard her voice being calling."Linnie?"She got out of the teepee."T...T..."Niele noticed that green stallion."Trevor?"She forgot about it for now."What happen?Explain."She helped Linnie lay on the ground for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 pm
"First we need to get her inside, then splint her leg." He went strait to the point, explaining everything to Niele, especially how Linnie got hurt. "I hope she'll be alright now." He looked down at Linnie, giving her a soft nuzzle to comfort her with before looking back up at Niele. "It's been awhile hasn't it."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm
"Linnie,you need to be more carefull.And Trevor,You've done that to me before,Ah,the good old days."Niele got the splints and everything to wrap linnies leg."Here,"She laid them on the ground.Looked to Trevor she nodded."Long while."

linnie listened to them."You two know eachother?"She winced as they started to wrap her leg."How do you know eachother?"Linnie nuzzled trevor and smiled.Pulling on his mane a bit she giggled lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Trevor smiled, loving the sound of Linnie's giggles. "Let's just say we're known each other since we were foals. We sure were troublesome, weren't we?" He helped Niele the best he could when splinting Linnie's leg. "Kind of makes me curious where she gets her stubbornness." He referred to Linnie when he looked over at Niele.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 am
"Hey,Those things aren't nice to say about other Trevor."She nipped at his muzzled and laughed."She gets her stubornness from her mother and father."

Linnie didn't understand.She was confused."How long will I have to lay here?"She wanted to run,have fun.Meet Trevor's family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Trevor couldn't help but chuckle. "At least I know now that she doesn't get it from you." He joked, nudging Niele. Looking down at Linnie he gave her a sweet smile. "It usually takes months to heal a broken leg. So I suggest you just have a little patience. It would have been shorter if you took my advice." He gave out a sigh. "I'm just glad you're not hurt any worse."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm
"Hey hey hey now."She nudged him back.She nodded and walked out to leave them alone for a while."See you someother time Trevor.See you later Linnie."Niele was gone.

Linnie nuzzled Trevor."I'm sorry...."She dug her head within her legs  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm
"See you later Niele." Trevor moved by Linnie's side, laying next to her. "It's alright. Once you're fully better we can go exploring. The waiting is half the fun." He tried to cheer her up. "Think of it this way. I can cater to your every whim."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 pm
Linnie looked at him."You don't have to run around for my needs."She nuzzled him and made her leg confortable.Laying her head beside his she closed her eyes."I'm tiredd."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 pm
"I know I don't have to, I want to." He nuzzled her back laying his head down. "Why don't we get some rest then."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:24 pm
"Okay,You can if you wish."She smiled.He was so nice."Goodnight Trevor..."Her words drifted off as she fell asleep.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff