Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[Admin] Joining the Keepers of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:17 am
Rogue/New Member Custom Application
    SoA Name: No name quite yet, I like to see them before i name them ahaha.
    Owner Name: Kivras
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? N/A
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? N/A
    Brief Personality Blurb: Usually decently personable and friendly, will withdraw for seemingly no reason into a secluded area and lash out at anyone who bothers her during these times. They're brief, usually less than a day.
    Does NOT like daylight, her eyes hurt terribly. Her eyesight is pretty good, just...bright light is painful. Her hearing and smell are better.
    Will probably come with a familiar?
    Brief History: Blank Slate mostly. Will have been abandoned due to her 'difficulties'.
    Rough Appearance:
    Name: TBA
    Owner: Kivras
    Species: Lion
    Pride/Pack: N/A
    Description: White body w/ her underside basically cracked open into the void/space.
    Black mane/tail, with a streak in her mane that's the colors from the void part of her body.
    Completely black eyes w/a white ring around the iris or pupil. Black sclera.
    Have fun from the ref otherwise!
    Reference Images: [x]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Kivras
Lion/ess Name and Image: Signe
User Image
Brief Backstory: Ehhh mostly blank. b*****d of a father, mostly grew up alone, probably bumps into someone around here and is like 'well i like this.'
Brief Personality: Kind of awful socially, has no tact and is kind of rude. Not evil in the slightest, just kind of a b***h. Not to say she'll stay this way, just needs a firm paw tbh.
Is this a joint application? No
Do you have a Family preference? Kinda would like N'anya, but honestly whichever!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:15 am
Kivras
Boop!

Hi Kivras, I'm so sorry this wasn't approved sooner for you!

I know you'll keep their personalities in check and be careful with them, but as they are 'controversial' personalities for outsiders just do your best not to cause too many fights with them. xD

As you said neither of them have any ill intent whatsoever (perfect!), they just have less than positive personas so they're approved to join. <3

Signe has also been approved to be part of the N'anya family as per your request, we'll roll your custom's family once she arrives for you. Her familiar will also be welcome to join as there's no restrictions on them. n_n

Nezi-ozu

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:18 am
Joining Requests have been extended until 31st May 2020 due to all the chaos that has struck over the last 4-6 weeks.

You are free to join with a new member if you haven't yet had the chance to do so.

Stay safe everyone! <3

JOINING IS NOW CLOSED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:38 am
Joining is now open for the first half of this year!

User Image

Start Date:
20th March 2021 (12:00PM GMT)

End Date:
30th April 2021 (11:59PM BST)

JOINING RP THREAD - CLICK HERE
(At least one RP post is required for this joining event to encourage activity.)

Additional Joining Announcement - CUSTOM CONCEPTS
oo Ded and Epine have both agreed that on this occasion we will accept joining applications for custom concepts for both the Summer Solstice and the Winter Solstice. This is as a result of some people indicating that some of the lions they have just don't suit the pride and they haven't had the opportunity to put anyone in, though they would like to.

There will be a couple of limitations for the custom concepts though, just to ensure that they're all aligned to suit the pride's founding etc.

"Rogue" Concept Limitations
  1. Rogues will need to complete the first available Solstice joining RP when they are acquired.
  2. This means that the new custom (when received) will need to make the same posts as other rogues do when the next joining date is available.
  3. A Rogue Custom will not be able to choose the family they want to be part of.
  4. If you are designing a custom to be paired with a specific N'ezi, you must announce it in your initial application. We will ensure you aren't put into their family so that you can marry in properly!
  5. Rogue Customs are not restricted to a specific appearance, they can be any design you would like.
  6. All rogue customs must be adolescent and above.
  7. As always, Rogue personalities cannot be evil or have ill intentions, they wouldn't get in.

Existing N'ezi Custom Concept Limits
  1. You may not claim they are a restricted rank i.e. Amusu/Onyeisi, they are only allowed standard ranks.
  2. All Existing N'ezi must be natural colours.
  3. You and a friend may apply for a concept where two lions are mated, just be clear in your application.
  4. You and a group of friends can apply for a full family (but the one lion per person) remains in effect. Just make this clear on your application!
  5. When you have received your custom you will need to post an update indicating as much. oo Ded/Epine will need to check to ensure that all the details are good to go before giving a thumbs up for a cert e.g. All family members for a family application have arrived.
  6. You will be allowed to select the house you want to be part of with the exception of certain houses, which were ICly left with only a very limited number of members in canon.
    • Sickness
    • Love

7. Like rogues, you will not be allowed to select restricted ranks e.g. Amusu/Onyeisi
  8. All customs will be on rogue lines (as always), but we wanted to make this clear!
  9. Personality restrictions do not apply!
      While we would prefer you didn't have a mass murderer for a lion, those born in to the N'ezi don't have to face Nche so their personalities can be more questionable or dark if you want them to be. Note that they will be subject to punishment if they are caught breaking laws.

]color=green][b]Rogue/New Member Custom Application[/b][/color]
[list][size=11][b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[b]Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi?[/b]
[b]What is the name and family of that N'ezi?[/b]
[b]Brief Personality Blurb:[/b] Sparse detail is fine.
[b]Brief History:[/b] If you have one, blank slates are all right.
[b]Rough Appearance:[/b] Sparse detail is fine.[/size][/list]

Existing Member Custom Application
[color=blue][b]Existing Member Custom Application[/b][/color]
[list][size=11][b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[b]Pride Rank:[/b] Restricted ranks are not permitted.
[b]Family Name:[/b] Avoid restricted families please.
[b]Is this a Solo Concept, or a Group Concept?[/b]
[b]If a Group concept, who is it with?[/b] Usernames please, just in case there are duplicate SoA Names!
[b][/size][/list]

Custom Applications must be posted in here for approval.
When your application has been approved you should be able to enter Customs/Major Customs, try for them and cert them without issue!

Nezi-ozu

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 am
    SoA Name: Jotuhn
    Owner Name: Epine de Rose
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? No
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? N/A
    Brief Personality Blurb: Fairly blank slate, he seems quite calm and officious. Seems inclined to follow rules and appears reasonable shrewd, but does need some work to develop further.
    Brief History: Mostly blank slate, he came from a rather populous but unnamed pride. Heard whispers and rumours that he regarded as intriguing and followed his paws to find himself here. Several opportunities to question at least one member have confirmed (to him) that he's in the right place.
    Rough Appearance: Appears as is, here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:55 pm
Username: MangoMeow
Lion/ess Name and Image: Liling
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Backstory: Liling was a former crystal healer of the Mirilli'tavari, and with the pride now disbanded, she’s stuck wandering aimlessly and hopelessly through the rogue lands. The Mirilli was her home, her family, and with that gone, she doesn’t know what to do with herself.
Brief Personality: Elegant and soft-spoken, Liling takes the world slow and steady, always thinking things through. She enjoys helping others and will go out of her way to help if she can. She normally loves a good joke, and is not above helping trouble-making cubs with mischief.... but now that she’s back as a rogue again, she’s been rather downhearted. Obtaining a new home will be good for her.
Is this a joint application? No
Do you have a Family preference? Nope, but I am hoping to self pair her with my Kokayi, so I’d prefer not Nganga. I think her sister, Yuanshou, may have joined as well last year, but I’m not sure which family she joined (or if that would put them together).  

MangoMeow

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:09 am
MangoMeow
*Squeal!* Man Yan is going to be so surprised when she sees her, I'll have to throw her into the ORP to go "=O!" at her own sibling rofl.

I'll make sure to exclude Nganga from the rolls to ensure you can self pair. <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 am
    SoA Name: Ofra
    Owner Name: Lethrossen
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? Yes
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? Amara, N'anya
    Brief Personality Blurb: Poetic, fancies himself a romantic. Easy going, dreamy.
    Brief History: blank and working on it smile
    Is this joint applicationg?: nope
    Do you have a Family preference? nope!

Rough Appearance:

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:41 am
Lethrossen
Approved! Go ahead and post, I'll make sure to exclude his mate's family from the rolls so that you don't end up falling into that one!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:13 pm
    SoA Name: Eeru
    Owner Name: oo DeD
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? Possibly!
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? Epine's Jotuhn! Family TBD
    Brief Personality Blurb: Quiet and watchful and doesn't seem to notice that these aspects make her a bit... creepy. She's rather blunt. Well meaning, for the most part, but she doesn't really hold anything back...
    Brief History: She's a pretty blank slate! Mum is rogue and her dad is from the Demons, but she hasn't met him. She quite frankly got bored for rogue life and thought the pack sounded interesting, so here she is!
    Rough Appearance:
    User Image

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 pm
    SoA Name: He currently is unnamed, and I'll be doing a self-RP for someone to name him
    Owner Name: Kivras
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? I'm not PLANNING on it, but if they click well enough then yes. It's not a finite thing though.
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? Sadiki, Aghugho
    Brief Personality Blurb: He is calm, cool, collected, and introverted, seemingly constantly maintaining an aura of fearlessness. He seems to care little for the well-being of those around him, though he maintains his own set of morals and disciplines. As he progresses, he will show a softer side and eventually blossom into a more warm-hearted lion, though still closed off to most.
    Brief History: A blank slate. No, really, he remembers nothing about his old pride, the attack from another pride, watching his mother and brother be killed before his eyes by his father who'd betrayed the pride, and he doesn't remember being thrown off a cliff and left for dead.
    Rough Appearance:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 am
oo DeD
Approved! (I'll roll Joh first so that I can exclude her roll for that one. x_X;

Kivras

Approved, go ahead and post! As a precaution I'll make sure Sadiki's family is removed from his rolls to avoid any issues if they do click. <3  

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:03 pm
(Oh look only a month later) XD

SoA Name: Vishaka (she is an adult)
    Owner Name: AstoriaFallen
    Are you planning to mate them to a N'ezi? no
    What is the name and family of that N'ezi? n/a
    Brief Personality Blurb: Sweet and friendly
    Brief History: she's a super blank slate- was gonna be part of a pride but it's d e a d so I figured I'd throw her here.
    Rough Appearance:
    User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
Approved. <3  

Epine de Rose

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:04 pm
Username: Straye
Lion/ess Name and Image: Mae'alla | Cert

Brief Backstory:
Mae'alla's past isn't particularly sad or busy - she was born an only cub to a rogue mother, she never knew her father, and she grew up loved and well looked after. Her mother crossed paths with a lioness during a hunt and was invited to visit their pride, Mae'alla, old enough to be on her own, chose to make her own way, ready to learn what the world had to teach her.

Now, after some time on her own, and satisfied she's learned what she was meant to, her feet have taken her on a path to a Pride seeking new blood.

The Keepers of the Dead seem to be an interesting Pride and born to and raised by a lioness with a respect for the Dead who taught her the value of their ancestors and the importance of the circle of life, something about the Pride's beliefs and practices touch her deeply, and she feels that she has finally found the place she was meant to call home.

Brief Personality:
Mae is a sweet lioness, she has a coyness to her that often plays off as shy - she's very sensitive to the emotions of others and has a deep respect for the circle of life. She loves deeply, but with reservation. Her instincts and her emotions guide her, and she trusts her intuition. Overall, she's a gentle soul with a light that shines bright.

Is this a joint application?
This lioness is joining prior to her relationship with her intended, though they meet at the gathering to Join.

Do you have a Family preference?
No specific preference, although, her plotted mate is Ruler's Livius, just so that's out there. (I don't know why this last line is bolded!? It's not in bold brackets XD)

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff