Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The (Main) Avery Family Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Official at David and Leo's wedding with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So far, so good. Ceremony's over, so we're probably in the clear... right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

в o y ѕ and g ι r l ѕ oғ e v e r y a g e ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          woυldn'т yoυ l ι ĸ e тo ѕee ѕ o м e т н ι n g ѕ т r a n g e ? ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          coмe wιтн υѕ and y o υ w ι l l ѕ e e тнιѕ, oυr тown oғ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n тнιѕ ιѕ нalloween т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho shifted a little uncomfortably as he surveyed the scene, feeling incredibly out of place. He knew that he'd only been graced with the honor of Best Man because David didn't really have anyone else he could ask. Which had led to an incredibly awkward set of obligations for Echo, all things considered. The 'bachelor party' had consisted of the two of them, Echo's media room, and the entire Star Wars series, amid occasional attempts at conversation and a lot of popcorn consumption. The wedding, though, had gone well enough, Echo just felt incredibly awkward about the whole thing. As it stood, he had absolutely zero connection to anyone at the wedding other than the bride and groom, Tanya, Elsie and Dave. And Timothy, he reminded himself; he hadn't expected to see Tanya's little brother in attendance, but he was here, invited by his girlfriend. The Ravenclaw sighed faintly at his girlfriend's words, nodding absently. "David made it sound like I was going to have a hard go of it. Keeping people in line, I mean. So far, nothing catastrophic's happened, though, so I call that a win." Personally, he was glad that thus far, nothing had gone wrong. Hopefully, things would stay that way.

spaceA thought occurred, and his expression turned to a faint grimace. "We're probably lucky that my grandparents didn't show, actually. They certainly would've had the option, knowing David's family." He shuddered at the thought of having to deal with Timothy and Phyllis tonight. That would've been a disaster, for sure. "But, they're probably laying low. Still dealing with the social backlash of their eldest granddaughter being engaged to... well. Jer," he snickered, more than a little pleased by that particular turn of events. Not necessarily his sister and Jer being engaged, he didn't really have an opinion on that matter. Or, well. He was glad that his sister was apparently having a good time planning the thing. He was pretty sure she was doing everything in her power to make it as horrible on their grandparents as possible, and endeavor he fully supported. "I doubt we'll have to see them until that wedding... And they'll probably only show up long enough to fulfill their social obligation, and then disappear into the night. Hopefully never to be heard from again. I mean, I certainly wouldn't invite them to-" He cut himself off, looking away awkwardly. 'to our wedding,' had been what he was going to say, but that probably wasn't the best idea. It wasn't that he was implying said wedding would be anytime soon, just... Well, he had to believe it was going to happen eventually, or he'd go mad. And when it did, the senior Lovettes were definitely not on the guest list.

spaceThe Ravenclaw coughed awkwardly, blushing. "I'd be surprised that they made it onto Gypsy's guest list, but, you know. She loves to rub things in people's faces." And Jer only made it worse, encouraging that behavior. Well, Echo certainly wasn't going to engage them if they did actually show at the nuptials. He might glare threateningly in their direction for a while, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιn т н ι ѕ т o w n , don'т we l o v e ι т n o w ?
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ everyвody'ѕ waιтιng ғor тнe n e х т ѕ υ r p r ι ѕ e !
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ 'r o υ n d тнaт c o r n e r , мan н ι d ι n g ιn тнe тraѕн can
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoмeтнιng'ѕ waιтιng now тo p o υ n c e and нow y o υ ' l l ѕ c r e a м !

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:46 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander had one concern after the ceremony was over, and that was finding Wendy before her father found him. She'd been playing the harp for the ceremony, which had sounded, good, he supposed, it wasn't like it was really possible to play the harp badly, but he had no idea where she was right now. The only reason his parents had let him out of their sight was because his father assumed he was besotted with her and his mother didn't want to deal with him. He elbowed his way through the crowd, got stopped twice by elderly pureblood patriarch and matriarchs to make conversation and so they could comment on how tall and handsome he'd gotten and hadn't this been just a lovely wedding, none of which were particularly true. Merlin and Morgana, he did not need to deal with this right now. He found Wendy staring at her drink, and approached cautiously, since the drink could easily be used as a weapon and he wasn't sure if she was still angry with him or not for making light of her current situation. Really, women had no sense of humor whatsoever. "Thank the gods this train wreck is halfway over," he said by way of greeting, grabbing a drink that he hoped was alcohholic but doubted really was off the tray of a passing house elf. He took a sip. No such luck.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: June 2030
Dressed: as the groom

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                                David shrugged when Leo apologized for not talking to him sooner about her career plans. "You know I didn't marry you for what you planned to do career wise. Honestly I'd rather keep work and my home life as separate as possible. Besides, we can talk about your career plans later," He added before pulling her tight to him and kissing her briefly, "Besides I have better things to think about at the moment."

He smiled and then spotting Tanya and Echo he said, "Should we join the best man and the maid of honor, then? I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to discuss things in private later, yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Forgive my short post.}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:05 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
Wendy glanced up when Evander came over, declared his delight that the train wreck was halfway over and took a glass off one of the passing trays taking a sip. She raised a brow at him and replied, taking a sip of her own drink, her dark look evaporating to a more neutral expression, "Actually receptions tends to be a bit longer than the actual ceremony. Besides, they have the rest of their lives to continue this so called train-wreck. Charming and adorable I am sure." She paused catching sight of her father spotting her and coming their way after having only stopped for a moment to speak to a few of the Averys, "As for train wrecks, I think yours is just starting, Mr. Lillantine." She nodded in regards to her father who she kept her neutral expression until he approached and said, "Hello, father. This I'm sure you already know is Mr. Evander Lillantine."

"Yes," He said narrowing his eyes as he looked down at Evander, before leaning forward and kissing Wendy on top of the head and said, "You played lovely. It was like hearing your mother again. You really do take after her." Wendy said nothing but glanced to Evander, thinking he was more likely to see the family resemblance between herself and her father than some dead woman who he never met. Really, to be practical, Wendy felt she got her looks pretty evenly split between both her parents, for better or for worse, but she hardly felt it useful to argue on that point. Not with her father of all people.

Maxmillian fixed his blue eyes on Evander and said raising his brow ever so slightly, "So, you are the young man who took it upon himself so boldly to court my daughter. Lovely to meet you I'm sure, Mr. Lillantine."

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm
I found a little plot of land in the Garden of Eden,
It was dirt and dirt is all the same; I tilled it with my two hands.
And I called it my very own, there was no one to dispute my claim.
You'd be shocked at the state of things: the whole place had just cleared right out-
In my garden; start again; in my heart and into every heart but one...
Meet me in the Garden of Eden, and be sure to bring a friend!
We are gonna have ourselves a time; we are gonna have a garden party.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITORF & B CASHIER AND TUTOR

Elsie surveyed the reception with bright eyes, but her tone was dismal. "I feel overdressed." She prodded at the long skirt of her dress in dismay, fidgeting with the cuff on her tanned wrist. Her heels sank into the grass, but she was still easily six feet in them, towering over Dave, who took it all in stride. He glanced at her, busy cheerfully taking off his suit jacket and rolling up his shirtsleeves while under the disapproving stare of some richly dressed old dame. "You look fit as hell. I look like a short ghost."

She smiled faintly and looked around. "Does this make you... uncomfortable?"

"Do I feel like my ancient ancestors were probably happily burning this lot at the stake? Hrm, yeah. It's as if..." he gestured vaguely. "As if I'm wading in pure blood. Could be worse, I s'ppose. Could be drowning in it." Elsie poked him in the shoulder for that, and he grimaced. "We need to find your friends. I can't survive this without a few drinks, and we're not such arsewipes that we're gonna drink alone." Elsie rolled her eyes but nodded her head in one direction. "Echo and Tanya are over there. It looks like David and Leo are going over as well."

Dave shrugged. "The more the merrier. For their sakes I hope the regrets haven't set in already." Elsie side eyed him. "David Shoichet." He mouthed 'what' but lowered his voice as they approached. "It's a beautiful wedding," Elsie commented to Echo and Tanya right off the bat, and then, "Why are you blushing? Tanya, what did you do?" she joked in mock reproach while Dave murmured, "It's the fever setting in. Morbus nuptias." Elsie ignored him while messing up his hair on purpose as he whined in protest.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

We broke our hearts in the war between St. George and the dragon,
But both in equal parts are welcome; I'm inviting everyone.
Farewell to loves that I have known, even muddy as waters run...
Tell me, what is meant by sitting alone; the unending amends you made,
Are enough for one life; be done, I believe in innocence, little darlin'; start again.
I believe in everyone, I believe, regardless of what they've done.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Oh, that would be so cool if you would do that," gushed Dani excitedly. She'd yet to get to watch a game this summer, and had only been able to listen to them on the Wizarding Wireless. "What do you mean 'pretty good'?" she admonished. "David, you were brilliant as a Seeker, absolutely brilliant. I only hope I'm at least half as good as you were when my turn comes up this year."

Dani added, "I'm pretty sure I did well enough on my exams not to end up as lunch for Professor Dechering's vulture; I only hope she accepts me for her NEWT classes. She only takes EE students or better. I think I surprised my examiners when I tested out an affirmative defense in my Wizard Law OWL practical. Not that I'm expecting to become a barrister or anything, I'm hoping having a legal background will give me a better shot at getting into a training programme."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXGryffin dor Alu m niXXX⒧⒪⒱⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXαиιмαɢυs

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

Tanya snickered at Echo's words wondering what exactly David had been worried about occurring at the wedding.Half the guests looked too old to really do much and the other half looked like they wouldn't dare step out of place least they sweat in their probably hundred or thousand galleon dress or suit. Ridiculous, the lot of them. She could barely keep the scowl from coming across her face as he agreed with her that it was a good thing his grandparents had decided not to attend, she would more than likely be held accountable for her actions since she was overage but damn would she feel great heading to prison after cursing them stupid. Well. Stupider. She did snicker with unveiled mirth as he brought up Gypsy's upcoming marriage which was sure to be the event of the season. Meaning it was going to be the most traditionally nontraditional thing she'd ever bear witness to. It was going to be amazing. "I still think that's the best thing ever by the way. Knowing Gypsy and Jer and their flair of dramatics I'll be surprised if their reception entrance isn't them being lowered onto the floor by an invisible wire or something else wild." she said with a chuckle and grin.

The training mediwizard was still thinking of all the ridiculously extravagant stunts her friends would ultimately pull at their wedding when Echo slipped up about not inviting his grandparents to their own wedding. Or that's what she assumed he was going for since she didn't think he'd ever had them over for his birthday, not even his seventeenth! Tanya was sure had this slip up been made weeks prior she might've caused an uproar about early marriages, they were too young, what's the rush, etc. etc. But now...honestly now it was sorta funny. She still had no wish to get married right then that second, but she wasn't as mortified of it as she had. Maybe it was seeing Leo walk down the aisle and watch the normally stoic David look all dopey-eyed, who knows. Of course the fact that he blushed awkwardly adorably also made it that much better, the nerd.

"No Echo, we will not be inviting your soul crushing grandparents to our eventual not-right-this-second wedding." she answered him with a wry teasing smile before leaning over and pressing a quick peck to his cheek just as Dave and Elsie came over with the blonde young woman asking what she had done to cause her boyfriend's blush. "Why do you assume that I did something?! Am I truly that incorrigible?!" she asked in mock offense placing a hand over her chest dramatically. The terrible part was that she knew the answer to her own rhetorical question; yes, yes she was. She snickered as the two of them had their little moment and debated making a joke about when they would walk down the aisle but decided against it. Mainly because she and Dave shared the same opinion on early marriage and actually quite a lot of other things. She could still mess with them for being cute though. "Dear Merlin, I was literally just part of a wedding, can't I get at least twelve hours before I'm witnessing another scene of Couple Cuteness?" Tanya asked with a teasing cat-like grin.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong

Maid of HonorWhere: Avery ManorWith: Echo, Elsie, David and a lot of peopleThinking: Seriously, is 12 a minimum or maximum?OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Avery Estate - David and Leo's wedding

Staring at her sister pretty much the entire time throughout the wedding, Mira hadn’t noticed that her boyfriend had been staring at her more so then the bride. Although that didn’t mean she hadn’t noticed him staring at all. The Slytherin certainly wasn’t about to complain, she was his girlfriend and he was entitled to stare. Though as soon as she was free to stay but his side, Mira did just that and happily held his hand.

Smiling at Timothy’s response Mira was glad that he could joke about himself. On the other hand she wasn’t sure if she wanted to subject her boyfriend to Wendy. Glancing over to where Wendy was as she thought about whether they should go over, she noticed Evander and then some older guy.
“Silent maybe but your my silent arm candy. Which I might add is far from what I see you as.” She told him blushing slightly. Honesty was never something she was ever good at. At least that’s what she kept telling herself. “I’d rather not subject you to Wendy and Evander but since it seems like the polite thing to do I suppose we should.” She added. Hopefully Wendy wouldn’t say anything about her disregarding her advice.

“Besides I want to know who that is with Wendy and Evander.” Mira spoke up leading the way to her friend. Walking up she waited politely for her opening to speak up, for once thinking before she bluntly opened her mouth. In doing so it occurred to her that this man was Wendy’s father. “Hello Wendy, Evander…” Mira said pausing for a second as she glanced at Wendy and then back at Mr. Chaisty. “And you must be Wendy’s father. I’m Mira Mitchell, sister to the bride and friend of Wendy’s and this is Timothy Whitethorne, a fellow classmate of ours.” She introduced politely as she looked to Timothy briefly. “I hope we aren’t interrupting anything.” She added, god she hoped she sounded okay.

Being polite was never Mira’s thing however she was willing to be today. Besides she was in an overly good mood and it was either this or spending quality time with Timothy. Although that idea sounded kind of nice but she had all summer to do that and it was more polite to socialize with those she knew. Besides how often would see meet David’s side of the family. Granted she was still trying to figure out if she wanted to.

User Image

Status: Happy... Overly Happy / Praying I don't sound stupid...
With: Wedding folks... Timothy, Wendy, Evander, Mr. Chaisty

Wearing: Bridesmaid Dress

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Official at David and Leo's wedding with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So far, so good. Ceremony's over, so we're probably in the clear... right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

в o y ѕ and g ι r l ѕ oғ e v e r y a g e ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          woυldn'т yoυ l ι ĸ e тo ѕee ѕ o м e т н ι n g ѕ т r a n g e ? ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          coмe wιтн υѕ and y o υ w ι l l ѕ e e тнιѕ, oυr тown oғ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n тнιѕ ιѕ нalloween т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho snorted at Tanya, shaking his head a bit. He didn't really get why she was so gung-ho about Gypsy and Jer getting married when she was flipping out over Leo and David... it was only a year's difference in age. Gypsy and Jer were just as young and inexperienced and all that as any of the rest of them. But, he wasn't going to say anything on the subject. She'd finally given in and started at least pretending to be supportive of her friend, which was really as much as he could ask her to do. "I'll be sure to tell Jer you said that," he replied. "He'll probably love the idea. Homage to the classics or something." The Ravenclaw rolled his eyes. Between his sister and her fiance, the event was sure to have everyone talking... Which was exactly what Gypsy wanted, of course. He was pretty sure she was trying to see how much she could do before the couple actually died from shame. Or had a heart attack.

spaceHis flushed deepened to cherry when she caught on to what he'd almost said, shoulders sagging with obvious relief when she simply emphasized the fact that their wedding wouldn't be for a while rather than being upset or disturbed that he'd accidentally brought it up. Before he could respond, though, Elsie and Dave had approached. He ignored Dave's comment on 'the fever,' snickering at Elsie accusing Tanya of having done something to cause his blush. He did scowl somewhat at his girlfriend's comment on the wedding just happening, but let it go. He'd never understand why she always tried to act like the romantic, cutesy behavior bothered her... It wasn't as though they weren't just as bad. "S'pose I'll just go then," he joked, acting as though he were going to walk away. It probably wasn't best for his health for him to point it out to her, but he couldn't resist. He'd probably pay for it later.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιn т н ι ѕ т o w n , don'т we l o v e ι т n o w ?
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ everyвody'ѕ waιтιng ғor тнe n e х т ѕ υ r p r ι ѕ e !
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ 'r o υ n d тнaт c o r n e r , мan н ι d ι n g ιn тнe тraѕн can
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoмeтнιng'ѕ waιтιng now тo p o υ n c e and нow y o υ ' l l ѕ c r e a м !

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          Location: Avery Estate – Leo’s Wedding

Chloe had ended up sitting with her brother during the ceremony. Watching as her cousin walked down the aisle she wondered if he’d ever get around to asking Shayna. Sometimes she thought her brother was just afraid of commitment. On the other hand he had been with the former Ravenclaw since their second year and that spoke volumes. Of course she only wished she could say the same for her and Sun. Honestly she had no idea if they were still together or not at this point. To Chloe it certainly didn’t feel like it. However today was supposed to be about Leo and her commitment to David. As crazy as it sounded the former Hufflepuff was proud of her oldest cousin.

When the ceremony ended Chloe wasn’t surprised that her brother had run off to bug Leo. Those two were always so close ever since they were kids. Then again while she had been the bookworm those two had always been the sporty types. Shaking her head she looked to Shayna. “Yes, I have to agree it really was. I have to admit I was probably just as skeptical as everyone else but those two really are perfect together.” She said with a smile. “Works good, luckily creature injuries aren’t too bad to deal with when they happen. With the recent events at Hogsmeade there was quite the rush up on the fourth floor. Grace. I know spent some time up there after she was knocked unconscious but she recovered fine.” Chloe told her.

“How’s being Ireland’s Seeker?” Chloe asked curiously. “And when is my brother going to get his act together and put a ring on your finger?” she added with a smile. Honestly it really was ridiculous. Those two needed to get their lives sorted out. If hers was so messed up then David at least needed to get things right. Besides, Chloe didn’t expect Shayna to wait forever for her damn brother to get with the program. Did he even follow the program? Somehow she doubted it.

With: Wedding Guest… Shayna

Wearing: Light Blue and Silver

OOC: @Utsuha Moon Just quoted you in case Sun wanted to come.

shabatha
                                          Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander tried to scrutinize her facial expressions, but as per the usual with Wendy, it was hard. He rolled his eyes at her 'actually' and froze when she nodded in the direction of an approaching redheaded man. 'I hate you' he mouthed quickly, before taking another sip of his drink to mask his scowl as the man came up. He was immediately met with a narrowed eye stared, and Vander found himself vaguely creeped out by the way Wendy's father compared her to her mother, maybe because of the way she glanced over at him as the man spoke. He quickly looked away from her when her father addressed him straight forwardly, and fought to keep himself from pointing out that actually, they were engaged, so the courtship stage, not that there had ever really been one, was moot at this point. "I've so looked forward to meeting you sir," he said politely. "Wendy's always talking about you. And I hadn't felt quite right about everything, not having her father's permission." Then Mira and Whitethorne came up, and he didn't know whether to be even more irritated or relieved. Mira hoped she wasn't interrupting anything, wasn't that just lovely. She obviously had no social graces, he decided, on top of everything else and as for Whitethorne... well, he couldn't even speak, so it was remarkably easy to completely disregard his presence.

OOC:
mc2

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:00 pm
I found a little plot of land in the Garden of Eden,
It was dirt and dirt is all the same; I tilled it with my two hands.
And I called it my very own, there was no one to dispute my claim.
You'd be shocked at the state of things: the whole place had just cleared right out-
In my garden; start again; in my heart and into every heart but one...
Meet me in the Garden of Eden, and be sure to bring a friend!
We are gonna have ourselves a time; we are gonna have a garden party.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITORF & B CASHIER AND TUTOR

Elsie snorted at Tanya's mock question and jerked her hand away from Dave's hair at her friend's teasing. "This is revenge for him making fun of how my hair looked this morning." Dave shrugged. "It would have made a very nice home for a little mouse family, I don't see how that could be perceived as an insult- oh, very mature, Elsbeth." Elsie reluctantly stopped sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend as he addressed Echo. "Don't leave me outnumbered! But... you two are The Worst." Elsie nodded in agreement. "The Worst. Capital T, Capital W." Dave went on, "At least Elsie's not constantly climbing on my back like it's a viable method of transportation." Elsie made noises of agreement. "Gecko? You have to admit that a rhymey nickname is a level of Couple Cuteness usually only achieved in romance novels." For once Elsie and Dave were in utter, unchanging agreement. They could be bad, but Tanya and Echo had to be a million times worse, and they'd been together longer. "They have movie marathons," Elsie added in a stage whisper. "It's that bad." Dave wrinkled his nose. "Beth and I can't even watch a commercial together; though, that's not fair, she thinks it's all interesting because she didn't grow up with television." Elsie pouted. "I was deprived."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

We broke our hearts in the war between St. George and the dragon,
But both in equal parts are welcome; I'm inviting everyone.
Farewell to loves that I have known, even muddy as waters run...
Tell me, what is meant by sitting alone; the unending amends you made,
Are enough for one life; be done, I believe in innocence, little darlin'; start again.
I believe in everyone, I believe, regardless of what they've done.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
xMaxmillian Oliver Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: To impress

Wendy glanced to Vander as he actually was smooth and tactful in his response to her father. Maybe the fact he had been convicted of murder might have helped keep the fairly sarcastic Vander in line, granted, in the society where Vander and Wendy came from no matter how horrid your personality might be ordinarily or how snarky by nature you were you tended to be the perfect gentleman or lady when the occasion called for it. It was a survival tactic that was necessary to perfect early on. Meanwhile Maxmillian nodded to Evander's response to him before raising a brow ever so slightly and saying, "Hmm? I've found my daughter tends to be fairly taciturn, especially anymore, though I am glad she has found you worthy of opening up to. It is good she trusts you enough for that considering."

Wendy suppressed the frown she felt as she glanced to Evander but said nothing as they exchanged greetings. Thank Merlin, Evander knew how to be polite when neceassary. And the mention of her speaking of her father often, Wendy wanted to just scream at that moment. She had barely even mentioned the man until he suddenly shows up from Azkaban out of the blue, and when he returned... well her letters to Evander concerning her father were hardly complementary. Did Evander have those letters still? Just what she needed him to have black mail material on her. Wendy berated herself annoyed at giving Evander such leverage but her thoughts were quickly interrupted when Mira and Timothy joined the group and Wendy stared at Mira in horror as she introduced herself and Timothy.

Maxmillian turned his gaze on Mira's friend, his eyes moving to Timothy in scrutiny and Wendy quickly spoke up, shooting Timothy a look that could have been ever so slightly an apology for what she was about to say, but also a glare of annoyance and anger, which evaporated to a practiced expression of ease and detachment as she began to speak, "Mira has been keeping an eye out for him lately as a kindness. He is one of the more intelligent boys of our year, despite certain faults. But there is something to be said about someone such as himself who is particularly mum, yes?" Why did Mira have to mention his last name? Whitethornes were known to be blood traitors and probably worse at this point, and even if he wasn't known right to be halfblood! Surely someone mentioned where Maxmillian had been for the past several years and why.

Wendy nodded to Mira and said, hoping her friend could forgive her and would get the hint quick, though Mira had seemed to have lost any common sense at this point, "I'm so sorry I didn't mention it sooner, Mira," Wendy added, politely hugging her friend ever so lightly before stepping back, "The Averys were finally able to help clear up the whole misunderstanding and unfair bias the ministry had in my father's affairs. We all know the so unfortunate bias of the ministry anymore against the old families. Sad, really. Thank Merlin for that, right? Really, it is such a cause for celebration." She added with a smile as she glanced up to her father who nodded.

"Indeed," Maxmillian said glancing to Mira and Timothy his eyes suspiciously at mostly Timothy and then to Mira. "Charitable? Not necessarily a good trait, Miss Mitchell, but none the less lovely to meet you and..." he glanced to Timothy and said with a heavy note of criticism, "And you Mr. Whitethorne. You are fortunate for these girl's kindness it seems."

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXGryffin dor Alu m niXXX⒧⒪⒱⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXαиιмαɢυs

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

Tanya snickered at both Elsie and Dave's antics knowing full well they could go from cute to cutthroat in a second's notice so she chose to sit back and enjoy it for however long it lasted. When Echo tried to leave in retaliation to her comment about no more couple moments she clung to his back and nuzzled his neck in apology. "Nooo, don't go! I was just kidding! I love our cutesy moments! And of course our private cutesy moments." she added in a murmur just to him in his ear with a coy smirk on her lips.

However the moment was ruined when their friends decided to tag team them by explaining just how horrid of an adorable couple they could be. The worst part was that they were absolutely right, much to her horrified amusement. She was even clinging to his back just like Dave had mentioned. "It's surprisingly comfy and he smells nice." the Gryffindor mumbled with a slight embarrassed blush as she nuzzled his neck one last time before pushing off from his back but grabbing a hold of his hand once more. When they got to their movie marathons and made a comparison about how they themselves couldn't even sit through a commercial she waved a napkin in a semblance of surrender. "Alright alright we get it! We can be absolutely disgusting, thank you for pointing it out in blatant detail!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Moving on from this somewhat embarrassing debacle, Elsie, I heard you caught your sister in a very compromising position from a very reliable source." She wouldn't tell the source mostly because she was pretty sure her friend could figure it out. From the way her little brother had been sighing when he came home from hanging out with his pervy little friend, the other teen had been practically singing and tooting his own horn. Honestly, the teen was mostly surprised about who it was he was with. Of all the people she would've never bet on it being Morven, the person who could almost single-handedly destroy a person's entire self esteem with just three words. Two if she had eaten breakfast. She hadn't believed Timothy when he signed it, she had thought she had suddenly forgot the language, but when he explained how his bestie had creepily stalked her she figured the slightly older girl was more than likely using him as a stooge or minion type deal. The worst part about all of this was that she was sure the teen boy liked it.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong

Maid of HonorWhere: Avery ManorWith: Echo, Elsie, Dave and a lot of peopleThinking: I had no idea her standards were so low OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: My Wedding on the grounds of Avery Estate

Leonette smiled at his response. Honestly she didn’t really know why she was apologizing. She really had no reason too. Besides like David had said they could discuss it later. This moment was hardly where she wanted to talk about unless her friend decided to bring it up. “I know,” she said before kissing him back. Momentarily leaning her head on David’s chest after the kiss, Leonette was still trying to believe that she actually married David instead of it just being a dream. “So do I…” she added knowing she had a million other more important things to think about.

Lifting her head at the mention of Echo and Tanya, Leonette nodded. “Yes, we have the rest of forever to talk.” she said brightly. Taking David’s hand she led the way to their group of friends. When she got over to them she kept her fingers intertwined with David’s. “Hey guys, thanks for coming, and a big thanks to you two for helping. Not to mention the party last night Tanya, it was fun.” She said smiling before looking between Tanya and Elsie. “So, what’s this about Elsie’s sister?” she asked curiously. Unlike Tanya she didn’t have a sibling connection for information.

Status: There are no words to describe how happy I am right now.
With: My Husband! Oh, and everyone else at the wedding (Tanya, Echo, Elsie, Dave)

Dressed: as the Perfect Bride

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, best I could come up with sweatdrop

mc2
Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers