Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 pm
Anything is possible...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mr. Landers
Ace walked in, cracking his neck as he looked around. The usual lounge, was a bit of a mess do to the last ones in here. He gave a heavy sigh, refilling his mug of coffee and started to clean the room. "How disrespectful! I be a few students were in here again. Oh well...I have no proof anyways...." He proceeded to roughly scrub the floor and wipe things down. Picking up the broken mug pieces and plant pot and asking a janitor to teach him how to get the blood out.

Just have to put your mind to it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walks into the room that the teachers are allowed to lounge in. He didn't anyone around, "Why does this school seem so empty" he thought with a audible whine. He sat down and lay down afterwards with his head resting on his paws.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:41 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

After a laying on the floor for a little while and no one showing up Dale became bored. He moves to get up then leaves out of the lounge and back to the hall. [exit]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

During his exploration at his new work place, Damen came passed a door in the hallway that read 'Teacher's Lounge'. He had heard something about there being a Teacher's Lounge but so far he hadn't been inside yet. With a smile he opened the door and walked in. While teaching here, he was bound to walk into other teachers after all and it would be good to know where to meet up for a shared coffee or two.

He walked inside and closed the door as he looked around the lounge and smiled a bit.
"Nice, whoever did the interior here has a good taste." Of course he knew no one was here, but then, he wasn't unknown to be talking to himself sometimes. It came with being able to hear the voices of diseased while doing astrologian readings for others. Since no one was here he decided to just have a coffee on his own for now before he would continue his day. Damen walked to the coffee machine and picked out some Latte. As the machine whirled to life, he turned with his back against the counter and leaned on it as he took in the room completely.

Once the Coffee Latte was done, he picked it up, walked to the couch and sat down as he relaxed while drinking it. A calm smile played around his lips as he enjoyed the silence for a moment.

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen had just finished his coffee when he felt his phone go off. Surprised the young man picked it up and pressed the accept button. "Damen... He replied shortly but calmly. On the other end he could hear the principle and he tilted his head upon hearing his request. "Ehm...sure, but are you sure I am the right person to a... mhm... alright Sir.." He hung up and sighed a bit. The Nekojin picked up his mug and washed it before putting it back in the closet and then left to go to his house like the principle requested.
Exit

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
Ruel entered the teacher lounge for the first time to eat lunch here. "Class went well today most of the time" he thought sitting down at the table. No other teacher or adults around he ate his quietly once he had warmed it up in the microwave.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:41 am
Jɐʏ∂εȵK. • Ouεlεttε

❝ I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." And I said, "I am." ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jayden had just arrived at the school, having been transferred from his last one with some... very particular words exchanged between his last principle and himself. It was suffice to say he hadn’t left that place on the best of terms but hey, he neevr had it in the back of his mind that he was going to return and at the very least that horrid women was happy to see him leave- so all in all his antics over the years had led to something at least. Well, led more to something other than making him happy in the moment.
At the moment he was wandering down the hallways, tail swishing back and forth in a goofy way as he took lazy over exaggerated steps as he moved. He had ditched his guide who had been showing him the school- you know? The dorms.. the cafeteria… all that. While he valued the idea of a game room or knowing where his own bed was he couldn’t seem to get himself to care enough about any of that? And thus at the first chance he got he ditched the other boy to stride down a side hallway lined with rows and rows of classrooms and what he assumed were offices. He eyed a few obviously locked doorknobs and wondered if whatever was behind those doors were valuable enough to pick them- pushing the thoughts of breaking and entering away quickly as he settled his crafty eyes on the teacher’s lounge- door having big white letters telling him this was for staff only and throwing it a small smirk as he passed through it- head poking through first to survey the room before finally stepping in. “Hello~?” He called, pale reddish eyes laying on a teacher with the features of a goat standing off to the side and spending a moment or two looking at him before he decided that, no, he wasn’t ‘large and in charge’ looking enough to sway him away from walking over to the coffee maker and pouring himself his own cup, one of his boots coming up to itch at his exposed ankle as he added in way too many sweeteners. He hadn’t even thought of drinking any of this but he thought it was here doing a whole lot of nothing so why not do something with it? After adding in far too much creme and sugar cubes into his cup- coffee looking like milk at this point- he finally strode over to where the other male stood by the microwave, leaning on the counter next to him and eyeing the ticking microwave. “Cozy in here isn’t it?” He finally chipped in after a moment of silence, holding his cup to his lips but wise enough not to sip any of the overly sweet content, mostly just doing it so he wasn't just standing around holding a cup of joe.

►【ɸ. ɸ. ȼ : Example. yooo so i didn't know what to put so I'm sorry if its long and boring loll】◄

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
Ruel kept his gaze on the microwave and breathing the smell of dog meat. He heard someone enter the lounge and assumed it was a teacher. Turned his head as he heard a voice just as the microwave beeped informing him it was done. "Cozy?" he questions finding it hard to believe such a staff only to be anything close to cozy. "Are the teachers around here this young?" he pondered when he looked the young male over. "What is your occupation?" he asked him because he didn't want to assume he was a teacher just from appearances. Looked back to the microwave and press the button to open its door then take out his bowl. Usually he doesn't bother in interacting with other people younger than him outside of his classroom, but he could make it one of his few exceptions.
Closes the microwave bowl and carried it to the table where he had left his lunch bag. Seated himself and taking out a fork from his bag, he began eating his lunch. Wasn't in the mood to be chatting up a stranger too much right off the bat.

Chemicalclowns

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:47 am
User Image
Ruel eat his meal in peace as he thought about tomorrow's class. Weekends didn't exist to him because every day was work for him as long there isn't anything else going on in his life. Felt that class could be better, but at least it wasn't a total like it was at the college he was teaching at before this school. As soon as he finished his meal, he wiped his mouth off then stood up to dispose of the bones in the trashcan. All the while humming to himself then rinsed off his bowl in the sink and dried off with paper towel before returning it to his bag. Took one glance around the lounge after packing up his lunch bag. "Maybe I should go someplace to unwind before heading back home for the day" he thought as he left the teacher lounge. [exit]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:21 pm
Chemicalclowns

User Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [list
]Was it to the left? Or had he told him it was to the right? Oh man, he was totally lost! Staring at the map, the boy swallowed thickly and looked around the hallway. Was he reading this thing wrong now? Sighing, he stops and tries to find some kind of marker that could help place him on the map. If he hadn't gotten separated from his tour guide, he wouldn't even be in this mess. But of course, when he saw the sign labeling the astronomy class, all reason flew out the window and he was already there, opening the door to the classroom and going inside to see the equipment or possibly meet the teacher. Unfortunately, no one was there and he was left to stare at the equipment in wonder and excitement for attending his first lesson there. This would undoubtedly be his favorite classroom.

As he is looking for a marker of some kind to help himself get out of this situation of being lost in this giant school, he noticed that one of the signs said that it was the Teacher's Lounge. Taking this, he looks down at his map and finds where that room is labeled, seeing that he wasn't too far from the dorms either. Of course, to the boy, this was very good news and he sighed in relief. Though, when he started to walk in the direction he was supposed to, he stopped to process a thought that came to mind. When he thought about it, his tour guide might have reported his disappearance and then the principle might have the concern of a missing student on their hands. He didn't want to cause anyone unnecessary trouble, so he moved back towards the teacher's lounge and quietly knocked on the door.

As he waited, the door opened and a silver-haired male exit the room, saying nothing as he passed Christoper. He figured he had somewhere to be and he didn't really seem like he may be a teacher. But then again, after he was introduced to the world he knew nothing about before, you never know what could be the reality and what is your imagination. It was becoming such a strange place to him.

After the man passed him and the door started to swing closed, Chris stepped forward and caught it to start opening it. He was unsure if there was anyone else present, but in this situation it didn't really hurt to check. So he opened the door wider and looked inside to see if there was someone else there.
"Hello?"

Wearing: white coat, lilac dress shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue pants, black shoes and a purple scarf.
Thoughts:I should tell someone...
Out Of Cosmos:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 am
Jɐʏ∂εȵK. • Ouεlεttε

❝ I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." And I said, "I am." ❞

Jayden payed no mind when the teacher left the room- staying in his spot on the counter but otherwise heaving a sigh at the lost opportunity to… well do something. He couldn’t quite say if he had it in him right then or to have passed off a lie that he was a new teacher here or if he just wanted to bug anyone but anything was better than what he had been presented with so far at this pretty tame school- but the teacher was boring and didn’t give any sort of good responses and looked as though he’d ignore him if he had the chance. The guide he had been following obviously wasn't fun enough to keep him interested- any chance at messing with the guy ended in quivering lips and his attention going back to showing him around the school... It wasn't as though he really had much of a choice but leave the guy really! Though, he had to admit wasn’t exactly happy with his current situation of just sitting around. Jayden let out a small whistle as he gave a quick look over of the room; the place was pretty plain all in all, it had a plain fridge to match its plain microwave, plain table and plain chairs. Very smoothly his whistling began to turn into a bit of a groan- leaving him to slide back against the hanging cabinets and heave another sigh as his white hair bunched up around his shoulders.

He stayed in that uncomfortable position for a moment or two and had begun to consider trying to find the dorm he was supposed to be staying in before he saw the shape of a figure mist over the little white-over window on the door. This is what finally made him move, jumping off the counter swiftly and taking long, exaggerated, paced steps before he came to a halt at the wall next besides the entrance and leaned back against it as the door opened, shielding him from view and allowing him to see someone step inside. Oh? Another student? He raised a bit of an interested eyebrow, a small smirk curling onto his lips as he crept up quietly to the edge to get a better look at the blonde boy (paying a pretty good amount of that time looking at his butt) before harshly landing his hands on the other’s shoulders and coming in close when he let out an unnecessarily loud “Howdy!”.

►【ɸ. ɸ. ȼ : Example. Thanks for waiting!!】◄

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:44 pm
Chemicalclowns

User Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [list
]He wasn't really sure if it was because he was beginning to unlock the abilities of what he was, or if his intuition was getting better, but for some reason he could feel like someone was behind him. Though he wasn't fast enough to really react as he felt hands on his shoulders and a voice loudly greeting him. Flinching at the volume of the voice, leaned his head away from them before pulling out of his grip and turning around to face him.

Adjusting his clothing, Chris studied the stranger, his eyes quickly adjusting to the room's lighting before he softly cleared his throat. The person in front of him looked young and didn't seem like he carried the same stature as a real teacher. Tilting his head to the side, Chris observed him before realizing that he was staring unnaturally and looked around the room. It wasn't what he would have expected. He was used to see more basic rooms with little in them, but was surprised to find it to be quite nice.

He returns his gaze to the other male again, feeling like he was being rather rude, though he was having a hard time to figure out what to say. His mother had warned him that some people here didn't have very good intentions, so he had to be careful. So the question was, should he speak to the man or walk away? This was just so conflicting.
"Hello. I am Christopher Smith. Who are you?"

Wearing: white coat, lilac dress shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue pants, black shoes and a purple scarf.
Thoughts:Is he bad or good...
Out Of Cosmos:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 pm
Jɐʏ∂εȵK. • Ouεlεttε

Jayden was tempted to take a step back when the other pulled away from his hands so quickly though managed to keep his ground, a small pout coming onto his face. While the other looked around the room he got a better look at him, arms coming up to cross over his chest as his heel dug into the tile idly. The guy looked like he was impressed with the room, which was actually a little surprising to Jayden seeing as this place was possibly the current bane of his existence at the moment. It had plain colors, it smelled like someones re-headed lunch and the equipment was easily ten years old- possibly eight if he were to guess anything shorter than that. Which he wouldn’t because honestly spending so much of his time thinking about this room was pretty bothersome and about as boring as talking to the last teacher was. Instead the boy moved to go back to looking over his new company.

“Christopher?” He tested the name on his tongue and decided the it just didn’t quite suite him what with how average the name was compared to his appearance, though he wasn't exactly one to talk what with 'Jayden' not really leaving any sort of impression compared to how he looked or acted. Jayden took a large swaying step towards Christopher- eyeing his pretty purple eyes, blonde hair and focusing on the fact he was wearing a white coat and a tie. He was obviously a student and clothes like what he himself was wearing would probably suit him more. Or at least thats what he thought. Jayden straightened his back some, black button-up peeking awkwardly out of his pink pull over. It might have looked better and more stylish on his slender frame if he bothered to button the actual shirt up some more or even took the time to lace up his boots right instead of just rounding the strings several times around his ankle half hazardly. “You can call me Jayden.” He said with his signature sugary smile, reaching a hand out in a gesture for a handshake- while he did so casually if he had known him better or if Chrissy (nah that didn’t sound right) was better at reading someone he might have noticed the motion seemed a bit devious. "So what are you doing wandering around Chris?"

►【ɸ. ɸ. ȼ : Example. ~~~~~】◄

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 am
Chemicalclowns

User Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [list
]Stares at his hand a moment before clearing his throat softly, his own hand sticking inside of his jacket's pocket. He didn't want to shake his hand, something his more angelic side kept telling him not to do, that it could be dangerous. Call him a little paranoid, but a stranger shaking your hand can lead to a lot of dangerous things. Though with that thought, he was kind of ashamed that he was pretty much making assumptions about someone he didn't know so quickly. "Uh, sorry, my hands are a little cold..."

This felt a little awkward to him. Not only because he wasn't really used to talking to people, but also because his embarrassment for practically rejecting the other's kind gesture of simply shaking his hand. Clearing his throat again softly, he looks away shyly as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Um...I got lost when I was separated from my tour guide. I found where I am supposed to go, but I wanted to let someone know that I wasn't lost in case the guide went to go tell a teacher they lost me..."

Thoughts:Is he bad or good...
Out Of Cosmos:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 am
Jɐʏ∂εȵK. • Ouεlεttε

Jay heaved a little bit of a sigh when the other refused to shake his hand, face obviously looking disappointed before he pulled his hand back and instead rested his arm on his other one and put his hand against his cheek comfortably. "Cold huh?” he hummed, eyeing his jacket pockets but otherwise not pressing on it too much. If he wanted to talk to this guy any longer he figured he probably should try and dial it down a little. Chris was obviously uncomfortable, which was normal. Jay knew how he acted and seemed to other people- shadey was high on the list along with annoying and sugary. Plus.. to be perfectly honest he didn’t have a lot of options in the ‘people he can play with’ department here. Jay decided he can bug this guy more once he was more willing to a little more entertaining, or at the very least play back with him.

“What a coincidence though~ I actually got lost from my guide as well.” A lie, he left his tour guide the first chance he got. “But hey you know where you’re going right? Are you heading back to the dorms? The guy was supposed to show me where room 93 was but this place is huge and the closest I got to my room was the teacher’s lounge.” He laughed a little, the noise coming easily but sounding heavily coated in something sweet, that being a little weird since he wasn’t a girl and from the look on his face it was obvious he didn’t find it that funny. Sweeping to the side of the other- reminding himself quickly that he better start thinking of a better name to call this guy other than ‘Christopher’ and taking his arm. “Wanna show me the way?”

►【ɸ. ɸ. ȼ : Example. ~~~~~】◄

tiny14xx2

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out