Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
Front of MEIS: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 am
User Image
Hayate Ryuzaki

Class: Adept | Rank: D | Team: SOAR

✎✎✎

By the time Hayate had found himself at the entrance to MEIS, the fun stuff had already been dealt with. Not that the signs of a battlefield were fun, but the fighting seemed to have started there. Looking around, he didn't seem to see any grimm or many other people for that matter. Perhaps the battle continued on elsewhere, so he didn't see the need to worry. Why should he waste his energy trying to find a battle? Maybe to steal the spotlight? As interesting as that sounded to him, now didn't feel like the correct time for that. The male was alone at the moment, so heading off on his own would run the risk of fighting grimm on his own. He was still alone, but perhaps if more grimm did show up, help might not be so far away. The main reason in his mind was that the huntresses and huntsmen would eventually make their way back to MEIS. People watching and taking notes would suit him just fine, at least until he found himself a team.

Hayate had moved himself over to one of the columns next to the main gates or what was left of them. Leaning his back against the solid surface, he began to review the notes in his journal he'd recently taken. Quietly, he waited to see if anyone would show up. Waiting and waiting. There was a little more waiting involved. This was getting boring quick and perhaps his irritation was close to changing his mind. Oh wait. The male smirked a bit at seeing a team come back from hunting. One was carrying a teammate and the other was following alongside. "Hmm... only three?" His words were to himself, but the lack of a fourth was probably noticeable to all. This might turn out to be quite interesting, but for now, he'd basically stare in their general direction. With that, he also began his notes on the three of them as he wrote what was appropriate to him. At the moment, it was based on what he could see or overhear.

✐✐✐

OOC: Figured I'd get this done as soon as I could since the team could be completed. Shouldn't be hard to spot Hayate. lol
@Vertigo: It's nice to meet you, hopefully things will go smoothly.

Main Theme: Be
Emotional Theme: Chains of a Warrior
Battle/Comeback Theme: Business Transactions Should Always Come Before a Fight

Semblance
Tempest

Stats
Strength: D+
Speed: D+
Weapon: D+
Aura and Semblance: D+
Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A+

Equipment
-Stormbane
-Dust Ammunition

Inventory
-Small Journal
-Ball-point Pens x2
-Dust Supplies

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am
User Image

Reseda did not think it had been necessary for Hades to carry her nearly the whole way. But she was too tired to argue. The goat faunus merely showed her distaste with puffed cheeks the whole trip. Once the arrived at MEIS and resting was agreed upon she lightly pushed herself off of Hades back. However, she failed to take into account what happened to legs if they dangled for too long. Her blood having flowed differently then it should, her legs and ended up going into a numb state. Unable to support her own weight she began to topple over, stopping her fall by latching onto Hades.

"See... I told you not to carry me! Now my legs are asleep..." Reseda complained, yet amused with how weird the sensation truly was.

"I'm Reseda and this is Hades," she stated as proper introductions were going about. "If this really was a test to see how people would team up then it is quite a cruel one. But... I know as much as either of you I guess? Maybe it's only going to be teams of three?"

Noble Negative J3T

Vertigo Kaiju

Crush Crush

Aquos Dragoa

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image
J A M E S ✦ C I C H I L D
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..One shoe at a time..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The entrance way seemed a bit big and populated to the young man as his round cheeks formed dimples from the smile he had. His hand holding a stick which held a large bag over his shoulder. His eyes would fixate on the many glowing tiles and pearly squares of the building. He hadn't seen anything like it. His mouth letting a few gasps of awe before he would let the bag drop down from his shoulder. The young man's hand would adjust the pot that was placed neatly on his head before sniffing a bit. "Welp Ma', I made it I reckon." He'd slur out of his mouth before stretching his arm across his chest. His gleeful look was pasted and wouldn't fade as he would check his surrounding, almost astonished by every little thing. Including the people. The first people his age he would come across in his lifetime. It made him as nervous as he was excited, wondering which one he would interact with.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë was excited, her backpack on her back. She was going to learn to fight better, and be the best that she could be. She ruffled her feathers a bit. She couldn't wait to help people fight the grim. She stood at the front of the building, staring at it. It was so big. She couldn't wait to get inside. She had her blades at her side. Her dark blue dress only went up to her chest. Her arms were covered in feathers. She couldn't wait to get inside.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 am
User ImageUser Image
Adept : D : Teamless

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

"Well, well, well Coming up from after just having opened his eyes from what had been an earlier reminiscing. "What haaaaaaaaaaave we here." From behind the owner of the voice would stroke the fluff of the owl girls top feathers but wouldn't stay long enough before moving on to the next person that caught his eye. "A fluffy bundle of joy and..." the man would then tap twice on with the knuckle of his finger on Jame's pot hat hard enough to make two distinctive tink tink sounds. The mans eyes becoming thin lines with a piqued curiosity at the fashion choice. "A pot headed ragamuffin." having jostled their persons enough he'd hope to have gotten a reaction out of the two of them before resting his back against the gates with his arms crossed. To say he didn't sound anything other than condescending would have been an understatement. His clothes were untarnished, unstained, with hardly a fray thread. He smelled like those ritzy perfumes old rich folk wore only accentuated by the sudden picking up of the wind.

Placing one of his hand formerly crossed upon his chest and rather than looking at either of the two he'd look to the right of himself at whatever may have been there. "Now I don't mean to be rude or anything." Is what he said but couldn't have come off as sounding more in-genuine. "but are the two of you certain that this is were you belong?" His jade eyes became sharp and falcon like as he turned his his head back to face the two again. "You two come off as a little too bright eyed in my opinion in regards to what it is we're going to have to do once we go through those gates is all." What a way, when it came to making first introductions already getting criticisms from a complete stranger who didn't even share his name yet.

killer-wolf-kun
      Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:13 am
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë was looking forward to going in, while beside the other guy. However, a man's voice came up from behind her, before she could turn around, she felt a hand on her feathers. They floofed up in anger. The man hadn't asked to touch them. It was hella rude. Her hand was reaching towards her daggers. If he did it again, he wouldn't have a hand.

He then said that he didn't want to be rude? Too ******** late. She might be a faunus, but she was a person, and people shouldn't touch other people without permission. "Why do you even care about what we look like. I know what I signed up for, and if you want to see why, I'll show you. However, at this point, you are the one that seems out of place. We are here to protect all of life, and to show what exemplary people we are. You seem like you fit in with the Grim. " Her voice was mean now, but she didn't care. He had violated her. She wasn't happy anymore.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]]

killer-wolf-kun
NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 am
User ImageUser Image

"ME-OW" Chiming in and likely cutting off the farm boy ever so rudely if he was about to say something, the gi wearing man would taunt, eyes squinted towards the ruffled girl as he faked waving a cats paw with his left hand before it shifting into a nonchalant flat hand presenting something that didn't exist. "I could have sworn you were an avian faunas but it appears I got it wrong. Claws like that must belong to a cat." Placing a hand on his chest Chage'e scoffed rather egotistically at the bird girls comments. He seemed to be deriving a sense of satisfaction from her irritation, truthfully he was. While he did feel a 'tad' bad. He wouldn't show that around such a large group of people.

"Oh" he'd say opening up an eye fully again from there previous almost shut like state. "I'm sure the Grimm care about just how 'exemplary' you are. CERTAINLY, EVERYONE HERE, wants to 'protect all life' as you put it. BUT. What I'm putting on the table is, are you prepared to face the consequences of when you may fail to do so? I,E, having someone die on your watch." Change'e had a shift in tone, it sounded less arrogant, not saying the arrogance was completely gone it was still there but one could tell there was some 'speaking from experience' in his voice. He had said a few words loud enough which may have caught the attention of the others in the area. He was just being real of course. Those with the most blind optimisms are often the most shocked when trauma occurs. At least that was his case.

The man would then wave the girl off as if to say he was done with her. "You can put those away by the by." He'd refer to her daggers before he took his own weapon removing it from his back as it made a distinct clunk and indentation in the dirt revealing how heavy it was. Change'e would then point at his weapon but what came after was surprisingly not praise for his weapon but...praise for the girl? "I mean, look at this thing. If we were to fight you'd undoubtedly win before I could even swing once wouldn't you say?" it seemed there was some good in this guy after all. Suffice to say though he was still came off as a jerk. He hadn't even apologized for either of his infractions. Them being likely cutting off the farm boy, and ruffling the owlettes feathers.

In summary, without even entering the gates yet Change'e was already being his usual self and trying to start drama. After all what was a school setting without the resident 'mean girl' only in this case it was 'rich boy' although 'snob' may also qualify.

killer-wolf-kun
      Youroka Kage
      Aquos Dragoa][/quote][quote="Crush Crush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:15 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                    It seemed everyone else was in agreeing upon resting and having a chilling notion of now. Innes agreed. What about the goat faunus that was upon his back.? Well, currently she was puffed face and being a little, upset with the human. Either way, it was whatever. Unfortunately, once things happened, and they got to the MEIS front entrance, Reseda ended up latched onto Hades. He would just smirk, his mind a little distracted. "Heh. Well. you should of not tired yourself you know. Besides. My bad for looking after you. Should I not try that later on? I'll just look after Innes back instead" he joked, somewhat half serious if that's what she wants. But that was beside the point now. "Yup. Hades I am" he whispered gently to only for them to hear. "I'm not sure. Considering, I been seeing squads of 4 around previous before things went crazy. However, we will be corrected by it." he explained. Soon more people would come. 3 of them? No there was another ?! He didn't worry about the fisher boy nor the owl faunus and mr...host club?! No. In fact, it was someone who was off looking as if he was a spy or was just evaluating them. Seeing Hayate. He wondered, was he a student, or a teacher. Or was he a spy for someone? He couldn't draw his daggers properly since he was being latched onto by the lil goat, so he had to think of something more appropriate. "Are you friend or foe?!" He questioned, a serious tone in his voice as he looked straight at Hayate. He would give a quick glance to Innes. One that basically screamed. "Shoot him if he answers wrong" .

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

Crush Crush

OOC: y  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:15 am
User Image
J A M E S ✦ C I C H I L D
❝..One shoe at a time..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

James would look up at the boy who addressed him and the girl. His eyes would blink slowly as his mouth formed into a smile. He would see that it got under the young girl's skin and she would probably be unhappy with the young man's words, though as James walked forward holding the spot where the young man knocked his hand picked up his stick with the bags upon it. He would close an eye and give a light smile at the young girl as he stepped to her side, and used his free hand to touch her shoulder a bit before setting his bindle before her and removing from it an apple. He would offer it to her, in an odd gesture hearing the boy speak, trying not to talk until he knew he was finished, which in his mind, was kind of hard to pin point. He would then hear that he was finished and turn to the young girl with his pot being tip like a hat. "Shucks, don't get too mad there Ma'am, it's not the worst thing he coulda done." James would then give a light chuckle before looking over to the boy who was trying to gode a reaction from her, though his face wasn't as happy as usual, he still head a puffy smile and reached in his bag again. "It's true what cha say sir, I ain't too well suited for this life, but ain't half the experience learnin'. I reckon by the end, we can all be the best of the best, defenders and friends." The optimism exuded from the young man as he pulled another apple out.

His hand would hold it forward as James would close one eye, "My momma always said, no chick is counted out until the egg is hatched." He wouldn't retract his offer as he opened his eye once more and gave a toothy grin. "The names James Cichild, but my folks call me Jimmy." The prominent country accent kicked at his positive attitude while he would use his free hand to dig in his bag once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Youroka Kage

Quote:

Quote:

NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:54 am
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë was gripping her daggers. She wouldn't call herself an angry person normally, but he had hit a pet peeve the moment that he approached them. It was then when the boy with the pot on his head put a hand on her shoulder. It was calming in a way. He then offered her an apple. She would take it, staring at it really confused. She liked apples, but it was weird for someone's first interaction with someone to be giving them an apple.

She pulled out Nightkiss, and started to peel the apple with it. Was this a good use of her weapon? Oh hell no, but it showed that she knew how to use the deadly blades, and that was something that she wanted to prove. "While you are right, that death will always be right around the corner, it's knowing that it's coming that makes this what it is. It doesn't matter what the Grimm think of me, it's the people that matter." She then would close her eyes for a moment, as she peeled the apple. "My name is Danaë Svéd, but most people call me Owl girl, though it's not normally in a nice way..." Her face would sink at the last part.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]]

killer-wolf-kun
NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Change'e shook his head left and right whilst shrugging as if accepting some form of defeat. "That pot of yours may be crooked but your heads on straight I'll give you that much Change'e would say taking the offered apple. Although, rather than being grateful would look the gift horse in the mouth looking at it carefully looking for bruises and abrasions whilst making another sudden comment. "I can tell its going to be real hassle getting under your skin." It seemed the comment was made towards the apple but, it was discreetly intended for the farm boy. Satisfied although not all that peckish he'd tuck the apple away in his satchel while also reattaching his hodgepodge weapon to the harness on his back. It certainly wasn't anything conventional that was for certain. Who ever heard of attaching a ring of metal three times the size of your head onto a stick and strapping some sort of engine to it.

Letting out a sigh and looking down as if it were a struggle to do so the man would introduce himself placing his hands in the lining of his pockets. "Change'e, Change'e Mohn'ye. Pronounced. Chang-gay, Moan-yay. Son of Chinge'e Mohn'ye proprietor of the Mohn'ye line of Banks found around remnant from here to Haven. If you've heard the line 'Your Money is safe with Mohn'ye' you've likely heard of me. Perhaps you're aware Ms.Danae as the bank is one of the select few that welcome faunas clientele with open arms." Despite his lineage he didn't go about totting about being rich essentially, he'd leave that to implications.

The man after giving his introduction would have his attention drawn to a distance away. He smiled to himself. "Looks like I'm not the only one keen on giving warm welcomes." He'd turn his head back to the duo. "All that aside, perhaps see me for fashion consultation when you get the chance. Fighting in a dress seems counterproductive. Unless of course...you're one of 'those' girls." He may not have been able to get under the country boys skin, but he wondered about the Owlette. Adding extra emphasis on the 'those girls' the clear implications of what he was insinuating became more apparent as Change'e's eyes slid down towards where a dress would typically end in an opening before they went back up "If you catch my 'drift' that is." he'd chortle, drift also with heavy implications implying what may show beneath the dress in a combat situation.

killer-wolf-kun
      Youroka Kage
      Aquos Dragoa][/quote][quote="Crush Crush
      Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:36 pm
User Image

The girl who it seemed may have saved them all complained a bit to the other guy. They seemed familiar with one another. If not they seemed to get along well regardless. The girl introduced herself as Reseda and the guy as Hades. At least they all had names now.
Innes was still catching his breath a bit but he was feeling better at least. He took a moment to look around. Others were gathering around the area again even if there were far fewer of…wait, never mind. For some reason he was still suffering from déjà vu and a feeling like he’d forgotten something. Regardless, the few people around didn’t look worried about a grimm attack to maybe things had calmed down some? Hopefully the others had been successful.

Reseda and Hades both had thoughts what had just transpired but it seemed no one was really sure about what was going on. Given the reactive state of things it was possible MEIS wasn’t well organized. Still…

”I feel like that was a real attack. If it was just a test they could have done something that posed less of a threat to the town. Putting the survivor’s at risk would be…beyond cruel honestly.” He sounded a bit upset and in that regard he could have been getting ahead of himself. He just shook his head as if to shake the feeling and calm down.
”Anyway, thank you both again for saving my a**.” As he spoke it seemed Hades was distracted by something. Innes followed his line of sight and noticed one of the people hanging around was sort of staring at them. Hades took it upon himself to address the stranger with a rather accusatory question. Innes wasn’t comfortable with the situation and when he looked back to Hades it was clear he was a bit on edge as well.

Innes casually lowered the bow from his back and held it loosely at his side. He was willing to be prepared but…he wasn’t sure what he could do. He wasn’t necessarily good at any sort of quick draw… He could fire faster than some given he didn’t have to draw a physical arrow first but still. Maybe just holding the weapon would be enough, they likely weren’t in any actual danger right?

Aquos Dragoa

Noble Negative J3T

Crush Crush

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:28 am
User Image
Hayate Ryuzaki

Class: Adept | Rank: D | Team: SOAR

✎✎✎

There was not much to make note of just yet with the group of three he had been watching. Simple notes on what he knew, their appearance, though he was sure at some point they'd make themselves known to him. In the meantime, another group of three had appeared near the front gate. They seemed caught up in what felt like a childish spat and didn't pay him any mind. That was fine with him, being in earshot made things a lot easier. Hayate again jotted down a few simple details about them for future reference. 'Change'e Mohn'ye - Black Hair, loud, father owns a bank?' 'Danaë Svéd - Feathery Faunas, don't touch feathers, obviously.' and finally 'James Cichild - Country accent (Haven't heard something that distinct before), his helmet is a pot.' Not bad, three unique individuals. Perhaps they'd form a team eventually, that was also his own intention.

Getting back to the task at hand, his attention turned back toward the other group. His stares from before had clearly made them curious as the dark haired male spoke. Hayate was already impressed as the guy gave questioned him simply, but also seriously. Of course he should question him, he hadn't hid his obvious note taking after all. Hayate stopped leaning against the column and took a few steps toward the trio. There was a grin on his face, but he didn't appear to give off any ill intent. As he snapped closed his journal, his eyes looked them over a little more. "A friend of course, though I guess that's up to you to believe or not." Perhaps he should have just answered normally, but nah, this way seemed a little more interesting.

They could take his words however they decided, but he would attempt to get to the point. Without being asked, there was more for him to say that might help them determine if he was a friend. "The writing, it's a hobby that has proven useful over the years. Everything I think might be important, goes into here, that includes the three of you." It had been a long while since he had a chance to speak so openly. This was already fun to him, no matter the response to his words. "From what I know, usually it's better to have a fourth team member. I might not have been hear earlier, but based on the damage, I take it you were dealing with Grimm. Waiting here to see who'd come back felt like the best option. Oh right, I'm being rude, the name is Hayate Ryuzaki, the fourth member of the team." Wait, did he just invite himself onto their team, of course he did. Now, what did the three of them think? This had the potential to not go his way at all.

✐✐✐

OOC:

Main Theme: Be
Emotional Theme: Chains of a Warrior
Battle/Comeback Theme: Business Transactions Should Always Come Before a Fight

Semblance
Tempest

Stats
Strength: D+
Speed: D+
Weapon: D+
Aura and Semblance: D+
Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A+

Equipment
-Stormbane
-Dust Ammunition

Inventory
-Small Journal
-Ball-point Pens x2
-Dust Supplies

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 am
User Image

With introductions out of the way Reseda had to nod in agreement to Innes' words. If this had been intentional it was cruel as it risked the safety of the people who could not defend themselves. She was going to suggest something but Hades had caught on to someone watching them. Shifting her eyes in their direction she watched as a blonde male came in their direction. He didn't seem to have any show of aggression on his body language, and considering they were all here at MEIS she had to at least give him the benefit of the doubt they were all there for the same reason. So his name was Hayate Ryuzaki and the fourth member.

As the notion set in she took a step back in surprise at the boldness to invite himself into the group. Green eyes looked towards Hades then towards Innes. "Um... I can't speak for the others but, sure I guess? At least in my opinion. It's better than just having someone in charge randomly hand us someone? I just have a question to ask, what are your feelings on faunus. If you have anything against them for no reason then you may as well turn back now as being on a team with me would mean workign side by side with a faunus." reseda stated as she pointed to herself. She knew sometimes people mistook her as human due to her tail often getting stuck behind her clothes but she had no shame in openly stating who and what she was.

Noble Negative J3T

Vertigo Kaiju

Crush Crush

Aquos Dragoa

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Saving your a**? It's what should be done anyways right? Those who turn their back on comrades is worse than scum." Hades explained, smirking, "Besides. You probably didn't need us. You could of taken it out. Either way. Maybe, we should go out and do some training. Maybe learn our strengths and weaknesses for next time. I sure it not the last time. Whether it was controlled or not. That definitely didn't feel controlled. At least, not how wild it went. I would of thought a controlled simulation be a little less rough considering the situation. Either way... we can't really worry about it now. We are here."

Now, for the update of the hour. The man revealed who he was. A friend, but he has never been seen before. A comrade, and team member, but he is a stranger in their temple. Alas, Hades let his guard down, especially since Reseda seemed content with the situation. He would concede as well. So, team of four and he was the fourth member. Bold and brash, but with cool collection. Interesting. "I had the idea of you being swish cheese with holes, but you wanna be the fourth member.. I can't say it's totally bad. I not really against it to be honest. Ryuzaki......Hayate... Well. It was us or, the others over there with the owl. Guess we won" Yeah, Hades took note of it , but he wasn't going to make a big deal of it. They were doing their own thing. He was just more keeping track of his surroundings. He waited on answer. Was he a faunus lover or hater. Looking at Innes, he hoped the man was mentally okay. They had work to do. Even if it work no one wanted to do.

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

Crush Crush

OOC:  
Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games