Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 pm
"Yea, I'm coming Chad-for-Short!" Ryoga gives Davros a nod, before making himself move towards the guard tower where Chad-for-short is currently located. It's a lot awkward forcing himself up the ladder with his injured leg but Ryoga powers through.

(double move to get up the ladder and in the tower-thingy)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm
Davros lets out a primal, Orcish roar as he charges into the next group of goblins, planting his heel in the face of one of the goblins.

Chad-for-Short can be heard chanting something as Ryoga crawls up the ladder, the monk wheezing with the taste of blood persisting in his mouth. Reaching the top rung, Ryoga feels feathery hand reach down and help him up into the small tower, and the Monk feels a tingling and a pleasant, warm crawling sensation as his many deep cuts begin to pinch shut.

The monk's vision begins clearing up a little, the panting beginning to lessen as he heals 8 hp.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm
The tower gives a commanding view of the surroundings, and The Chocobo Monk can see the rest of the village. There appears to be no further goblin groups in the immediate vicinity, outside of the three Davros is busy fighting. They're all lines up against him, either unwilling or unable to flank him, but slashing at him with their makeshift goblin weaponry.

(Davros is ~40' away from the base of the guard tower)
They're lined up like so:

[G]
[G]{D}
[G]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm
Cowpies77
"Thanks, Chad-for-Short! You're a life-saver! But I ought to get back down there, Davros can handle them, but I don't care to let him get all the glory."

Ryoga begins to climb down and move towards the continuing Melee. (moving as much as he is allowed in this round without running or going with crazy maneuvers)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:46 pm
Kombinant

Ryoga begins to climb down and move towards the continuing Melee. (moving as much as he is allowed in this round without running or going with crazy maneuvers)

Climbing down the ladder and moving towards the goblins, Ryoga sees Davros take down the goblin on the right with a rather savage hook, and misses the middle goblin with a left jab. Chad-for-short can be seen slowly climbing down the ladder after Ryoga, and will finish by next round. The two goblins stab Davros, piercing straight through and sending the half-orc staggering back a couple steps, but still on his feet, a little tipsy by his footing.

Ryoga's 10' away from the nearest goblin, behind and to the left of Davros.  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 pm
"Oi, Davros! You look like you could use a bit of help."

Ryoga cracks his knuckles and moves to engage the nearest goblin and establish flanking with Davros. (with the nearest goblin being 10 feet away he shouldn't have an issue reaching that position safely.) Ryoga gives a battle cry and attacks the flanked goblin with a spirited kick.

"I owe some little goblin bastards some payback for earlier anyway!"

Melee Attack (plus flanking if possible +2) +4 to hit.  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 pm
Kombinant

Melee Attack (plus flanking if possible +2) +4 to hit.

The Goblin ducks out of the way and spins around, snarling at the monk. Davros evades a swing from the non-flanked goblin, but Ryoga gets a shallow cut on his thigh (1 damage).

Ryoga laces his fingers and strikes a hammer blow on the goblin's large head. It's eyes cross and it's tongue shoots out, which will probably be funny later in retellings, if the little turd-flingers weren't trying to stab them with pointy things in the immediate time.

"You're gonna hafta earn your payback, slim." Davros says with a toothy grin. "I ain't givin up no freebies for ya!"  
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 8 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am
Ryoga let out a sigh of frustration at missing yet again and throws himself into the attack again.

Flurry of Blows +2/+2 ([flurry-1/-1] +1 BAB (monk class level) +2 flanking bonus)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am
Damage 1d6+2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:30 pm
The chocobo tries a windmill-like punching attack and manages a glancing blow off the head of one of the goblin.

the goblins keep attacking their targets, one on the Pugilist, one on the Monk. Davros gets shanked and, taking a step back, goes down x.x
The other goblin misses Ryoga.

Chad-for-Short waddles quickly towards battle and says "Oh hells no. Gods dammit, I hate traveling sometimes!" Pulling out his b*****d Sword as he moves in for the attack, he climbs over Davros' square (Reestablishing flanking) and swings at the unflanked goblin. Planting his sword firmly in the shoulder, the Tengu uses the force of his charge to drive the blade all the way down to the goblin's pelvis, nearly cutting the goblin in half. "Well, that... that just seems like overkill now..." he says, pulling his sword out.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:51 pm
Ryouga lets out another sigh as Davros goes down.

"I'm getting tired of these little bastards... First they cut me up real good and now they've taken down Davros. Hopefully this will take this guy down!" Ryouga accentuates his last sentence with a patented Chocobo Roundhouse Kick.

Melee Attack +4 to hit  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 pm
Attempting to Confirm Critical...  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm
Chococrit damage

(1d6+2) X 2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm
Chad-for-Short looks away and begins chanting a healing sutra in Tengu. A soft glow emanating from his feathery hands as Davros' wounds begin to seal.
The Chocobo Roundhouse kick sends the goblin flying, making a bloody splatter as the goblin slams through a rickety wall, into a house.

Davros and Chad-for-Short look up after a bit, with Davros saying "W-what'd I miss...?"
Chad-for-short just shrugs and says "Beats me."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:41 pm
"You missed me finishing this fight." Ryouga extends his hand to Davros and helps him to his feet. "You were doing some crazy things with your fists there, Davros. I didn't think you had it in you to be so formidable! But anyway, we had to get these guy's ears or something for this bounty, didn't we?"

Ryouga moves over to bodies of the goblins and pokes it around with his foot before squatting and seeing what they have.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff