Welcome to Gaia! ::

T H E DEVIATION

Back to Guilds

Awesomeness. 

Tags: Steam Punk, Fantasy, Cyber Punk, Dark and Light, Good and Evil 

Reply Role-Play 1 - Sovereign
LUCIDUS MAGUS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexandria Joan

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm
((Ok... Sorry if I miss anything in my post. I have had a lot to do presently.))

Moa had nodded when she was introduced to the first person that knew Aiden. She also had to laugh when Aiden had said something about her claws. "Oh Aiden.... you should know. Claws are used more for cats. I on the other hand am different. I have a bite worse then my bark and claws." After that she heard Aziz. She looked over and gave her a warm smile, but the man behind her seemed a little stand offish to her. However, she shrugged it off, because it didn't matter to her.

She listened to the rest of the conversation without saying anything and just laid herself against the wall again just fallowing for a bit more. She was in her mid-evil shirt and tight black pants with black boots that go up to her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm
The dialog was all too blurred for Aiden to catch on at first. She sat on the edge of the bed and let her self drop back in all the way. Of course it was a feather bed. Perfect too. Hair dispersed on a pillow top as Aiden motioned to her side, her legs scrunching in towards her chest watching the doorway for incoming guests. Eyes closed in a moment of concentration.

"Sorry, wha…" And then the ah ha moment and the first thought that came to mind: "What'd the kid do?" Aiden was already amused and cut whatever reply was coming up, "Can she not come up?"  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

kdke
Crew

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm
The question took the host aback for a moment, but he cleared his throat softly and continued his conversation with Aiden. "Well... you see, the hotel prides itself in respecting the privacy and generosity of its guests, so... we need to make sure Miss Layla here is—"

"What, that I'm not some bad guy?" Layla grabbed onto the opposite edge of the lobby desk and pulled herself up so she could be heard by whoever was on the other line. "Don't worry, I left my pistol in my room, along with my sabre and dagger. I'm totally unarmed," she said before plopping herself back onto the floor and grinning at the host. The host, though, was only startled to think such a young and fragile-looking girl was suggesting that she carried weapons... regularly.

Layla wasn't one to play with people's heads, but she was getting impatient with this guy. He clearly had no sense of, well, any common sense. "Who are you talking to? Is it a girl?" She asked the host, who was ready to reply to Aiden but sighed when the girl interrupted him.

"Please, miss, if you want to see your friends, then you need to let me do my job."

"I'm just trying to help," Layla replied, a bit put off by the hosts' artifically calm tone. "If you're talking to a girl, then it's probably Aiden or Moa. I would guess Aiden, though. I can talk to her and see if I can come up."

"...Miss—"

"What am I going to do by talking to someone over the headset? If she says no, I promise not to bother you or anyone on that floor for the rest of my life! Pleeeeaase?" Layla begged and bounced on the balls of her feet impatiently.

[ I wanted to tell you last night, Izzy—don't worry about the post, haha. I have my moments, too. And it sounded like you were kind of multi-tasking, maybe? I dunno. Never been in a subway system. I assume it gets pretty crazy sometimes. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm
Aiden blew air into her own mouth, rounding her face as she listened in on the conversation between Layla and the host patiently for a go at her turn. The longer the conversation went off in its tangent, the more Aiden's amusement ceased to exist. And where did the rest go? Aiden could've been rude just now.

She blew out the hot air and got onto her elbows so that she could reach for a speaker option and then hovered a finger over all the multiples of buttons till voila! Now Aiden could hear exactly what Layla had been saying and couldn't help silently applauding the young girl for her feistiness.

Aiden rolled off the bed, not entirely tuned into what was being said and walked over to the doorway from which she peaked out into the hall. Hm.

"Hey," She butted in finally overhearing the latest plead from Layla. She pulled herself back through the doorway and sluggishly moved all the way back to her bed where she sat having tucked a leg under her knee and motioned for her cigarettes while she was leaned far back back on a palm. "She's staying with Commander Vossler Stone whose on I don't even know what floor, but I don't see a reason why she can't visit guests on the fifth floor."

(I feel like I'm always multi-tasking. Now would be a seriously good example haha.

Edit: The BEST example. It's one minute this and one minute that.)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

kdke
Crew

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 pm
"She—her being the ward of Commander Vossler does not give her special permission to do what she pleases," the host said, his tone expressing a kind of judicial entitlement.

"That's not what I'm asking!" Layla said, "and I just heard her, she said there's no reason I can't visit them up there. I heard that."

"...I suppose she—Hey!"
The host watched as Layla jogged off towards the elevator and pressed the UP button. He sighed in frustration, but then decided to not even bother. He went back to his conversation with Aiden with a much calmer, perhaps even more humbled tone. "Miss Layla is on her way. Have a fine afternoon, miss." He then pressed a button and ended the conversaiton, placing the headset on the desk in front of him.

When the elevator door opened, Layla stepped inside and pressed the button to the fifth floor. She had to entertain herself since she's been here, and being stuck in the suite, along with seeing only those that Vossler allowed her to see, she wasn't about to miss the chance to spend time with Aiden. The young woman had become Layla's window to the outside world; one step closer to the life that the girl had been deprived of for fourteen years... no, actually almost fifteen years now.

She had almost forgotten about her birthday. In fact, she had almost forgotten about everything that had happened before she met everyone three months ago. Layla's heart sank: she even almost forgot about what happened to her mother. What did that mean? She couldn't remember shedding a single tear, but why?

The elevator opened its doors and revealed the fifth floor. The young girl stepped out of the elevator and looked about the hallway before pausing. She saw people in the hall, but people she didn't recognize, except for maybe two, or three. She saw Moa, but Layla's attention was at the bigger, taller man that se remembered Aiden being with when they arrived. Either way, she walked towards everyone with a steady step, trying to be quiet and polite.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am
Aziz watched Aiden saunter off and grinned. She liked her brash spontaneity. Mahli's gaze, still focused on Chance, was like a black hole, absorbing every detail of the man. A rare opportunity it was to meet someone of his skill and Mahli felt both respect and unease about that. Left alone with Moa and Chance, the two exchanged a mischievous glance.

"Moa, how have you been these past months? You look more rested now, I glad." Aziz smiled at Moa. "Mister Godfrey, how is the family?" Aziz said coyly, hinting at the business, hoping this notorious man would be open for business.

Mahli, reached into his inside coat-pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He lit himself one and blew spoke, behind him, not wishing to blow it in the ladies faces. Behind him he noticed a young girl, walking determinedly towards them. His face softened briefly before he took another drag and returned his focus back to the rest of the group. He tucked the pack of cigarettes back in his pocket and resumed his silent analysis of Chance and Moa.

(sorry I havent posted, I havent been able to get to the computer all weekend. )  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sayaaya213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am
At the moment I'm completely lost...where are we right now?? T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 am
sayaaya213
At the moment I'm completely lost...where are we right now?? T.T

(Nothing's really happened. I was trying initiate towards the party.)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

Strict Envy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 am
One by one an article of clothing slipped from his fingers and fell behind him forming a trail all the way to the bathroom shower where he would be in for almost up to an hour making little process with the cleansing routine. Rather, standing under the the pour had been the only action he would be able to manage first. Red fluid dripped down the once again solidified flesh of his raised arm that fell to his side quickly after, not even the tiniest incident of evidence of the ritual left as Manson examined frowning for his lost souvenir.

In and out his energy went and so did his actions reflect up till the point he'd be sitting on the shower floor, his head bent on locked arms resting on his knees and eyelids low over eyes that would fixate on the stream of hot water and then loose focus. Another good bit was wasted on this.

And then he was up again, revived and lathering his hair as if perfecting the act and even humming a tune, feeling unusually, but not regretfully childishly upbeat. He was out of the shower soon after and once again spared a moment to eye his own features and what he found new from when he last checked was that his hair was an inch too long. If only he had a pair of scissors. He needed a pair of scissors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:47 pm
((I have no Idea where to put Moa at the moment.))  

Alexandria Joan

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm
( Ack. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Got caught up. I'll try to post tonight. )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm
His dwellings felt less his own and more public with the sudden influx of people he didn't know to his floor. As such he was unusually quiet as he listened intently to the interactions between the small crowd left in the hallway and even the faint echo of Aiden's voice from her chosen room. Chance may have felt a bit out of place, especially with his sleep deprevation beginning to peak, and that unusually feeling of being unattached loomed over him; but far from uncomfortable with the brief glimpses of his entourage from blind corners checking in from time to time.

Attention was drawn from the conversation momentarily as he heard the familiar tone of the elevator arriving at his floor. Head turned over his left shoulder in time to see the doors open and a young woman exiting quite confidently. Eyebrow was raised quizzically, but it was a short lived glimpse as he heard his name from the femenine voice. Turning abruptly back for the interaction, her question struck a cord with him, dropping a piece of the puzzle into place for the mysterious woman. Left hand steadied that large cane as his right pushed the brim of his hat up on his head and a warm smile spreading over his face as if recalling something fondly.

"Oh, well.. Busy, and always growing, you know?" He was being just as coy about the subject as she had been, but he seemed more interested now in what was being said. But always the multi tasker, in the back of his mind he still thought on what later that night would hold.  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Alexandria Joan
((I have no Idea where to put Moa at the moment.))

(Moa is currently with Chance, Aziz, and Malhi. Aiden is down the hall if you want to chill.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm
๑۩۞۩๑ ~Arcana is in the lounge laying across a lounge chair~

๑۞๑ ~Obsidian is by the bar going through his digi files~

♞ K.A.I. was sitting upon the ledge of yet another high building precariously swinging his feet. He followed the swift black glimmer that was Vulcan, another creation of his masters. K.A.I stared at Vulcan with wondering golden eyes as the robot begin to configure with his arm. "They are having a party soon, we need to attack then to ensure the plan goes through. What is your insight thus far on everything?" The jitter doll displayed a hologram of the entire palace from his hand to Vulcan.

Endless_Reflection

bluehaze94

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm
The call was over and Aiden now lay flat like a sea star after she'd crawled her way into the middle of the bed. She didn't want to be caught in that position, but she figured there was a moment all the herself to be unconcerned as she was actually now extremely comfortable as the bed had conformed to the shape of her spread body.

Her mind was not at all heavily busied and rather was wandering around this and then that such as the a silly thought like the authentic of the gold trim around the ceiling, but then was reminded of the party which upon her last glance at the poster appeared to be even more lavish than she thought and now that she did think of it, she couldn't recall seeing the advertisement anywhere else besides the Aureus Laus, where of course, only the rich and the important remained for their stay. Oh, the rich and important. Aiden loved their dirty glutton pockets because it was because of them that'd she'd become a little rich herself, but Aiden would never help the fact she'd always find a number of criticisms before targeting her charms. Anyway, if friends and somewhat friends were going, there was no reason Aiden couldn't throw in an extra dime, meet some new people, get drunk where she shouldn't be drunk, lie about her age and slide in the idea that it was a good time to equip bodyguards with the latest if they, whatever assholes Aiden would be talking too at the moment, knew what adult, in the business for a long time Aiden meant.

The cigarette had been in the betweens of her fingers and now bits of tabacco were falling onto the clean white linens, yet would be unnoticed even when the stick was pulled away not entirely full to her lips and lit in the fire chamber formed by her palms. Aiden rolled around onto her elbows taking another real look at the room and the spotted the coffee pot which seduced and drew Aiden who pranced off the bed and assumed the task of making a little boost for the night.

She waited for the thing to boil and took to the cigarette in a pattern of quick puffs and then, lost in her thoughts again remembered something else. "Damnit." She blurted in disappoint. She'd been stupid enough to have forgotten about her f'n trunk.  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff