Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Deimos Phaethon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Full Kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Something Kalona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Deimos despite his falling out from his herd leaving him disgraced from them, is a prideful, conniving, cold soul.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Brightly colored stone.
Short IC Response: Staring at the star he grunts deeply, as if doubting such frivolous actions would truly result in anything of worth. Placing the stone he glares at the stone again before frowning deeply and looking away. No words escape his lips but there is a wish, to one day see his family again. Just once, maybe to apologize, to give reason for his actions. There is doubt, but as he Deimos thought, its just a frivolous action what risk did he have.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:32 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: o-Elixir-o, Leez0rz
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N.A
Permission: Lifemates

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Lifemates
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Moonstone
Short IC Response:

Shin-Ah and Dina search for a star, a star of legend, a star that granted wishes. They had tried a couple of times but had failed to produce an offspring. So, when word came out about the wishing star making an appearance the two went out to search for it. When they found it they stood before it. Looking up at the brilliant star of wishes.

Dina placed a moonstone before the star. A stone that Shin-ah found before they were together, a gift he gave her. This moonstone was now a gift for life. A life they hoped to bear fruit. The two of them said together in union "Oh wishing star please grant us our one wish, a wish to have foals." they closed their eyes praying hard.  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:33 am

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni/kalona (itty bitty wingsies)
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind or even mini putti(?) (the uh... one with wingsies)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm from a family that is a paragon for honor. We stand for nobility and defending the weak - because that is what is honorable and the right thing to do!" Taranis seems to beam and puff out his chest as he utters the words.
10 Things I Like: --
10 Things I Don’t Like: --
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a pure white feather from his wings, attached to a light blue bead that is delicately wrapped in some cord, a common symbol from his family.
Short IC Response: Taranis flicks his eyes, watching as what seemed like a million stars seemed to shoot across the night sky. Tonight was the night of the wishing star; a night that he had celebrated not too long ago. That night he had wished to be reunited with his brother - his close companion from childhood that was almost identical in looks and personality. His wish had been granted that time but he couldn't help but have regretted that wish; his brother had become spiteful since they parted and now had a heated hatred that Taranis couldn't understand or endure it. Their connection was severed permanently and...Taranis would have to move on.

So instead, he couldn't help but gaze at the wishing star and long to be reunited with his sister - petite and mild-mannered, she was always so gentle and sweet. There was no bite to her - she was such a pleasant creature to be around. She was always a bit of a shadow in the family - preferred to sit to the side and allow others to protect her instead of calling for her own protection. Which..he somewhat wanted that now. A gentle presence that he could talk to and share his burdens to... Sighing softly, he gathered a fallen feather from his wings, and with some help from a more nimble familiar, was able to string it to a bead and secure it with some cord. An emblem to his family - perhaps this time, things would not go sour, if he was to have his wish.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:30 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Jubal is a spirited little guy, a tad sassy and more than a bit quick-minded. He likes to accept things as they are and usually extends this to other souls as well. He likes to swim fast and rides undercurrents.

10 Things I Like:
-Swimming
-Tentacles
-Rainbow accents
-Hitching a ride
-Things bigger than me
-Did I mention Rainbow accents?
-Racing
-Cool colors
-Camouflage
-Squishy things

10 Things I Don’t Like:
-Neons
-PINK
-Seaweed
-Blood
-Gore
-Spiders
-Goblin Sharks
-Angler mouths
-Frills [gills are good]
-Bows

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Jubal leaves a small chest of treasure that he found while exploring on his own.

Short IC Response: The small seathie peeked out of his shell. He was in the shallow waters of a small inlet that Jetarla had dug out for them both. It led directly into their human's home. Close to the firepit that the other Soquili gathered around to talk. He looked up at the Star, finding it difficult to find a higher place that he could see it from. He ducked back into his coral nest. Pulling out the small box of random treasure. He set it out, "I need a friend. One that will be with me always. Please, hear me Star...as small as I am..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:17 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Faithofthefallen, -[The Spoof]-
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: NA
Permission: NA

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Lifemated
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small dagger and a bundle of flowers.
Short IC Response: A small dagger and a bundle of flowers.
Ellette was not one for many words or displaying her emotions amongst strangers. She was all business as she approached the stone, feeling defensive, but somewhat mollified by the anonymity lent to her by the darkness surrounding her. She placed the offerings on the stone and stared up at the star, willing it to read her heart rather than her words. She was happy with her family, both by blood and by choice, but she didn't have that feeling of 'completeness'. Her small family still felt unfinished and she found herself yearning for more children. She had heard of the star's gifts from her friend and the other protector of their herd, Ignis. The girls had brought so much joy into all of their lives, but she knew they were sometimes troubled by their origin. She thought that, perhaps if she and Ary had their next children from the star as well, it would ease their burden and give them someone to relate to. Plus she wouldn't have to deal with pregnancy again for a while. She smiled wryly to herself and gazed up at the star. "Please, if you find us worthy, grant my wish" she spoke in a low voice to keep her words from carrying and then turned and brusquely walked back down the hill.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:28 pm
A Loyal Companion

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: A huge grump. He would prefer to do his job for his herd, than be left alone the rest of the time. Either way he's alone a lot. And really, the rest of the herd likes it that way too. He can be snippy.
10 Things I Like:
Purple
Japanese theme
Lanterns
Wings
Soft furry things (ex: bunny, wolf..)
Star accents/accessories
Night theme
Goth theme
Mutants
Glow

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Animals that can't fix hair (Birds, goats, gators, lizards etc)
Neon colors
Lots of red
Organs/gore
Plants
Bugs
Ocean/Aquatics
spikes
extra mouths
extra eyes

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small lantern and a small bundle he had gathered of his long ink black hair strands, tied with a ribbon of purple fabric.
Short IC Response: He grudgingly wandered over to the pile of offerings, leaving his own. His mate said he should find a little friend, someone to especially help with his hair issues. He grumbled after setting down the gift and kept his head bent downward. "I don't need a companion." He muttered and stared at the strands of his hair and the little lantern that was lit up with a flame inside. "I guess it would be nice.. to have someone care." He added, not a stallion of many words. Before walking away he left a paw mark beside the offering  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image Uncert
Breed (first choice): Cerynei/Regular Mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Gethin is a bit of a gypsy, he is bound to fall in love with a lady from the Harpies. He is very respectful, and gets along better with females.
10 Things I Like: Famjammm
10 Things I Don’t Like: This is for the Famjam.

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Gethin leaves one of his earrings.
Short IC Response: Gethin's ears knocked backwards much like a canine's would. A soft hum stirred in the male's throat. "In my wanderings, I have come to get a little homesick... N..now! I know what you're thinking." He startled a little. "What's a Gypsy doing having a home? Well. Home is where my family is. My little sister is all I have ever had when it comes to family. My father ran off on her mother. Her mother was elderly and passed on due to age.. So it would be nice.. If I could see her once again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:19 pm
A Loyal Companion

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I am Aurianna... Um. I love people, Soquili, and familiars. I am prone to adopting orphans and raising them. I'm also prone to adopting lonely Soquili as family, because family is a wonderful thing. I have seen many Soquili with a familiar, and thought it would... be nice to have one as a companion at my side."
10 Things I Like:
- Flying
- Familiars that Match or Resemble their Soquili Partner
- Claws
- Paws
- Hooves
- Stars
- Rainbows
- Fluff
- Mutants
- Flowing Hair
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Blood
- Guts
- Gore
- Water Going Familiars
- Screaming Neon
- SPIDERS
- CLOWNS
- BEES/HORNETS/WASPS AKA I have Melissaphobia
- Most Shades of Yellow
- Most Shades of Orange
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? "I am giving the Star one of my pearl beads, tied to the end of a feather from my wings."
Short IC Response:
Aurianna quietly laid her offering down, and then lifted her head to stare up into the skies. "Oh Star... I have come to you before, for other wishes, larger ones. I see that perhaps I have asked for too much, as my blessings are many... But perhaps, just perhaps... You could grant this one? I wish, truly, for a friend who will always be by my side when I need them... Please, consider my wish, just this once?"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:11 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert -- I've unfortunately lost all my uncerts due to computer death, my apologies..
Parent 2: Rogue breeding!
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? His own feathers, the tips soaked in blood where he tugged them free.
Short IC Response: He did not believe in stars and wishes they could grant, or so he had always told himself. Why was he here, then? Staring up at the night sky, at the brightest star there was in the sky, as though it would somehow tell him what he needed to hear. A purpose. The proud kalona stallion would never say it, but he had become lost in this life.

He felt as though he had shamed his herd, his blood, and Kalona himself. That was the only reason he was here now, offering part of himself to spirits that might be nothing more than foolish whimsy. Still. He had fallen this far.... giving into the ideals of lessers could not hurt him now.

After staring at the star for a few more minutes, the beast ducked his head, biting at the soft feathers that lay at the base of his wings. One swift tug yanked a mouthful free, ignoring the fiery pain that flared up immediately before he let the bloodied tufts fall to the stone below.

If the star thought him worthy, so be it. If not, Nemesis would forge his own path.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Breed (first choice): Wind/Uni Mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I am very much a free spirit, I love nature and everything it can offer, I would like to travel and explore one day,but maybe not on my own", the words escape Kayos mouth as she looks up at the night sky.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a bead from my hair and a multi colored feather from my wing
Short IC Response:
Kayo stood out in the open fresh air away from the trees and in the tall soft grass, she looked among the many beautiful stars shimmering as the night goes on. "Oh how I wish you could be standing her next to me,admiring the night sky as I stand here and wander where you could be.", Kayo thoughts were of her long lost sister,the sister she hadnt seen since she was young. It was due time she should come home,but Kayo knew that that was all up to her and all she could do was to continue and wait. Wait until the day came she would once again see her sister, the sister who took off to explore and to see all the sights and sounds that nature could offer. Kayo was very much like her sister,but even if she was,her adventurous side didnt go as far as her sisters did, she would prefer being near a heard and feeling safe than out in the wild on her own.  

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Regal Renegade
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Rogue Breeding!
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves a small pile of glowing blue dust encircled by small bones with blue feathers surrounding the design, making it look like an odd sunburst.
Short IC Response:
She was alone, as she had been since learning that her forefathers would reject her as an abomination. Her eyes fell slightly, taking in her unsightly paws a moment before turning upward. The star loomed over her, its cold light calling to the chill gathering within her heart. She was loved by her family but she still couldn't help but to feel as though love was a concept as distant as that star. Why had the spirits cursed her? Why would they make her an abomination while her sister was the picture of perfection?

For the first time since she could remember tears welled up in her eyes and a moment of weakness overcame her. She didn't want to be alone anymore, she wanted someone who would love her unconditionally and see her as more than a cursed mistake. She required something pure of heart and gentle of spirit, a foal.

"Please," she whispered desperately, "Please do not forsake me again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:22 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Hakuron
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am traveling the lands of Kawani looking for power and for something that I am currently unsure of. I am also escaping from my duties and my arranged Marriage. I want more than just to inherit the throne of our kingdom, I want to be able to bring more to the clan and give them more. I want to be a worthy king. Even if this journey is lonely if I can accomplish my goal then it will be worth it!
10 Things I Like:
Wings
Fluff
Space
Wolves
Dragons
Snakes/Winged Serpents
Scales
Oriental themes
Phoenix
Feathers

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Clashing colors
Aquatics
Mice
Pinks
Condors
Songbirds
Buffalo
Squirrels
Porcupines

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a few of his feathers, some from his wings and some from his tail, A bit of the fluff from his tail and a small bit of his Kanzashi.
Short IC Response: Haku walked to the alter and set down his offering. It was small and it was strange to him. He had only done this once before and his brother was returned to them from his own journey. He looked up to the star once more.

"I would love a companion to travel with me, something that could possibly Travel with me or ride with me?" He was unsure on what to ask for. "In the end I simply Wish for a companion, this land is new and strange to me, occasionally I get lonely... having a companion would lessen that loneliness." He watched as the stars twinkled in the sky. All he could do was ask that the star see his wish and perhaps find it in it's power to fulfill it. He wasn't used to talking with the stars since he wasn't an oracle for the Clan, but he hoped he had done alright.  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 am

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): CC Gender (will be determined when seen, might be either Mother/Father or Brother/sister depending on how RP goes.)
Breed (first choice): Uni/wind Cross
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Mercy was adopted and raised by the family of Usdia who found her basket, although she loves them she has always been curious about her biological family. Currently she is in training to become a Knight.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pink feather
Short IC Response:
Mercy wasn't sure exactly why she had decided to do this, she was more then happy with Chev and her family..but every now and then the curiosity of where she had come from, why she had been left behind got the better of her and when she heard of the star (as silly as it might sounds) she figured that there couldn't be any harm in asking right? "Dear star..I know that there must be many wishes for you to hear..but I am hopeful that you might her mine all the same, I wish to know something of my past, meet someone from the family which created me..although I am quite pleased with my true family, the one who raised me..I'd just like to know..so if you could send someone my way..anyone really..I would really appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Gyokuro
User Image

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am just a seathi, nothing special about me! Found myself in a bit of a predicament here though, trapped in a fish pond. A fish pond! Can you believe it? And what's even worse they're threatening to eat me. This place is awful!
10 Things I Like: Aquatics, oceans, pastel colours, orange, feathers
10 Things I Don’t Like: Super bright neon (unless mixed with black)
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sea shell
Short IC Response: "I know I can't really wish for you to get me out of here, though that would be nice. Back in the ocean, free of my captors. But at least could I wish for someone to maybe help me out? Or even just... keep me company? Just. Don't let me spend my whole life here alone! And you know. Please don't make me eaten."  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:59 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Serafina Troy
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm indopenant of everyone. My parents left me and my sister when we were in our baskets. I never knew why. I travel and collect stallions for my own. the prettier the better.
10 Things I Like: feline feet, paws, claws, wings, horns and scales. purple, flowers and rainbows
10 Things I Don’t Like: spiders and gore
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Serafina smiles and offers one of her bracelets around her legs
Short IC Response: Serafina looks at the great wishing star. She thinks about her family. She had always wished that she had a little brother to raise. because she thought like her self that he would be lost like she is. Her parents and family she knew nothing about. Looking at the star again she smiles. " dear wishing star please grant me my wish I wish I had a brother to protect to protect and keep safe. Someone that might know more about my family and who my parents are." Serafina looks at the star and pulls off one of her bracelets on her leg. as offering.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff