Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:19 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She started to develop a small headache so she sat down. It seems Erin might be slightly in pain. Skating the headache, she got back up. Nami wasn't in the mood to deal with him right now. He could handle it, she hoped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:50 am
kimi23loveheart

kalenakeeper

Lawrence nodded at Sasha "Thanks love," he said grabbing a couple potions from the cabinet. "She's frankly one of the ones who were least injured in this whole debacle. All she's got is some cuts and exhaustion," he said slowly pouring a small bit of potion in Talia's mouth. "We got to know if she's still conscious before we pour more in," he whispered to himself.

Lawrence turned to Sasha. "Do you need any help 'ere? I was with the medics during my time in the... let's just say i know a lot about potions and battlefield injuries,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:02 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjadDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Sasha giggled and softly touched Nami's head sapping away the headache.

"then you and Nami here would be great comrades then. You and her are battlefield medics. I learned what I knew from books.....and experimenting on Dk....only when she needed it though." she sighed.

"but if you'd like to, sure. although the two most hazordus patients are thankfully asleep. Dk's body wont respond to any kind of magic healing, but it heals faster than a normal person's. I just hope her boyfriend doesn't find out" she rubbed behind her head nervously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:19 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Feeling a little better, the headache faded slightly. Nami smiled. "Thanks. And if it weren't for my brother, I wouldn't have to be a qualified battlefield medic. Of course, books helped a lot." Nami smiled, teasingly.
She turned to look at the person Sasha was talking to. Her face might have changed colour. "Uh, I'm Nami, by the way."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:50 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper"

Lawrence nodded to Sahsa. "What i didn't learn in battle i learned from a moogle. It's a long story," he said. He turned his head to Nami on the bed.
"Nice to meet you Nami," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie thing in there that is just out of reach in his dreaopens his mouth and starts bitting at the air as if trying to get some

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:03 pm
Talia was placed on the bed inside the Infirmary, she intakes the small drop of potion and coughs off blood. still feeling the headache and the potion had made her drowsy that she sheds a tear turns into blue pearl. it falls on the ground and she enters into a sleep coma.

Talia dreaming back in time before she gets here....

Before she came to the school, her life restarted when the priest had adopted her in his family. half of her humanity was already gone each time the heartless energy released and with her current memories erasing. she dreams of the time, she was with priest who had a son and a daughter. his son did not very much of her past but he too has problem of his.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:13 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjadDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Sasha took notice of Talia
"is she ok?"

Misty watched Kie
"hes a biter." she sighed grabbing the oxygen mask and placed it on his nose and mouth
"this should bring him out of the sleeping stuff. I'll probably get him a dorm room or something, even if hes a 'traveler' like DK. Neither really belonging anywhere."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:06 am
kimi23loveheart

kalenakeeper

Lawrence examined the blue pear that came from Talia's tears. "I've seen a lot of strange things since I came here, but nothing of this sort. I fear this is beyond my knowledge," he said pouring more potion into Talia's mouth. "I doubt even my friend would know what to do here, and he's our go to guy for weird darkness medicine stuff,"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami decided to stay back and watch. She wasn't sure what was going on. What seemed shocking to most made her eyes shine. "A tear that falls. A blue pearl emerges and it begins. Anyone got a clue what's wrong with her?"

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:19 pm
emotion_sweatdrop TALIA Azkaban emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
User Image

the consumption of potion added to her mouth from Lawrence had made her stomach upset causing her to wake up and shoot flames out of her mouth. she tries to fan it down with her hands but it lessens the heat for minute. then she grabs the blue tears from Lawrence and destroys ii.

" It is best if no one knows why I shed tears...more importantly such potion you gave heals only my human half.." Talia said while looking at Lawrence.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie bites onto the mask chewing on it even if it was pumping into his mouth he was chewing on it so much it would more then likely not be usable again with out some fixing. After a while he laid there chewing on it till he felt the prescience of another strong heartless even if it was asleep inside her he could sense it because he knew the feeling of it hidden inside oh so well. He sprang awake and threw the blinds out of the way and moved quickly down the room till he went to where he felt it. he threw open the curtains to the blinds to Talia's bed and he stood there he could see the heartless aura pouring off her and pointed at her your the one i saw and also the one like me he said looking right at her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

During the whole process Kalen had been resting on another nearby bed with Rose. "Why is sleep so hard to come by anyways?" He asked anyone in particular.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image
Talia Azkaban

"I am Nothing without my sword..i do not know how much longer my humanity will lasted?" she cried out but then remain calms, she tries to reach her legs but she felt ill pain in her stomach.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:41 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie looks at her and walked over to her and picked her up and put her over his shoulder and walked to the window opening it and jumped out going up and floating in the air for a bit setting her down holding us both up-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: let out the window to talk alone with talia

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff