Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tami took a step away from him as he shook on the floor and she wondered what to do for him. She hadn't felt physical pain in nearly a century and missed it dearly. It was a humane reminder, but she would never receive another chance. She was only half there. And he could now see that she was only half there. "So, now you have found some of your true potential? Had I known that that was what it took, I would have done it earlier, whilst you were asleep."

She then curtsied before walking to the kitchen and retrieving him a bucket of water. She caught sight of Annaliese coming down the stairs and hurried to the room in which he was readjusting the way he saw things, how he saw the Marionettes. "Here you are, Nobuyuki." She said as she held out the glass of water towards him, not understanding that he was probably not able to hold the glass of water by himself, let alone comprehend how to drink from it without making a mess that she would feel obliged to clean up.

╔════════════════════════════════
Feelin’ like I got a front row seat to watch everybody be happy
Can’t even paint a smile on my face, it’s so hard to not complain
There's a bigger picture on display and it's starting to come in focus
Causing me to see to see the ones in need outside my little world
════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese could feel a disturbance in the air as Tami used her powers to only destroy Nobuyuki's most dear and desired memories. She stood up from where she sat against the locked door and made her way downstairs, hearing Tami in the kitchen getting a glass of water before hurrying to the room in which had the most disturbance coming from it. Her eyes narrowed as she walked to the room and saw Tami standing there, holding out the glass of water to him, whom of which was leaning against a table to keep upright. She looked between the two and knew that Tami had used her powers and had lost control of them, which wasn't too surprising. I wonder what he had been searching for within the deepest reaches of his mind? She pondered to herself.

The red haired Marionette walked over to him and helped him to the nearest chair and then turned to take the glass from Tami. "I am pleased to see that you are willing to help him, but perhaps you should go back to cleaning whilst I try to piece together what's wrong and what went wrong." She then set down in the seat next to him and held the glass to his lips, sensing that the disturbance was coming from him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man, The Monster."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki's hands were shaking wildly, his mind was having an incredibly hard time adjusting and the rift Tami had created in his mind was struggling to fix itself. Nobuyuki's eyes showed the pain he was feeling but he no longer had the mind to vocalize them right now as she placed the glass to hip lips he began to drink. He was happy that he had the brain to do even that. Annaliese was glowing bright and her soul was completely there unlike Tami's but hers was so hollow. There was so much unleashed at one time. There was more to Nobuyuki than he realized, then even she knew. There was certainly more to the Sadao family that he had thought of, especially Yuki Sadao. He began to move his mouth to speak "I c-c-can see it....them...him...you." he said and put a hand on her cheek but snatched it away quickly and grabbed it. He was seeing Marionettes everywhere now but it was all in his mind which was struggling with what it held.

He regretted it but he needed to know and now he would never know. He wouldn't know anything if he died. The shaking and pain continued for quite awhile as Annaliese gave him glass after glass of water and tried to keep him still. His mind had finally managed to calm itself down but as soon as he could talked he let out a loud yell of agony. He felt Annaliese magical power and the small bridge between their souls. He reached out for the table which was suddenly wrapped in invisible string which grew tighter and tighter until it broke apart but one it had he fell to the ground unconscious.

Tami had deleted very important memories from his mind, very deep rooted and critical memories that had been locked when he hit the car. He had more than his memories in there and because of many of them suddenly getting deleted his mind had felt a great shock.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese heard his words when he finally managed to speak and was surprised when he reached out and placed his hand on her cheek, strangely not wanting him to remove it, but milliseconds later he did just that. She watched his face closely, wishing that she had the ability of Mind, but she simply had the power of Strings, nothing more and nothing less. She wondered what had been unleashed upon his very soul, what had happened in his mind to put him through so much pain, and she looked to Tami for an answer, but the blank stare that she received told her that she would not be getting any answers until she was ready to hear them.

Once he had fallen unconscious, she stood up and moved her hand as if she held an 'airplane' and he was lifted into the air by invisible strings and she walked him towards his room before placing him on his bed and pulled the blankets up and over him before waving her hand and removing the strings that had attached to his body. She placed her hand on his forehead to test to see if he had a fever, then remembered that she couldn't feel anymore and sighed. "I am sorry that your powers had to be dragged from you like this."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki spoke while he was asleep "Its alright...nothing is your...fault." he said to reassure her and held her hand while he slept. He was be asleep for a little while so it would have been no trouble if she left.

-Time skip-

Nobuyuki awoke three hours later with a headache and looked around. He felt as if something important had happened but he couldn't quite remember. He climbed out of bed and into the hallway and looked around. He could sense the marionettes presence but he didn't know why. He shrugged it off and went to get something to drink.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese smiled a little when he said that he was alright, but she was still worried about him, so she sat down on the floor beside his bed and allowed her head to fall to rest on her shoulder as she stared at the wall, still holding his hand and wishing that she could feel him. Alas, that was the disadvantage of having no nerves. "I am glad that you are alright, Nobuyuki." She whispered quietly as her eyes drifted shut and she, too, fell asleep though she didn't need sleep.

When he woke up, she continued to lay there, having not heard him wake up and when she could no longer feel his presence, she sat up and followed him silently to the kitchen. "Is there anything that you need? If you are in need of anything, the cabinets will grant it to you as long as it is reasonable." She said quietly and stood there in the entrance to the kitchen, leaning against the wall before walking to the door that led to the garden. "Perhaps when you are feeling better... I will send you to the village... I mean, city to fetch some seeds for white roses."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki nodded and went up to the cabinets. He was a little confused on how it worked but he gave it a shot as asked for bread and its exactly what he got. He pulled it out and broke off a piece and shewed on it to momentarily stop his mounting hunger. He looked back at her and nodded "I can go now, I know where the flower shop is and they most certainly sell the seeds." he said and smiled at her. It was the first truly friendly smile he had given her since he got here. He went to his room and changed his shirt and walked out. He waited by the door to make sure he had her permission to go and pick up the seeds. He might as well do so before he started to cook, he was getting really hungry.

Nobuyuki appeared to be doing much better than he was yesterday. He truly was fine but now he needed to get to work. He couldn't believe that he was seeing her soul like she said. He wouldn't doubt her again and he owed her a real apology later.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded, "If you are feeling up tot he task, then I take whatever you need to trade for the seeds." She said before she stepped out of the kitchen and into the garden. She walked to the nearest plot of flowers and sat down, taking out a book from the folds of her skirts and began to read from the page that she had been on before she had fallen asleep a hundred years ago. Her eyes drifted over the words, reading about fairy tales. Were this not reality... perhaps I could call this a fairytale?
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki nodded and left the house to go to the store. He had the money to pay for it so he didn't need to give him anything though soon he was gonna need to get a job as well so she would have to know that he'd be gone for the majority of the day or in his room. At the store he had managed to buy the seeds of Annaliese though he bought more seeds for himself which he would manage himself. He also bought some soda and coffee on the way. Once he stepped into the house he immediately went into the back yard "I have them!" he said and pulled out four cylinders of seeds. They were very high-quality and had to be taken care off everyday. He looked at her and saw she was reading something "Annalise...What are you reading?" he asked her and sat down at the table where he had set the stuff. The book honestly looked old thats for certain and it wasn't that he wanted to read it but when it came to books he was always a curious one.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese continued to read the book, though she heard Nobuyuki's approaching footfalls. She had been reading many of the stories aloud or, when she wasn't, making sure that her thoughts were loud enough for Tami to pick up on them if she wasn't truly paying attention. She knew that the Marionette had another odd ability to concentrate on numerous tasks at one time without fault or forgetting. Each was given one-hundred percent of her focus, if that would ever make any sense to anyone but the other Marionettes. "Et elle a dit, 'je vais trouver la seule pour moi.'"

Annaliese then shut the book before looking up at him, her eyes had been closed while she had been going through that story, for she had it memorized word for word. She could memorize more than a normal person due to her immortal mind and soul. Looking up at him, she gave him a small smile that told him that she was happy to see that he had returned. "Oh, nothing that would hold your interests, I'm sure." Standing up and brushing off her dark skirts, she walked over to the table and looked at all of the packets, the smile still there and held warmth. "They are all going to keep each other company... and when even the last rose is dead and gone, their memories shall remain with me as I fall back into a sleep, waiting for another to come and find me."

She looked to the kitchen door and the clown puppet and the rag doll carried out a small spade and several watering cans. "I thank you dearly, my friends. Go rest now." Their eyes turned completely black and lifeless as they fell to the ground and she set them on the table. "Shall I help you? I've been in the need of spending more time outside, anyway."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 am
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki gave a small tilt of his head "You may be right." he said simply and took out his own seeds to inspect them first. They were normal Marigold seeds which were his favorite kind of flower to deal with. He looked at her smile and smiled his own. Despite that fact that her skin was wooden and held no warm to him her smile was always like a fireplace in winter. It was still odd for a doll to be walking and talking but he was learning not to mind it so much.

He looked at them "Yeah, a flower should never be alone. Even flowers need company to keep them from feeling alone." he said and looked at the packets. He picked them up and carried them over to a clear part of the garden and began to plant the seeds with her. He nodded "Thanks for helping, its usually fun to have a garden with someone else there with you." he said though it was more for her benefit. He frowned when she talked about falling back to sleep "Maybe I'll free you before the last full moon." he said "I don't know how because that knowledge was destroyed yesterday but I know that maybe I'll free you." he said "And unlike Yuki I'm not going to abandon you either, thats not what a man does." he said. He continued to tend to the garden with her and tried to lighten the mood.

He smiled at her "Annaliese. Do you like Fairytales?" he asked her unaware that she was just reading one. Nobuyuki loved fairytale especially Japanese ones but those were the ones he heard most being that he was Japanese of course. Fairytales made almost anyone feel better and brought a smile to faces. He was unaware if she was one of those people.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese began to help him plant the newest addition to the garden and felt the strange warmth bloom within her chest yet again. She couldn't help but enjoy his company, though she knew that he would prefer someone else's over hers. There wasn't much that she could do about it now, though, and he seemed to be trying to make the best of it. She stopped watering the flowers when she heard his words about never abandoning her and freeing her from this form. She smiled again, "If you are confident that you will, than I am assured that what you said will come to pass." She then went back to work watering the new flowers as well as the old.

Once she had done that, she laid down in the grass and looked up at the sky above. When he asked her if she liked fairytales, she simply nodded, "As a child... they were the only thing that I had to hold onto, the only friends that I believed I had when there were so many people surrounding me, wishing that I wasn't so... well, simpleminded to say the least." She said with a smile, remembering the day that her childhood friend had said that they would get married when they got older and she had told him that she wouldn't marry anyone but her prince. She felt a warm sigh escape her lips as she reached up to the sky, her metal joints creaking slightly, "I had hoped for someone to come save me from the horrible home that I was in, but little had I known that everything I could ever desire was right there with me."

A leaf fell down from the tree and she caught it with her extended hand. She sat up and examined the leaf before setting it lightly on the ground and laid back down, noting that storm clouds were moving in swiftly. She had always hated thunder, but found lightning beautiful. "This time I intend to realize that everything I could want is right there within my reach." She half closed her golden eyes for a moment as she said with a small smile, "And you have just reassured me that it is there. For that... I thank you." She opened her eyes again and looked over at him. "Why would you ask?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked back at her and smiled before he sat down "Fairytale's and legends are actually a great way to give yourself hope." he said and laid down. He looked at the flowers "Like these flowers, they just need work but after enough work they turn into something beautiful." he said "But flowers for me are just a way to pass ever present time by, but fairytales are a way to leave it behind." he said "Another world found in something as simple as a book." he said "I mean you still have a mind, imagine if you were one of those characters never to be turned into a doll and stuck in an eternal conflict with your physical self and your inner self." he said.

He shrugged "Until I figure out a way to free you, imagine life as a fairytale after all everything revolves around your mind." he said and stood up "Okay, so what do you want for dinner?" he asked her.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese listened to his words with a small smile on her lips. "If only it were as easy as you say it is." She said as she stood up and brushed off her skirts. When he asked what she wanted for dinner, she nearly laughed, but kept it to herself and said calmly, "Unlike you, I do not need to eat. I can, of course, but it has no effect upon whether I live or die as it does you. How about I make dinner, eh? You can get ready for dinner while you wait."

That was pretty much the end of that as she walked into the kitchen and began to look through a cookbook, wondering what he would like. That's when it hit her. He was originally from Japan, so making some Oriental food might help ease his homesickness, if at all. She then found a recipe for curry that sounded somewhat difficult to prepare, but she had the talent for it, and if she needed an extra hand, she could simply use her String magic to help her out. She then opened the cupboard and took out all of the ingredients that she would need to make the curry and began to prepare it, following step-by-step with the book. She even added her own flare to it by added a couple extra herbs and spices to it that she felt would give it a little more personality.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki watched her walk off and sighed. He certainly lost that one but what was he to expect to argue with a doll that could survive not eating? He sighed and went into the bathroom and washed his hands. He wondered what she would cook though? And could she actually cook? He walked into hall and caught a familiar smell. His eyes went wide. It couldn't be could it? No...that was curry, there was no mistaking that smell. He was homesick yes but this was bringing up memories he still had. He walked into the kitchen to walk her cook. She was promising and the type of curry she was making was the king his mother used to make but had not made since they left Japan which still saddened him. He stayed by the table "Do you need help with anything?" he asked. He had offered to cook to do something, he didn't like that useless feeling. He was psyched for the curry though and he was shocked that she knew how to cook. Most mistresses which he assumed she was way back then didn't know how to cook and he was impressed that she did especially since she didn't need to eat.

Seraphim_Lie

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces