Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:12 pm
It was a brand new year, to starting anew on the first day of school at LSA. Everyone wants to leave their marks, impressions, and egos all about to make themselves known and noticed. This day just begun with getting your breakfast, finding out your classes, talking with or making new friends, except for a few individuals who enjoy their sleep....

~ Katrinis Elladorma LSA's Top Secret Agent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katrinis was soundly asleep until she heard the alarm go off, laying on her stomach, sighing as she reaches her arm out to find the stupid clock on her nightstand to shut off the racket it was making. After a few moments of feeling around she presses the button on top and it silences. She stretches out and then flips over to the front and then stretches again while yawning once or twice. She slowly sits up as she rubs her eyes and looks about the room. She thought to herself,"Nothing has changed, everything seems to be in place just for today..."

Katrinis sighed again and got up from her warm and cozy bed, placed on her slippers and walked over to her dresser across her bed and shifted around in the top drawer for her uniform and placed each piece on her bed. She looks back and forth from her bed to the the dresser until she's found everything from top to bottom. She then closes the drawer carefully and then turns around and searches the side of her bed for her boots and grabs them to place in front with the uniform. Pondering about the uniform in her head, "I don't think I'm missing anything, skirt, shirt, gloves, socks, brooch with the school's logo..." She was sure that was all to it and then went to go take a shower in her bathroom.

Moments later, she comes out, drying herself down. She takes a blow dryer and dries most of her hair and tail to where it will dry out the rest itself. Relaxed and at ease after a nice shower, she slips into her uniform and boots and looks about herself in the mirror. "This is it, another year to make a 'statement of myself '..."she mumbled off to herself. She takes her brush and carefully brushes out her long hair and then places it up in her usual ponytail with multiple gold bands to hold it together and then combs her tail out to perfection. Satisfied with the appearance, she looks about her room to pack up her stuff for the day and walks on out.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:05 pm
Laeril Barastl

Tita-tan

M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; S U M M O N E R
User Image

Art by: CriticalKiosk

Marnie Evelyn did not want to get up for school today.
So she didn't.

When her alarm blared at 6:50 AM, she was almost able to drown it out, almost able to ignore it and keep right on sleeping. School was a drag, waking up was a struggle, and work was just "no" so she simply tunneled back under her covers and tried to outdo the alarm by snoring really loudly.

Of course, things weren't going to go her way this morning. Her spirit partner Seleste was going to make sure of that.

"Wake up you lazy fatass!" the fair-haired girl said, her hands on her hips,"honestly! It's the first day of school, don't you want to make a good impression?!"

"Hmpharhumph," came the response from the pillow, an obvious "no." The water spirit threw up her hands in frustration.

"That's it! You made me do this Marnie, remember that!"

Within the next second, the Summoner found herself being swept away by violent waves, the water swirling around her room and literally throwing her out the door. Coughing and sputtering, the brunette landed in a freezing cold puddle with nothing but a pajama top and sweats on, face to face with a dark-haired cat girl.

And Marnie, being well known for her "smooth talk", could only find three words to say to her: "uh. Hi there."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm
Lucevia

Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa

User Image
Being a vampire, sleep was a luxury. She didn't need sleep. Sleep was practically a hobby. But she loved sleeping. So when her alarm rang at 6:50 AM, she was angry. "Really? All I want to do is sleep. I never get to sleep. Why do I have to wake up anyway?" Allison grumbled. She shut off her annoying alarm clock, and continued to the bathroom. After doing her morning routine, she looked over to the Lunar Scarlet Academy uniform. "Nuh Uh. No way. Not wearing that." She picked out her favorite outfit and stepped outside her room with her book bag strapped on. Then. It happened. She was drenched in water. Her outfit. ruined. Her hair. wet. Enraged, she picked up the brunette and snarled "What did you do to my clothes?" She looked over to the girl with beautiful black cat ears. "Do you know this lunatic?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Katrinis turning to the front from closing and locking her door, jumped in surprise of the sound to being greeted by someone else. Katrinis' ears perked up and tail fluffed out to the greeting 'uh hi there,' looking her up and down and then staring at the other lady with her head cocked to the side a bit at her question 'Do you know this lunatic?' Katrinis looked about both of them and the water all over the place and took a deep breathe before speaking. "Okay, whoa, whoa here. Clearly, something has happened here," she said sternly to the both of them. Katrinis looked to what seemed to be a vampire and asked her politely, "Please put this girl down, I'm sure she has a reason for this uprising and I'm willing to help dry your clothes if you still want to salvage them," she finished then remembered her question and added on her statement, "No.. I don't know either of you actually, I've been here for a while but that does not mean I know everyone here..." Katrinis flushes a little bit of color in her cheeks, looking down and then back up to the other girl. "Greetings, so what happened to you this morning?," she questioned, looking upon her apparel and appearance.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:18 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tainted Titania
User Image

"What did you do to my clothes?"
Before Marnie was able to catch her breath, she found herself being lifted up her shirt collar. Her eyes met flaring golden ones and she swallowed nervously.

"Um... hi to you too?" she said meekly.

The cat girl from before blinked at them and Marnie wanted to die of embarrassment.
"Okay, whoa, whoa here," she said sternly and the Summoner's embarrassment grew even more prominent, "Clearly, something has happened here... Please put this girl down, I'm sure she has a reason for this uprising and I'm willing to help dry your clothes if you still want to salvage them." Then, she looked back at Marnie and asked, "Greetings, so what happened to you this morning?"

"Hmmph." Seleste walked out from the open dorm room door and towards the cat girl, her heels stepping around her Summoner's suspended body. "It's alright. I'll tell you what happened here: my lazy Mistress wouldn't get up so I had to resort to desperate measures to get her to go." Marnie scoffed.

"You could have just hit me in the face with a bat or something," she quipped, but immediately shut up again when Seleste shot her an angry glare.

"Anyway, sorry for the mess," the water spirit continued, as if Marnie hadn't interrupted, "I'll clean it up straight away."

With a flick of her wrist, all of the water floated up and evaporated, leaving everything that was once wet dry and crisp. She smiled sweetly and held out her hand to the cat girl.

"Hello, I'm Seleste the Water Spirit," she said kindly.

"Uh, can you put me down now?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:03 pm
Laeril Barastl
Lucevia

Art by: oNarissa
User Image
Allison scoffed,
"Obviously something has happened. But I will not let her down until I receive a proper apology." But she could see the cat girl's attention was no longer on her, but the inconsiderate girl that ruined her clothes. She sees a beautiful woman with a nice sense of style come in, explaining the events of the morning. Listening to the story, only one thing dawned over Allison, and she wasn't the type to let her thoughts go unheard. "How is this girlie able to afford such a fabulous and stylish spirit like you? Thanks for cleaning my clothes by the way."

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Katrinis sighed looking at the both of them and shook her head thinking to herself,"Well, so much for things being the usual school day for me I guess..." Watching the spirit come out and do her magic, Katrinis jumped in surprise again, blinking rapidly at what she's just seen but remains attentive to the situation. 'Hello, I'm Seleste the Water Spirit', Katrinis studied her hand that was extended and placed her hands in hers, looking up to her and said, "I'm Katrinis Elladorma, neko assassian and master of all elements." Katrinis paused and then continued, "It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for cleaning the mess."

She paused again to think of the statement brought up by the vampire, 'Obviously something has happened. But I will not let her down until I receive a proper apology.' She took her hands from hers and look back to the others, "Well... I'm gonna let you guys settle this out on your own." She sighed as she straightened herself out and made sure of her bag being closed and to her side, then walked off saying, "You better make sure you hurry up to get breakfast before school starts, the bell will ring soon enough to have our traditional welcome ceremony." Katrinis continued to the end of the hallway and walked on out to the courtyard and went to the cafeteria door, yawning once more before opening the door up and went on inside.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tainted Titania
User Image

"I'm Katrinis Elladorma, neko assassian and master of all elements. It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for cleaning the mess."

Seleste shook Katrinis's hand firmly, "It's wonderful to meet you as well," she replied, grinning, "and you're welcome about the mess. It's the least I can do, considering I'm the one who created it." Then she turned to regard her Summoner, who was still held up by the vampire girl, "I have no idea why I'm stuck with her ma'am, but I am." She rolled her eyes before continuing, "Anyway, I've overstayed.. get ready for school Marnie. I'll see you later."

And with that, Seleste disappeared in a shower of silver sparkles.

After a while, Katrinis spoke, "Well... I'm gonna let you guys settle this out on your own. You better make sure you hurry up to get breakfast before school starts, the bell will ring soon enough to have our traditional welcome ceremony."

Then she left as well.

Marnie gulped again, now that she was left alone, and turned back to the vampire girl.

"Sooo... the uniform is pretty uncomfortable huh?" she said, trying her best to make some sort of conversation that won't result in the vampire snapping her neck, "and uh, do you think you can put me down?"

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:07 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
User Image
Allison watched as Katrinis and Seleste disappeared.
"Sooo... the uniform is pretty uncomfortable huh?" the girl said. "and uh, do you think you can put me down?"

Allison suddenly dropped the girl onto the floor.
"Right? Like I totally would not wear that. They expect us to run in 3 inch heels? Impossible! I'm already used to 5 inch heels. I can't just adapt to 3 inches!" She continued rambling to the girl about the uniform. using extravagant hand signs to emphasize her point.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Katrinis, finally able to go and have her breakfast, walks up in line, grabs her tray and looks about the workers and what was being served. She collects up a rather reasonable meal for her stomach growling within. French toast, with eggs, bacon and a fruit bowl, contented with the contents of her plate, she carries her tray over to the drinks and picks up some juice and then looks around at the tables to spot somewhere to sit. She finds an empty spot at the corner by the windows of the cafeteria and walks over swiftly, dodging other students moving about and sets her tray down on the table. She then takes a seat, takes a napkin, laying it over her lap and then goes about eating her meal while gazing at the rising sun outside the windows.

Moments passed and she's finished at least a quarter of her meal, she ponders to herself, "Man... I'm really such a loner but then again, I much rather be by myself in my own sanity. I don't think friends are bad just..." Katrinis sighs as she takes another bite of her french toast, chewing it slowly as she continues her thought process, "I guess, I'm not really sure what friends can do for me right now since I'm nothing more than an experiment." Katrinis sighs once more and shakes her head slightly to rid the thoughts and continues to eat contently.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

Marnie dropped to the floor with a surprised yelp and landed squarely on her butt as the vampire girl continued to rant about the uniform. She got up unsteadily, rubbing her sore behind, completely unsure of what to do now.

Actually, I want breakfast, the brunette thought happily.

"Hey uh, girl?" Marnie asked aloud "I uh, totally agree with you about the uniform shenanigans and stuff, but how about we go get some breakfast? I am starving. And I want to join that nice cat lady from before." She beamed and with a blink of an eye and a burst of silver sparkles, her pajamas changed into the very uniform they were talking about just two minutes ago.

I love spirit magic; so convenient! she thought, grinning wickedly.

Then, due to split-second decision making, Marnie grabbed the vampire girl's hand and began to trot off in the direction Katrinis went.

"Breakfast!" she chirruped merrily, "it awaits us! Hope that cat lady is still there."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Laeril Barastl
Lucevia

User Image
Allison let out a swift gasp. "Is that... the uniform? I thought you agreed with me that it was horrible for training?" After contemplating for a while, Allison realized that although she disliked the uniform, it wouldn't be fair to other students if she didn't wear it. So in three seconds flat, she changed into her uniform and returned back to her friend. "Let's go girl. I wanna meet up with that cat girl too." Allison gulped, and looked down at the uniform, almost fainting when she saw it. She braved through this terror, and continued walking with her friend.

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm

After staring out the window for the while, it put Katrinis at a calamity and then she spotted the girls from earlier coming out from the hallway, taking the exact same direction and way Katrinis did. She couldn't help a smile across her face a bit and she laughed quietly to herself. She looked back to her meal and continued to eat, getting halfway through it and drinking some of her juice. Her stomach stopped talking to her so it seems her choice of today's meal was a wise one. She looks around at everyone talking and doing their usual activities to get ready for the ceremony.

The student counsel and the leadership class were no where to be seen since they get up even earlier to help out with the ceremony. "Ceremony...."Katrinis went to look at the clock, noticing it's already 7:00 AM, the bell was to ring soon enough in another 15 minutes to get everyone to the ceremony and then it was due to begin at 7:30. She continued to nibble and drink as she awaited for her expected visitors.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

Marnie couldn't help but grin at her new friend as she took her first steps in the uniform.
"You can do it!" she cheered as she entered the dining hall, "and oh yeah, my name is Marnie."

That said, Marnie could hear her stomach growl and quickly got on line for her morning meal, standing on her tippy-toes to try to see what the sample was for today. She hoped it was good. It was her first year at Lunar Scarlet Academy and it would suck if the food was no good. Alas, she worried for nothing as she piled up her plate with tons of breakfast delicacies, such as bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, whole wheat bread with orange marmalade, orange juice, ham, sausages, and more bacon.

Chewing on a freebie hashbrown, Marnie waved at her new friend (who was standing on line for blood donations) before setting her eyes on the nice cat lady eating by herself. Grinning around her mouthful, the brunette skipped on over and tapped the neko shyly.

"Hiya!" she chirruped, "'member me? I'm that weird girl who wakes up in the middle of a lake! Can me and my friend sit with you?"

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out