Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Imp's Customs - Winners p13! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 pm
UNCOMMON

PS: I'm New!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Haruk
Owner: Astro Zombies`
Temper: Risqué
Breed: OC (Original Character)
Description: Main body coat is pure white. I do not want full clothing edits, well.. of course, since it is not even allowed in these slots, but I would like colors to represent them. If I make no sense there is a cert in my refs from a place called Ghostlings. A rainbow pattern on his front legs, the same colors as if his gloves were there, black splotches on the back where his pants would have been? His eyes are two separate colors: One red, one blue.
Reference image(s): Wayward, Whimsical, Blathanna, Shirt cuffs , Him with tie, and Ghostlings ref (clothe-like patterns)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbow, if possible
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black & Rainbow
Hair/clothing edits: His mane and tail should be pure black. Sort of a straight, yet similar hanging to the hair in the above refs. Otherwise, I don't want much edited with the hair itself. Around his hoofs, I would like little shirt cuffs to hang around them. They should be the same color as his coat, but a little worn looking. I would like his tophat resting on his head. There is a card sticking up from the hat band, a mini little ace of hearts. The last thing would be a rainbow necktie hung around his neck.

I believe this fits within the rules. Thanks for the CC slots~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 pm
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Hali Maw
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Wild
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description: Apart from a gruff/snarly/mean expression, everything else is completely up to you and how you interpret my OC Corsae onto the female Wind-Soq lines. The OC has no "set" color scheme, but is generally of natural colors (natural to animals I mean). Otherwise, go to town smile
Reference image(s): Some ideas for color schemes: Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 pm
COMMON

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: TIGTIGTIGTIG
Name of horse: Jaws
Owner: CuterThanYou
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ferocious
Breed: DANGEROUS
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The scariest and meanest great white shark-seathi you can come up with.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ...they come with those?
Tag frame color: your call.
Tag feather color: BLOODIED FEATHERS cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 pm
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tig, I'd say
Name of horse: Laureat
Owner: Cajmera
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Personable
Breed: Spirited

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
I'd like him to be predominantly red-violet in color, more on the red side but definitely red-violet. His mane and tail would be icy purple, sort of a silvery purple, with perhaps a strand/tress here or there of black or red; colorist's choice on if there is anything else in their but straight icy purple. I'd also like him to have a black cardinal mask on his face, and faint silvery purple stripes on his forelegs. His hooves should be black, as should his eyes.

Reference image(s): Guilian Corsant
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket, please.
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag feather color: Also CC

Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'd like his mane and tail both to be on the longer side, but not 'long' in the ground-dragging sense. Corsant's length, or a little longer/short. Both should be wavy/curly (exactly how much is to your discretion) and he should have a pronounced forelock. I'd also like him to have at least one black rose somewhere on his person

Other notes: In case you have no idea, he's a custom child of my Guilian. With regards to the wings and other details, I leave it to you to add any touches; they can be solid red-violet if you want, or shot through with black, or silver, or silvery purple, or purple. The only things that I ask are that his body itself be largely sold, other than the mask and possible leg striping, and that the only colors used be red, black, silver, purple, and red-violet; otherwise poor Papa would be wondering what, or who, happened to his child's mother wink  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:03 am
COMMON

.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Tig
Name of horse: Winaugusconey
Owner: DemeterJade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spaced
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He's black, but someone painted him with these Have fun with how he turns out.
Mane and Tail are preferred to be long unless you think he would suit something else. I would love to see them striped (whole locks?) in the raver colors
Reference image(s): crayon/paint colors? xD
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: you choose
Tag frame color: you choose
Tag feather color: you choose  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:10 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Tig!
Name of horse: Black Rose
Owner: Melodine Cantus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Skittish
Breed: Doomed Defense+
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane & eye color- #a192b1 purple (the purple of the rose in the ref, really XD)
Tail- Grey
Base color- Black with greyish thorn markings. Silver hooves
Reference image(s): [x] Lace Bonnet
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: up to you 8D
Tag feather color: up to you 8D
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair- Mane is long, falling to the floor and messily braided. Her tail is messy and long, also falling to the floor.
Clothing- A #a192b1 purple rose on her tail (where it meets the butt XD) thorny branches around her tail, with some rosebuds
Lace frilly collar around neck with cellphone (Just like the other TWEWY soquilis, I have permission from lil to do so)
Extra- Fluffy legs? XD The hair should be messy though. Perhaps some ribbons in her hair/lacy accessories? She likes lace :V
Bottom of the cert: The World Ends With You cosplay
Also, could you add the name of her mate, Grunge Wolf (Feanaro's soquili), on her cert please? <3

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 am
Proxying for Yuuka Kurokawa.

UNCOMMON

Name: Cináed
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Temper: Dignified
Breed: Highland Pony
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Cornflower blue if possible, if not a light blue-green is fine.
Body: Color- black and with the Scottish Flag on his hindquarters.
Hair: White Braided Mane & Medium Tail
Reference image(s):
Note: Body and markings should be based on this: Flag
Accessories: A necklace based on the following image:
Lion
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Light grey.
Tag feather color: blue, yellow, and red tartan
Tag Background: Mountain valley  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 am
REG UNEDITED

.:Regular Soquili [no edits] :.
Colorist wanted: Imp!
Name of horse: --
Owner: Mila Farrell
Temper (one word for horse's personality): --
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Something like this? Doesn't have to be exactly like. Except instead of the blaze, could she have a stripe down her forehead, like this? Should have the short mane style, and the long tail style. You choose eye color.
Reference image(s): See above.
Tag frame color: You choose.
Tag feather color: You choose.

Mila Farrell

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:08 am
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Orseis
Owner: ~InfinityTrust~
Temper: Tricky
Breed: Naiad
Description: See ref image.
Reference image: Markings Everything
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory colors?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best
Tag feather color: " "
(Though if I did happen to win I would like it if this was the cert background)
Hair/clothing edits: See ref image.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:15 am
UNCOMMON

olorist wanted:Imp
Name of horse:Rougar
Owner:Nukido
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Fighter
Breed razz unk
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Hair style Is like Emo/Punk ref picture is in Ref Images.Tail ref is in ref pictures also.Light blue eyes.Mane hair is Neon green with Neon blue streaks his tail is the same but with some added blue streaks .His theme is Biohazard so you know the picture that is on boxes that doceters put old shots in?I want that to be on his rear mear his tail and back leg i want it to be red with purple glowing around it.He has a scar over his eye.His hooves are a really dark red.His body color is like Black.He has purple and green mixed in there two and red.There us a streak of dark purple down his back.On his face his color is black with a bit of red near his mouth.on his back is a tribal pattern.He has a evil star marking near his neck by the chain necklace.There are a few more scars over the rest of his body near his legs and so on .A short goatee like beard that is the same color as his mane and tail.

Reference image(s):http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg-minus wings

The biohazard symbol thats on him
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Biohazard_symbol.svg

His Mane/Hair style Please no sideburns just the style
http://fc57.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/285/6/c/Bushi_and_Ruby_by_BlueLink.jpg

His Tail style is like the style on this horse
http://fc94.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/025/3/f/Gothic__by_Kaytara.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:Something to match?
Tag feather color:Is that the feather around the neck? if it is Reddish with hints of blue and green
Hair/clothing edits: Ok so around his neck is a necklace of chains like in the ref pic.He has a belt around his mouth that is black with studs on itthe buckle is silver.He has those Legwarmers shown in the picture on his front right leg and back left leg the colors are black and white.He has three earrings on one ear two are gold one is sliver.He has a belt going around one of his back legs like that wolf to.That belt is also black with a sliver buckle but no studs.and if possible can he have a golden nosering? On the legs without Leg warmers the front left one has a spikes bracelets and like belts/bands going up the leg.On the back right leg is a cuf with a small broken chain on it.

I am new to this but you can change whatever you want i know he would look awesome all the way anyways  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 am
RARE

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tig
Name of horse: debating still. whee If I win, I'll include a name.
Owner: Animechickie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distorted
Breed: Unicorn
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gold unicorn horn that's glowing slightly. (I'm not sure if the glow should be black or gold so you can decide.) Her main body color is pure black and her eyes are pure gold and glowing with no pupils. Her mouth is a single crooked golden line like Jack's smile.
- For her hair, I'm unsure of the style but I'd like long, flowing, and braids. Haha. So you can decide that. Hair color is probably black with some golden tips.
- And then, have a little hoof feathering. Not too much.. xD And let that be gold on her front two legs and as you go up have glowing golden markings going up her legs. More tribal and look like single Japanese characters. And then tip her tail with gold.
Reference Image(s): nothing.
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you.
Tag frame color: up to you.
Tag feather color: up to you. maybe a glowing feather? haha.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): She has a somewhat large, long scarf wrapped around her neck. I'm not sure if I want the scarf striped with alternating colors or just pure gold. You can decide. And a little black lacing at the ends of the scarf. Give her a little lacing over her tail too.

And Nerpin owns Jack and she said it was okay if I referenced him. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 am
COSPLAY ALREADY RESERVED!

RARE

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Cardier
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Queen of Hearts

Description:
Base body Color: Black/dark gray
Markings:
- a thin line of ‘eye shadow’ above her eyes; maroon
- maroon ‘wisps’ on shoulder and hip; should somehow make hearts but not obviously
Jewelry:
- Gold necklace with a ruby heart for a pendant
- 4 or 5 gold bangles on the rear feet, thin
- super long, delicate gold chain with round rubies every 10 or so links, woven into her hair;
- the chain should reach from its place in her hair, drape over her body a few times, and then continue on to her tail
- a tiara/crown, gold, with rubies for jewels
- a hair clip securing her hair should be the same pattern as the tiara; see reference images
Hooves: shiny black, with gold on the edge as if she just stepped in gold dust.
- sort of long hair around hooves, then should be longer up the leg a bit at the back; maroon should start to show at the ends
Mane: Should be wavy, put up in a messy up-do (kind of a twist?), with lots of it falling down. A fine golden chain is woven into the up-do, and then weaves loosely through the rest of her hair. The chain has small ruby beads every few links.
Mane Colors: Dark gray with maroon streaks
Tail: normal uni tail, but hair at end should be longer and maroon with a few wisps of black at the start
Clothes:
- 'leg warmers'/sleeves on her fore legs, they should be maroon and go all the way to the ground with her hooves peaking out. Around the top, they will have a black ribbon that is cinching them on, and a heart will be on the bow.

Eye Color: bright/hot pink
Horn: Straight, with a little extra…twist to it
Horn Color: shiny black

Other: Would like a scepter kinda leaning at her feet. Ruby heart with gold 'tendrils' wrapped around it, connecting to a black...stick, with gold inlays in it. (Just a stick, probably would be about knee height on a soq, thin, most of it should be the staff; 1/6th of it should be the heart/top.) Design the staff part however you choose.

Reference Image(s):
Tiara/Clip
Another for clip
Hair
Default accessory color(s)?: None?
Tag frame color: Maroon, black, gold
Tag feather color: maroon/red and gold

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 am
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Aimi-roe
Owner: Krysin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vain

Description:
1. Her main body color will be black. Fading back/neck marking like [2], and leg fades both in a black darker than her main body color. In addition to the back fade, there should also be markings crawling down her spine, similar to the facial markings in [1] (you have artistic license with these). Also, facial markings on the face as well please. <3
2. Her eyes will be purple.
3. Mane and tail will be blue fading into black.
Reference image(s):
[1] My own baby 8D
[2] I have permission from Felyn to use her <3

Tag frame color: Whatever looks nice
Tag feather color: Whatever looks nice XD

Hair/clothing edits:
1. Hair: Her mane should sweep the floor, just something nice and appealing, feel free to do whatever you like with this. Long and silky, basically. For her tail, same effect - long and flowing.
2. Accessories: I trust your judgment on these better than my own. A scarf might look nice on her, but whatever you feel would make her look nice, have fun and feel free! Something elegant?
3. The fur on her lower legs/around his hooves should be longer than normal.
4. Perhaps a minor facial expression edit, like a frown, as if she’s displeased by you looking at her beauty ]8<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist Wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Rochelle
Owner: Cookie
Temper: gracious
Breed:
Description:
-Eye Color: Pink
-Hair: Pink in color, blue tips
-Tail: Pink with a Blue tip
-Body would be mostly white with some pink/purple/blue stripes going down her legs. Pink heart on her flank.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/CookieKats/Rochelle.jpg Only semi based on her so the stripes on the legs would be like the ones on her ears
Which stage you want tem to start as? Adult
Default accessory colors: Pink/blue/purple
Tag Frame Color: Pink
Tag Feather Color: Purple
Hair/clothing edits:
-Hair: A bun with but with hair flowing out of it. wavy curls at the ends.
-Tail: Would start in a bun with hair flowing down, long with wavy curls at the ends.
-Small Jewelry edits with hearts on them IE: necklace, anklet, hair clips

Price: 550k? I think her hair is complicated. ^-^;;;  

Cookie

Dedicated Wife

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 am
ULTRA-RARE

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Imp
Name of horse: Will decide when I see him
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kind
Breed: Spirited (?)
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Pain
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Surprise me!
Basically, color and design is entirely up to you. I know I want an edited hairstyle, perhaps something a bit messy. I was thinking he could look a tad beat up maybe, with some scars here and there, and perhaps some bandages or something on a leg or two. Mostly, I just ask that you have fun with him.
Reference image(s): N/A
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like an edited mane/tail. In whatever style you wish to make. Perhaps just a few accessories/edits added in (ex. The bandages mentioned above) but not a ton of accessories and such(nothing above moderate edits, I suppose).
Note: He is Angeni, so he is not into hurting others, but he is able to feel their pain. And he is not really ‘emo’ about it either; he just accepts and understands pain as a normal event in life.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff