Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
The Ice Palace {Private, ask to join.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 pm
lover, i am...

snow walked over near to the bathroom but not close enough to see inside, she stood basking in the warmth from the steam spilling out the door. she could'nt get too close cus the steam was incredibly hot but from a short distance away it was comforting. she heard a knock on the door and turned to see a roll cart laden with many varietys of food. she started to turn away from the cart but then noticed a small plate with a white cake and a few small heart shaped red fruits on top... with a strange white cloud on top of them... snow started to reach out to touch the dish but quickly pulled her hand away. it was not her food it was her master's and he had not given her permission to touch any of his things, so snow only stood admiring the pretty cake on the plate wondering what the fruits and the fluffy white stuff was.

...loveless

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm
The door opened further after Snow moved to the cart. Mostly to let the steam air out as the vents in the bathroom were on pulling the steam out and pushing it through to the rest of the Mannor. His voice could be heard from the bathroom.
"Take what you want from the cart. If I am still in here when you are done then come into the bathroom."
To the point as he knew the amount of steam must bother her. His control over water caused the steam to disperse allowing Snow entry without being hurt. However the water was close to boiling point which was what he required to remain warm long enough if he wanted to spend some time before sleep.
Crovax was far from psychic however since she wanted so much to obey and remain here he had to keep that in mind now or she might go without basic needs to please him. Even if she did wrong he wouldn't deny her food.

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am
im like a butterfly

upon hearing her master's words snow only bothered to hesitate for a moment longer before reaching out to grab a fork from the table and piercing a side of the lovely little cake to tear away a piece. taking a bite of the cake made snow shiver, the only sweet snow could ever remember being given was a bite of a birthday cake her first master had given her to celebrate her creation. this cake was lite and fluffy with sweet red berries and a fluffy sweet cream and was absolutely delicious. snow took two more bites of the sweet cake before resigning what remained of her stomach to a small slice of ham and some mashed potatoes. when she was well and full she walked over and into the bathroom where her master waited.

…pretty to look at but hard to catch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 pm
The air in the bathroom was still hazy as the steam was clearing yet safe to enter. Royal blue tiles covered the wall while the floor was a shade lighter in dark blue. The sink and mirror was too the left while the large shower was to the right, the far wall across from the door was a massive towel rack fully stocked as always. Every area had a bath mat that was surprisingly dry in all this steam. In the furthest corner from the bathroom door a jacuzzi sized tub where Lord Crovax sat able to see most of what was going on from the cracked doorway. He sat comfortably chin deep in hot water where steam still rose. His wet hair framed his face, causing him to look different, a little darker as if still upset when in fact he was quite calm, eyes closed.
"Why are you here, or if you cannot answer that question, why do you think you are here."
He wanted to know why she thought he would discard her so easily as others had before him. Trust being an issue was something he understood all too well, however when in his time with her had he given her a reason to think he would do such so far. She may have disobeyed thus being upset that punishment was swift delivered yet that was how things went when adjusting to a different master.  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 pm
suicide notes…

snow cocked her head to the side considering her master's question quizically. "my lord crovax i am a pet, a toy intended only for my master's amusement. when i no longer serve my purpose i will be disposed of... a broken toy is not worth keeping. " snow repeated the words her second master had drilled into her head over, and over, and over again up to the day he found a new pet and threw her out the door.

…and butterfly kisses!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 am
His hair darkened some as he opened his eyes to look directly into hers.
"That is not true, I am not your previous or even your first master. You are a person not a thing, and I do not discard living beings from my home especially if they are broken. You are not a record player for my amusement as you do have a brain. You are to use that brain and answer honestly not what someone taught you to repeat."
Keep in mind that yes answering honestly might get her punished yet not for speaking what she was allowed to only if it went against the rules and for now the rules needed changing as it was more apparently clear now just how "broken" she was. Exhaling he moved to reach for one of the towels beside the tub standing as he wrapped it around himself. His battle scars revealed to her as he stepped out of the tub.
The steam suddenly cleared the room as he absorbed it for warmth his hair drying itself as the remaining dampness within the room vanished. Thus was his control over water and all its forms.

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 am
snow got down on her knees and bowed her head to the floor, not sure weather to expect punishment or not and still trying to digest her master's words. she sat back up on her knees in time to see her master rise from the bath, snow simply say eyes going blank and waiting for either punishment or command. she understood what her master was saying but it went against everything she'd ever known, and was at a loss for how to react...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 pm
Exhales in frustration as it was evident she'd had her previous lessons deeply ingrained and it would be hard to get her to forget them or let them go.
"Stay there and do not move until I call for you."
As he left she would be able to see most of the scars across his back as there were a few small ones over his stomach, the worst across his left shoulder blade almost touching his spine.
Moving quickly he dropped the towel his tail forming thus why he chose his specially made boxers. Tying his robe tightly he was fully clothed as his body now took neko form from the warmth. He was now as a human, his body room temperature instead of cold to the touch and he would remain this way while he slept. Sitting at a small corner table with his plate of food he called snow to him.

"Come sit with me."
His tone calm yet commanding as for now he wasn't sure what to do with her as she seemed so sure he was going to abandon her.  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm
snow walked slowly over to her master and sat next to him, her look considering and her shining silver eyes wide. she assumed her master was going to eat but wondered why he desired her company for dinner, yet a command was to be met only with obediance and so snow obeyed!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 pm
"If you are still hungry go get more. I won't have people starving under my roof."
If he ordered her for her benefit it worked better this way. Crovax took his time eating while waiting for Snow to either remain where she was or to find more from the cart. His ear twitching every now and then as if hearing something while his tail remained still. There was one issue to deal with before sleep.
"If you are still uneasy would you rather return to your room or stay here?"
She did not have to share the bed yet if she was that upset about leaving something could be arranged.  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:22 pm
snow watched her master eat curiously, she had eaten more then her fill and was quite content to simply sit next to him observing. when he asked about her staying with him she cocked her head to the side curiously. "i am fine my lord crovax, i should never know discomfort in my master's presence!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm
"Not the answer to the question I asked."
There was no anger in his voice just a calm statement. Close but not what he asked at all. Finishing he placed his remains on the cart and left it outside the door. Thus turning without looking at Snow he turned down his sheets and lay in bed the lights were left on for a while. Since she didn't say directly if she wanted to stay or go then she would have to figure it out for herself and remember he did not tell her to leave.  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am
snow sat completely confused for a while beyond unsure of what to do, her master had'nt given her a command but seemed to want her to do something. but what if she did something that was'nt what he wanted and angered him? snow's body trembled a bit with the shock of her internal battle before finally, seemingly making up her mind and, crawling across the bed, lay down next to her master and wait to see if he would be mad at her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 am
Lay on his back with his hands over his chest. When Snow crawled in next to him he carefully moved his arm around her before the lights went out. By then he was almost asleep and only aware of Snow next to him as he held her close for warmth. His body would feel warmer than normal under the covers instead of ice cold as was his nightly ritual to sit in his specially made steam room of a bathroom. He could not sleep with his body temperature lower than a certain degree. If she wasn't learning that he didn't punish her for thinking or assuming she couldn't breathe without his command then tomorrow would be a new lesson.  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

thelovelessbutterfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am
cuddled in her maser's arms snow fell blissfully alseep...

((sorry but im a little drunk right now and can barely see the keys im typing))  
Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff