Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 01 SDRP Academy
SDRP Academy General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RapscalliantJackalope

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 pm
Oh look, suddenly people!

Yay, potential for RP! I was beginning to lose hope.
I don't know what I want; I'm here because I'm super new to RP. But I like steampunk, sci fi, ninjas, pirates, standard fantasy settings, and lots of explosions.

So, um... how many monkeys does it take to do calculus?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 pm
RapscalliantJackalope
Oh look, suddenly people!

Yay, potential for RP! I was beginning to lose hope.
I don't know what I want; I'm here because I'm super new to RP. But I like steampunk, sci fi, ninjas, pirates, standard fantasy settings, and lots of explosions.

So, um... how many monkeys does it take to do calculus?

I was too! Whole site seems to be dead as well, except a few select forums cat_emo
As far as calculus goes, judging by the fact that I gave myself 6 moneys, and also judging by how I took Calc 1 3 times, I'd say 18 monkeys. But then again, I made As all three times so maybe only 6 monkeys.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tunes14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 pm
I'm not new to RP, but it has been a really long time, and when I look back at some of my characters, they kinda suck. sweatdrop Some of them were great. Most of them sucked, and I don't even know where to begin revising because it's just been so long.

I used to write fantasy stories (all crap, but fun to write), which was the purpose of roleplaying - to develop my story characters, mostly. But it was all so much fun. ^^

I like roleplaying, writing, watching anime (biggest obsession right now is Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) and/or reading manga, being a DM, um... Yeah...

I am all for a roleplay. I'm probably only a few monkeys smart, but I'll throw randomness at you as often as you want until we hit on something. razz

I like magic. In fact, I love magic! ^^ I have multiple story worlds with magic that all works differently, and it's just so much fun. I have lots of characters too. I have average humans, magical humans, and various other creatures, many of which I created myself and are only lightly based on existing mythical creatures... But whatever we start, I can find a way to wiggle myself into. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 pm
it is so interesting to see what I miss..

HI I'm Kitsuneko you can call me Kit or Neko

Hobbies
* rping
* netflix
* creating plots for future role plays
* designing Avi's on Tek tek
* sewing and coloring

Let me know if there is any thing else you like to know.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

hoobaap

Fashionable Vegetarian

14,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:09 am
Hobbies:

~Photography (but I have had paid gigs and would like to make a career out of it)
~Watching too many tv shows
~Watching too many movies
~Listening to music
~Reading
~Rping (check out my sig for my current rp! We have open slots)

I think that about sums it up... Feel free to quote or pm me if you have questions. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 am
Shenanigans I call it. Nope, Off to the shower before major road trip. See ya all  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 am
Roy T Inane

Ha! That's okay, it's not your fault I'm bad at math!
I just started reading a grammar book one day, it was probably just the author and the way she wrote it, but I found it to be a very enjoyable experience, learning about comma splices and prepositions.

Huh... I was never really good at grammar... well, remembering terms and how to use things and everything.
Honestly I'm not even sure what a comma splice is... ^^"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:42 am
Hiacinth

Why hallo there!~ Yes I do draw:3 No, I don't think myself very good either xD But hey, I just started too. Maybe one of us will make it good:3 If I ever get them uploaded (haha funny right?) I will show you some of mine if you'd like:3 Do you have anything up? I have a dA I plan on putting them on. Currently I just have my pictures I took. Well, a very small portion as I tend to take a lot xD Just a few of my most proud:3 I forgot to mention I love photography! Hehe sorry, a little spacey~  

goddess_of_the_night13

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:48 am
Roy T Inane
goddess_of_the_night13
wizards

yessssssssssssssssss. we will talk more later, you and I.

Haha okay? Owo What about, where?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:15 am
Hiiii SDRP mrgreen  

TheGazSpaz
Crew

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 am
I went ahead and changed the title to better distinguish this thread and this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 pm
Roy T Inane

I'm pretty sure I was going to enter the contest, then I lost my job and lost the link. So yea.. I don't know if its still going on but I had a really awsome wizard of oz twist to the story of the captain but anyhow.

I had several ideas for huge scale roleplays but it's scifi without wizards. :/
Hobbies:

• Drawing / ALL art forms
  • Rpings. Definitely rping.
  • Breedables
  • Sleeping..I do lots of that.
  • Coming up with witty comebacks

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

L`Tisha

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 pm
Wizards are cool - I like magic, fantasy, etc.

I kinda stopped being active here when the rp I was in stalled (real life sometimes really gets in the way of important Gaia stuff) but I'd love to join an rp. I'm new to this kind of literary rp, though. I played tabletop rp a lot, though, and enjoy it! My grammar and spelling are usually acceptable, but my ideas don't necessarily fill up lots of space, so please let me start small.

That's why I didn't join hoobaap's rp - it looks fun, but lengthy writing minimum is intimidating to me. I know 5 sentences doesn't sound like a lot to most of you, but ... I'm not as a smart as a monkey, I guess. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:08 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
Hiacinth

Why hallo there!~ Yes I do draw:3 No, I don't think myself very good either xD But hey, I just started too. Maybe one of us will make it good:3 If I ever get them uploaded (haha funny right?) I will show you some of mine if you'd like:3 Do you have anything up? I have a dA I plan on putting them on. Currently I just have my pictures I took. Well, a very small portion as I tend to take a lot xD Just a few of my most proud:3 I forgot to mention I love photography! Hehe sorry, a little spacey~

I doubt I'll make it anywhere! Haha, i never took any art classes in school or anything and I just do it in my spare time. So that leaves you as the default artist-who-makes-it! That would be wonderful, if you showed me some things. I only have a very few things uploaded to photo bucket/tumblr, but they are mostly Homestuck things for an event we have going on. If you're into the webcomic, you may like them I suppose! Beyond that I was considering doing art for gg on here and I have all of one sample piece done that I haven't uploaded. Photography's awesome! Not one of my interests, but I have a friend who just graduated college with a photography degree.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:38 pm
Roy T Inane

So you quoted me thinking I belong here, but actually I'm just the owner of MRC - the posts I made are all here. You should check it out - ALL of you! wink

And before you get all "come join us anyway" I'm already here in disguise. lol  
01 SDRP Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff