Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Rogue Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Princess /.] Adrina [[ KawaiiLiea ../{
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Liea had completly forgot about introducing herself, "O-oh I'm sorry! I'm.. Liea." She told him blushing deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Keith wrapped his arms tighter kissing her more...He softly whispered her name now and then...Such a relaxing moment...

User Image
Ty nodded and smiled back "Well im Ty. Are you traveling alone? Or with some others?" He asked wondering if he could somehow help her return to them...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Adrina moaned softly into the kiss once and smiled. She hoped this would never end.

Liea smiled. "I'm with my bast friend and her boyfriend." She told him and glanced around. "But... I forget where they are.. I came from um.. I dunno which way!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:20 pm
Xero smiled even as the guy broke his daggers in half. Then he proceeded to follow them....
"liea is a nice name..." He said as he caught up with them.  

Kage Vincent

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Keith smiled and held her close...He loved this moment...

User Image
Ty nodded and glared at the stalker..."I said to leave me alone." He said clearly and looked to Liea..."Need some help finding them?" He asked ignoreing the stalker...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Liea nodded and glanced back at Xero then looked at Ty. "Yea I need help.." She told him as she glanced back again with a slight blush, still holding Ty's hand  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm
User Image
Ty nodded and in an instant slung her onto his back and dashed into the woods...He soon felt some people nearby..."I think they are near." He said letting her down to lead the way...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Xero watched as Ty flew off at god-like speed into the woods. "He's pretty fast... maybe I will change my morals for this one guy..." He dashed off after them into the woods and reached them in no time. He hopped on Ty's back. "Who are you talking about?" He began to survey the area while on his back.  

Kage Vincent

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Liea glanced around then looked at Xero on Ty's back. "Um.." She was a bout to say something but then decided Ty would deal with him. She walked a bit further and spotted two people. "There they are!! Thats Adrina and..." She paused as she realized what they were doing. Just so Ty didn't get ideas she covereed his eyes and turned him away."Uhh.... ADRINA!" She yelled.

Adrina jumped slightly as she broke the kiss and glaced at Liea and the two guys. Her face went red. "oops."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 pm
Keith jumped up also red...His hair was messed up and he was flustered...But...Who was the person Liea was with?

User Image
Ty threw the man off his back growling "Stay away from me damnit!" He yelled his tail, wings and ears flareing...He had no idea who the other two were though...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Xero couldn't help but start cracking up on the floor. "dude relax... I think I've decided not to kill you." He flipped back onto his feet and turned to the new people. "Hello miss... and dude. My name is Xero... Pleased to meet you both." He ended his huge dramatization with a bow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image When Ty flipped out Liea let go of his hand quickly and back off. "Um.." She said softly then looked at Adrina and Keith who looked confused. "Ty.. This is my best friend Adrina and.. Her boyfriend Keith.. Guys this is Ty... No hes not my boyfriend I just helped him.."

Adrina nodded and smiled

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Keith smiled but then froze...He walked over to Ty and examined him..."No way..." He said his eyes wide...

User Image
Ty turned to Keith...Ty was taller and his wings,ears and tail were larger..."Pleased to meet you...Keith...Are you...Also a Angeko..." He asked examining him...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 am
In an instant a cloud of smoke and dust formed out of the air. IN its center Hogsnort coughed and hacked, his invention still not having entirely a desired effect. He could not yet see through the smog, for all he knew he could be surrounded. The goblin hoped that if he was, the people were friendly.  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Liea walked over to Adrina when the guys started checking each other out. Liea leaned into Adrina's ear and whispered. "You think they are gay?" She asked. Adrina burst out into laughter and Liea looked away like she said nothing  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff