Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Little Slice of Heathen (Non-baby plots fine too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:43 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:36 pm
Ovarian Paint

We wanna get down with the Madness!!
User Image
Mare's Name: Gael Róisín
How this is gonna go down: Bat winged feather demons. She will wonder what came over her. But he's charismatic so she'll stay away lest she fall again. She will try to drag one basket with her. She'd be a mommy at that point, even if it's a snake in the basket. She'll then be torn between being a guardian to existing baskets and getting to close to him again. Needless to say, it will be a source of great torment, but Lucius and Midori can rest assured that she would do her best for these baskets.

~ ~ ~

User Image
Mare's Name: Afanasy Nocturne
How this is gonna go down: Wishing Star only (of course). Wow. Lucius is just so amazing that it will seem a shame that he is the "wrong" gender. Afanasy Nocturne is a necromancer with a napoleon complex who needs minions. He is just so amazing that a larger vessel would be too amazing for anyone to handle. Perhaps Lucius is an exception. He probably could handle it.
Tangent aside, Afanasy may sing for the first time, not to the dead but to the great Wishing Star. He may even humble himself to some degree. He may ask for a twin as a gift to this amazing monster. But who has this basket come from? The world may never know... It will likely take several tries, but Afanasy is nothing if not patient. He will wait.

~ ~ ~

User Image
Mare's Name: Ilkay-Yuval Agrippina
How this is gonna go down: I don't even know. But dark feathered monsters always appealed to me. owo <3  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 pm
If you guys are still doing these plots :V Have a couple offers here xD

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

We wanna party with Midori!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stallion's Name: Hideaki
How this is gonna go down: Pretty much this would all be in her side of the court. He isn't interested in babies in the slightest, so her keeping them would be no problem to him. But he does like to flirt with mares... So him attempting to woo her and her seeing she could get some foals out of it would be fun! She might scare him a bit, but he's not one to back down from what he would consider a challenge.

Ovarian Paint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mare's Name: Altiu
How this is gonna go down: Altiu is not really all there... She is a hybrid of Kalona, Unicorn, Flutter, and Cerynei and it shows in everything she does. Though she is very off, she is rather kind and would be more than willing to offer them her services if they should like. She is prone to blackouts where she has... taken out... a few Soquili. But she never remembers what she does. Simply wakes up covered in her deed.

So, I figured Hideaki, cause I think they might make some interesting babies, lol! And Altiu is crazy herself... And wouldn't think twice of helping out. If you didn't like Hideaki, Altiu could be used for either or both as well!
But I love this plot idea and had to post no matter how long the wait might be :V LOL  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff