Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ Mission ORP ] THE LONG ROAD HOME p.37! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:11 pm
"Mimsy!" She glomped on, ignoring their height differences. "Morning Mimsy~" She released her hug and beamed. "Are we gonna use that?" She pointed to the gears with sparkly eyes. To the Life huntress's question, she rolled her eyes, "Um....I haven't seen one, but I watched an anime about that....combined with the information you gave, I guess they are giants in grey, having their markings glowing somehow? They are dangerous and needed to be approach with caution....am I correct?" The tiny Death trainee looked at Mimsy, as if a student waiting for her teacher's comment on her answer.

It's always happy to learn new things, right?

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm
Then Prince Edgar, with his good and trusty misericorde, set onto the training fields so triumphantly that he made quite a show of himself, but it was yet morn and they had not yet awaken to the fullest. And so he had afore him many men (and women) of strong passage, as it drew toward midday.

"Who doth this Zoe presume we are?!" exclaimed the boy, who was nary a prince of any accord, yet refused to believe otherwise. "Nay, we are no scullery maid!"  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm
A couple minutes later, another Hunter appeared, this time with two crates of carrots. He visibly brightened as he saw the crowd at the training fields. "Bless you guys, I thought it was a joke, but it is true, our time has come. Moon kitchen crew appreciation day is finally here." Without explaining why, he dumped the crates of carrots on the ground, presumably to also be peeled.

OOC

CARROT PEELING:

- There are 200 carrots that need to be peeled! You have an hour to peel 200 carrot!
- Each carrot must be perfectly peeled, not a single spot to be missed!
- Roll 1d6 to see how many carrot you peeled in 10 minutes. You can roll up to 6 times (in the hour). Good luck!
- If you haven't posted, you can still come join at this point!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm
As he was 'no scullery maid', Edgar strode valiantly towards the crate, head held high, cloak flowing through the air like a lady in a lake, a gold and glimmering crown perched atop his glorious purple locks.

He looked as ridiculous as that sentence sounds.

Intending to take charge of this operation, he put one foot on the edge of the crate, one hand on his hip, and raised his tiny little misericorde with the other.

"Carry on, serfs and hinds! Ye hath heard thine instructions! We request clean potatoes!"  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Shu was a good girl, so when people need help, she helped.

Potato peeled: 4
Roll: 1/6  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 pm
And in all his paladin (cloth armour) glory arrived Justin, still covered in the vanquished pieces of grass he had been chopping close to the life infirmaries, which were technically close to the training fields by proxy of large wide space of grass.

He listened very carefully to Edgar's words and then nodded, several times, using the /nod command. "I accept your quest, brave king!" this was said with very wide, trusting eyes, "I am at your quest-giving service, Justin the paladin."

nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 pm
To Gale
Text from Zoe:

Ur short

kurotomato

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm
Bradley was confused. Rather, confused wasn't the correct word. Completely lost and wondering just what it was Hunters did was the better phrase. He starred as someone rushed in with potatoes, and then carrots. Someone was talking in something akin to Old English and the Death Hunter looked around dumbfounded.

Yes dumbfounded was a good word to use here.

... Yzal--

[[ Mine I don't understand this anymore than you do. Peel the potatoes. ]]

But why?!

[[ Just do it! ]]

He grumbled something incredibly profane back to the dragon and stepped up to the potatoes. This had to be a joke or team building exercise or something because if this were the missions... He was going to have some issues.

[ Roll 1 / 6 ]

a-disgruntled-dragon

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm
To Gale
Text from Zoe:

she's sleeping who r u again?" : P : ) : O

kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Brave king.

Edgar's eyes lit up. Finally, someone else to LARP with him! He removed his foot from the crate and walked around it to greet this kindred fellow.

"Well met, my champion!" He might have bowed here, were he not royalty (he wasn't), but he was (he wasn't), so he did not (and should have). "Go, with honor, and do thine good work! We will grant thee knighthood of the Basement Kingdom, upon thy return!"

Zoobey

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Huni Pi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm
Eventually, Before figures out the travel mug was still closed, figures out how to open it, and finally get access to the glorious coffee inside. He waits, antsy as the crowd of unfamiliar faces grows and grows but stays quietly out of the way. Maybe sulking slightly as whoever summoned them all was still being a no-show.

And then they were informed they were to... peel vegetables. Before brightened, visibly, and without complaint went to start the mission. He hoped they'd be allowed to cook these! He was already dreaming of making mashed potatoes and buttered vegetables.

((1/6))

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm
Oh she peeled four, not bad! She continued to peel more as she recalled she helped her sisters in the kitchen, it was a fun time.

She smiled to the hunter, "Why we don't do it in kitchen? No more titan mission? Schedule changed?" and peeled another potato.

Potato peeled: 4+4=8
Roll: 2/6

Zoobey
Asking stupid question.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Huni Pi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm
Before wasn't going to complain about the sudden change in plans. He was sorta sure this was a change in plans, I mean, how would one go about defeating Titans with peeled vegetables? Unless Deus suddenly developed potato-powered weapons and the Lifers were keeping this all a secret from everyone... He couldn't help but side-eye some of the Life hunters present, as if they were in on the veggie-conspiracy.

This slowed him down some in his peeling.

(2/6
Potato Peeled: 7)

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:00 pm
While waiting for an answer, she picked up another one and started peeling, she wasn't even watching it at all.

Potato peeled: 8+1=9
Roll: 3/6

Total potatoes peeled: 18/100  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm
Justin's excitement could barely be contained, like that one time they did a Wintergrasp seige and it was he who lead the armies to defend the noble three towers from Horde takeover, all his genius actions of /yell and /raid shouting to the noble soldiers who looked up to ones like him.

And because he wasn't a king, but a paladin, he /kneeled and did his best noble stance for screenshots later. "Your wish is my command, brave noble king, when you are ready to grant me the quest log with details." Justin had spent enough time on the island to know most quests were glitched and required astute communication skills to get to the point. Also a lot of flattery, probably because NPCS in this patch were really advanced and liked stuff like that. "I am ready to be of service my liege." More kneeling, and, because he felt bad for this other newbie he pointed to Edgar and whispered to Shu loudly talk to the king to get the quest.

nothing yet

meegane

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas