Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Bump in the Night (Pavlov & Zahavah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm
"If it's better when you can't see, then why not try a blindfold?" she asked, as though that was the most obvious solution in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm
"I...um..." he stammered trying to form words. "I don't think that would be wise," he finally managed slowly. "I mean, for starters, I wouldn't see...the things...but I also wouldn't see anything else." He asked in a small, small voice, "What if I get lost?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:08 pm
She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Silly! You won't get lost! First off, are you even headed anywhere in particular? I mean if you aren't, you can't get lost. And besides! I'll be right there with you the whooooooole time!" It was difficult to tell if it was a promise... or a threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 pm
"But..." Pavlov swallowed with some difficulty. "If we head towards water, I could walk right in..." He might not be able to see, but he knew it would be terrifying - trapped under water, in total blackness just waiting for something to come up and gobble him up. "No, no, thank you," he said quickly. "I think I will be alright without the blindfold. Well...not all right, I'm never all right but....oh, you know what I mean!"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm
"I wouldn't let you walk into water any more than I would let you walk into a tree," Zahavah scoffed, shaking her head quickly. "But fine. I guess it makes sense. We just met and all. You don't have any reason to trust me just yet. That's fine. I'm patient. We'll get there!" Once again, where she was going wasn't too clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm
"Um, okay," said the skittish stallion. "But where are we going now?" Pavlov cringed as he watched his shadow bubble and pop in the brilliant sunlight. At least this time he was pretty sure it wasn't actually him doing the popping and bubbling...pretty sure. But then his shadow started to reach for him, "I...um, uh - Zahavah? Zahavah, do you see that...that thing?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm
"What thing?" she followed his gaze to his shadow, which seemed to be following him just like a normal shadow should. With an impish grin, she swished her tail like a cat stalking her prey and then... she pounced his shadow and circled around. "Nothing here but your shadow. What do you see?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm
"You got it!" he said with a shocked and sudden wonder. "....you got it..." he repeated softer. Indeed, the shadow was just his shadow again (which he still didn't fully trust, but that was aside from the point) and it was no longer reaching for him, or brewing, or doing anything strange.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:31 pm
"I did?" she blinked, looking around, then she shrugged and grinned. Heck, if he wanted to give her credit for slaying his monsters, she'd take it. After all, she must have done something or else he'd still be seeing the thing. "Great! So I can banish them. That's awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm
"You did!" he said with something that almost bordered on excitement. Had he not seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it. The fact that he could barely believe what his eyes saw on any given day was not the point. The point was that...it had stopped. The shadow monster had not managed to gobble up the little pony. In fact, in face of her it had disappeared - displaced by the disruption. How very strange. Maybe it was a one time thing, he pondered and immediately cringed. Maybe it could come back, would come back - at any moment... He watched the ground warily watching for the next fit to seize him.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm
Zahavah saw the cringe but misunderstood the reason behind it. She scanned the ground with her ears perked alertly for several seconds before she remembered that she couldn't see the same thing he could. "What's wrong? Can you see something else? Want me to step on it? Cuz I can do that!" It wasn't as much fun as picking a fight, but it was certainly a new experience, fighting something she couldn't see.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:05 pm
"What?" he asked slightly distracted as he continued to watch the ground warily. "Oh, no - I don't see anything...at least not yet..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm
“Oh,” she watched him for a moment, then her curiosity got the better of her. “Then why were you cringing if you didn’t see anything?” It occurred to the little niximp that Pavlov might have been cringing because of her behavior, but she quickly dismissed that idea. Maybe he was, but that was his problem. She was helping, after all, and he seemed to be okay with that… even if he wasn’t too comfortable with her methods.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 pm
"Well..." he said softly, whispering almost as if They could hear. "What if it comes back?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm
"What if who comes back?" Zahavah whispered back.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff