Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm
Axuan

You were 21 minuts late, please do not miss next round or you will be disqualified!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm
charish669
drakokatze
spoilers have been rated g for gory xd

those are the best kinds. xd
xd  

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm
charish669

Oh trust me you will love them ;D Just doing the finishing touches!

Captain tohru honda

Sad to see you got jailed so soon though, but things must live on, just know you still have a chance to come back into the game, though you will just be a citizen lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm
*slaps a disclaimer* If you take heart medication, are squeamish, prone to vomiting at the slightest hint of blood, and or are just a wuss all around. WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING HERE  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Axuan

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pandelic DJ
Axuan

You were 21 minuts late, please do not miss next round or you will be disqualified!

My bad was busy irl sad i'll try not to miss the next one  
YamiTyger
*slaps a disclaimer* If you take heart medication, are squeamish, prone to vomiting at the slightest hint of blood, and or are just a wuss all around. WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING HERE

Looks at my avi
Looks at yours
redface emotion_brofist  

Certified Gynecologist

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:31 pm
charish669
Pandelic DJ
Oh I can't wait for you all to read em ;D

the suspense is killing me rofl

Yea same here I can't wait to see if and how I die. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm
Pandelic DJ
charish669

Oh trust me you will love them ;D Just doing the finishing touches!

Captain tohru honda

Sad to see you got jailed so soon though, but things must live on, just know you still have a chance to come back into the game, though you will just be a citizen lol

can I be a homicidal citizen? lol  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm
Axuan

That is perfectly fine, but we did say all it takes is about 5 minutes to post up a vote, when sign ups were put up. But don't fret, you're still in the game for now. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm
Captain tohru honda

Sadly, you can't but you will have the killings of two people on your record for the rest of your life! ;3  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 pm
HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

here are your scenes. Lets start with your good news~
The Virgin mary descended upon the tepid corpse of
Hell's Creed, Raising him from perdition with God given power.
Welcome back to the game!

Siefren, However was dragged off by the strangely reduced masses to jail where he was thrown in with two rather lovely ladies. Perhaps that isn't much of a punishment!

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Cupids Death Scene:

As Cupid fell to the hands of Romeo, another young stranger got caught in the crossfire of Cupid's golden arrow. As magic swirled around the person, they were granted wings, and Cupids Bow and Arrows. A new Cupid was born that day. Captain Tohru Honda was quite proud of herself, even though she was locked away. The new cupid's eyes glowed like fire! "The power is growing within me," Cupid said as he scanned the area for a victim. His eyes finally caught to PrettyGuardianSailorMoon. "Yeeessssssss," he said in a slowly but eager tone. PrettyGuardianSailorMoon, was just out and about enjoying the surroundings that she was blessed upon. "How lovely the flowers glisten in the morning dew," PrettyGuardianSailorMoon said as she bent down and moved her fingers across the flowers. Cupid shot an arrow right for PrettyGuardianSailorMoon back, but alas it had missed. "WHAT," Cupid screamed out, furious that he missed. PrettyGuardianSailorMoon, walked off, prancing through the park in a giddy aura.

Cupid followedPrettyGuardianSailorMoon everywhere she went, he practically just studied everything she did. Going to the movies, hanging out with friends, walking her dog, it was nonstop of the many activities that went on in PrettyGuardianSailorMoon life. Cupid was getting quite tired, until he thought of a brilliant plan. Cupid slipped a love note into her mailbox, and went off to set up his trap. He was quite invigorated.

Later that day, PrettyGuardianSailorMoon went to her mailbox and found the anonymous love note, she read it aloud. "Dear PrettyGuardianSailorMoon, oh how much i’ve wondered about you. Your eyes, hair, smile, body, bright blush cheeks, everything just screams beautiful. I would love to get to know you, but I was a bit shy. So I decided to write this letter to hopefully get to know you. Meet me at the Rose Cafe at seven o'clock, so we can chat!" PrettyGuardianSailorMoon got very cheerful, no one has ever noticed her till then. She felt like a million butterflies were set off within her chest. "I could just fly," she exclaimed as she ran inside her house. "What should I wear,"she contemplated over each dress that she had.

When the time arrived PrettyGuardianSailorMoon dashed off to the cafe, eager to meet the mystery man who had given her the letter. The romance filled the air, as she got to the cafe. A lady came over, "are you, PrettyGuardianSailorMoon?" PrettyGuardianSailorMoon nodded, words just couldn't escape her mouth. The waitress motioned her to follow, and she did. They got to a room that had flowers, candles, and all assortments of jewelry. Even a table set for two, with an estranged man sitting down. "You must be the one that sent the letter," PrettyGuardianSailorMoon blushed as she sat down. "Of course," Cupid said as giggled lightly, trying to not seem to crazy. Bloodlust was trying so hard to escape from Cupids body, he wanted to kill her so much. "So may I ask you what your name is," she, asked. Cupid snapped his fingers, and the door locked behind her. She then got a little nervous, as Cupid stood up from the table. "You see my dear," his voice turning wrasp, "I am the new and improved Cupid," he then threw the table too the side of the room. Slowly walking towards PrettyGuardianSailorMoon, death creeping up to her one step at a time. "Please, DON'T," she screamed as she got up and ran to the door trying to open it. But it was no use, so she ran to the window, but it was sealed tight.

Everything then went black, and the night went on. As she awoke, PrettyGuardianSailorMoon was tied to a chair while Cupid lunged over her body. She gave out a whimper, her mouth tied shut. "Now, I can kill you with ease," Cupid whispered in her ear. He then reached over the bed to get his arrow, licking his lips of the enjoyment he was about to have. As he slowly touched the arrow against her skin, her body cringed, scared that he might actually kill her. It slowly went down one leg and came up the other, to her stomach, along her breasts, up to her neck. It pieced a little but not enough to do any damage. Cupid licked PrettyGuardianSailorMoon neck, the blood tasting sweet to him. Time was running short for how long Cupid would have the room, so he decided to make it a bit quick. He started to cut her open, and pull out her intestines. Decorating the wall as if it was his masterpiece. "A little here, and a little there, this will work wonderfully," he said as he jumped from one corner of the room to another. But there was one thing missing, something that would make it complete. Finally everything was pieced together and Cupid had fled the Cafe, it was perfect night for death.

The waitress knocked on the door, but to no answer did she get. So she did what any other person would do, and unlocked the door. Only to come into a gruesome scene, blood spattered across the wall. Her insides nicely draped into the fashion of a heart. But there was something odd about it, in the dead center was the actual heart of PrettyGuardianSailorMoon, with Cupid's arrow right through the middle. The waitress looked over at the bed, PrettyGuardianSailorMoon’s body covered in blood, with an note that read, "she tried to run away from my love, so I ripped out her ******** heart."

Saint Valentine's scene

As another night drew to an uneventful conclusion, Saint Valentine sighed and looked to the skies.
"Father... what am I here for? Give me a sign…Please. I've seen no more errant lovers to correct on my journey thus far... please... if my path is right... just once... give me a sign…" He waited for an answer, even the twinkling of a star, but received nothing and turned his gaze to the ground. It was then that he heard a voice; two in fact, then a third! Slowly standing up, hope filled his eyes and he looked back to where he thought he heard the voices.

“R-romeo…what..what are you… who is..?”
“Hush darling, I promise you are safe with us tonight”

Following the voices, Saint Valentine quietly crept through the trees stopping and merely staring in awe at what he found. In front of him in a clearing were three people. Two he recognized from the local papers detailing their recent marriage courtesy of “Father NoNo” and one…whom he didn’t quite recognize.

“Juliet… Please I promise it isn’t what you think this is.” Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign stated, motioning to his very much naked husband who sat at his feet, running his fingers up and down Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s leg.

“No. You promised me I would be your one and only, Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign. How could you? Especially with this… WHORE!” Juliet cried out, tears rolling down their cheeks. Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign replied only by stepping out from 123Jimmy321’s embrace and hugging his beloved, Juliet.

“Calm yourself, my love. I promise… after this night you will understand. Will you at least give me that?” Juliet nodded and with that rather reluctantly joined the two in their nudity.
As he watched the goings on, Saint Valentine’s face slowly reddened in embarrassment. How dare they make a mockery of the holiest of joining… Marriage… Regardless of love… was a commitment to a life…

His calm rational mind was beginning to sputter and drown under waves of anger. Love was a fallacy, yes… but not God’s holy matrimony.
With that in mind, from his robes he pulled his holy cross (the small dagger he used to carve the hearts from the guards) and crept behind Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s husband, still hidden within the trees.

Not noticing the two glowing red eyes above him. Saint Valentine was violently pulled away from his victims by what he could only describe as a bloody angel, her eyes alight with the tell-tale flames of truest rage, and the crescent on her forehead a beacon to bloody enlightenment. She said nothing, but motioned with one blood covered hand to the darkness.
From the darkness stepped a child equally frightening and powerful holding the hand of the one and only, clearly dazed Ryo Kazuka. It was as though time itself had stopped for but a moment and only Saint Valentine and this bloody angel of God could witness what would happen next. Juliet was led away, confusion clear on their face, though something told them not to question.

As the child and Juliet wandered off into the darkness, leaving Ryo Kazuka, Saint Valentine watched as time seemed to start anew with neither party realizing what had truly occurred this night. Taking him aside once more, the blood covered angel grinned, the crescent moon on her forehead dimming only for a moment as she whispered her darkest desires into his ear. His mind went blank and his vision red as she took his holy cross, transforming it into the most glorious of mortal blades before his very eyes.
Yes. He would Do God’s work tonight, and with this angel as his proof he would do it well.

He stepped quietly from the trees behind Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign and his husband, 123Jimmy321; His visage so frightening that Ryo Kazuka was struck silent. and that was all Saint Valentine needed. He thrust the sword into the writhing trio, skewering Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign, 123Jimmy321, and Ryo Kazuka.
The sight of blood only seemed to fuel him more, much to the immense pleasure of his bloody angel. who unbeknownst to him seemed to be joined by another. Fueled by bloodlust, he pulled Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign from his husband, 123Jimmy321 and their… lover, Ryo Kazuka and Shoved the blade through both of his legs above the knees before tossing him against a tree deeming to save him for last. Dragging 123Jimmy321 from where he lay slowly feeding the green grass with his blood, he pushed him against a tree directly across from Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign, and ran him through, blade through his chest. .
Much to Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s horror, he slowly pulled a secondary holy cross, using it to slowly slice open 123Jimmy321’s stomach, spilling the contents to the ground below, playing with his intestines a bit before slicing his throat. he plunged the dagger into 123Jimmy321’s eye as it would be easy to find for him later.
He grinned as he watched Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s face contort first in horror then rage. Pulling his new sword from 123Jimmy321’s corpse he walked over to Ryo Kazuka, who was still attempting to get away. grasping him by the strings he had surgically attached to his skin to make him look more like a real marionette, Saint Valentine yanked, ripping them from the skin and stopping him in his tracks. Walking closer, he rolled Ryo Kazuka over on his back and placed a foot to his chest, before driving his sword into his stomach, pinning him to the ground.
retrieving his dagger from the eye of 123Jimmy321 he laughed, watching as Ryo Kazuka attempted in vain to extricate himself from the sword. He begged pitiably as Saint valentine began to selectively skin him, only cutting heart shapes. something for later? with every cut, Ryo Kazuka screamed louder and louder.
When he decided to allow Ryo Kazuka to die, he pulled the sword from his belly, and drove it into his open mouth and through his spine. at this point Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign sat against the tree muttering his apologies to his husband and bedmate, tears running down his face. this was all his fault… all of it. and he was going to pay for it…

“Oh god… OH GOD…. What ...what have I d-done?” Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign stuttered.

He had saved the very best for last, and looking over at the two bloody angels. he smiled, knowing that they at least at this time were on his side. They motioned for him to continue toward Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign, The female grinning as though this was the most perfect thing that could have occurred.
Saint Valentine grinned just as widely as the Angel, bloodlust practically dripping from his very body.
Saint Valentine dragged the Corpse of 123Jimmy321 toward his husband, watching as his eyes followed every movement he made. As soon as he unceremoniously dropped 123Jimmy321, and Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign opened his mouth to speak, Saint valentine knelt, held open Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s mouth and cut out his tongue, the small dagger he used, scraping against the bottom of his jaw as he sawed through the muscle. pulling it from his mouth, he stuffed it into the still bleeding wound in his right leg.

“look how readily such a tongue just… comes right out…”

he worked quickly, knowing that it wouldn’t be too long before Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign bled out from such a wound...or drowned in his own blood.

“ah… the lies you told poor juliet..” Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign gurgled pitifully, leaning forward to get rid of the blood pooling in his mouth. just in time for Saint Valentine to begin carving hearts out of his skin and replacing them with the hearts he had cut from Ryo Kazuka. Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign prayed for death at this point, his tears only serving to make the blood seem more plentiful as it slowly began to pool around him.

When Saint valentine finished Decorating Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign’s body with bits and pieces of his lovers, he decapitated him, pinning his head to a nearby tree through the eye with his dagger.

Saint Valentine hoped The angels were as satisfied as he was as he happily wandered off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 pm
*goes and hides from the killers* I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! DON'T LET THEM GET MEEEEEE  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm
YamiTyger

i umm, i took a wrong a turn, and and, oh god is that someone's entrails????  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm
drakokatze
Pickled Cactus
                could someone pretty please summarise any important stuff in the last round? i rly don't have the time to look through 50 pages ugh sad
four ppl got killed (two sets of lovers), one of the killers was caught but since it's so early the role was reassigned, and people have been voting against each other xd some discussion was had as to if the detective should be given another handcuff or not

i dun think any clues have been given

Pandelic DJ
ppl are playing it risky? xd

hmmm yeah the supposed detective wants people to pm her for clues. thanks!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games