Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls. Sure, Mairi dear.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:47 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao looked a bit nervous as he blushed slightly as the darker sapphire-teal haired girl sat near him. So... you don't read that often here? Kairi said with a curious edge to her voice; it was rare for books to last very long in the ocean, though they weren't sure why. Frannie O'Neill is a young and talented veterinarian living in Colorado. Plagued by the mysterious murder of her husband, David, a local doctor, Frannie throws herself into her work. It is not long before another bizarre murder occurs and Kit Harrison, a troubled and unconventional FBI agent, arrives on her doorstep.

Late one night, near the woods of her animal hospital, Frannie stumbles upon a strange, astonishing phenomenon that will change the course of her life forever....

Her name is Max.

With breathtaking energy, eleven-year-old Max leads Frannie and Kit to uncover one of the most diabolical and inhuman plots of modern science. When the Wind Blows is as unique a story as has ever been told, filled with suspense and passion,
Mairi read softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Synopsis - if you haven't read it )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls then began to read to them. Okay, Mairi dear.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:45 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao tilted his head as he listened keenly, his gaze alert and focused. Kairi listened closely before she cocked her head. Where's Colorado? she said softly, curious.
Mairi read softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls then began to read to them. In the United States which is North America, Kairi. We're in Europe.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:20 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao inhaled slowly, listening closely. Kairi hummed with thoughtfulness. color=indigo]
Mairi read softly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls as she read to them. ...

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:34 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao cocked his head, confused. Kairi cocked her head, listening. What's PTSD? she murmured, though the book explained that moments later. She grimaced as it didn't sound pleasant.
Mairi yawned softly, taking a few sips of water.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:02 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls. I'm not really sure what PTSD is. Pyhrra said this as she continued reading.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:12 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao glanced at Mairi, who had her eyes closed before she exhaled softly, the sound taut with tension. Kairi cocked her head, listening, though her gaze flicked to Mairi. It's short for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder,
Mairi said softly, shivering slightly. In my case... it's nightmares, almost every night... though I know he isn't coming back... considering... she said breathily as her fist clenched, trembling. She hadn't told anyone, not even Lucas, what had happened to her father.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls. I'm sorry to hear that, Mairi dear. Pyhrra said this as she continued reading.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:23 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao let his eyes narrow slightly. "He tried to hurt you," he whispered. Kairi noticed how Mairi's gaze flicked to the boy, looking startled rather than pained and lonely. Hai... I tried to warn him that the storm was too severe... to let us pull in the sails... he refused, tried to shove me down the stairs from the wheel... I grabbed him to keep my balance... accidentally pulled him with me. Heard a loud snap... and rather than him trying to hold onto me... he went limp,
Mairi said softly, shivering slightly. What she didn't say was that he'd pulled his knife on her and she'd managed to disarm him... and stab him in the upper abdomen just below the sternum with it.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls. I'm sorry to hear that, Mairi dear. I feel sorry for you. Pyhrra said this as she continued reading.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:26 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao exhaled. Can't change the past, only live with it... however haunting it is,
Mairi said softly, her eyes on the floor before she took a deep breath.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao & the girls. I can understand that. But hopefully, one day, you'll be able to sleep better at night, Mairi dear. Pyhrra said this as she continued reading then the phone rang.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games