Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Over] The Flower Maiden and the Emo ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:58 am
He wasn't sure how to react to her. She was moving very quickly but he found he rather liked it. Everything had been so slow for him lately despite him always being in a rush. It seemed even eating was taking him longer then usual. The sudden speed seemed very good for him, very good indeed.

With his thoughts in order once again he trailed after the clothed mare never getting to close or falling to far behind. He didn't want to crowd her but at the same time he didn't want to abandon her. Or did she wanted to be crowded? As more thoughts poured into his mind it became more muddled. In attempt to delay his confusion he decided to try and make small talk. "So...what do you usually do for food?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:28 am
Aeris was even if she didn't show it a little scary she threatened him by acting fast. But she saw he still followed her so she thought it was ok for the moment.

She turned her head a little to answer him "Chandrika prepare foods for us when the weather or the season is not good for us. But when there is grass everywhere i eat it, with many fruits. And you ? Did you have someone to take care of you ?"

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:17 am
Xantir shrugged keeping up a steady pace. "Not really. I'm sure Luna's two-legger would be happy to feed me but I like taking care of myself. It just seems wrong to be a burden on everyone." He smiled at her trying to show that he really was fine without someone to take care of him. In fact, he was happier taking care of someone else.

As the forest came closer he picked up his place eager to get there first. It was always beautiful there and he wanted to present that to her. A few feet from the edged trees he turned to face her. "I'm sorry there's not fruit here, but I think you'll like it anyway." With that he entered and stepped to the side waiting for her to follow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:54 am
She smiled "Oh ok, it's good you're able to take care of you alone. In some sort i'm dependant." she laughed. Then she saw Xantir gone ahead "It's ok if there isn't. It will be enough i'm sure." She followed him in the direction where he waited her  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:09 am
He smiled at her before grabbing a branch of a tree in his mouth. He pulled it back snapping it so that she could see inside and get through without ducking. "Welcome to my sanctuary." He said bowing slightly. The place he had just unveiled was a small grove of trees with grass growing everywhere. It was a little yellowed but without the snow killing it, it managed to keep a bit of green.

"Go ahead and dig in." He grinned before trotting over to the trunk of a pine to lay down. It was a bit colder in the grove because the sun did not hit it but it was still quite comfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:33 am
The mare looked the sanctuary like Xantir called it. It was great, a little place where it was possible to find some grass.
She started to dig in like the stallion said to her, and ate some fresh grass. "Thank you Xantir it's yummy."

She finished to eat and then she went near to him and she laid down too.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Xantir flicked his ears and quirked a brow at her. "Are you still tired?" He asked laying his head across her shoulders. She had finished her dinner fairly quickly. It didn't seem normal to him and he was afraid something was wrong.

It was odd. Earlier today he barely knew the mare then with a simple discussion his heart was flipping about. He had never felt any form of love before, not even a family's love, but if this was love. If it truly were the fabled thing everyone was so obsessed over he could see why.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Aeris smilled. "No i'm not, i just want to stay near to you. I'm afraid you will leave without me." She knew him only from few time, but she was not able to imagine things without him. It's strange, without she realised he already took part of his heart  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:37 pm
Xantir chuckled tossing his dual colored mane about. "I'm not going to leave you. At least not until I know you're safe at your home." He wasn't sure entirely how true his words were after all he still had things that needed to be done. He had been asked to help Amoena check the village for skinwalkers tonight but he didn't want to break the news to Aeris. The still had a while before sun down, he could wait until then to tell her. "So, is there anything else you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:52 am
Aeris looked Xantir in his eyes. She felt like there was something he didn't tell to her. "So our meeting will end when i'm home ?" she felt sad. She didn't know if he felt the same as her or not. It was true they knew each others only since few hours, but she didn't wanted it end like this.  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:41 am
"I'm afraid it has to..."He said with a said smile. He didn't really want the day to end but everything good came to an end. He had obligations and he was sure she had something to do as well. He didn't like the feeling her voice brought to his stomach. The sad tone in it made his gut sink like he wouldn't feel right again. "I have other duties and while I'm sad I know we'll see each other again. Hopefully soon, that's good enough right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:29 pm
With the best tone she was able to find even if she was a little sad, and in some sort upset, not because of him but because he will leave like this when she didn't know what he felt about her.
"Well yes it's ok. Maybe we may go back now ? I don't want to make you lost time for your duties. "

Then she stood up on her leg and started to leave the place where they are

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:00 am
"Uh...sure." He said getting up missing the tone in her voice. In truth he had wanted to stay with her a bit longer but she seemed like she was in a rush. "Where do you live? I'd love to walk you home." He trotted over to her and smiled a bit sadly. He had until sundown but if she wanted to leave now that was fine. He'd just have to plan a time to see her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:59 am
She was too sad to react first, she walked without listening. "Oh uh near the forrest." She wanted to stay with him, why she was so stupid to react like that.
She knew he didn't want to tell her but she asked again "What did you need to do tonight ? I suppose i can't come with you ?"

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:22 am
Xantir nodded making a note to keep his eyes peeled. They were already closer to her home then he thought. He let out a heavy sigh knowing there time was shortened even further. In his depressed stupor he nearly missed her suggestion of sorts. Once it penetrated his mind he froze wide-eyed. "No! You can't come! I'm patrolling the village for skinwalkers. It could get very dangerous if one shows up!"

He didn't realize how condescending his words were. He wasn't trying to be cruel he just didn't want her getting hurt. If a skinwalker did show up they would be lucky to get out alive given Amoena's plans to attack at sight.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff