Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:45 pm
*snap*

*crackle*

*POP!*

One by one, the bulbs blew and again, the creepateria was pitched in total darkness.

"If that was me, sorry!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:55 pm
Quote:
One by one, the bulbs blew and again, the creepateria was pitched in total darkness.

Sally looked around. She could see just fine in the dark, but why had it gone dark? She turned to Tori, confused "Tori, what happened?" she asked.

Tori Underbridge

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shadeaux D Gloom

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 pm
From in the darkness, Shadeaux screamed, "AHHH! BOOGEYMAN!"

Twyla shouted back, "I resent that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 pm
"I-I don't know!!" Tori stammered

"I Do!" Frankie Stien pointed out to the sign. "I know A thing or two about Electrics and that's too high a power for that outlet, that's also powering those two vending machines."

Tori blushed. "Opps..."  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:38 pm
Bzzt bzzt!

Doriana was sitting in the hallway, eating lunch she brought from home. She looked at her iCoffin... It was from Ronan. She read the entire message, and thought for a second. She still wanted to go with him.... But she wanted to go with Motthew too. She sighed, typing out a message.

Ronan,

Sorry I couldn't attend lunch. Meet me after the pep rally tomorrow and we can discuss things.
-Doriana

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:50 pm
Perry Hartley

"Tickets, to a football game?" Vinnie wrinkled her nose. It wasn't that she wasn't into sports; just that, above all of them, she'd rather share her lunch with a formless spawn than watch football... still, Perry seemed keen on having her there... that and she was really starting to fancy the boo...

"Sure," Her tentacles coiled together in a smile and she couldn't help but blush again. "I'd love to see you play!"  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:16 am
"Well i'm sure everyone will enjoy watching me get pummelled by Gargoyles." He laughed, and the lights went out.
Another tombcoming stunt? Well it seemed the competitors were all trying to out do one another. He winced as everything blew, and once more darkness took over.

"Yeah.. uh.. don't suppose you can see in the dark?"

Around them, other students were already babbling anxiously, was this part of the stunt? What was going on?
Perry sighed and found his seat, nothing for it but to wait it out.

"nothing like a power cut to get everyone stupid excited huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 am
Fortunately, the Cursedtoadians were able to quickly fix the shorted fuse and get the lights back on for the rest of the class day. Boos sashayed and ghouls stomped through the rest of the day with an ever-growing hexcitement for what the next day would bring.

On Friday, the entire student body looked like they had been washed over in a tidal wave of magenta, black and white - Monster High's school colors. Even the Headless Headmistress's horse, the school mascot Nightmare got into the spirit, with a giant skullette logo painted on her flank like some sort of cute mark. Students waved pennants, wore giant foam fingers stating Monster High was #1, and everyone high fived the football team as they walked into the school.

The excitement was so thick it could be tasted. It tasted like...victory.

"And this, as you know, is the Fear-O-Meter." HH Bloodgood was speaking to Frankie Stein and her rag-tag group of "fearleaders." "It measures the amount of ghoul spirit being shown by the students during the pep rally. It has always been a strong grimdicator of whether or not we are going to win the big Tombcoming game. If the Fear-O-Meter maxes out, we win."

"And...if it doesn't?" Frankie asked nervously. The headmistress took off her head and sighed.

"Then our spirits aren't strong enough and we will surely suffer defeat at the hands of Granite City."

Frankie looked at Slo-Mo, Spectra and Venus and manufactured a confident smile.

"Don't worry, Headmistress! Our routine will get everymonster whipped up into a frenzy!"

"I certainly hope so, Frankie..." Bloodgood looked outside at the students gathering for the day. Yes, they were wearing the colors...but were they all truly ready for the biggest event of the Fall Screamester? "I certainly hope so."  

HH Bloodgood
Captain

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 pm
Perry muttered under his breath and looked positively miserable with each and every celebratory high five. After the first two reluctant raises of his hand, he took to simply scowling at anyone who tried to bro fist, high five or otherwise engage him in any kind of "hey you're a footballer!" cheering.

Nathair slithered up beside him.

"Cheer up sunshine."

Perry glared at him. "You know I hate this sort of attention."

"Aye, but what can ye do. Ye chose tae join the football team, ye had tae have expected some degree a celebrity status."

Perry huffed. "Yeah, well I wish they'd leave me alone. "

"Well it's a bit late tae quit now."

"I don't mean I want to quit" Perry snapped. He sighed. "Sorry, i'm just... stressed."

"Aye, ye look it. Listen, it'll be fine. I hear there's a plan tae really knock it outta the park... "

"Wrong sport."

"Well... " Nathair looked awkward. "ye know sport is nay me thing. Point is, the Nightmares are a good team an' i'm sure ye'll slay em out there on the field."

"pitch." Perry corrected.

Nathair waved a hand dismissively. "Anyway, ye gotta get through the pep rally yet, ye can sulk later."

"I'm not sulking."

"Aye.. ye are."

"Fine, just get off my case ok? Your're worse than my mother."

"Ye mother's clawsome."

"Don't you have singing and dancing and wearing stupid outfits to be getting on with?"

"Aye, an one day i'll get ye tae actually come see one a me plays."

"And I told you, i'd rather gnaw off my own leg."

"Well ye did nay need TWO a them anyway did ye?" Nathair grinned and left Perry to his totally not sulking.

It wasn't that Perry didn't appreciate the school spirit, it was more, he really didn't deal well with people focussing solely on him. On the pitch he was just a uniform and a number, and he liked that degree of anonymity. Some days he envied Invisibilly for his ability, he'd have loved to be able to just fade into the background and get on with his life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm
As much as Perry didn't like it, he was the centre of attention for one ghoul...trying very VERY hard to not look conspicuous in her bright pink skirt and megaphone, Draconia cut through the crowd. She'd managed to shake Glen, since he was hanging out with Chase - they were the perfect distraction for each other.

Finally, she spotted Perry and sidled up to him. She pulled out a copy of the Gory Gazette, opened it wide and leaned over as casually as she could in a crowded hallway of student bodies.

"Hey! Did you manage to get the...." Draconia gave Perry a knowing nod.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 am
Perry nodded slowly.
"Yeah, had to ask around a bit but I managed it. I hope this scheme of yours works. " He headed toward his locker, indicating surreptitiously that she should follow.
Digging through his bag, he extracted an envelope and glancing around to make sure nobody was watching, slipped it into Draconia's open magazine.

"What's his beef with the little guy anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 am
Vinnie woke up the morning of the pep rally feeling uncharacteristically full of school spirit. She clawed through her entire wardrobe, desperate to find something that would best resemble the school's colors... and after finding an old pink tank top, she threw a black blazer over top of it and posed in front of the mirror. Not her usual look, but she was certain Perry would like it!

As she strolled into school, Vinnie spotted Perry talking to Draconia St. George; an iciness surged through her as she marched over to them and locked her arm with Perry's.

"Hey, you!" She smiled, immediately side-eyeing Draconia with a wave of her other claw. "Keep walking, book-wyrm... Anyway, Perry, I'm hexcited about your big game against Granite City... even though I couldn't care less about football or school spirit or any of that..." She looked down at her shirt and blushed. "Well, I figured I'd wear this as support for you, I guess? Heh..."  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 am
"uh.." He tried to break free from Vinnie but the ghoul had a pretty solid grip on his arm. He sighed and decided it wasn't worth the fight.

"in support of me?" He looked bemused, she was sounding more and more like his best friend. "Um.. thanks I suppose."
He adjusted his glasses and shrugged, not really sure how to respond to Vinnie's sudden intense interest in him.

"No interest in football? What's not to enjoy? It's a bunch of guys getting the unlife beaten out of them while trying to kick a ball around. And those Gargoyles are brutal. last time we played them, I ended up in a cast for two months." He shook his head, that had really sucked. Only positive was he got a decent excuse all summer to avoid swimming pools.
"Hopefully this time I wont end up with a broken arm... or anything else."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:14 am
"Well, when you put it that way it does sound mildly entertaining..." Vinnie snickered. "Let's just hope you're not wrapped up like a de Nile for Tombcoming... You're not getting out of dancing with me that easily!"

She gave Perry a gentle jab in the ribs as the first bell rang.

"Well, I'm off. See you at lunch!"  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:35 am
He laughed. "I'll try my best." He waved. "Yeah, see ya later Vinnie."

Nathair reappeared with a bundle of books in his arms, he dumped them into his locker and looked to Perry, then to the departing Vinnie. He looked annoyed. Once she was out of earshot he spoke up.

“Lavinia Lovecraft?” Nathair rounded on the Peryton, fixing his best friend with a steely glare.

“What about her?”

“Word is, ye’re takin her tae Tombcoming”

“Uh.. yeah? “

“What is WRONG wit ye!?”

Perry frowned, clearly confused by his friend’s outrage.
“Nothing’s wrong with me. She asked me to go with her, doesn’t want to have to endure the whole farce on her own. It’ll be fine, we’ll have fun.”

“Fun? It’s tombcoming!”

“Yeah, it’s a stupid dance. Big whoop?”

Nathair rubbed his temples, trying to figure out how to explain this to his clearly stupid friend.

“She’s a ghoul.”

“Wow, you noticed.”
Perry shut his locker.

“Ghouls dinnae jus’ go tae these things as friends.”

“Sure they do, see those ghouls over there?” He pointed. “They’re all going together as friends.

“Yes but they’re ALL ghouls. Guys and ghouls dinnae go tae tombcoming as friends.”

“Why not?”

“They jus don’t!”

“And you’re now an expert on ghouls are you?”

“Certainly more than YOU!”

“Just drop it man, it’s no big deal. We’re going, we’re dance a bit, crack a few jokes, then we’ll go home. Big deal.”
He waved a hand dismissively.

“This’ll all end in tears, ye mark me word. Hell hath nae fury, or so they say.”

“You’re such a drama queen.”

Nathair shrugged. “Oh ye’r head be it, jus’ dinnae say I did nay warn ye.”

"Why are you even here, I thought you had important acting to do?"

"I had tae put a few things away." His tone softened. "Perry... jus'... be careful alrigh?"

Perry stared at his friend. "It'll be fine." he repeated, but even he was starting to doubt himself. Thinking back, maybe Vinnie did have the wrong idea. He shook his head, nah, Nathair was just being over dramatic as usual.
Vinnie was cool, she was just a friend.
Having convinced himself of this, he smiled to his friend.
"At least I know you've always got my back."

"Aye, well someone's gotta." Nathair chuckled. "Now if ye'll excuse me, I got all that singin' an dancin' tae attend tae." He slithered off, singing. "A wandering minstrel I.... A thing of shreds and patches..." earning a few snickers and stares from the other students.

"Such..a dork."
Perry muttered to himself, his friend was endlessly embarrassing.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games