Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Skye Lord - The Returning Virus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
i see, i can respect that.

currently i'm thinking about some one to help me

Help ya with what?

being in rookie rank now i need to learn how to battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
anyone else want to talk? you can gain TP in the process.

Gaining TP is a very compelling reason to talk to you. biggrin

it is, you may also get gaian gold in the process, so please... let's talk.

Gold you say even better. What would you like to talk about Skye?

I like to talk about your tastes in digimon, like whats the weakest in your book?  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Help ya with what?

If you are talking about card battling you should ask Liger cause he is an expert at teaching people how to card battle. I'm not a good teacher though if you want a headstart on the rulings for Card Battles check it out here as well as check other peoples battles 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:19 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Help ya with what?

If you are talking about card battling you should ask Liger cause he is an expert at teaching people how to card battle. I'm not a good teacher though if you want a headstart on the rulings for Card Battles check it out here as well as check other peoples battles 3nodding

i have already read threw it abit to be honest.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Help ya with what?

Thats good though truthfully I think the main reason why I don't know how to teach is because I was never taught by anyone to do the Card Battling. xd Anyways sorry but I truly am the worst person to ask for help when it comes to these things since I don't get how were supposed to teach them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:32 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

I like to talk about your tastes in digimon, like whats the weakest in your book?

Sorry, but I'm the cliche guy the says no such thing as a weak Digimon. However If we are going off the anime the weakest in my opinion would be the 5th season and the strongest would be the 1st and 2nd (I combine those season together that why) and for a close second would be the 3rd season.  

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Help ya with what?

Thats good though truthfully I think the main reason why I don't know how to teach is because I was never taught by anyone to do the Card Battling. xd Anyways sorry but I truly am the worst person to ask for help when it comes to these things since I don't get how were supposed to teach them sweatdrop

i completely understand bro, do your best and one day you can do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

Sorry, but I'm the cliche guy the says no such thing as a weak Digimon. However If we are going off the anime the weakest in my opinion would be the 5th season and the strongest would be the 1st and 2nd (I combine those season together that why) and for a close second would be the 3rd season.

tell me then, what are your thoughts about the most powerful digimon?  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

Once again I give the cliche answer that anything is powerful, but some of my personal favorites (In no particular order) are HerculesKabuterimon, MetalGarurumon, Digmon, Omnimon, Beezlemon, Diaboramon, Alphamon, and WarGreymon. I hope this helps you out. So what are the strongest and weakest digimon to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm
Tyson1600

I mean this with the most respect, but why exactly do you consider season 5 to be the weakest?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

Once again I give the cliche answer that anything is powerful, but some of my personal favorites (In no particular order) are HerculesKabuterimon, MetalGarurumon, Digmon, Omnimon, Beezlemon, Diaboramon, Alphamon, and WarGreymon. I hope this helps you out. So what are the strongest and weakest digimon to you?

i like to hear personal point of views, it helps be determine what you think.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tyson1600

I mean this with the most respect, but why exactly do you consider season 5 to be the weakest?

its not that season 5 was bad I still enjoyed it, but I lost focus half way through the season and for me that's why. I blame partially because I watched the dub and I am going to give the sub a try because I've been told the sub is a lot better.  

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

These choices are more based on nostalgia from the anime and also the Digimon World Dusk game.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm
Tyson1600
UnHolyFudge
Tyson1600

its not that season 5 was bad I still enjoyed it, but I lost focus half way through the season and for me that's why. I blame partially because I watched the dub and I am going to give the sub a try because I've been told the sub is a lot better.

personally i blame the people who screwed digimon up, and season 6 will be even worse.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011
Tyson1600
Skye Lord 2011

These choices are more based on nostalgia from the anime and also the Digimon World Dusk game.

i see, that is why you think that... have you watched revenge of Diaboromon?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff