Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Battle]Spilled tea and fights. (Page 5 coming to a close) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:43 pm
It had happened again in front of her. Someone else had been corrupted. If it hadn't been for the sound of sirens wailing from the streets, Harmonia probably would have stood there frozen in place from fear and anxiety. Thankfully though the movement of others and the prospect of police making an appearance at any moment got her moving. "We need to get out of here." She mumbled and held up her hands to show she wasn't moving to attack the negas in front of her but to get away.

She slipped out the front door, the glare of red and blue lights could be coming up the road. Not wasting time Harmonia jumped to the rooftop and hurried away. All the while tears seeped from her eyes as she thought about the poor senshi and the life that was brutally ripped away from her.

[Harmonia out]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:58 pm
The commanding presence of a General-Queen took almost everyone’s attention away from whatever combat they were currently in, and to the raw power of the leader in their midst. The blue-haired corrupted Senshi took the opportunity to check out what was going on through a high window – finding the General-Queen, a Senshi, and General Benitoite in a back alley, among others. His eyes widened at the sheer power of the General-Queen as she pumped a young Senshi full of Chaos, corrupting them to the newest agent of the Negaverse. A small grin spread across his face as he watched: a new ally in the ranks.

The others in the room seemed to be just as taken aback, including a low-leveled Knight clad in purple. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to make a strike – while everyone was in shock – but before the young reckless Senshi could make his first action, the booming cries of police sirens quickly filled the air as an alarm to evacuate the premises immediately.

“Next time,” the corrupted Senshi of Hurricanes muttered under his breath as he made his way out through the back exit of the tea shop, into the back alley where the corruption had just occurred moments ago. But by the time he could even make it to that short distance, the familiar faces he had seen before were now gone. Frustrated, he leapt up to the roof of the tea shop and rushed to the street side, peering of the edge as the police cars gathered around. He would need to make his escape soon, and make it fast. He leapt back down to the streets below where any remaining combat was finishing off and hurried down the street, taking a sharp turn - straight into the headlights of a cop car.

The police car slammed on the brakes, stopping mere inches before the corrupted Super Sailor. An evil grin took over as he flicked off the officer inside – a perfect capture for the dashboard cam, though thankfully had the glamour to conceal his identity - and jumped onto the hood and pounded a foot through the windshield to create a diversion as he leapt back off the car onto a neighboring rooftop to make his getaway.

s**t. A crazy night at a tea shop. Who knew those could get so wild?

[Typhon exit.]  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:36 am
The arrival of someone else had Spacewatch jump realizing that she'd been noticed. And while she had no battle instincts yet, she did have a youths agility, and the small body to match. Eyes wide as the woman strode over, Spacewatched paled as she drew close, not really thinking to fight so much as what to do now that someone has noticed her. And- she was pretty sure that black was a signal of not so good. Plus the woman wasn't like the others all powered up and fighting. She was different, and that was what ultimately had Spacewatch remain planted, two feet on the round not moving.

"Um."
That was all she managed to get out before her felt that overall it was better if she just back away and maybe run off. But- no. She'd come here to fight! To do this senshi thing and fight. maybe. But not really. It was a bit of a toss up as sirens wailed loudly in the distance.
"Well, ya see, I figured that if I stood close enough I could at least get a feel for this junk and all. I mean, that cat didn't give a TON to go on." Lie, the cat had been as helpful as a talking cat could have been. All was fair in love and war of some waxy poetic bull like that.

"But um. I am sure they don't need me. At all. So. Um. Yeah." A step back, she kept her distance from the woman.
"And no offense, but you don't jive too hot with what all the only skirts feel like. You got more this otherworldly vibe. I can't say I'm a fan lady so uh-"

Looking behind her she grinned.
"I think it is best I just kinda run off. Scram. Me that is. Plus if I get caught I'm positive my folks would flip you know. Cerfew and all that." An awkward grin and with a turn, Spacewatch fled the scene.

T e b i k ii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:51 am
Paris regret ever coming. For one thing, wandering past a few small scattered bawls and letting out a series of yelps at turning a corner and seeing fists flying among other things, and overall it was a giant cluster frickle frackle of a fight and he wanted no part of it why did he come? He was nearly at his breaking point when finally he heard the sirens.

Paris froze. A deer in headlights, (almost literally given the small skull that sat atop his crown), the Saturn knight was not wanting to get arrested and charged with anything. If anything, HE was the REAL victim here. Just woken and told to fight and nothing else and no guide or teacher or friend and this was just why he should have just kept to his studies. Math couldn't hurt you. Not physically anyway. Not until you applied it to something or injected it into the proper situation could math harm you. Math was a theory that was ever adaptive and being tested with new formulas and- oh lord have mercy he was getting into his long trains of thought again.
No, bad Paris, er, Max. Not the time. He chided himself. Right now he needed to find a way out and fast.

If he'd known that someone had been looking at him, looking to fight him, he might have moved faster but thankfully, Paris was blissfully unaware of that fact. Looking around, he didn't see much by the way of anything important to grab- just a menu that for whatever reason of logic in his head that said 'Make sure they don't see your face!'

No one had explained glamour all too well to the poor knight yet, and while he understood it- he didn't trust it. Cameras and cops were just too much. Shaking like a rabbit being eyed by wolves, Paris ducked back out of the building looking frantic as he ran and kept running, menu held up to keep his face hidden.

And preventing him from seeing anything.

Ignorance was bliss.

By the time he stopped running, his legs hurt and he was halfway across the city district. All he had to show for his attempt at joining a fight was a stolen menu.

He'd become a thief.
Somehow that just made everything worse.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:24 pm
iStoleYurVamps

It was true, dark usually meant bad news, but Mjolnir was not here to fight: but to observe. Either way, she especially had no interest in causing harm to a child. The girl seemed very well planted in the spot in which she stood, looking up at Mjolnir like a deer in the headlights - like the woman before her was some kind of wolf. The senshi of Beserkers had very little experience with chibi's, and was probably looking at the girl with equal confusion and concern.

"You should not be getting used to this at all. If the cat has left you find a senshi that can guide you, do not come to places like this alone. There are bad people here, ones that will not give you warning like I have." She pouted, golden eyes drifting over to look upon the scene. The two of them seemed to have gone unnoticed, and the sound of sirens in the background indicated that things would soon come to an end. She raised an eyebrow and listened to the girl ramble on, a definite pout painted across her face.

Then the girl turned tail and ran away. Mjolnir exhaled in relief and shook her head.

"Run little mouse. Run back home where it is safe."

The brunette watched as the cops arrived at the scene, and then turned herself to head back into the shadows.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff