Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:37 pm
"No, no I'm okay. Besides I can still see you so it's not like all be all alone." He didn't have the guts to tell her truely why he wouldn't step any closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:54 pm
She smiled then she walked toward the river. Her movement where soft and her wings switched under the wind like jewel. She arrived to the river and drunk some water. She felt better. How come this situation happen, everything was great before. Did she mistaked when she said to him he was sort of special. She shake her head and thought, It's ok, i will stay myself, we are friend, the futur is far from now.  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:04 pm
Viscoso shifted on his hooves nervously as he watched her. His gaze then fell to the running water that splashed against the bankside. He debated on whether to go stand by her or stay where he was like a coward. I'm not a coward, he argued with himself. Soon he took a few nervous steps forward and before he knew it he was standing beside Krysta.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:13 pm
The mare turned back her head when she heard hooves on the ground coming her way. Then she saw Viscoso standing beside her. "Are you alright ?" she wondered if he was ok. "Finally you are thirsty ?"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:16 pm
"Yep I'm fine, just thought I'd come keep you company", he lied. He kept his hooves firmly on the ground to keep them from shaking. "Not really that thirsty yet but maybe in a little."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:27 pm
Krysta looked at him worried. Maybe it become hard to stay near to me ? "Thank you. But you know Viscoso, if you prefer to stay away i understand. It was my fault i assume it" she smiled nicely to him  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:29 pm
"No it's not you at all it's...the river", he said, as his head lowered a bit and his ears bent back. "You're the only reason I'm this close to the river but otherwise I wouldn't come near it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:51 pm
She looked at Viscoso and at the water and then come back at the stallion. "Are you afraid of the water ?" she asked, and then she walked a little appart the river  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Viscoso nodded a little. "Not all water, just the river. You probably think I'm a coward for being afraid of the water." He turned and started walking away from the river so his legs would stop shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:18 pm
She shake her head and answer with a smile "How can i judge you ? Me who was afraid to fly even if i was born with wings ? You're not a coward at all, it's normal to be afraid, it's natural." She nuzzled him gently, in a friendly way. "let's go somewhere else ok ?"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:23 pm
He nodded lightly and managed to smile. She really was the kindest mare he'd ever met. Some would have laughed at him while others might just think he was a coward. "Thank you. But where else is there to go?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:59 am
She looked arround searching for a place faraway from the river. "We can take a walk in the forest ? I'm sure we can find interresting things"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:06 am
He nodded. "That sounds good. I don't think I've actually gotten to fully explore the forest before. This'll be like a new adventure", he smiled as his excitement grew. Viscoso started walking towards the forest and then stopped to wait for Krysta to catch up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 am
"I didn't too, i came few time with Hedwig, but she was flying and i was lost sometimes. Even if she always found me after." Her walked were a little slow. She tried to go faster to not make Viscoso wait to long.  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:28 am
Viscoso trotted beside her as they headed towards the forest. "Why would she fly if you were walking? Don't you think that could have been a little dangerous for you since you were by yourself?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff