Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 pm
He had shouted. She had screamed on back.. much more loudly than he anticipated. When they were done making noise, he just stared back at her. Jericho wasn't really sure what to make of that little experience. Nor did he know what to do now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 pm
Blinking slightly Mitsu continued to stare at Jericho a little wide eyed like she expected something to happen. When he only stared at her rather blankly in return she finally followed away, eyes casting to the floor.

"S..so umm," A hand came up to rub the back of her head. What were they supposed to do now? Did they just keep trying? Curiously Mitsu looked around them to see what the other students were doing. "I'm not sure what to do." She was at a loss.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:27 pm
Ice Queen

When the teacher decided to pair them up Zurine waved farewell to Gene - though perhaps they could get together and talk some more after class - and went in search of her partner. This likely would have been a bit easier if she knew who Roch was.

Thankfully she had only wandered around the circle of chairs for a little bit before she heard someone demand to know who she was. "That would be me" She told the boil as she plunked herself down in the chair beside him. "I'm guessing you must be Roch?"

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm
Sosiqui

From Pepin's end pairing with a cute ghoul she didn't know what enthralling!

Anna was approached by the plump student with a wide grin and floating hair. "Myyyyyy name's Pepin Molyneaaaau! You must be Anna? Yes/Yes?" :3c

Turning to Shibey she quivered excitedly and tried to make the same face as it did, ALMOST succeeding, but not quite. That was something she'd master very soon though. "You. Are. PRECIOUS. ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS!" she clapped giddily and cleared her throat. Introductions or not, she was in the mood to scare after her attempt with the fake audience. However, it would be a lot more difficult to scare a real student than to do it to a chair. Puffing up her cheeks and chest she prepared to give it her best shot-

"AGGGAWAAAHH YOURE SO CUTE."

Shibey managed to completely blindside her. Not quite the best thing to do in front of the professor but how COULD ANYONE resist that face? EVER.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Sosiqui rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 pm
"Y-yes! That's me!" Anna confirmed, her eyes widening. So she was paired with the really scary ghoul? And she seemed nice! Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She could watch what Pepin did and maybe learn something from her and-

"AGGGAWAAAHH YOURE SO CUTE."

OwO

Anna's eyes widened, mostly from confusion. Was that Pepin trying to be scary at her? She couldn't tell... it wasn't that different from what the ghost ghoul had done before when she was just talking! "U-um, thank you?" she said, carefully. "I'm going to try now..."

She put Shibey down, took a deep breath, and then paused to think. She couldn't really look too scary, so maybe she had to just surprise? Using Shibey was probably cheating, too. "See, I'm not so good at being scarAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked, shifting from normal conversation into a high-pitched scream mid-sentence.

"Um, was that okay?"

King Inversitle

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 pm
"Yeah, I'm Roch," he said, his grin turning downright evil. "I'm the one that's planning on killing you off to see if you dissipate quickly or not," he told her evilly, leaning closer. "It won't take long at all, you know. I'll make it nice. And. Quick." he whispered next to one of her ears. "Grim reapers gotta get some practice in somewhere, darklin."

Then he stopped, looking at the teacher. "Are we supposed to start yet?" he asked casually.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:04 am
iStoleYurVamps

Gene gave Zurine a small farewell wave as well, before turning to find her partner. It seemed everyone but herself, the winged boil, the dog boil, and the pink haired ghoul had found their partners. Doggy boil was calling out a name that wasn't her's, so she could only assume she was paired with the smallish boil with the wings.He was quite pretty, she noted off hand.

Now how to scare him without her natural abilities, or touching? Hrm....

He didn't seem to be looking her way, which was good. She silently crept up behind him, glad that she didn't have to breathe, as the noise would more than likely giver her away. Without touching him, she put her mouth close to his earwing, and began to whisper. "Well, aren't you the pretty one, hm? I just want to
eat. You. UP!" She gave a cackle, before zooming in front of him, offering her hand and a smile. "Hi! I'm Gene, your partner!"

Attempt: 0

JetAlmeara rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:11 pm
Ice Queen

Zurine had expected at least a little bit of chit chat..you know maybe get to know one another before starting in on the whole exercise but before she could so much as say 'Hi how are you?' This Roch fellow's face took on a sadistic look that quite honestly didn't look all that fake. On the plus side..at least he said he was going to make it quick? Zurine was unsettled almost before she realized that he had taken her by surprise and performed the exercise already.

Her eyes narrowed slightly - why couldn't they use their natural abilities? She would be far scarier then. When he turned his head to address the teacher and thus she hoped wasn't paying very much attention to what was going on around him she thought maybe she saw a chance to at least startle him..maybe and taking her notebook she slammed it down on the floor behind him with a loud bang.

Attempt - 1  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 pm
Israfel didn't notice the ghoul until her heard a voice next to his ear wing, causing it to flick around wildly for a moment. Shaking his head to right himself he smiled back. A ghost ghoul was it? That was nice. Maybe she knew Lucien! "Hullo Gene. I'm Israfel." He didn't seem fazed at all by the level of sound, and the most or a reaction she got in turn was his wild ear wing flicking around. Shaking her hand, he gave it a light squeeze.

A small bow, and the siren nodded to her. "I will try to scare you now. But don't take it personal okay?" He was worried about it. Mostly since he tended to worry more than he should. Wings folding back, and his eyes drooped down. Suddenly his body lurched forward as the was a bone chilling CRACK from his spine. the wings vibrated and with another crack they fanned out around him. Awkward and broken looking, the wings looked more than mangled.

Two fast snaps, and they were back to normal, Israfel getting and up and grinning. "Was that scary at all? I always thought broken wings were very scary.

Total: 2

Carhop Calvalier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 am
Oh phooey, she didn't manage to do anything! She gave a little inner huff of disappointment, while continuing to smile at Israfel. "Good to meet you Israfel." She gave the boil a nod as he announced he was going to try and scare her, giving him a smile to reassure that she wouldn't take it personal.

Well.

She hadn't been expecting that.

At the first crack, she visibly flinched, and when his wings fanned out, she gasped, before falling on her bum. She gave him doe eyes, slowly levitating herself back into the air.

"You...you pull it off quite well, Is. How did you do that?" Her tone went from shocked to curious in a matter of seconds, eager to learn. He was obviously the master at this sort of thing.

iStoleYurVamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 am
JetAlmeara

Roch glanced over his shoulder. "Temper, temper," he teased. It was really hard to be scared by a notebook after all the crap he'd gone through lately. And he really needed to stop teasing the bunny--padfoot ghoul, but...

Dude, it was just so easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:31 am
Dragain

More and more people were grouping up and steadily it was starting to be more clear who Elizabeth might be. He walked over to the pink haired demon ghoul and cleared his throat.

"I assume Elisabeth..?" He cocked his head to the side and raised a brow. Neil did not smile. There was a semi frown perma planted on his face.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 am
Chobi_Chocobo

[Sorry, somehow your first quote did not show up. OTL]

"A-ah, uh, yes!" She had been daydreaming for some reason, and thus, the boil's question caught her by surprise; thankfully, she had been listening to instructions, "Call me Lizzy... Neil, I presume? Sorry about that... My mind was on something else." She offered him an apologetic look and a sheepish smile.

"Would you like to start?"

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 am
((no worries for some reaosn some times quote dont always show up for me either : D))
Dragain

Neil wasted no time to introduce him self. The gimblewolf, cheaply, took a step forward and made a very loud growling noise. That with the quick step and Neil's tall height was enough for him to be intimidating. Though, he may have acted a little too quickly.

He realized right then and there that he shouldn't have done what he'd done to a ghoul. It wasn't as if she was a boil and could take it. The gimblewolf dropped the scare act and frowned.

"Neil. Yes." He stuck his hands in his pockets and hunched over a little.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 am
Chobi_Chocobo

[;; <33]

Her eyes widened ever so slightly at the growl before she retaliated, almost by instinct rather than consciously, small black spikes growing out of her face as her eyes glowed slightly red-

"It's nice to meet you," She was back to normal as quickly, a smile on her face as she nodded, "Are you new...?" She was sure she had not seen the boil around before.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff