Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Hello... *Jazz and Glow Heart* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:48 am
Jazz chuckled before giving Lita another nudge and then turning towards Glow. "I am alright, but thank you for asking." he said with a bright smile. He wasn't all that hungry since he had been munching when she had come into the clearing. Besides if he was he wouldn't say out of being polite. "But I will have to remember you like Strawberries."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:21 am
"oh..." She looked a little disapointed for a moment before it vanished with a blush. Nodding lightly she smiled a little. "they are, vary much so...i like sweet things. oh but you don't have to remeber that...its such a silly thing really...." she said lightly. She watched as Lita disapered into the teepee, sleeply mumbling that Glow needed to hurry up. "Um...i...i guess i have to go...." she said lightly. This time the disapointment stayed visable for a while longer. She really didn't want to say good by...still afried she'd never meet this stallion again....  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:56 am
"I don't think it is too silly a thing to remember. It is something you like." he siad with a smile and noticed that she was disappointed. "Don't look so sad. I will get to see you again. I promise." he said and gave her another nuzzule, the third one for the night. He too had noticed that it was about time for him to go. He wasn't too worried now though and knew that he would get to see her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:11 am
Glow blinked before she smiled softly. "your promise? well then...i'll hold you to that, don't forget, ok?" She turned a lightly pink at the third nuzzle. Her ears perked as she heard Lita calling her. "Well....good bye Jazz...for now at least..." mustering up some courage the mare took a few steps forward and lightly nuzzled the stallion. "good night." she said softly before turning and quickly disappering into the teepee.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:18 am
Jazz blushed slighty, but it was hard to tell since he was already red. He smiled and watched the mare go in the teepee before whispering his own "Good Night" and turned to head back down the river to his own home.

(END)

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces