Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

The perk of an ear and a twitch of the tail was all that signified response from the girl. The feeling of something prodding at her back sparked an intense curiosity. Turned her head and shoulders to face the object, she then heard a female speak out. Someone had addressed her, and with adding the suffix Chan, it was someone that must of known her. Finishing the turn, Shade locked eyes on the spider she thought was long gone. Her expression seemed to lighten up considerably and she quickly unlooped her tail so she could sway it.
"Spider-chan!?" She gasped then quickly covered her mouth so no one could hear. "How did you get in here~nyah!?" Shade was filled with joy, If Spider-chan could get in, then they could easily get out. The only question was, was her master here. Master Uchiha who ruled over this little territory with an iron fist.
"You must be so hungry!" Shade suddenly gasped, switching her mindset, "Come on! I know a shortcut to the kitchen!" she purred and sat up, reaching out her paw towards Assassin.
"We just have to find a way to sneak you in with me without anyone seeing you~"

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

I am what makes the night,
what instills fear in the back of your mind.
I walk amongst the damned and shunned,
Hades trembles in desire at my name...

Assassin was a little surprised to see how much Shade reacted when she saw her. It made the spider a little happier however. A light smile pulled at the corner of her lips and she slowly stood, pulling herself out of the darkness. The raven locks of her hair, cascaded down over her shoulders and back, connecting in with the shadows, making her look connected to them. Like she was a part of their world. That, being not much of an understatement.
She nodded her head slightly, agreeing with Shade that she was hungry. If she were to lift up her shirt and expose her torso, one would shriek and run away. Way too skinny...

I am sin.

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:09 am
User Image

"The kitchen is this way~" Shade inhaled a deep breath, taking in the scent of arachnid, then leap up onto her wall. "Follow me and keep a low profile, I dont know whos home or not,"
The Neko skipped towards the huge mansion eagerly, It was rare when she got to raid the kitchen or even be left here alone. Her senses were all perked, looking for any sign of another shinobi. So far everything was looking fine. Shade knew Assassin could handle herself, so she tried not to pay any attention to her, just in case she was being sneaky. Once she got close enough to the house, Shade paused. Now Assassin would have to figure out how to creep in with Shade. The cat girl ducked down under some bushes against the wall of the house and vanished in the dark underbrush. A while ago, Shade had clawed a hole into the wall and made herself a secret passage to the kitchen. If one were to go through the tiny dug out hole, they would end up behind a food pantry with little breathing space. When Shade would do this at night, she would make sure the cost is clear, then she would slip into the kitchen for a midnight snack.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

As Shade darted off, Assassin knew she was going to get some food. A small part of her plump lips and her pink tongue slid out, moistening her deadly kissers. The spider leaned her head forward, looking like some kind of...mentally ill patient. The look on her face showed nothing out of the ordinary, but she was suddenly...gone. If one were to watch, it would have looked like someone shot a bullet at a pile of bugs.
She just exploded into them and they all fell to the floor with hisses and clicks until after a few seconds, they fell silent. The tiny arachnids followed Shade's trail and climbed up and over the wall. Some squeezed through cracks and others buried themselves in the ground. Before long, the tiny spiders reached the hole Shade had dug and they all tumbled into it.
From Shade's position within the kitchen, if she were to be looking at the hole, it would look like some kind of nightmare, where thousands of black arachnids came from all directions within that hole. Crawling up the walls, on the floor. All spreading out around the area. Once they all got in, the black insects headed towards the same spot and started climbing on one another. The hissing and clicking began again as they formed the shape of a human and bounced and fell off, squirming to get back into place before time was up.

I am sin.

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

After squeezing through, Shade did watch and observe. She didnt quite know what to make of the whole thing though. The closest thing she had ever seen to this was when she was younger. She had stumbled upon a hatching spiders nest and prodded at the silk until thousands of hatchlings oozed out and started to crawl over her body. She remembered laughing at the feeling of their little legs as they moved over her sensitive skin, then she had to take her coat off so they could all get out. Watching this larger pile made Shade want to cuddle up to it and feel that wonderful tickle again, But before she could get to close, Assassin was there in its place. Maybe Shade could break her body down into a thousand kittens if she tried, but that seemed pretty impossible.
"You ready to feats!?" Shade almost drooled then looped her tail around the refrigerator door.
"Behold!" She purred and opened it, blinding the room with a cold white light. Once their eyes adjusted, Assassin could see shelves upon shelves of meat, fruit, dairy, veggies..and baby formula. "Dig in quickly!" The cat girl cooed and snagged some cold baby bottles, she seemed to like those more than she did milk. They were easier for her to drink as well, since the top of the bottle was shaped as a n****e.

User Image

((OOC: Dude, I just realized that bottles are like boobs.. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

When her body was reformed, Assassin reached her arms up to the ceiling in a stretch, getting each nook and cranny into place and cracking every vertebrae into its correct position. She shook her head quickly when she was done and dropped her arms down at her sides.
She was temporarily blinded when Shade opened the fridge. The spider had to lift her arm and shield her eyes. She couldn't remember the last time she stood near a fridge...or in a kitchen for that matter. After releasing a light hiss to the light, Assassin lowered her arm and peered into the vast valley of food. Her eyes widened and she could feel herself drool. "Woah..." she muttered lightly and took a step forward. With that one step she froze, and glanced around the room. She fell completely silent and squatted down slowly to the ground. She fanned her long, bony fingers out and touched the linoleum floor with her fingertips. Starring straight ahead, the arachnid listened and felt for anyone near.
When she felt all was clear, she stood up quickly and shoved her hands into the fridge, grabbing a hold of things and pulling them out. Of course, this caused some things to fall out and crash to the ground, either splattering, dripping or staining. The spider fond a package of meat and shoved her long, dirtied nail in, to break the saran covering. After peeling that off, she held the slab in her hand and shoved that same nail in, making a deep hole. With that done, Assassin lifted the hunk of meat to her mouth and inserted her tongue into the hole she made. . . . Ew.
A look of content crossed her face and after pulling her tongue out, she sunk her teeth into the flesh and held it there for a few minutes. It would suddenly look like the meat was dripping a translucent liquid that dripped a little onto the floor. Assassin was pumping digestive juices into the meat so she could slurp the insides down for a nice meal.

I am sin.

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

Shade was all happy-go-lucky sipping down her baby formula until she heard Assassin drop a bunch of food. She glanced over from where she was laying and watched as the spider found a nice hunk of raw tenderloin beef. The scent of the meat made Shades stomach whine and she moved in closer to see if the spider was willing to share. That was when Shade realized that spider cant share... in more ways than one. She moved as close as she could to try and figure out what Spider-chan was doing. Without a word, Shade watched the meat go from a solid to liquid in a matter of minutes. It was amazing. This woman really was the spider queen. Shade couldnt help but to seem like a creeper, peering in to watch this girl eat. Soon, the kitten was dying for the sweet taste of blood and turned herself away to scavenge in the back of the fridge. She again had to push a few things out of the way and ended up knocking down a pot of chilled beef stew. The pot clattered loudly to the floor and its contents soon covered half of the kitchen area. The floor was now a hazard and Shade ended up slipping on the stew. She crashed to the floor and her finely clean coat was now covered in the brown mess. She didnt seem to mind anymore though as the contents hit her tongue. Wow. Whoever made this was a wonderful cook, even if the stew was cold. The kitten started to lap up chunks of carrots and Potatoes off the floor, eventually she would find bits of beef as well. It was a strange sight, Seeing her long rough pink tongue extend from the darkness of her hood. The kitchen was an absolute mess. Food everywhere, Drool on the floor, dirt tracked in from Shades boots leading to the fridge. If these two were caught, there would be hell to pay.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

The meat was soon and sac of liquid as the sticy film of skin held the liquified slab in place. The spider eagerly finished the contents in the sac and then dropped the smoggy film to the floor. She placed a skeletal hand on her portruding stomach and sighed happily. "Mmm..I needed that." she cooed quietly and shut her eyes. The spider was now full and wouldn't need to eat again for a good three weeks with that meal. She opened her eyes and blinked lazily, surveying the scene before her. For a moment, everything seemed normal, but Assassin was suddenly taken aback by the worm portruding out of Shade's forehead.
With a gasp, Assassin hissed loudly and threw her arm back, snatching the katana off her back and holding the point to the back of Shade's head. "Don't...move..." Assassin muttered quietly through a clenched jaw. "There's a worm coming out of your hood and I'm going to cut it off.." The assassin slowly lifted the sword up, to the height of her shoulders and waited for the kitten to turn.

I am sin.

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Shade was in her own little food coma world. The hearty taste and scent off beef all around, seasoned with a light spice. It was amazing, she just couldnt pull away. Well, she could pull away now after hearing about a worm coming out of her hood. Shade seemed horrified and quickly turned towards Assassin, her tongue still hanging out slightly.
"Wha!? where!? She cried and quickly slurped her tongue back in. The kitten looked around then finally noticed the katana positioned to slice at her head. Her first reaction was to raise her arms in submission, a plea for mercy
on her knees.
"i"m sorry, did you want the beef stew?" she mewed quietly and licked her lips to get another taste, the sound of the roughness moving across her lips actually loud enough to hear.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

As the worm retreated, Assassin grunted and felt her eyebrow twitch. "Where the ******** did it go?!" she hissed loudly and thrust her katana forward, pushing it through the back of Shade's hood. That must have been scary. The blade skimmed right past her ear and stuck out the back of her kitten hood. Her hidden hair falling around it, never once being sliced.
The spider was worried and pulled the sword out, only to push the hood back. Before she could do that, she heard the worm wriggle over Shade's mouth and finally pushed the hood back.

I am sin.

User Image
-----Assassin's face.  

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Shade sat there frozen. The silhouette of the two would make it look like a murder just happened. The kitten didnt even twitch. The slight whoosh of wind past her ear and the feeling of cold steel so close to her undisturbed head made the chills crawl from the tip of her spine to the heels on her feet. As Spider-chan withdrew her blade and started to tip Shade's hood back, the cat girl fidgeted and tried to stop her identity from being shown, but it was to late.

User Image

As light hit her pale skin, her features suddenly lit up. Her face was soft and angelic, her lips a pale pink and tightened into a frightened line. Her emerald eyes gentle but filled with concern now. As Shade's hood finished falling, her long brunette hair was set free and seemed to float around her like it was weightless. There were no cat-like features to be seen on her. No ears, no fur. Only her eyes, which were slit and sparkling, were visible abnormalities at the moment. Shade looked up at Assassin, giving the spider a helpless and submissive look she just gave off naturally. Almost like the look a fly would give, as if pleading for her life while tangled in the strong webbing of its predator.
"I...I'm stronger than I look!" Shade spoke up quickly then flipped her hood back up with her large paws. She hid herself away behind the darkness and cracked a twisted smirk to see if she could get the spider to forget what she just saw.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Black Widow

When Shade's hood fell, Assassin didn't seem to care much about the girl's face. She just cocked a pierced eyebrow and scanned her over to make sure the worm was gone. As Shade quickly hid her identity once more, Assassin seemed puzzled for a moment. "What..?" she started and then squatted down to meet the kitten's height. "I don't care what you look like. I don't measure strength by appearance. Take a look at me. I'm on to talk." she muttered and jabbed at the stick of bone she called an arm.
Feeling the moment end, Assassin got back to her feet and sheathed her katana.

I am sin.

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

Shade gulped as Assassin knelt down in front of her. What would she possibly say? Your weak? your to kind looking? Shade felt her jaw drop as the unexpected was said. She gazed back at Assassin with a newly found respect. She was right, Assassin was skin and bone, but could still hold her own in a fight. What a noble way of thinking as well, Shade was impressed. Standing up now, Shade watched the beef stew ooze down and drip off of her and onto the floor.
"Oh maynnn~ i'm so dirty!" The cat sighed and her sticky tail drooped down sadly, "I'mma go clean up before we go on our adventure! You can play with some of the toys upstairs!" She purred happily, referring to the baby toys she like to play with when no one was looking. Shade pushed open the kitchen doors and stumbled out into the main entryway, tracking slime with every step and getting it on the rug. Half of her hoped Assassin would follow so they could have bath time together, but she wanted Assassin to be happy as well and have fun.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
The clone of the Senju child arrived briskly at it's destination, it's eyes glaring at the huge estate that belonged to his creator's past friend. He moved through the gates, only after requesting permission to enter, and to the largest side of the building itself. Then, his hands went down in his robes for a multitude of kunai with attached explosives, and proceeded to toss them at the wall. What would be heard was a massive explosion, followed by the collapsing of a minor part of the place. Flames engulfed the walls and such, beginning to burn the house down. The smoke reached the air, and with it's alarming presence, the clone knew Reiko would come running home. But let him come; this was only the beginning. [ Read my post in the outskirts; you'll see where the clone was made, and what it's orders are. ]

ATTACK!

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Shades ears perked up right as the sound of a huge explosion was heard from the opposite end of the house. The sonic blast of sound waves sent the cat girl stumbling backwards and she flopped down onto the rug, grinding in even more beef stew.
"What was that~Nyah!?" she gasped and sat up quickly, wondering if the Uchiha had returned home and his head had just exploded in anger with the destroyed kitchen and rug. Shade shivered for a moment, but decided to take a look. She clamored her way swiftly towards the sound, curiosity vibrating off of every fiber on her tough and messy suit. She poked her head outside and found the destruction of the building. Now this was puzzling indeed for the young girl.

User Image

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out