Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 pm
Harrison returned the hug, which was a whole lot...softer than usual, and gave Rep a pat on the back as he pulled away.

Rep he could handle, sort of. He just needed tissues and not to have so many people sniping at him.

...Jordan was just ******** scary.

Harrison made a resigned noise. "Just toss me a jacket or something," he told Candace.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Jerry wasn't coming to her. And... Candace was touching him.

Urge to claw Candace's eyes out, climbing. Rapidly. No, no. Promotion. Get your head straight, Sasha. She wanted to slap Candace's stupid whore face, but she refrained. No, no. Her papa had raised her to be a lady.

"SLUTS!"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm
"S-sasha p-please... please d-don't be mad it's not what you think!" Jerri sobbed frantically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm
Oh. Not a cure.

Otto missed his junk. Very much. So many sads and not enough chocolate. Otto loved sweets even before he was a girl. But as a girl on PMS? Suddenly Cass looked like a golden goddess of bountiful mercy. The hair petting calmed the temperamental teen to a degree, and he pulled away with a stubborn sniffle.

"Fine.. if you say so.."

A desperate look was then swiftly cast toward Cass's room.

Suddenly he was filled with a new feeling: SHYNESS.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm
And then Dakota did a drive by. Honking every girls boobs and ran away. Whatever was wrong was wrong with them but no way in hell was he going to miss boobs.

He got his feels and he was out now. Hide and seek time  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 pm
Candace's eye twitched again as Sasha yelled out about sluts. You're handling this well. Candace was resisting the urge to snarl. Atropos chuckled. I think that 'slut' was directed partially at you.

"I KNOW! Jesus christ I'm not ******** stupid, Atropos!" She ruffled her hair, groaning with frustration. ******** hell. Jerry was crying.

Again.

"Harrison, my jackets don't close. Not the ones that will fit you. Just get in here so I can close the door and not kill everyone in this hallway, please." <******** please.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 pm
Holy mother of Rep-hugs! Cass made a pained noise (mostly at expense of her superpowers) as the ginger gave her quite the hug - which was mostly because Rep was taller than her and BOOBS. OH GOD, BOOBSQUISHEVERYWHERE. However, not entirely unpleasant.

"You're welcome." she bid as she sorted through the other cups of various flavors she had in her little stash to decide what she was particularly craving that day. Somehow, she had a feeling she'd need to pine at someone for a restock soon. Just..some general feeling the hallway gave her, however.

"How's it treatin' you so far? I have some Midol if you need that too."

However, Cass was not psychic, so she could not invite Otto to her room unless h..she.... asked about it herself. Cass, in the meantime, seemed content to take out another container at last and plop down herself, cracking the lid open to scrape away the excess ice cream that stuck to the underside of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm

It didn't take Rep long to polish off the tub of pure heavenly ice cream. "Yes. All the yes." he nodded misty eyed. "So good" he started sobbing again, though this time not so much with sadness but with happy gratefulness. He had a headache from it all. He hadn't cried in ages.

A sniffle as he licked the spoon. "D..do..you think that would help?" he gave her a pout. "Cause I don't want to keep crying and being all sore and lumpy and just.. Anything. If Midol works, hook it up to my veins."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 pm
Cass wasn't as quick of an eater as Rep was and as she slowly made her way through her own little tub, she found herself staring in awe. She wanted to pack away food like that!

"It'll help with the soreness, for sure." she said, standing up to go on another magical venture known as her desk, opening up one of the top drawers and fishing through it for a minute. It was closed and she opened up another one, pushing through a few things before she pulled out the familiar pink..ish..box, turning and tossing it to Rep.

"Rip two or three of them off of the sheet and then take one. That should last you the day." she suggested. "Might need water though..." or more ice cream...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

He did as he was advised, simply not taking it just yet. "I could go along and get some hot chocolate to take it with." Hot chocolate and ice cream. An odd pair but one that sounded just fine to him right now.

He blew his nose on his scarf with another sniffle. "You are so nice to me man, so nice. I just take advantage of everyone, I'm just such a horrible person. I'm like thinking of how I can get more ice cream when I should be thinking of how to pay you back for the first one."

His self pity levels were normally pretty high but today they were through the roof.

"Thank you-hoo-hoo" and mid sentence he descended right back into sobs, managing to compose himself only after another bit.

His phone was going off again and he took it out to eye it mournfully and type something in. He felt so useless.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm
Cass didn't say anything, but took out another cup of the ice-cream (she had to have like..ten more in that little thing) and offering it to Rep without a second thought. "I don't think I need any favors or payback or anything. My favors don't come with that clause, sorry."

"If I thought you were taking advantage of me, I wouldn't be doing this at all." she added as she flipped through her phone, frowning a bit at the twitter before she looked back to Rep. "Take the other half of the sheet too for Jordan." she suggested, "Sounds like he could use it as much as everybody."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Rep tottered to his feet again and gave Cass one last firm hug, feeling sad but at the same time full of heart swelling gratefulness for anyone who took pity on the beboobed wretch that was him. He even gave her a super rare cheek smooch, figuring that was what women did.

"Thanks again then Cass. I might not owe you but I owe you." he gave her a shaky, and decidedly sparkly smile before all but skipping off with ice cream and Midol.

Only to very quickly realise skipping was painful thanks to the boobs and awkward thanks to other factors.

He resumed his careful dainty steps as he headed obediently to the cafeteria.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Everyone in the dorms was accustomed to seeing Bix with no shirt on. He wasn't shy about going to take showers and figured that with everyone in close quarters, it was just expected. He was groggy, sleepy and his sunburn still ached slightly.

In his sleepy haze he just wandered out in the hall, hair out and flowing down his back.

AND SHIRTLESS.

Yes there was Double-D topless albino animu princess in Pac-man pajama pants headed for the bathroom.

He didn't know he was a woman yet. He didn't even really see, through his foggy sleepy eyes, that everyone else was either.

"morning.. morning.. morning.." He rubbed his eyes as he walked and turned into the bathroom.

Minutes passed.

There was a blood curdling scream. The shirtless albino streaked down the hallway, clutching her massive breasts and throwing herself into her dorm with the slam of a door.

That was that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 pm
Cass hugged Rep back, figuring this was going to be one of the only opportunities she was going to be able to claim she got a Rep-hug and she should savor the moment before she settled back onto her bed, watching him leave...

Just to watch big bro Bix go streaking by. She couldn't help but stare wide-eyed at the boy's door.

"......."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 pm
After a few Twitter texts back and forth, Otto decided to go on a hunt for vending machines that might still have candy.

And to avoid Leon.

And ohgawd Naked Albino  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas