Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 3
mission
register with the DRF ✓
meet your first partner✓
explore the city ▫

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

To Erumina's delight, the tamers were not particularly upset over her mishap. As the dark haired man helped Candlemon clean up the mess, the tamer with the short green hair made light of the situation by pointing out that the soup tasted good, and that it was nothing compared to what she had to face in Central Park. A light laugh escaped from Erumina's lips, and she looked at the tamer gratefully. It was rare for the blonde to be so clumsy, and thus, she did not have a lot of experience when it came to such situations.

The brunette then spoke up, commenting on how she needed a shower, and asking where to find one. At this, Erumina tapped her chin, as if in deep thought. "If I remember correctly," she began. "There is an inn not too far from here. I saw it on the way here from the Digimon Partner Centre." The blonde smiled warmly at the young woman. Then, just as she was about to offer to walk her to the inn, the Gabumon at the table began calling out. Erumina blinked, slightly confused, and turned to face the digimon. It seemed he was calling to her! Erumina smiled sweetly at the wolf digimon, but before she could say anything, Salamon cut right in.

"Hey! Can you be any ruder? Can't you see she's talking to someone?"

A light laugh escaped from Erumina's lips and she patted her partner on the head. "It's quite alright Salamon, I'm sure Gabumon had something important to tell me, or he wouldn't have-" Once again, Erumina found herself being cut off. Kiro had walked over to their little party, offering her words of comfort, and to the others, band-aids. The blonde smiled at the young man, grateful for his actions. However, when he offered to pay for the damaged goods, Erumina gasped slightly.

"No no," she said rather firmly. "It was my fault, I'll pay for everything. It would be rude of me to have you pay for the goods." It was true that she most likely did not have enough money on her at the moment, but as soon as her savings from the real world transferred to the Digiworld, she would have enough to fix her mess.

A voice, smooth and clear, reached Erumina's ears. Looking past Kiro, she noticed a girl with long blue hair walk past them and towards Gabumon. Putting two and two together, it quickly dawned upon the blonde that newcomer was the digimon's tamer. The girl looked awfully familiar - well, her hair did anyway. That brilliant shade of blue... Didn't she catch a glimpse of it before she stumbled? However, Erumina did not have time to ponder on it. The girl had started speaking again, questioning Kiro's motives.

The tamer was impressed. Although quiet, the stranger's words were spoken with confidence. Despite having only just met her, Erumina already held the young woman in a high regard. She also had a point - there was no need for Kiro to pay for her mess. Upon hearing the Gabumon defend Kiro, and his tamer's subsequent reply, Erumina proceeded to make her stand clear. An expression of thoughtfulness graced her features, and her eyes, orbs of brilliant gold, twinkled. She could sense tension building among the group.

She was good at dealing with tension.

"Gabumon, thank you for your words." Began Erumina, deeply touched at the fact that he was defending someone whom he just met. "But your tamer, Ms.Hikari, has a very point. This mess was my fault, and I should be the one held responsible." A gentle smile graced her lips and she turned towards Kiro once more. "Thank you for coming over and helping me." Erumina motioned towards the band-aids towards the table. "I really am grateful, and I really am touched by your offer. But we must all take care of our own mistakes, no?" The blonde gave her new friend a reassuring pat, hoping that he was not offended by Hikari's words.

Erumina finally turned towards the three tamers once more, and leaned down into a graceful bow. Despite growing up in Belgium, she had been taught by her Japanese mother at a young age, the importance of bowing, especially when giving an apology. "Once again, I am sorry for all the trouble I've caused. My name is Erumina Toussaint." She motioned towards the digivice, and then proceeded to give them her contact info. "Please send me the bills for your new clothing and laundry. I will reimburse the amount you spend."

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
sorry for any typos/grammar mistakes - gotta finish my essay. didn't have time to proofread. >_<
sorry for quoting you guys again. had to edit some stuff ~

Darkfire Karan

Lady Niara

Christian13000

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:23 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yup she is a weird one. Kutay thought to himself almost immediately after hearing her continue to call him onii-chan despite no having previous relation with him what-so-ever, and Kutay was actually starting to consider seeing if he could just run away and lose her in the crowd, but he came up with a few problems to that idea, the first being she knew his name now so she could ask around and find him that way, the second being that if she really was a stalker and proud of it, which she did actually seem that way, she probably would be able to catch up with him anyway, and the third and most important, he knew nothing of the state of the digital world currently, and even if she wouldn't be the first person on his list of people to explore dangerous areas filled with creatures that most definitely could kill humans, she was at least someone that could watch his back.

"But you are weird, as in not normal, and stalking people is not normal." Kutay would say rolling his eyes slightly and returning his attention to Haru. "Also, that isn't entirely true, I bet I could find someone to love me even if I pushed you away, which I really am tempted to do, because you are a freaky little girl." He would say trying to make it very clear that he wasn't entirely on board the onii-chan express by any means. "However, I'm just too nice to do something like that to someone, even if that someone happens to be a strange little stalker girl who won't leave me alone, so I guess we are going to be stuck together for a while, mostly for security's sake, which oddly enough I might be safer without you." Kutay would say surrendering and giving up on getting rid of Haru, and rather trying to turn it into something he could benefit from. At the mention of food, Kutay realized he was hungry too. "I'm hungry too, but yeah, I don't know where a place to eat is, believe it or not, I'm actually lost here." Kutay would say slightly embarassed that he actually revealed that to someone, especially because he had been in the old digital world so he should have a better idea of how the city was laid out, and for the life of him he just couldn't figure out the layout of the city. "Tell you what, you find a place to eat and I'll pay for the meal." Kutay said as he deferred to Haru to find a place to eat and would follow her until they actually found somewhere to eat.
User Image
Current Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [Completed]
Current AP:3
Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro's eyes widened when the blue-haired bombarded her with questions. Kiro's anxiety came up again and made him speechless. ("DAMMIT! Why does she need to question me! Does she really need to question my kind action? WHAT DO I SAY? THINK KIRO THINK!") Before he could even say anything, Erumina's kind words calmed him down when she defended him. But when Erumina said that she declined his offer he had to speak up. This was now a matter of personal morals.

"I'm sorry Erumina but, I'll pay for this. My father always taught me to never let your friends pay for anything if you can afford it. It's a family custom. Besides it's an unspoken rule that the man must pay for the bill." Kiro said calmly with a small wink. He then pulled out his wallet from his pocket and pulled out exactly seventy euros. He then placed it on the table and then hid his wallet away. "I hope this will pay for the damage here. Also I really hope they accept Euros here that or Rupees." Kiro said as he looked at Erumina. But his anxiety kicked in again forcing him to stare away, blushing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]

harmonieux

Lady Niara

Christian13000

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

Haru didn't care what her victims thought of her as long as she got the thrill of the hunt. "Kutay onii-chan, even if you hate me I will still love you. I will stalk you till the end of the earth whether you like it or not!" Haru felt as if Kutay put to much effort into giving off the nice guy vibe, but once she choose her victim she would follow that person till she got bored. Somewhat like a stalker code if anything. "Kutay onii-chan, you don't need to try so hard in order to be nice. I can see your true colors, but that won't stop me from stalking! Even if you try to use me, in the end you'll be the one being used!" Kutay had offered to pay for food, but he could not locate a place to eat. "Don't worry onii-chan! With my trained stalker senses, I will be able to find us a place to eat!" Haru was proud of her stalker senses which she had developed over the years.

Fanbeemon was tempted to run away, but he could not because she held the digivice which represented their bond together. That or because he had no where to run anyway. Sympathy was once again given to everyone who was, or would soon be involved with Haru. Fanbeemon had little to no idea how much trouble he would soon be caught up in as Haru's special function activated.

"Kutay onii-chan! My onii/onee-chan senses are tingling! They are telling me that a nearby victim, I mean friend is close to our current location! C'mon, we might be able to corner them, I mean catch up with them!" Haru's vocabulary consisted of words pertaining to stalking, however for the sake of her new onii-chan she tried to restrain herself from entering super sister mode. Haru dragged Kutay along with her to a nearby tavern. Once they arrived at the tavern she happened to see several other people grouped together. However one person stuck out like a sore thumb out of the entire group. She pounced at the young man screaming, "Onii-chan, daisuke!" Haru spun around her new victim and stopped to get a closer look at his face, "Onii-chan, why are you blushing? Is it because of the pretty onee-chan over there?" Haru loved tormenting her victims, but this victim seemed to be extremely fun to tease.

UnHolyFudge

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Digimon:
User Image
Current Arc Missions* being offered:
[On-Going]

Get ready to run when I find you!

+ 1/5 AP  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Its perfectly fine I took a while to post this time yay sweatdrop

✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
Terriermon bowed to the human,"Sure thing mister Ethan." Camden patted him on the head thinking how well mannered he was being, probably to get a treat later. She nodded and, "It's nice to meet you too Ethan." She stood now in a awkward silence not knowing what to say to the boy. Terriermon, feeling the mood of the room, leaped into the air and latched himself onto Camden's arm and whispered in her ear,"Come on make some friends!" She blushed and moved Terriermon to the floor again. Ethan's question broke the silence, "OH um well," the digital world the first time was...uneventful for her to really say if she loved it or hated it but she one thing about it, "Well to be honest when I came here all those years ago I avoided everything..." "'Fraidy cat," "Terriermon...Anyway Terriermon was the only one I was comfortable with talking to and even then it seemed so dangerous for humans to even be here." She paused to try and think of the right words to say, "What trying to get at is that I'm a mix of excited and anxious for a new journey, one where I can make friends and see other digimon and what happened to this world but I believe that I'll love it now more than ever!" She rubbed her head, "Oh I guess that sort of a mouthful huh?"

User Image

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Prairiefox
^o^ Perfect timing

Ethan bowed his head happily at the two, and Hero just repeated his actions quietly. He just wanted to get out of here, the brown haired teen slowly said," Really? When I first came here. It was because I had gotten hit by a car. A portal opened up and I was sucked into this Bizarre Village. I didnt have a clue what I was in for."he scratched his head," Yeah. Thats what i thought too,except that everyone in the Village was pretty nice to me. Jijimon and Babaman both healed me up and took care of me while I was there, I actually can't wait to go explore. I'm just wondering who all I will meet on the travels." He stretched his arms out before putting them behind his head to say," Nah, I kinda like it. People who speak their minds are easier to get along with then those who bottle it up." "Coming from the person who bottled up everything..." Hero just had to blurt that out. The two were like siblings.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 am
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

As expected, the Tavern was crowded. Some were chattering away, some cheered, some too busy digging in their meals. The noise was almost overwhelming for Astra. Typical, she sighed. She made sure that Gabumon was still by her side and scanned the area for any empty seats. "Over there!" She pointed over to an empty table with some empty seats near the edge of the room. She headed over to it, careful not to bump into anyone on the way there. "Sorry.. Please, l-let me just.." She said as she squeezed through a couple of people in her path. Eventually they made it to their destination.

As Astra sat on one side of the table, Gabumon seated himself on the opposite. She tapped the surface of the table, the same tapping that she does whenever she can't think of anything else to do as the situation quickly became uncomfortably awkward. "So..." The Digimon spoke up, perking up his ears. "Tell me about yourself. I want to know all about you!

"You already know my name."

"Yeah, well, that's the only thing they told me about you. What about everything else? How old are you? What's your favourite colour? What's your favourite fruit?"

Astra was about to question who did he mean by 'they' but then she recalled giving Yolen information about herself. They must've kept tabs on everyone here, she concluded. Returning to his question, she pondered about it for a while. So far, he has been quite supportive of her, maybe she can tell him a thing or two about herself. "I'm 17, blue is my favourite colour, and... I like apples the best."

"Okay. You know.. you sound really different from other people I've heard before. Why is that?" He asked, hinting at her lightly accented speech.

"W-What? You.. you mean my accent? That's because I'm, well, Scottish.

"Scottish?"

Feeling compelled to share more about herself to him, she started telling him about her origin, how she grew up with Scottish parents in a heavily accented city known as Glasgow. Surprisingly enough, her accent wasn't as heavy as some of the people she had known. There was a brief interval where a waiter came by to take their orders. Astra had ordered a Caesar salad while Gabumon ordered a burger. After that was done, it soon occurred to her how she hardly ever tells anything about herself to anyone before this, not even her friends back in Glasgow. It felt relieving for her to let all of that out of her system for once. Thus, she resumed her story and began to tell him about her siblings who she once loved dearly but now gone since her parents' divorce. "I live with my mother now, she's..." Her heart sank at the realization. "Mother!" She instinctively stood up, startling a waiter who were there to deliver their orders. She voiced an apology and quietly slumped back down.

Gabumon instantly wolfed down his butger after it was given to him by the waiter. He expected her to explain to him what made her jump out like that as he ate but when she didn't, he asked her with his mouth half full, "What's the matter?"

"My mother... all of this had made me completely forgot about her.." She stared at her salad, all hunger now disappeared from her. "How long have I been here? S-She... She must be worried sick. I have to go back."

"But Astra, you can't." He frowned. "The portal back to the Real World is closed right now, it might open up later on but who knows."

"I'm stuck here then...?" She fixed her position so she was sitting upright and rested her head on her hand with her elbow perpendicular to the table. She didn't like the sound of being separated from her mother. She couldn't leave her all alone, she's the only family member she had left.

"Don't lose hope, you'll be able to return to her eventually!"

His optimism wasn't able to fully lift her from her mood but she faked a smile for him regardless. "Aye," she whispered. "You're right."

Some time after that, Gabumon tried to distract her from her bitter thoughts by telling her more about Tamers and Digimons, including himself, as far as his knowledge goes. "Digimon have these stages, there's Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. I'm in my Rookie stage right now, but someday, with your help, I might turn into a big Mega!" He grinned at the thought of being a Mega Digimon. "Digimon also have different types, there's a lot of them, let's see..." He continued to ramble on for what seems like hours. She listened to him intently, even though Yolen had already informed her of several things he had listed already. She played along though, for it had amused and impressed her at how much he could talk. She wondered if he even remembered to breathe between sentences. At some point while listening, she thought it'd be a shame if she let her Caesar salad to go to waste and so she started munching on it.

Then came a waiter who wordlessly and swiftly placed a cup of hot brewing coffee in front of the beast Digimon. "Hey, I didn't order this. I think you got the wrong customer!" He said, however the waiter looked like they were in a hurry and had already dashed off to deliver the next set of orders. Before Gabumon knew it, he was on his feet, trying to catch up with the waiter. "Astra, you wait here, I'll be right back!"

"Gabumon! Come back!" Astra called after him. A minute passed and she scowled when she saw no signs of him returning. Unwilling to be left alone any longer, she too stood up and followed him. It took her a while to spot the Digimon among the crowd handing the cup of coffee back to the waiter. She was a step away from him when a dark haired stranger bumped into her with a loud thud. She turned to face him "O-Oh! I'm, uh.. I'm sorry too." She stammered out.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 3XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » New Network City » TavernXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » NoneXXXXX
►► O O C » {{ Apologies to you, Liger >n< I was in the middle of making a post yesterday but I hadn't seen your post until now and I didn't want to re-do what I had written. If you're feeling lazy, then by all means, feel free to skip to the last two paragraphs! }}

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:28 am
OOC: ((No biggie, it was kind of a spurr of the moment post between classes.))

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"No, no, no... it was my fault for not waiting where I was going." Lucian would rub the back of his head awkwardly, looking to the left and the right. He would look back to the girl and figure he might as well try again at having a conversation with a fellow tamer. "Soooo, are you new here as well or returning?" After hearing multiple people taking about old adventures, he figured it might serve as a good lead in point, especially if he were to find any clues as to the whereabouts of his brother.

DemiDevimon would turn around to see where the peon of a tamer, Lucian had gone. His levels of irritation with the boy were steadily rising to dangerous levels. If only Paramiere were here, she'd whip the boy into shape. It thought to itself as it turned around and landed on the boy's shoulders, gently digging in with red claws to make its appearance known.

Black_Blood Cat

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - N/A
AP: 3

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:01 pm
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Astra stood staring at the person she had now just engaged in. He had dark brown curls and his eyes were of deep blue, it reminded her of the color of the ocean. He was wearing a white collared shirt complimented with strips of red. She especially liked the tie that was hanging around his neck.

Her gaze drifted somewhere else when the boy had diverted his attention back to her, careful to avoid meeting his eyes. Instead she looked over his shoulder, focusing on the first object she sees, which was a table occupied by a number of people. They were pulling their heads back in laughter. "I-I'm new," is her response to his inquiry, her eyes still fixed at the table. They're laughter had subsided now and they started mouthing words she couldn't make out. "Just got here... m-maybe.. an hour ago? Maybe more?" She speculated, scrunching up her eyebrows as a result of attempting to recall the time she had spent here.

"What about you then? Are you, um, new too.. or...?" She directed the question back to him.

Astra took notice of the small bat that swooped in out of nowhere and decided to perch on the boy's shoulder, who she presumed as his Digimon. At a closer inspection of the bat, he had an odd look. The bat had some sort of stitched up fabric mask that covered half of his face aside from his yellow, round eyes and his mouth, she could see a skull symbol planted in the middle of his mask. He had wings that looked as if it was part of the mask, and legs with red talons jutting out that looked like its more suited to belong to a bird.

Reminded of her own Digimon, she spun around, her eyes darting wildly all over the place, to find that Gabumon was nowhere to be seen. Great, just great. She pinched the bridge of her nose and muttered an inaudible curse under her breath. She felt a small kindling of rage slowly filling inside her at the fact that he had dared to break his promise. Acknowledging the growing emotion, she inhaled deeply. No, no, he'll be back, he said he'll be back, she repeated the words to calm herself down. Ridiculous as it seems, she felt like a frightened little girl who had lost sight of her mother in the grocery store.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► A P » 3XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » A boy & his DigimonXXXXX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 am
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

"Oww... I'm... I'm new here as well." He would squeak out as he glared at the DemiDevimon. "And... and this is my partner. Cadaiver." He would point at the black bat-like digimon, speeching through clenched teeth to hide the slight pain. He noticed that his digimon seemed to favor perching itself on his shoulder similar to a bird. For a moment he began to wonder what the digimon's full line of evolution would lead to. Would a devil-like digimon similar to the main villains of the television shows or would it take a more bird-like focus since it seemed to favor those types of characteristics.

"A pleasure to meet you miss." the digimon would lightly bow, displaying a hint of gentlemanliness (not a word) that kind of shocked Lucian. "Um, Lucian... I do believe we should be--" He would be cut off by a hand from Lucian.

Shaking away the random thoughts as well as silencing the persistant digimon, Lucian attention back to the girl he was currently speaking to. He would breath in the rather interesting details of her attire and her chosen hair style, it was... cute? A blush to overtake his face. How long had it been since he had a conversation with a girl? Being the youngest of four boys with no mother, it was only natural that most of his conversations would be with other males, even at school.

Once more, he would try to redirect his inner thoughts to outer conversations with... wait! Lucian would slap himself on the forehead. He had introduced his digimon and completely left out his own introductions. "Oh... right... I'm--" He would notice mind was else where as well. "Are... are you looking for someone?" the look of panic rather obvious on her face.

Black_Blood Cat

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:23 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco was a bit surprised by Nikky shaking his hand so vigorously because the feeling of her hands felt so real. This Digital World was an incredible piece of video game history. He only ever heard about virtual reality games from movies or shows, but this was the real deal. He could feel everything so clearly as if he was really touching and breathing this digital world. The girl in front of him was supposed to be made of nothing, but data; a combination of codes and numbers following a certain algorithm. The moment was brief, but Marco clearly felt the coolness and smoothness of Nikky's hand. They were feminine hands which were small compared to his larger manly hands. He could tell that male and female hands were probably meant to fit perfectly well with each other. Nikky seemed to be flustered about holding his hand so she quickly released him and turned around as if to hide from him. Marco blinked feeling confused, but when he saw Nikky's ears turning red then he realized that she was just embarrassed. Marco grinned unable to hold back his amusement. Nikky was an easily excited girl who was honest with her feelings which probably led her to some embarrassing moments such as this one. Marco did not dislike such honesty and found her ability to express her emotions openly refreshing.

Nikky was still facing away from him which made it hard for him to talk with her since he didn’t want to direct his words to her back. Marco placed his hand on her shoulder to catch her attention, ”there’s nothing to apologize about.” He smiled at her then removed his hand from her shoulder and turned to Viximon as she explained the situation to them. She separated from her player sometime after they were reunited in the Digimon Partner Center. Nikky suggested going back to the center to look for her partner. Marco doubted that the tamer would still be waiting around inside the center. Depending how much time has passed since they were separated, the tamer would probably have gone looking for her digmon partner a long time ago. Nonetheless going back to the “scene” was a good idea since maybe someone saw Viximon’s partner and could point them in the right direction. ”We should hurry otherwise we might miss her. I doubt she’s still in the Digimon Partner Center, but if someone saw her leaving then we should be able to follow her steps.” Nikky offered to carry Viximon, but Marco wondered how reliable she would be while carrying Viximon around since she seemed to be kind of clumsy.

Once they exited the tavern, Marco's worries did not disappear especially when he saw a crowd of people. There were so many players already! These "tamers" were all beta-testers? DRF really wanted to make sure their game was a success. Marco turned his head to look at the girl next to him feeling worried again. Chibomon was happily sitting Marco's free hand which was carrying him. He seemed to be really excited about all the different people and digimon in the crowd. He weighed his options, maybe he could walk in front of her? What if she still got swept away by the crowd when he wasn't watching her? He sighed probably worrying too much and he didn't feel right about underestimating Nikky. He was sure that he didn't know her, but somehow he felt like he knew that she was clumsy. "Let's get going..." Marco didn't move for a moment as he thought about his next action. He grabbed Nikky's hand and decided to answer before he was questioned, "we should make sure we don't separate..." This was a game so there shouldn't be any problem, right?

[Exit to the quest thread when ready]

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am
Ethan Kirito Soul
Well Tornado. No electricity.. :/

✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
She was shocked about hearing how he got to the digital world, "Oh my gosh really!? Thank goodness those two were there for you,"A Jijimon and Babamon...she couldn't place where she heard those names before she was still trying to remember that other digimon so it would come to her at some point. To be so kind to a complete stranger, even one from a another world proved to her that there were kind digimon and she shouldn't have been so afraid before. Maybe if she had met others besides Terriermon then maybe that wouldn't have happened. She could feel herself getting closer to her new self already and she hadn't even left the city yet.

Seeing Ethan and Hero act so close brought a large smile to her face and even a laugh, "I wasn't met with such kindness instead I was welcomed by a angry Seadramon and if I hadn't met Terriermon then well...I might be dead I guess," Camden gave a nervous laugh after realizing how downhill her words went. Terriermon had moved closer to Hero and snickered at his comment and joined in, "Well getting away from that Oh man this one right here was all about that when I first met her hehe she cried about everything there this one time when a stick fell out of a bush and-," Camden gave him a stern glare and he retracted before he said anything more, "Uh nevermind... She changed her stern expression into a half smile and scooped Terriermon up, "I was thinking about checking the mission boards over there but I'm not sure which would be a good start for us. Maybe just a simple expedition or a maybe a treasure hunt or a-"
"Woah slow down we gotta you know look at them first remember? Baby steps..." Terriermon interrupted her rambling before she got too far.
"Oh yeah right baby steps...so what were planning to do?"

User Image

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:04 pm
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Astra was too engrossed with her thoughts that she hadn't noticed the boy's genuine concern. Erasing all trace of anxiety in her face, she turned back to him. With a wave of her hand, she said as encouragingly as she could, "Don't worry, its.. its nothing." She gave them a smile. "I-I could've sworn there was.. something at my feet but..." She faltered and bit her lower lip, feeling a hint of guilt. She shouldn't have lied, that much she knew better. However, she didn't want to get them involved. It was her problem and her problem alone. Then, there was a matter of appearances, she didn't want to appear feeble in front of them.

Regardless, there was one message that she wanted to make sure was conveyed properly to them. She straightened her posture and dipped her head in gratitude. "Thank you very much for your concern."

She could have just excused herself from their presence and get on with her search for her partner right there and then, but in contrast, her instincts were telling her the opposite, to linger a little while longer in the boy's company, along with his Digimon, whom was introduced to her as Cadaiver. Wouldn't the former be the more logical choice? Yet, she chose the latter. For reasons even she couldn't understand herself, she decided to stay in their company, despite the fact that she had always loathed any form of social engagement.

Looking around, people in the Tavern were still moving about in a confused mass. Still no sign of Gabumon, sadly. I should at least go back to the table, she thought. She was most definitely not going to stand here all day. Besides, it was only common sense that Gabumon has to return to their previous table at some point or another. If anything, he was bound to be there, he has to. That's where they last saw each other, after all. She started bouncing on the balls of her feet, suddenly eager to get back to the table. She brought her gaze back to the duo, hoping that the two were not very fond of being swarmed with people just as much as she does. "Do you, uh, want to sit somewhere, maybe? There's an empty table over there... if you'd like."

"T-The name's Astra, by the way. Nice to meet you, Cadaiver and... sorry, w-what was your name?" She stopped bouncing for a moment. That's funny, she didn't caught the boy's name. Did he not mention his name or did it simply just slip from her mind? She couldn't tell.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► A P » 3XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » A boy & CadaiverXXXXX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: tavern | with :: salamon, kiro, a table of tamers, and a girl
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: amused | AP :: 3
mission
register with the DRF ✓
meet your first partner✓
explore the city ▫

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

The female tamer pursed her lips as Kiro insisted that he should pay for the damages. The last thing Erumina wanted to do was insult and offend the traditions of his family, but at the same time, she felt as if it was her responsibility to make amends for her own mistake. Hesitantly, the blonde nodded at the young man. "If you insist on paying, I will not argue." she began, brushing a lock of hair from her face. "Please let me treat you to a meal, or at least a drink, in the near future as a token of my thanks."

Erumina smiled at the dark haired tamer as he placed the money on the table. Then she bowed once more at the tamers to whom she had caused an inconvenience. "I am sincerely sorry for all the trouble I have caused. If you need me for anything, I have given you my contact information. Do not hesitate to call me if you require anything, or perhaps additional funds." Erumina's expression was soft, almost docile like.

The blonde turned towards Kiro once more, a question on the tip of her tongue. She was going to ask if he was ready to explore the city when a young woman quite literally pounced onto the male tamer before spinning him around. Although the girl had spoken quite quickly, Erumina was able to identify the language that she spoke as Japanese. If she heard correctly, the newcomer had called Kiro her brother, and declared to the rest of them her love for the young man. An amused expression graced the blonde's features as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Erumina couldn't help but appreciate the newcomer's enthusiastic personality.

"Erumina, she's weird..."

Upon hearing the girl call Kiro her brother once more, and watching her point and question the fact that he was blushing, the blonde couldn't help but let out a light giggle. Erumina approached the newcomer and tapped her gently on the shoulder. "Excuse me," she began. "Are you acquainted with Kiro?" she asked, genuine curiosity in her voice. The tamer wasn't sure if the girl was actually Kiro's sister, or merely someone that he knew. Due to the fact that her mother was of Japanese descent, Erumina understood that Onii-chan and Oni-chan did not necessarily denote a sibling relationship.

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

harmonieux

Fatcat

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 pm
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

Lucian would give a slight chuckle at the girl's attempts to hide or frustration and, for the moment, it was working in her favor. "Well my real name is Lucian, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would call me Raji, my friends call me that and I figure you might be the closest idea to a friend right now as most people here have brushed me off after answering my wandering questions." He would take a moment, remembering his mother's words about being a gentleman. Stepping back a bit, he would bow and stretch one arm out to the side and bring the other to his chest. "It is a pleasure to make your acquantance, Astra."

Noticing that she had asked if he wanted to take a seat, he figured he might as well oblige her. "Would over here be a good spot?" Unknown to him, Lucian would have picked the same table that both Astra and her digimon would have been sitting. Since no one was there, Lucian would figure that it was empty and would pull a chair out for her. "So if you don't mind me asking, where is your digimon partner? I would like to see whom you chose." He would give the girl a bright smile as he awaited her response.

Cadaiver, though a perfect gentleman at first, would start to lose interest in this girl that had completely distracted Lucian from his original goal of leaving the city. He would attempt to give the boy another nudge to get him to realize they were wasting time, but it would seem his efforts were going unnoticed.

Black_Blood Cat

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games