Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 am
{-Co-Ownership Agreements Involving Blooregard-}

I, Ivory_Feld am agreeing to co-own Blooregard (pictured below) with GwynnieKittenLover.

User Image

GwynnieKittenLover's Rights:

* ALL Rp, Breeding & Lifemating Rights as well as Teepee/Sig Rights

(Me) Ivory_Feld's Rights:

* Uh---just sig rights. xd heart Nothin' else needed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:46 am
Ivory_Feld
{-Co-Ownership Agreements Involving Blooregard-}

I, Ivory_Feld am agreeing to co-own Blooregard (pictured below) with GwynnieKittenLover.

User Image

GwynnieKittenLover's Rights:

* ALL Rp, Breeding & Lifemating Rights as well as Teepee/Sig Rights

(Me) Ivory_Feld's Rights:

* Uh---just sig rights. xd heart Nothin' else needed. 3nodding
I, GwynnieKittenLover, am agreeing to the above co-ownership with Ivory_Feld.  

GwynnieKittenLover

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:02 pm
revising co-ownership

User Image

- Both owners have display rights

- Both owners have OOC RP rights

- Both owners can ICly RP Sirius, however any completed RPs should be posted in Kamiki's Teepee as Sirius' stats are there. (Kyjoto has the right to post completed RPs to Kamiki's journal)

- Major decisions, life changing events (such as lifemating, changing ownership, major personality changes) have to be approved by both owners

- One of Sirius' breeding is Kyjoto's full control. Kyjoto does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter Sirius into a breeding event, or approve of the mate. Kamiki will NOT get a basket from this breeding, and should not count against any of Kamiki's breeding limitations.

- One of Sirius's breeding is Kamiki's full control. Kamiki does not have to have Kyjoto's permission to enter Sirius into a breeding event, or approve his mate. Kyjoto will NOT get a basket from this breeding, and should not count against any of Kyjoto's breeding limitations.

- The final breeding of Sirius will be worked out between Kamiki and Kyjoto once his other two have completed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 am
User Image

I, Chamaiin, would like very much to co-own Zeda with Tebiki

Biki's Rights:
She may RP Zeda whenever she wishes to. Tebiki may even find a mate for Zeda but first has to discuss with me(Chamaiin) if she plans on lifemating the two.

Cham's Rights:
I have all RP rights. I, too, can find a mate for Zeda and will discuss with Biki if the two pairs are serious.

As far as breedings go:
1st time breeding- Biki recieves a basket
2nd time breeding- Chamaiin recieves a basket
3rd time breeding- Biki and I will co-own a basket

We both will pay half the breeding fee every time.

Alice says RAWR

Tebiki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 am
Chamaiin
User Image

I, Chamaiin, would like very much to co-own Zeda with Tebiki

Biki's Rights:
She may RP Zeda whenever she wishes to. Tebiki may even find a mate for Zeda but first has to discuss with me(Chamaiin) if she plans on lifemating the two.

Cham's Rights:
I have all RP rights. I, too, can find a mate for Zeda and will discuss with Biki if the two pairs are serious.

As far as breedings go:
1st time breeding- Biki recieves a basket
2nd time breeding- Chamaiin recieves a basket
3rd time breeding- Biki and I will co-own a basket

We both will pay half the breeding fee every time.

i agree with this

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 pm
Kamiki
revising co-ownership

User Image

- Both owners have display rights

- Both owners have OOC RP rights

- Both owners can ICly RP Sirius, however any completed RPs should be posted in Kamiki's Teepee as Sirius' stats are there. (Kyjoto has the right to post completed RPs to Kamiki's journal)

- Major decisions, life changing events (such as lifemating, changing ownership, major personality changes) have to be approved by both owners

- One of Sirius' breeding is Kyjoto's full control. Kyjoto does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter Sirius into a breeding event, or approve of the mate. Kamiki will NOT get a basket from this breeding, and should not count against any of Kamiki's breeding limitations.

- One of Sirius's breeding is Kamiki's full control. Kamiki does not have to have Kyjoto's permission to enter Sirius into a breeding event, or approve his mate. Kyjoto will NOT get a basket from this breeding, and should not count against any of Kyjoto's breeding limitations.

- The final breeding of Sirius will be worked out between Kamiki and Kyjoto once his other two have completed.

Agreed in full.  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image

Discussion has been done through PM and through mutual agreement, [x]Natty-Chan[x] has willing given up rights to co-own Hania. I, PGM, have my approval over this breaking of co-ownership.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:23 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
User Image

Discussion has been done through PM and through mutual agreement, [x]Natty-Chan[x] has willing given up rights to co-own Hania. I, PGM, have my approval over this breaking of co-ownership.
I agree.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Co-Ownership of Kin-Sora Lockheart

User Image

Following Mint Tea's relinquishing of co-ownership a number of months ago, Kin-Sora's new co-owner has no been chosen. The co-owner is "khryssie___x" and the agreement for co-ownership of this soquili is as follows:

1. Both owners have the right to display this Soquili in their signatures.

2. khryssie___x Has sole RP rights.

3. khryssie___x Has sole breeding rights.

In short, khryssie___x is entitled to do as she pleases with Kin-Sora with the exception of giving her away to another individual. Paramekia Darkheart will not involve herself in the Roleplay or Breeding aspects of this soquili at any time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:21 pm
Paramekia Darkheart
Co-Ownership of Kin-Sora Lockheart

User Image

Following Mint Tea's relinquishing of co-ownership a number of months ago, Kin-Sora's new co-owner has no been chosen. The co-owner is "khryssie___x" and the agreement for co-ownership of this soquili is as follows:

1. Both owners have the right to display this Soquili in their signatures.

2. khryssie___x Has sole RP rights.

3. khryssie___x Has sole breeding rights.

In short, khryssie___x is entitled to do as she pleases with Kin-Sora with the exception of giving her away to another individual. Paramekia Darkheart will not involve herself in the Roleplay or Breeding aspects of this soquili at any time.

With MUCH gratitude and thanks, I [khryssie__x] agree to all the terms stated above. <3  

vilegloom

Vampire

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Okay, concerning my mare that should be coming soon...I just want to get this out of the way. x3

This is for Belle Morte.

I will be co-owning with Paramekia Darkheart.

We will both have OOC rights.

We will both have Sig rights.

I will have Rp Rights, and breeding choice.

At anytime I will have the ability to disolve this co-owning if I choose too. Just incase...shouldn't need too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Death Resurrected
Okay, concerning my mare that should be coming soon...I just want to get this out of the way. x3

This is for Belle Morte.

I will be co-owning with Paramekia Darkheart.

We will both have OOC rights.

We will both have Sig rights.

I will have Rp Rights, and breeding choice.

At anytime I will have the ability to disolve this co-owning if I choose too. Just incase...shouldn't need too.
I agree to this and am fully aware that Death has the right to dissolve all co-ownership agreements if she so desires.

^_^

Epine de Rose

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 pm
Lawll ii pop
User Image
Co-ownership between me and Auror Nymphadora Tonks(sp?).
- I relinquish all rights to Shadowmere back to Tonks.

I don't know if I need to post an agreement to this or not, but I'm agreeing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:48 pm
User Image

Breeding:
~ In the event the Second Breeding results in only two Baskets, ShtrDrNGry will receive one of the baskets.
~ In the event the third breeding results in only two baskets, Devil NightShade will receive one of the resulting baskets.
~ In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties.
~ Any and all lifemate/breeding choices will be made by DNS
~ The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and ShtrDrNGry have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ ShtrDrNGry cannot choose a lfiemate for Vibrant, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:
~ Both Devil NigthShade and ShtrDrNGry have full display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ ShtrDrNGry has out of character rp rights only if discussed with me, and given my approval, and if she sticks to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ Vibrant has a set personality, in rp and on his tag, ShtrDrnGry must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ No breedings are yet planned for VSoD right now
~ ShtrDrNGry may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ ShtrDrNGry relinquishes her co-ownership for VSoD if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~ Devil NightShade may break the Co-Ownership with ShtrDrNGry if she is Missing from Gaia (does notpost) for more than 4 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
~ ShtrDrNGry relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Vibrant fully when she obtains full ownership of a soquili in any manner possible (that is legal of course xP).  

Devil NightShade
Crew

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 pm
Devil NightShade
User Image

Breeding:
~ In the event the Second Breeding results in only two Baskets, ShtrDrNGry will receive one of the baskets.
~ In the event the third breeding results in only two baskets, Devil NightShade will receive one of the resulting baskets.
~ In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties.
~ Any and all lifemate/breeding choices will be made by DNS
~ The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and ShtrDrNGry have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ ShtrDrNGry cannot choose a lfiemate for Vibrant, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:
~ Both Devil NigthShade and ShtrDrNGry have full display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ ShtrDrNGry has out of character rp rights only if discussed with me, and given my approval, and if she sticks to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ Vibrant has a set personality, in rp and on his tag, ShtrDrnGry must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ No breedings are yet planned for VSoD right now
~ ShtrDrNGry may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ ShtrDrNGry relinquishes her co-ownership for Gaven if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~ Devil NightShade may break the Co-Ownership with ShtrDrNGry if she is Missing from Gaia (does notpost) for more than 4 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
~ ShtrDrNGry relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Vibrant fully when she obtains full ownership of a soquili in any manner possible (that is legal of course xP).
<3 I most definitely agree to these terms. :3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games