Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Town of Enid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:02 am
*Nana would find the deserted town just that.... deserted. The only thing remaining were the semi dismantled 2B droids and their weapons. Whatever the other droids had been doing they were done with. Not far from Nana would be the stone "tomb" that Nana had used on the bot. She would find the rock semi destroyed. From the looks of the edges, it had been half beaten out and half melted. Maybe Zeno's lightning antics weren't good at conducting through rock, but he could certainly heat himself up to a good temperature. Where ever Zeno had thrown the Shapeshifter, it was now gone. Nana would indeed have to confront Zeno back at the citadel*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:16 am
*Nana looks over the area for a moment, taking in everything. Her conversation with Twilight had led her to a few conclusions, about Zenogais and home. Zenogais was "Zeph", he had to be. His holographic projector made him look enough like Twilight, and Twilight had said that the name had belonged to boh of them at one point. The pieces seemed to fit. So Nana had a sword to retrieve, and a "talk" to have with Zenogais. Neither would probably end well. Nana starts to cast her portal spell again to get home. If Xol was still around then he had let Twilight not only get hurt, but he had also watched Zenogais take shapeshifter with him. He would also see Nana casting her spell, and once it opened a familiar if not new looking barrier would be seen. Nana's wings also reappear before she walks back through her portal, she starts toward the citadel. Afterall she thought she was alone. Shortly after the portal closes, leaving the deserted town alone, quiet and cold*  

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

kaiori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:39 pm
*a motorbike screeches into the rubble of Enid, the bike finally slows down after kicking up some dust, the two riders step off, the one who had been driving pulls off her helmet and shakes out her red hair, from her neck to her toes Ceres is covered in leather, she looks behind her with a grin, the second girl wobbles and pulls off her helmet sticking it under her arm, she shakes out her black and white hair with a pout, her blue eyes look around the area, Ceres follows kaiori's eyes and pouts* and here I thought something was happening for once !

*kaiori walks back to the bike and sits her helmet on the seat* well it's not like we could have gotten here any faster mistress speed demon *she smiles and laughs lightly*

*Ceres rolls her eyes and smacks kaiori in the back of the head* stupid....Well do you want to go back?

*kaiori shakes her head and starts to wander off a little* nope! I haven't been here for so long! I just have to look around...you think we can go right to BC next time ???

*Ceres shakes her head and leans on her bike closing her eyes with a sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:23 pm
*kaiori sits down on a chunk of rock and sighs, she leans back and lays there for the moment* ...they didn't hurt Than... that's good...but the children....well he did have a good point about that.....I guess I shouldn't worry...

*Ceres kicks a rock around with a sigh, she couldn't stand watching over kaiori like some hawk but orders are orders and he did give her a bike...she shrugs and kicks the rock so hard that it smacks into a tree and digs right into the bark* heh..  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:48 pm
*kaiori pushes back the trigger and waits for her aura to gather at the tip of the gun before letting the wave of energy go, she smiles but is suddenly smashed back into a tree by the backlash of her shot, she blinks and coughs slightly, the rock explodes into shards, well that had never happened before*  

kaiori

Irvine Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:56 pm
Bang! At the same time Kaiori fired at the rock, so had Verge with Impurity. It hadn't been the recoil from the gun that sent her flying back but the explodinground in Impurity. Verge smirked and hopped down from the tree he was in. He held Impurity in his right hand and Innocence in his left. He began walking towards Kaiori, his coat billowing around him like a cape. He smirked his fangs gleaming. His gold and gray eyes glinted with mischief because Verge was in good humor. He stood about thirty feet away from where Kaiori had hit her back against the tree. He rested Impurity and Innocence on his collar bone.

"Well, well, well....What do we have here? Little miss Kaiori...Ah, it's good to see you again."

Verge smirked. She wouldn't know what he was talking about. Irvine had never looked like this, and he certainly didn't wield guns. Verge was sure she wouldn't know who he was. He smirked again. That made it so much more fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:04 pm
*kaiori blinks and squints slightly at the man in front of her, she's tries to find any clues to who he is, she places a hand at either side of her body and pushes off of the tree with a wince, she wobbles slightly but finds her grounding* um ?... hello .... I'm sorry not to be rude, but do I know you ? *she dusts off herself and straps her gun back to her hip, she was more then slightly humiliated about being found in such a position*  

kaiori

Irvine Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:09 pm
"No. Ofcourse not. If you knew me, this wouldn't be half as fun as it is. But I know you. Yes, I know all about you..."

Verge smirked again. He took Impurity and Innocence off his collar bone and twirls them expertly in his hands. He stops twirling them and holsters them in his coat. He continues to smirk as he continues to watch Kaiori. He looked like a cat about to pounce it's prey. He folded his arms across his chest and just continued to watch her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

kaiori

Irvine Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:28 pm
"Your right, forgive me. I'm being rude. My name is Verge Zenith. And what a pleasure it is to meet you..."

Verge held out his hand for her in a friendly way. The smirk didn't fade from his place completely and the mischievious glint in his eye didn't leave for a second. Verge obviously had somthing hidden up his sleeve. What it was could be was anyone's guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:36 pm
*Kaiori smiles at the friendly gesture and takes his hand giving it a shake* I guess you already know me but I'm pleased to meet you Verge *she had some suspicions but this Verge fellow hadn't done anything wrong yet*  

kaiori

Irvine Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:59 pm
Verge shook her hand gently. He smiled for a second and broke the shake. His smiled turned to a smirk he twirled his hand around once, twice, thrice and then...a small flower was in his hand. It had white and black pedals with a red pistil in the center. Verge bowed slightly and held the flower out to her.

"Here, somthing to remember me by. Careful, it has thorns. One half white rose, the other half death lily. I hope you like it, I created it myself. And as much as I'd like to stay here, it seems I have other business to attend to. Here you are."

He tossed the flower into the air and it gently sailed down to Kaiori. As it did Verge bowed once more then flipped all the way back into the tree tops and was soon gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:09 pm
*kaiori blinks and gently catches the flower in her cupped hands* oh ...my ! *she smiles softly and waves goodbye, she closes her eyes and calls for Ceres ' I think I have the courage to go back now' she folds her fingers over the bloom*  

kaiori

ARejectedDevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:01 pm
Xol sat patiently on the buildings roof, taking in the conversation that Twi and the mystery woman were having. He was positive it was the "Snow Woman" that he had... "fixed"... in his Keep. The conversation was pretty interesting in a way, but the most profound thing said was the womans name.

"Nana..." He whispered to himself, crimson eyes narrowing into slits. She had a name now.

He layed down and propped his head up on his hands, drifting off just as Zeno entered the picture. Halfway through the battle, Xol opened his eyes and snapped awake, sitting upright as he watched intently. Twi was getting thrashed to some extent. Should he intervene? Well, they would know he had been spying... and, c'mon... it was Twilight, Zeno wouldn't be able to take him down. In that thought process he watched Zeno snatch Twi's blade Shapshifter and take off.

"Eh... hehehe ...whoops?" He placed his hand behind his head and scratched nervously. Now he definately couldn't show himself or they'd know that he let all this happen. Twi and Nana escaped a short time later and Xol contently sat indian stlye on the roof.

He let himself get lost in thought for a short time. Where was Raven? What was she doing? Who truly is this Nana character? How does she play into things and how does Twi know her? These and many other questions shot into existance through his mind. He had just started to doze off again when he spotted... Nana? Twi wasn't around... should he pay her a visit? Yes... yes he would.

Before he could though, something strange happened. Two huge, white wings appeared on her back. Definately angelic in nature.

"Well, doesn't this make things interesting..." He cooed to himself, rising to his feet and leaping onto an ajacent roof. Making sure to keep a watchful eye on Nana so that she didn't spot him, he keep leaping from roof to roof, getting ever closer to her untill he was practically in plain sight. Right when he was about to pounce a portal appeared and clearly seen through it was the Citadel. The Citadel?! What does she have to do with the Citadel. Now his interest was really perked. Before he could make his final move though she was through the portal and both were gone instantaneously.

"Why would she be going to the Citadel... why? Why the Citadel. Mastema's there of course. To see Mastema? But why... is she in league with him. Is Mastema in league with the angelic forces? No, that doesn't make sense. He was just in a massive battle with his brother... but, then again..." Xol struggled to make sense of things, but knew it would need much more thought. With a befuddled frown, he dissapeared into a plume of black mist.

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff