Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Avatar: The Equalists Attack ~ Winner: Shilshadu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 pm
Round 4 ReCap

xxLipGlosRomaNcexx was ready to take on her next victim. She was going to make Amon very proud. She had done so well the past few days, she got a little over excited. xxLipGlossRomaNcexx started grabbing random people off the street one by one, taking their bending away. Though that early morning she was told to only bring back one. xxLipGlossRomaNcexx ignored her boss's wishes and did whatever she wanted. She was one of the most feared people in Republic City. Why couldn't she get away with whatever she wanted. Its worked out so far, xxLipGlossRomaNcexx thought to herself. "Besides, it will make Amon's life a lot easier."

Later that day, xxLipGlossRomaNcexx came back to their hideout. Amon was waiting presently by one of the vehicles. "Hey Boss," xxLipGlossRomaNcexx said without a care in the world. She started to snicker from all the fun she had that day. Suddenly, xxLipGlossRomaNcexx had no control over her body, as iff she was being possessed. "What....the hell...is...happening to....my body?" xxLipGlossRomaNcexx said every muscle in her body, starting to hurt. Amon walked in front of her, he wasn't so pleased. "You disobeyed me for the last damn time." Amon said as he threw her across the room. xxLipGlossRomaNcexx didn't know what to do, at first she tried to firebend but the flame cut short, Her body was in severe pain once more. Then she had realized, Amon was a Blood Bender. "You....you lied to us," xxLipGlossRomaNcexx whimpered as she fell to the ground, feeling very weak. Suddenly xxLipGlossRomaNcexx was positioned in the way where her bending would be taken away. "PLEASE, DON'T!" she said panicking. But it was too late, Amon pressed his fingers on her temples and chest, and a flash of light fled from xxLipGlossRomaNcexx's body. Her bending was taken away. And so she fainted on site.

Later that day, Bolin was going through the the clues that he had compiled together. They all were starting to make sense to him. His eyes bulged when he had found out that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx was the killer. He rushed over to the Council and gave them his findings. Pandelic DJ and JanJiz were quite impressed with his actions. They rewareded him 5,000g, as an accomplishment. When the police found xxLIpGlossRomaNcexx she was still councilors from what Amon had done to her. They picked her up and threw her in jail with the other party. Everyone celebrated that day, one of the equalists were sent to jail thanks to Bolin. The next day, a project to build a statue of Bolin, for his great deeds.

Mako rushed into the The Council's office panting. "I know who Amon is," said Mako fighting back his breathing. "It's Sparrow Puppy." The Council slammed their hands on the desk so hard, it broke it in half. "HOW DARE YOU BLAME SPARROW PUPPY FOR THIS." The Council dismissed Mako on site for false accusations. He was so upset he went home and went to sleep. Sparrow Puppy was sent to jail under false evidence.

On the other side of town, the Cabbage Man met a Cabbage Woman, selling her juicy cabbages to the people. Even though she was selling on his turf, he was just mesmerized by her beauty. He slowly walked over to the Cabbage Woman, hoping to talk to her. BUT, unfortunately, she hit him over the head with a frying pan. She was one competitive b***h, and he was on her turf. She set fire to his cabbages and went on with her day. "MY CABBAGES!!!!!!!!!" The cabbage man said as he tried to put it out.

Dourmezvouswas sent to jail sadly, their innocence was never heard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Lmfaaaoo this is the best one so far imo XD

EphemeraI Bliss

Loiterer

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm
EphemeraI Bliss

Lmfaaaoo this is the best one so far imo XD

why thank you ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm
Loved it  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
Pandelic DJ generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm
OH CABBAGE MAN OH CABBAGE MAN, WILL YOU HAVE A TARGET?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 pm
foxgirl66
Loved it

^^  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pandelic DJ generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 6!

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm
OH DEAR CABBAGE MAN, WHO HAS FALLEN OVER YOUR CABBAGES?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm
Pandelic DJ
foxgirl66
Loved it

^^

Poor cabbage man  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
Pandelic DJ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 pm
Uh oh, what shall be their punishment for knocking over your cabbages D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm
I thought I was protected from nullification....so I was not expecting that at all. eek
Darn you Amon! I was on your side.
emotion_facepalm .  

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Devoted Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm
foxgirl66

The Cabbage Man has given his punishment on you. You will not be able to perform your vote for this round. You will not have a strike against you for this is just the in game chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:28 pm
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
I thought I was protected from nullification....so I was not expecting that at all. eek
emotion_facepalm .

That means your angel lied to you? ;o  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:28 pm
Pandelic DJ
foxgirl66

The Cabbage Man has given his punishment on you. You will not be able to perform your vote for this round. You will not have a strike against you for this is just the in game chance.

*shrugs* ok. I didn't even who i was going to vote for anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm
foxgirl66

Well guess he just made your day easier?  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Devoted Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:30 pm
Pandelic DJ
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
emotion_facepalm .

That means your angel lied to you? ;o

Either that or his/her role was confused.
I lied to them, too. They didn't know my true role.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games