Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:07 pm
Bobociferus

Greetings! I'm glad you find yourself here with this guild now! I've always enjoyed role playing myself but I've always been the creator and actor. Now I can do both with a little less of a load since I share it with Lucevia. emotion_yatta This role play was made in a joint effort with her and a lot of the storytelling is done by myself while the more structural things like the tournaments and other events by Lucevia. We had a lot of fun coming up with role play and making it happen so hopefully you will have fun with us too! If there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to meeting your character and interacting with it. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:33 pm
Laeril Barastl

Rock on! And Vice Versa! As an experienced captain, myself, if you guys ever need anything (which I doubt you will), just hit me up. But heck yeah, I am sure I will enjoy myself here so long as it stays active. dramallama

Bobociferus

Gracious Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Scarface 150

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:43 pm
Bobociferus

Teehee. whee I honestly don't think of myself too much of as a leader since I'm not necessarily the leader person type so it's kinda silly for me. Though, me and Lucevia have done a lot of talking and stuff about ideas and running them back and forth with each other. We are good about answering and eliminating a lot of the issues but sometimes we open discussion threads to help make a decision. Speaking of that, I have a discussion thread I've opened in the OOC Cafe that hasn't gotten any feedback yet and it's really important that we get the opinions of others before we make the decision ourselves. sweatdrop So, that would be really helpful to us right now.

Anyways, we will do our best to keep things as alive as we can but a lot of us have school and other personal real life stuff that can keep us busy from time to time. Some in college, some going to college (like myself), you know the works of life and being an adult, haha. whee As for anything else, you can drop by questions or suggestions in our thread for that if anything comes up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm
Laeril Barastl

I've got to say I love how the cyber cafe works out it's fun blaugh  

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm
Eddward Hunter

Haha, I'm glad to hear it! I was really entertained by your latest response that I got a few giggles out of it. whee Feel free to ask me whatever about my characters in my thread too. Lucevia and Tita-tan are the only ones who have been posting in it so far to get my responses. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm
Laeril Barastl

Now I can ask the Headmistress some questions, when I look at her profile I imagine her being able to fight like the main character in read or die  

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 pm
Eddward Hunter

Ah haha, yeah I'm still working out the full extent of things since I'm super lazy with storytelling of my characters right now. I told Lucevia I would spend a day one of these days just to type up all these things for my other characters that I have not covered yet and then the rest will just come to me at another time. I'm hoping people aren't too mad at me for being so lazy and I state it up front in my first post that Ik it's half-assed but I'm trying my best to get what I can done. gonk The biggest problem I have right now is trying to keep them different from one another in descriptive words and stuff but it's kinda complicated since most of these are men and I don't really know too many things that describe men a lot. I know some basic stuff so that's kinda what I'm relying on for ideas, sometimes I'm just basing them off of people Ik pretty well so hopefully it works out in the end.

At any rate, you didn't really need to know all that and I'll get you on the question stuff, haha. whee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 pm
I've been having some trouble myself in that retrospect but honestly asking the questions really flesh it out more 3nodding

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 pm
Eddward Hunter

I'm a little confused by what you meant there. Do you mean having trouble with understanding my characters because of my laziness in the profile or just in general with particular things about characters? I'm a bit of a blonde at times so I kinda need more details to understand that statement. rofl

I mostly do the questions out of fun but in the case of my characters, the questions usually bend on the things I haven't really taken time to fill out yet so yeah... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 pm
it's ok I know I can be confusing now I'm just waiting for responses either rp or question wise getting bored sweatdrop

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm
Eddward Hunter

Oops, well I have an explanation for that. I'm a little lazy right now and I have to look after my brother while the parents are gone on a 4-day trip to see the grandparents down in Reno. My brother just came home from summer school. I'm also suppose to be looking out for the mail and any packages that come up on the doorstep because of stuff my parents ordered. For a long while I was catching up on sleep and then last night I actually was gonna reply to your question but my mother had a breakdown last night for a moment. Her mother (My grandmother) who lives in Downtown Sacramento from us being in the Uptown, had called and it freaked my mother out because it sounded like she was going to die or something. It bothered my father but my mother got it all clarified; however my father couldn't sleep on it so I stayed up until like 1:30 in the morning watching Divergent with him. It was a pretty good movie so it was worth the while.

Anyways, Lucevia been very tired lately from doing a lot of stuff here and there, she does have work she attends to which she's mentioned in the "going away" thread so that's why she's a little tardy about the posting atm. She is suppose to post after me in the role play stream we got going on, but you are welcome to jump in on it as you see fit. She considered posting yesterday but she was too tired to really do so and she talked to me about it and I was like don't worry too much about it. If you need sleep, you need to sleep. blaugh

I haven't really thought of any questions for you right now otherwise I would post some more. As for everyone else, we are kinda off and on right now with certain particular things going on like Tita-tan has summer school, some people are working and some people haven't really posted much at all for whatever reason. Then again, we are still pretty small and not everyone in the guild has participated yet in what we are doing here so yeah... I don't blame you for being slightly bored in the current state. emo

Oh and back on the topic about replying to your question in the cyber chat thing, what do you mean by new hires? Are you talking about new teachers or something?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 pm
The new teachers

and I totally get it I've been feeling lazy today to I'd say why don't you post as the headmistress in your office? or anywhere really ^ ^

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 pm
Eddward Hunter

Ah okay.

LOL! That's good we understand each other at least. What do you mean by that statement? I've just recently put the Headmistress in here, on page 12 I believe. If you want to participate in this and need to kill some time, I suggest you read through the whole thing up to where we are now before you come into it. I think you will have a lot of enjoyment reading through the content we have so far and you can participate in it as you can since Lucevia allowed the ability for characters to be shown up in 3 places.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:22 pm
I'll keep that in mind and might stop by

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist