Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Arranged Randomly OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:55 am
Kami GearX

Aura_Anoushka

Ready for a time skip to the next day, even if I left it on a cliff hanger as to where Darian went for the night.

Yes I agree. I'm also sorry for my own inactivity the last couple days - work has been making posting difficult as of late. I think I'll have a curfew announcement of some sort - but it has to wait untill later I'm sorry. You don't realized that even the smallest posts take 10 minutes at a time sometimes and time is short for me before work,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:40 am

Aura_Anoushka

I didn't mean to sound like I was demanding a time skip, I was simply saying that I was ready whenever everyone else was, sort of like a ready check. sweatdrop  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm
Kami GearX

Aura_Anoushka

I didn't mean to sound like I was demanding a time skip, I was simply saying that I was ready whenever everyone else was, sort of like a ready check. sweatdrop

you're fine lol I will post a time skip and then post with Aksha and Asha. I'm hoping that a fresh day will give everybody a chance to post again. I'm going to do activity checks on everybody by the end of the week  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm
Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

Angel-Kami-Sama

I will post in the morning but you're all free to start the next day (or end the night)  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm
Yandere Darling

Hey I'm gonna wait to post with Aksha until you do with Nyx. You should post with that new character you added too :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:05 pm
I shall post for Elric tomorrow

Aura_Anoushka

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:37 am
DeathAngelLe
I shall post for Elric tomorrow

Aura_Anoushka

Alright, no rush :3 I know who's been active and who hasn't over the weekends so I don't worry when nobody posts on Sat and Sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm
Ivory_Coated_Stars

ben9x

Sorry for not posting, didn't want to leave ben9x behind  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:37 pm
shabatha
Ivory_Coated_Stars

ben9x

Sorry, I'll get a post up soon. Sort of lacking the motivation this weekend, but I will post either tonight or tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm
ben9x
shabatha
Ivory_Coated_Stars

ben9x

Sorry, I'll get a post up soon. Sort of lacking the motivation this weekend, but I will post either tonight or tomorrow

It's okay biggrin Was just worried is all biggrin  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:41 pm
This is an activity check for the following players:

Yandere Darling

Ultimate Holly

No Smoking Period

It's been a while since you've posted and I just want to know if you're caught up, need to get caught up, or if you're remaining in the roleplay. You can respond here or just message me, whichever is easier for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:16 pm
KamiGearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

GrayEnvy

GrayEnvy

Ultimate Holly

No Smoking Period

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

Yandere Darling

Hey all, so we've lost two characters so far - Prince Tyn played by Shifting Fools and ͜͡P͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡c͜͜͡͡e͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡J͜͜͡͡υ͜͜͡͡l͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡D͜͜͡͡o͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡м͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͡т played by Yuiki Kiryu.I've opened up a position as Esmarelda and Thebus' offspring to you all, but now I'll open it to the public too.  

Aura_Anoushka

No Smoking Period

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm
((OOC: Sorry it took me so long, got wrapped up with work. Sad to see some people go. How many females to male ratio do we have right now? just curious))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 am
No Smoking Period

I didn't mean to rush you either. You've been the most active in a while of the three I tagged for activity. Things get busy, I know school just started again (I graduated guys and don't go to school anymore you have to tell me this stuff lol!) so I'm hoping we don't lose more.

The ratio is still the same for now because 1 male and 1 female character left. I have opened one spot up for now, maybe I'll add Anastasia too, but if we don't fill that spot (and don't lose anymore people) we have plenty for the rp to survive. They ones who left had minimal interactions anyway because of their own lack of activity.

I will probably make another character later. I will try to stick to my rule of 1 male for every 2 females, but considering the situation that may change. I'll have to wait and see if anyone adds another character or joins in.  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:01 am
GrayEnvy

I'm so sorry... sweatdrop @_@ I made a huge mistake in my last post lol I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out just now. I'm really sorry gonk

Edit: I edited my previous post to match better  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces