Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:27 am
Nero de Sphinx

"I'm just glad I still had this stuff around from that last boosic video. Well, come on, let's get this day going!" Nero said, sashaying up the steps of the school.

"Nero! Wait up!" Kai shouted out of the window of his dad's van as he parked. Normally, Nero and he would be driving to school together, but Kai had been running late getting ready for the day. Nero had been left on his own and, fortunately, had managed to find his way to school without ending up in Little Zombietown (again).

With the van parked, Kai stepped out and gave everyone watching a pose. There wasn't any ghoul clothing at his house, really. His step-mom Abyssa tended to wear labcoats and the same shirts as Kai's father (except wetter, of cours). So Kai had to rely on extended family for today's theme.

Luckily, his cousin Melody's mother had been more than happy to assist Kai in dressing up today! Mandi Nocturna was a photography model and she'd already dressed Melody up for the first day of Spirit Week. In fact...Kai's outfit today seemed sort of familiar....

"Kai! Say 'queeze' for the Gory Gazette!" Iris Clops called out, brandishing her camera at him. Kai puckered his lips, shot up two fingers in a "V" sign and leaned against his van for a picture.

"QUEEZE!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:39 am
Jewels had been busy, she'd spent the night making sparkly "vote Jewels Underne" badges which she was busy handing out to any monster who'd even look her way.

"Remember, vote Jewels!"
She squeaked eagerly, pinning yet another overly glittery badge to the lapel of a two headed boo in a frilly gown.

She continued through the crowd, pausing as she spotted Kai. His outfit was... erm... interesting. She gulped a little.
Iris turned.

"Oh! Jewels Underne, campaigning hard I see?"

Jewels nodded and offered a badge.  

Jewels Underne

Nero de Sphinx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:46 am
Nero turned just in time to see Kai getting his picture taken.

"Hey, bro, what's the deal? You KNOW I'm the more photogenic one."

Nero trotted over to the van, his skullettos clicking against the pavement. He paused and looked his bluddy up a down as Kai adjusted his tube top. Nero licked his finger and poked Kai.

"TSSSSSS, bro, you are smokin hawt. Dammmmnnn but we make this look good."

Iris stared at the two of them, goggle-eyed, but that wasn't too far off her usual expression.

"This is great, can I get a picture of you together?"

"Sure, come on Kai," Nero said, jumping on the van pulling his brolita on the hood next to him, "I'll be Unliv Tyler and you be Alicia Silvermoan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 am
Lin and Atomica climbed off the school bus and made their way through the crowd of kids outside, pointing and laughing at each others' choices of costumes. Lin himself borrowed one of his mom's old Broodway costumes where she played Scarie Antionette. Atomica managed to let out on of Lin's own pair of overalls and give it a style all her own.

Lin looked forelornly at the garment on his Atomauton ghoulpal and shok his head, "I'll never get all those sparklys out of that. I wish mom had never gave you that boodazzler."

"Oh. My. GHOUL!" Atomica huffed with a flared sense of drama. "Stop your WHINING! You're just upset because I look better in these than you did."

"Do not!"

"Do TOO!"

Their candor continued as they walked into the school, in search of Gryff. They passed more students when they walked right by in an uncanny sense of timing...

Ronan Aalto

"True that, but hey, embrace it. all the other boos look stupid as well. "

"Yeah, well!" Lin piped up right behind the two boos. "It's not as if YOU''RE rocking that outfit!" Lin fanned himself dramatically with the fan in his claws as he moved on, his nose in the air and Atomica at his side.

The automaton ghoul added, "So. RUDE!"  

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:54 am
Tori Underbridge

Marceline LaGhede

Cy Clops opened his locker to check his makeup in the mirror hanging on the door. Robecca Steam, his friend-who-he-really-like-liked-but-not-quite-his-ghoulfriend-...yet?-...maybe-someday, had helped him put on his face today, but lipstick was not something he was adept at by any means of the word. Cy picked up the tube of lipstick and flipped the mirror towards him to apply-

"BOO!"

"Augh!" Cy drew a large jagged red line across his cheek at the sight of Rory Bludworth grinning at him from the mirror. Rory laughed and stepped out.

"Sorry about that! I couldn't resist. That color looks great on you, by the way." Rory fluffed up his mother's dress. He spotted Marceline talking to Tory a few feet away. Leaving Cy to finish fixing his face, Rory sashayed over to the two ghouls.

"Hey Marceline! Hey Tori. What do you think?" He gingerly spun around for their benefit. "I haven't worn heels since I was a little boy playing at my friend's castle. They seem dangerous, so I'm taking it slow today. You ghouls look great!"

Rory reached up and pushed a white streak of hair out of Marceline's eyes.

"Love your hair." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 am
"Sssoaking up the ssspotlight as usssual, hm, boos?"

Layla teased Kai and Nero as the two boos were hamming it up for all it was worth in getting their photographs taken. Once the two boos finished playing around on the car hood, they climbed down (carefully givn Nero's skirt!) and Layla looked them over wistfully.

"Oh I feel posssitively under dressed compared to you two." She then glanced around at the other students and shook her head. "Compared to everybluddy."

She sighed.

"I would have done more but mother did not think it appropriate to take part in thisss day at all." She shrugged and smiled toward Kai. "Had you not snuck me thessse from your closet, I would have gone without."  

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 am
Ronan glared after Automica and Lin, he still hadn't quite forgiven them for the chrome incident.

Perry laughed after them. "Ok, THAT outfit.. is so gonna be a health and safety hazard in chop class. " Combined with the health and safety violation that WAS Lin, it was an explosion or small fire just waiting to happen. Perhaps it would be wise to keep a very safe distance and prepare to duck and cover. There was no way he was missing Lin, in a large frock and wig, operating machinery. It was too fantastic an opportunity, if he was really lucky, he'd manage to film the whole thing on his icoffin and upload it to frighttube.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am
Jewels Underne

Sally spotted Jewels handing buttons out and walked over. She tilted her head "No one sparkles quite like Jewels!" She said, smiling to herself. She'd thought hard coming up with that line. It took a lot of research into different slogans the normies had for their voting campaigns. Seemed like it really helped.  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 am
"Sally! Ohgoodnessthat's perfect!" She clapped her hands together and offered a button to the faceless ghoul. "Come on, we have to discuss posters. Ascreama already has the fearsquadworkingforher... we need an edge to get our message out. " She looked determined, scarily, unnaturally determined.
"we'vealreadylostsomuchtime.. so much to do... comecomecome" She hustled her friend off toward the school building, pausing only to hand out more badges.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 pm
Motthew Clendenin
"Oops, sorry. Two left talons. Tee hee~"

Doriana bowed again and twirled Motthew under her extended arm. "You look beautiful today, my lady."

And before long, weird, they were actually dancing... But they swapped genders again, where Motthew took the boy role and Doriana the ghoul's.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Sally nodded as she took the button and pinned it proudly to her blazer. She followed beside her as she mused about their plan, talking quickly. Sally looked at her "An edge? Hmm..." She looked ahead again. What kind of edge would work well enough? And what exactly did that even mean, Sally wondered. She figured it was some thing like the fearleaders. They were shouting everyday about tombcoming and about Ascreama.

Sally tilted her head as she helped Jewels give out the buttons, using her tendrils to get anyone just out of reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Ronan Aalto

"Doriana and the new boo seem to be enjoying themselves."
He joined Dashner. "You look just like your sister." Truth be told, it was a little disturbing to him. Ronan kept having momentary lapses where he forgot he wasn't talking to Falconnie.

Dashner frowned. "Well... I had to borrow some of her stuff, because I didn't have any ghoul clothes. She's looking totally cool in my leather jacket and jeans, though, bro." Falconnie passed by, and she looked like a different ghoul. Her hair up in a hat, and wearing her brother's jacket and jeans. The perks of having the same clothing sizes, right?

Then Dashner's attention was drawn to the two monsters dancing in the hallway.
"Uh.. Oh my ghoul... BRO! Do you not realize?! He's totally stealing your date to the dance! Just look at the way they look at each other..." Motthew dipped Doriana.

"It's like the way Rory gazed at Marceline before the circus," he said, under his breath.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Ronan took another look, frowning a little before replying simply.

"They look happy." Was he supposed to intervene or something? As far as he was aware he and Doriana weren't dating, so what say did he have in what she did with other boos in the hallway? He looked to Dashner for help.

"Do... you think she has changed her mind about the dance?" There was the faint hint of hope in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 pm
Doriana Taylor

Motthew grinned, now standing straight again, as they danced in hall. He twirled her, this time, it and back in close, smiling at her "You, sir, are a graceful dancer." He complimented "And I'm not just saying that."  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:47 pm
Perry watched Doriana and Mothew for a while, chuckling.

"Wow you guys. Dancing in the hallways? That's a thing now?"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games