All the Single Ponies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soquili’s Name: Colonel
Soquili's Uncert: UNCERT

What soquili you are offering for: Sha'tar Kurenai
Personality: He's older, yes, but Colonel certainly doesn't let that stop him from doing anything. This stallion still spends a vast majority of his time traveling and seeing all that there is to see. He is polite, gentlemanly and has a spirited nature that the years have not managed to shatter. He endeavors to make friends with those he comes across and is more than happy to swap stories on places he has been or places he hopes to go. His family ties have become a bit more loose over the past few years but he is always willing to lend a hoof if his family, or any of his friends for that matter, should be in need.
Mate or Fling: Fling, unless they decide to remain together.
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP & plot since it seems like they would get along. They would make great friends if nothing else.

Plot ideas: (Not terribly detailed but there is plenty of room for fleshing out.)
- On Your Way Out?: You mentioned Sha'tar would speak up if something unfair was going on in a camp she stayed at. Perhaps he could run into her when she was just leaving because of a problem? If there ended up being trouble he could aid in her escape.
- Now, who are you?: It is safe to say Colonel has never seen anyone like her before. He might even be a bit skeptical of her being a Soquili at first, seeing as she doesn't look quite like most. He would be very curious about her and where she had come from, as he was an outsider of sorts as well.
- Looking For Someone To Go On An Adventure: Once they were safe from the escape and had some time to get to know one another a bit he would suggest finding somewhere else to go. Head off into the sunset as it were. Ladies choices, as he is not too picky about which way to go. Perhaps she has heard a rumor of something worth following.
- Story Swapping: Could work for an on the road thing, they share stories of other adventures or just stories they've heard.

Just a start! Always happy to let plot bunnies multiply as they tend to.

Slots available: 4/5
Anything else I should know about the offer?: I do have AIM (mistalina13) if that works better for you but my PMs are open as well!

edit: Just adding my contact info. Sorry if it re notifies you!
mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Nerissa
Soquili's Uncert: Uncert

What soquili you are offering for: Chantesuta
Personality: ever-changing (like the sea/ocean tides)
Mate or Fling: mate (if the rp works out with them)
RP, plot, or looks only?: rp, plot

Plot ideas: nerissa gets stranded on a beach tangled in a net odd something and Chantesuta finds her becoming her hero. If you have any ideas I'm open to them as well
Slots available: all
Anything else I should know about the offer?:
mindsend

Did this from my phone sorry if something isn't right

I apologize, I just now got onto a computer and saw all the rules for your pairings. I would like to say I am still interested in rping with your Chantesuta if you are willing to just do an rp until she is old enough to be considered. Again I am sorry for taking your time. My phone was not behaving so I just took the coding and the stallion's name and used the notes to fill it out and post. I am sorry about that and any frustration because of my post.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image

Plot ideas: nerissa gets stranded on a beach tangled in a net odd something and Chantesuta finds her becoming her hero. If you have any ideas I'm open to them as well
mindsend

I apologize, I just now got onto a computer and saw all the rules for your pairings. I would like to say I am still interested in rping with your Chantesuta if you are willing to just do an rp until she is old enough to be considered. Again I am sorry for taking your time. My phone was not behaving so I just took the coding and the stallion's name and used the notes to fill it out and post. I am sorry about that and any frustration because of my post.

I'd be cool for some rp though irregardless. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 pm
mindsend
the gothic beauty 2
User Image

mindsend

I'd be cool for some rp though irregardless. :3

Really? Awesome! I loved Chantesuta when I saw him in the lover's rock and thought he could be a fun one to rp with.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 am
User Image
Familiar's Name: Damian
Familiar's Uncert: Uncert
What familiar you are offering for: Lag
Personality: Damian is a patient, friendly wolf, who is always there for friends who needs him. Need a shoulder to cry on? Someone to listen to your rants? A friendly face to lighten the mood? Damian's the wolf you can count on. He tends to bottle away his own emotions and takes in the stress of others better than he handles his own.
As he's paired with a Soquili that enjoys moving about the Western Region, he doesn't often stay in one place, and has no intention to settle in one location for some time.
Mate or Fling: Fling
RP, plot, or looks only?: I'm pretty flexible as far as this goes. I'm all for plotting, and would love to get him involved in RPs, but if you just like the looks of him for Lag, I'm fine with keeping it at that.

Plot ideas:
"Wings?!" - Damian hasn't had much interaction with other familiars, aside from the ones within his own family, and while he acknowledges oddities like glowing eyes or markings on one's person, he has never before seen a wolf with wings. In this plot I can see the two meeting, and Damian will disregard Lag's "glitchiness", showing fascination with her wings instead.
"I'll Protect You." - Perhaps if Lag were to somehow get separated from her Troupe and get lost, Damian could find her and protect/provide for her until they manage to get her back to her pack. *shrugs* I'm super flexible with this one.
Slots available: All~ Damian's never been in a breeding, and I don't know the "official" number of slots that familiars get. Whoops.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nothing that I can think of. :3
Mindsend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Mataius

What soquili you are offering for: Sha'tar Kurenai
Personality: He's a bit of a hardass. Mataius, as a military General, has s strict code of personal and outward conduct. This used to not always be the case. He fell in love once, found a life partner is a fellow healer. But when the darkness hit their home she went to help his sister Matania to try and stop it. When Matania came back bruised and defeated, with his mate nowhere in sight, the happy, content, stallion cracked. When Matania told him his mate was dead, Mataius' world came to a screeching halt. He went from an open, happy stallion to a cold, calculating, and brooding one. Strict as could be and dead set on rectifying his past mistakes. The trust he held for others was gone. Now he's traveling around the Kawani lands looking for his exiled sister, reluctant to seek her out, but he knows he has not choice as the darkness they fought once is coming.
Mate or Fling: Lifemate
RP, plot, or looks only?: Rp and heavy plotting

Plot ideas: The overall plot I desire for him is to find someone to make him happy again. To challenge him and make him question. He says he seeks perfection. But in reality, he's terrified of mitigating his first mate's memory. I would love for a soquili to push past those barriers. To stay and be like: no, screw your ideals! Stop shoving people out! To help him realize that his previous mate would want him to be happy. On the other side of things, he's going to be helping Matania with the Proserpine issue. So any mate I would ask if they would like to be involved. They won't have to be, but it'd be nice.
Slots available: 4/4 (5/5 when maxed)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: ICly Mataius isn't looking. He lost his first love and doesn't want to shove her memory aside. If you have questions for me feel free to hit me up on AIM or PM.
Mindsend

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Altiu

What soquili you are offering for: Mycena
Personality: Altiu is a darling at heart, but is very possessive of the things that she loves. She would do anything to keep them with her. Having a bit of a darker personality, she can sometimes bring others down. Though it's not something that she realizes, it's just her. She does have a bright side though. Enjoying playing with foals, she radiates joy. It isn't always rain and sorrow in the world after all. No one can be down all the time!
RP, plot, or looks only?: I would love RP! <3

Plot ideas: Some general adventuring? Maybe a bit of trouble to get out of. She may become a bit attached. She would certainly like having a new friend! She would probably find him to be very interesting indeed with his various glows. And she likes interesting things. I'm open to anything with her though! Any adventures or anything.
Slots available: 4/4
Anything else I should know about the offer?: She is a bit of a blank slate and not fully developed yet, but she would be more than fun to RP! And sorry if I don't seem to have any clear ideas... Cause I really don't! I just think that she would enjoy meeting him at the least with all the glow, LOL!
Mindsend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:49 pm
Viola! - A promised RP.

I am so late to that party....>_>. I don't really have a good excuse for it either. I'd extrapolate, but I'm sure you don't care. xD

User Image
Familiar's Name: Ryu
u

What familiar you are offering for: Lag
Personality: Cunning, Observant, Moody. I actually think he might find Lag and her clan amusing. He is Wolf Pack so it might be interesting plots to make that tie in.
Mate or Fling: Fling or whatever. Pretty sure you only want flings though.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Whatever. I kinda wanna see if we can get big bat winged wolves. Because science. >_>

Plot ideas:
Slots available:
mindsend

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:08 am
Editted out only because I may have found something :>!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:56 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Hródolf

What soquili you are offering for: Lag
Personality: Loyal. Protective. Hródolf is not technically an evil wolf, but he is bonded to a soquili who is. He doesn't go out of his way to torture or murder anything; he prefers to kill only when it's for food. Still, he obeys his bonded soquili, so I wouldn't say he's got a clean slate. Although he is subservient by nature he prefers to be treated as an equal with his mate(s) -- he really only takes orders from his bonded soquili.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Totally looks. Because wings and glitchiness and smoke, oh my~

Plot ideas: N/A? He wouldn't join the pack I'm afraid, but I'd be ok with plotting something. He would certainly stick around long enough to help out in raising them, if Lag so wanted. smile
Slots available: Unlimited
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope.
mindsend

Calixita

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:36 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Lyric Amachi

Personality: Lyric is a quiet male who loves to dance, however will lose that ability soon. Family-orientated and sweet, he will need someone to patch him up and stand beside him, even when he himself despises his broken being.
Mate or Fling: Mate! Even if they can't have baskets together I would love to try out mating!
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP + plots!

Plot ideas: Lyric will lose the ability to dance soon. A skinwalker is planned to attack him, and he'll be horribly maimed. I'd love if they met beforehand, establishing a friendly disposition to one another, and then Mycena stumbles upon a broken Lyric and has to tend to him for a bit. Where this goes next is up to us and chatting!
Slots available: All!
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope! You can read more about my little babbu here: xxx

mindsend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am
SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN RESPONDING HERE -- I keep getting distracted by shop stuff. I've been meaning to go over and answer things and keep forgeting to return once I stop being busy *goes over everything* @_@  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:57 am
*responds to first one that made me double take a little before going over everything else*

Yushika
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Lyric Amachi

Personality: Lyric is a quiet male who loves to dance, however will lose that ability soon. Family-orientated and sweet, he will need someone to patch him up and stand beside him, even when he himself despises his broken being.
Mate or Fling: Mate! Even if they can't have baskets together I would love to try out mating!
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP + plots!

Plot ideas: Lyric will lose the ability to dance soon. A skinwalker is planned to attack him, and he'll be horribly maimed. I'd love if they met beforehand, establishing a friendly disposition to one another, and then Mycena stumbles upon a broken Lyric and has to tend to him for a bit. Where this goes next is up to us and chatting!
Slots available: All!
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope! You can read more about my little babbu here: xxx

mindsend

*ponders and consults my mental Mycena*

Well we're willing to give it a shot: I currently don't have Mycena listed as being open to same sex or other types of unbreedable pairings since he rings mostly as straight, BUT I havent exactly explored his sexuality either. Sometimes they have exceptions to the rule or he might voice he's not exactly 100% straight... And considering his Mom is Pansexual (And dad is somewhere in the Gray-A range) it does seem unlikely that He'd be 100% Straight due to genetics I just simply havent thought much about what he was beyond knowing he's Allosexual (aka Not Asexual) and Not Homosexual. He could be bi, pan, or heteroflexible.

While I have plenty of ponies who'd just go "uum.. I'm flattered but..." or even get mildly panicked or offended by the offer, Mycena pretty much just shrugged at me so he seems comfortable enough with the idea of at least seeing if he's at least bi/pan romantic if not more than that.. And even if it doesn't work out, it could be fun and turn into a friendship or create an interesting plotline with the crush on one side.

Mycena's sort of a cuddly friend anyway and, even if he didn't feel the same way as a friend romantically, he was raised to be accepting as well as understanding, so he would sort of just... Let them have an open relationship, have an asexual Aromantic partnership with them and wouldn't even have an issue with the other wishing on the star (or even wishing FOR Them since it'd make his friend happy), helping raise any adopted kids as if they were his own even though he's not in a romantic relationship with the other one. And with Lyric getting attacked soon, he'd certainly be the sort to help support him and do what he could to make him happy.

Admitedly, considering his parents he's likely polyamorous as well, but that sort of works if they DO end up in a relationship since he's comfortable with surrogating (And not squicked out by it in any way)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:34 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Kaskara

What soquili you are offering for: Bloodclaw of Northspring
Personality: "He believes that there is nothing more important than being whole and pure, and that every measure must be taken to become such. As it happens, the only thing he's known for his whole life is blood shed, and without his parents thoroughly telling him why so many were be slaughtered, Kaskara came to his own conclusions that they must be doing this for a higher purpose - perhaps to cleanse the land of all who were unholy and unclean, those who did not breed with only their kind to stay pure, and to make the surrounding lands more holy and pure for those that remained as such. To him, blood is white and white is clean. His vision is distorted, and he considers himself a holy solider in training. Kaskara loves to kill, believe eating the provided flesh of his enemies is a blessing which provides him with their strength, gains enjoyment and pleasure from it, and sees it as an act of goodwill. He truly believes that if he fells one who is impure in front of another, that they will praise and welcome him for doing such a good deed. To anyone else, they would surely only see a bloody, crazy colt, but through his eyes he only sees good." Taken from my Teepee.
RP, plot, or looks only?: All of the above.

Plot ideas: Kaskara wants to build up a group of strong, pure, and capable Kalona. His wishes to do this, however, are reeled back by the inability of the Kalona species to keep their bloodlines completely pure. He considers himself to one of the last of the pures, and so believes it his duty to sacrifice his cleanliness in order to build up an army (however begrudgingly) of the strongest Soquili possible. From what I/he can see, Bloodclaw would be a great help to this.
Slots available: All, so 4.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Kaskara is the son of the ex-Great Protector and ex-Alpha of the Kalona herd. [Link to Teepee]

mindsend

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:26 pm
mindsend

Pffft. I'm good at making people double-take. So you're cool with testing them out? Or at least aiming for friends and just see if something else happens, no pressure? How do you typically RP? I have Skype, and I guild rp, too! So, whatever you're comfortable with is totally okay~  
Mindsend's Plotpagess Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff