Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Underground Fortress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 pm
"I do wish I could be of more use to you in regards to the message." he closed his eyes and placed a hand on her knee as she put a leg over his. "I can help in training though. I agree entirely. It's much more fun when you have someone to play with."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Giving him a soft smile she gently gave his cheek a soft caress. No worries, I'll send a hound...hopefully it doesn't get found... by someone who isn't him...  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm
"Having messages interrupted is always a hassle." Nodding he stood up and looked to the door briefly, before looking back to her. "Shall we head to the training facility?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:28 am
She let her leg slide off gently as he stood up. With a big stretch that she flopped back onto the bed at an angle, she sighed. Sure, i just need some shoes... she replied as she covered her eyes for a second with her hands before sitting back up and heading to a closet and pulling out some knee high boots and tiny socks. She sat back on the bed and began slipping on her boots.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:39 pm
Standing next to the door and leaning against the wall, Truinthil watched Sairys quietly. While watching, he was thinking of the various weaponry held in the training area and what he would feel like using upon getting down there. Of course, there were his tradition weapons, the katars. Or perhaps he would use something he wasn't as familiar with. A staff or perhaps a naginata or something similar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 pm
buckling the last buckle on her boot, she stood and adjusted herself slightly as she walked up to T who was leaning near the doorway. With a slight Curl with her body she stole a soft Kiss, as he was lost in his own thoughts. Pulling back softly she stayed within inches of his face and smirked as her eyes would find his. Come Now, I'm Tired of running through your mind... She giggled softly as she couldn't help but say something cheesy. maybe she could get a good workout from training, its been a while since she really trained, so many things had happened.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:16 am
Blinking and shaking his head in surprise he grinned and kissed her back quickly. "Well then quit running and stay put?" He shrugged and laughed a bit. "Shall we be headed off? It's just down the hall and down a flight of stairs. No need to travel the shadows to get there I think." He opened the door and nodded to imply that he meant for her to leave the room first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:15 am
She crinkled her nose at the reply of her staying put, as she turned to leave. her mind boggled with thoughts. Will she finally gain control of her powers from T? keeping them bottled for so long was mentally killing her. her skin felt tight as if her blood was too thick to be contained within. maybe it was just the fact she was lounging around lately and haven't exercised and trained to keep the constant flow of energy.

Placing her hand along the wall as she entered the flight of stairs, she let her nails trail along the structure. you can say thats one way of filing them.

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm
Chuckling at her reaction he continued down the stairs. It would only take a couple minutes before they were at the door to the training facility. Opening it he motioned for her to precede him. "And here we are. It's quite spacious and can take quite a beating."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:34 pm
Walking in she let her eyes wonder around the room, as she gave her body a slight stretch, as she placed her hands on her hips. quite content with the space and room she stood several feet from T and glanced at him. looks like fun..  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 am
A clawed finger tapped lightly away at the broken grandfather clock in the lounge, a sigh escaping from her lips. its been a while since that clock worked. And its been a while since she has seen anyone, even the clone in fact. Dressed in a simple red gown with gold trimmings, the loosen bottom swayed as she turned her attention from the clock and made her way to the couch near the fire place. Picking up a white throw blanket she wrapped it around her shoulders and sat facing the fireplace. Her heeled sandals landing with a soft thump to the ground as she slipped them off and raised her feet onto the couch, knees up.

Brushing her hair aside, she leaned over and grabbed a book that she was recently reading and opened to the page she left off. it has been so boring and lonely in the fortress that her mind and books were the only comfort and the characters her companions. Slowly leaning to her side, began reading as the fades sounds of a broken clock would ring.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 am
Sitting in his bedroom, idly reading a book he found the other day, Truinthil swayed his right foot lazily. Turning the page, he hummed to himself a little song he'd heard somewhere a long time ago. Or perhaps it was a memory from the original Truinthil. It really didn't matter. Halfway through reading the page he looked up and smiled. "Oh. I see that Draeken found his way back finally. How fun these next few days are likely to be." Laughing lightly, he went back to his book and continued humming.  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Looking around, Truinthil hummed idly to himself as he walked through his home.

(yeah. slacker post.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm
Appearing in the entry hall, Draeken stood there stock still. He had hoped not to have to come here.

T: "Hmm...A couple interesting guests have just shown up...I wonder why they are here?" Truinthil chuckled to himself and began making his way up the many floors to the entry hall.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 am
as they appeared she stumbled slightly against D as she wasn't used to the speed of his travel. once she grabbed her footing she glanced around and noticed there were somewhere different. She stood beside D a bit frightened at the place as this wasn't her tower. This isnt my tower, love..." She responded as she studied her surroundings, they gave her a warm feeling of that she was here once, was this D's mansion? No its too secluded and too dark for it to be the mansion of his family. Where are we? She sounded lost as she didn't move far from D, as if she was a small child scared of her surroundings and Hiding behind her father for protection.  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff